Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Short litthe thingos. 8D

Okay. Dunno if I'm doing this right. But anyway.

"Yes, that's it, a strawberry glowing milkshake with melted cheese on top. Strawberries go quite nice with cheese, you know," Said Kat, grinning like her cousin, Cheshire Kat.

"Sure thing, coming right up!" came Glowurm's happy reply. He reached for the ingredients as Kat watched intently. She inspected closely as Glowurm scooped ice-cream into a strange meat-grinder looking machine clearly labeled 'The Milkshake Grinder'. She squinted at the strawberry flavoring as it was poured generously into the grinder. She raised a curious eyebrow as Glowurm even dropped a few strawberries into it. She smiled confidently as he poured milk in with it and flicked a switch. The Milkshake Grinder sprung to life, grinding up the ingredients and mixing them together.

"Well? What about the cheese?" Kat asked, holding back a giggle.

"Oh! Yes, of course!"

Glowurm reached for the nearest piece of cheese and threw it into a microwave. He closed the door and punched in the combination for a minute on high. As the microwave whirred away, and the Milkshake Grinder... well... grinded, Kat burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" Glowurm asked.

"Where's Cheesemaster?" she asked, snickering to herself.

In that moment, the microwave beeped.

A growling, hissing mess made its way to a hairdresser's.

"Oh, my!" said a hairdresser, horrified as this huge ball of what appeared to be white fluff made its way to a chair, leaving a trail of drool as it growled and gurgled loudly and messily.

"You know, we'll have to clean that now!" the hairdresser cried.

"WASH ME!" Bellowed the living fluff ball, turning around to stare directly at the hairdresser with big eyes almost hidden by the cloud-like material.

"Y...Yes sir. Ma'am. Whatever you are."

As the ball of fluff was washed, it flattened out, revealing the shaking, angry form of a cat.

"That's the last time I melt HIM using anything electric," Kat growled, "I didn't know cheese could store a current..."

The sun shone loudly, making the snow glisten wetly.

"Shut up!" Came a deafening cry.

...The sun shone quietly, casting a mellow glow over the snow. A cool breeze rustled the leaves of evergreen trees, and slightly loosened up the branches of the deciduous ones. Outside, playing around, were two teenagers. They were throwing snow at each other, and laughing loudly. They were in the middle of a beautiful field, full of snow, surrounded by evergreen trees. There was nobody else around, either. They were alone with the snow, the animals, and each other.

One of them fell over... And didn't get up.

"Hey, are you okay?" cried the other.

The other walked over the the still body in the snow.

"You... Are you going to lie there all day?"

No response.

She reached out with a gloved hand and prodded his eye.

"AIIYYOW!" Cried the body, jumping up from his bed in the snow. He flung a hand over his eye and accidentally smacked his other one.

"Ow! Crud!" He shouted, bringing his other hand up to his other eye. "What in the world did you do THAT for?"

"I needed to see if you were okay," she said flatly, obviously finding nothing wrong with what she did.

The male teen lowered his hands, blinking a few times and gazing at the defiant stance his friend was in. He grinned and tackled her.

"Hey!" She screeched, squirming beneath him and laughing.

"Revenge!" Laughed the male, pinning her to the ground.

When they stopped wrestling, the boy had the girl held firmly beneath him. The girl's hair was messily splayed over her grinning face, panting slightly. Her eyes twinkled slightly in the evening sun. The guy looked down at her, smiling warmly, despite just having his eyes prodded painfully. He sighed.

"You know..." He said quietly, but he didn't get to finish, as his face was being mashed into the snow.

"DOUBLE REVENGE!" Cried the female, on his back, pushing his face into the snow.

"Oi!" The guy cried, and he shook her off.

"Dinner's ready!" Someone called. Both the teens stood up and made their way back to where they were staying.

"You know..." The guy said, for the second time.

"What?" Asked the girl, surprised by his suddenly serious tone. They both stopped and looked into each other's eyes. The girl's eyes sparkled as she inspected his face passionately, inspecting every aspect of his face carefully, trying to glean some information about what he was about to say from his expression. The boy smiled warmly, before continuing.

"You look kind of cute when your hair's all messed up."

MK promptly tossed Arkcher in The Meat Grinder.

"Are you sure you want to say that?"

"Sure, why not? It's funny."

"But it's a bit of an odd couple."

"How so? They're perfect for each other!"

"You say that about everyone!"

"No I don't!"

"Hey, you said it about me and Nikki!"

"And I was right, too! Look at you now!"

"Well, you also said that about Ash and Matt!"

"So what? Ash is so happy, I can't say no!"

"Well then, what about Sophie and Bear!?"

"Well, to be fair, I never specifically said that they were perfect for each other..."

"Saying that they should get married one day is close enough!"

"Fine. But that's it, just three couples!"

"Caitlin and Jace?"

"Well..."

"Stephen and Anne?"

"Um..."

"Kylie and Grant? David and Tracy? Zac and Bre? And now MK and Arkcher? Are you MAD, man?"

"Fine. Maybe a little. But I'm still going to post this thing."

Jamesy rolled his eyes and glared at his friend sitting in front of the computer. The room was dark, but for a certain glow, from a certain worm.

Glowurm pressed 'Post New Topic'.

I'll do more if they're received well. =D

Note to Horatio: Don't be afraid to be first poster. Considering you approve the posts, it's not exactly shocking that you're always first poster in most topics in the 'Be Creative Here!' section. Go ahead and comment if you feel you have something to say, good or bad. =D

Oh yeah!!! You did it perfectly!!!!!

"Yes, that's it, a strawberry glowing milkshake with melted cheese on top. Strawberries go quite nice with cheese, you know," Said Kat, grinning like her cousin, Cheshire Kat.

"Sure thing, coming right up!" came Glowurm's happy reply. He reached for the ingredients as Kat watched intently. She inspected closely as Glowurm scooped ice-cream into a strange meat-grinder looking machine clearly labeled 'The Milkshake Grinder'. She squinted at the strawberry flavoring as it was poured generously into the grinder. She raised a curious eyebrow as Glowurm even dropped a few strawberries into it. She smiled confidently as he poured milk in with it and flicked a switch. The Milkshake Grinder sprung to life, grinding up the ingredients and mixing them together.

"Oh! Yes, of course!"

Glowurm reached for the nearest piece of cheese and threw it into a microwave. He closed the door and punched in the combination for a minute on high. As the microwave whirred away, and the Milkshake Grinder... well... grinded, Kat burst out laughing.

"Oh, my!" said a hairdresser, horrified as this huge ball of what appeared to be white fluff made its way to a chair, leaving a trail of drool as it growled and gurgled loudly and messily.

"WASH ME!" Bellowed the living fluff ball, turning around to stare directly at the hairdresser with big eyes almost hidden by the cloud-like material.

As the ball of fluff was washed, it flattened out, revealing the shaking, angry form of a cat.

"That's the last time I melt HIM using anything electric," Kat growled, "I didn't know cheese could store a current..."

...The sun shone quietly, casting a mellow glow over the snow. A cool breeze rustled the leaves of evergreen trees, and slightly loosened up the branches of the deciduous ones. Outside, playing around, were two teenagers. They were throwing snow at each other, and laughing loudly. They were in the middle of a beautiful field, sill of snow, surrounded by evergreen trees. There was nobody else around, either. They were alone with the snow, the animals, and each other.

No response.

"AIIYYOW!" Cried the body, jumping up from his bed in the snow. He flung a hand over his eye and accidentally smacked his other one.

"Ow! Crud!" He shouted, bringing his other hand up to his other eye. "What in the world did you do THAT for?"

"I needed to see if you were okay," she said flatly, obviously finding nothing wrong with what she did.

The male teen lowered his hands, blinking a few times and gazing at the defiant stance his friend was in. He grinned and tackled her.

When they stopped wrestling, the boy had the girl held firmly beneath him. The girl's hair was messily splayed over her grinning face, panting slightly. Her eyes twinkled slightly in the evening sun. The guy looked down at her, smiling warmly, despite just having his eyes prodded painfully. He sighed.

"You know..." He said quietly, but he didn't get to finish, as his face was being mashed into the snow.

"DOUBLE REVENGE!" Cried the female, on his back, pushing his face into the snow.

"Dinner's ready!" Someone called. Both the teens stood up and made their way back to where they were staying.

"What?" Asked the girl, surprised by his suddenly serious tone. They both stopped and looked into each other's eyes. The girl's eyes sparkled as she inspected his face passionately, inspecting every aspect of his face carefully, trying to glean some information about what he was about to say from his expression. The boy smiled warmly, before continuing.

"No I don't!"

"Well, to be fair, I never specifically said that they were perfect for each other..."

"Caitlin and Jace?"

"Well..."

"Stephen and Anne?"

"Um..."

"Kylie and Grant? David and Tracy? Zac and Bre? And now MK and Arkcher? Are you MAD, man?"

Jamesy rolled his eyes and glared at his friend sitting in front of the computer. The room was dark, but for a certain glow, from a certain worm.

Note to Horatio: Don't be afraid to be first poster. Considering you approve the posts, it's not exactly shocking that you're always first poster in most topics in the 'Be Creative Here!' section. Go ahead and comment if you feel you have something to say, good or bad. =D

1 and 2 :lol: :lol: :lol:

That was spectacular!!! I just loved the way you threw in the last lines. I didn't expect that at all, but really enjoyed your style!

*hands Glowurm The Platinum Moon Award*

3 and 4 GASP!!! I thought of MK on the first sentence. This is wonderful!!!!!!

I certainly hope you post more. This is a great way to start my day!!!

Thanks !!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah!!! You did it perfectly!!!!!

"Oh! Yes, of course!"

...The sun shone quietly, casting a mellow glow over the snow. A cool breeze rustled the leaves of evergreen trees, and slightly loosened up the branches of the deciduous ones. Outside, playing around, were two teenagers. They were throwing snow at each other, and laughing loudly. They were in the middle of a beautiful field, sill of snow, surrounded by evergreen trees. There was nobody else around, either. They were alone with the snow, the animals, and each other.

No response.

"No I don't!"

"Caitlin and Jace?"

"Well..."

"Stephen and Anne?"

"Um..."

1 and 2 :lol: :lol: :lol:

That was spectacular!!! I just loved the way you threw in the last lines. I didn't expect that at all, but really enjoyed your style!

*hands Glowurm The Platinum Moon Award*

3 and 4 GASP!!! I thought of MK on the first sentence. This is wonderful!!!!!!

I certainly hope you post more. This is a great way to start my day!!!

Thanks !!!!!!!!!!

Thank you! ^_^

I may well write more. Like, before you run away again. ;D

I'm glad you enjoy them, and I hope other people will too. ^_^

Thank you! ^_^

You are most welcome!

I hope you do write more. No running today... it is way, way too cold.

All day I will be on and off, but not far away. It would be great if I could have a chime sound every time someone posted.

Oh yes... look a couple posts up and see Mushroom_king's post!

Thank you! ^_^

You are most welcome!

All day I will be on and off, but not far away. It would be great if I could have a chime sound every time someone posted.

x3

I did, I saw her reply. o3o

I think I will write more... As soon as you approve the next part of my HD story! *pokepoke*

Thank you! ^_^

You are most welcome!

x3

I think I will write more... As soon as you approve the next part of my HD story! *pokepoke*

:blink: Oh. Excuse me... I was drinking some Butter Rum flavoured coffee. :blink:

Thank you! ^_^

You are most welcome!

x3

:blink: Oh. Excuse me... I was drinking some Butter Rum flavoured coffee. :blink:

Heehee, yummy.

-gets back to writing-

*!~*the Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

I can't think of anything new for mine...

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Dominme*(~&

Hmm... How about a scene with Hoops and her friends who are also on HD (whose usernames slip my mind)?

That could work.

I'll try to write something different if you do. =P

"I'm just a crazy-headed walrus..."

CLUNK. Beth slammed her mug of hot cocoa on the table in front of her, not noticing it was glass. It shattered, but Beth didn't care.

"Now I've gone and done it. Can you believe that I actually managed to tell her ALL THAT?"

Beth sighed and looked over to her companion.

"And not to mention, I think I've lost him as a friend now, too."

She glanced back at the cocoa in her hand, and took another gulp.

"YOU KNOW WHAT!?" She shouted, and without waiting for an answer, went on, "I never even THOUGHT about her that way before... be... before... Um, I forgot what I wash about to shay... OH THAT'SH RIGHT! I never evern THOUGHT about her that way before... Uh, it happened again... OHYEAH! YOU CAME ALONG!" She slammed her empty cocoa mug on the table again. Though this time the table wasn't there due to being shattered, and her hand followed through and slammed her in the leg.

"Uh. I thinksh we're misshing a table..." she slurred.

Three years later, and it was still there. Nobody had been in it for ages, but everyone knew it was there, and everyone commented on how it was so glorious and wonderful 'back in the day'. The sign was off, and the staff were missing. In some sort of queue. Quote. Quake. Quack. Quick. Quest. Or something like that. Something that began with qu, and had five letters. That's all he knew. As a young boy, he used to visit the store quite often.

But after three years, the six-year-old hamster could only sigh as he walked by Planet Horatio. A store with his name... Now deserted and in ruin.

And somebody had switched the numbers around on the 'No alcohol for persons under the age of 21' sign. Yet again.

Um. I started writing something else, too, but it died.

So here. Have two. =P

Thank you! ^_^

You are most welcome!

x3

Heehee, yummy.

-gets back to writing-

It's so tasty.

*FedExs some Butter Rum coffee to Glowurm*

Thank you! ^_^

You are most welcome!

x3

Heehee, yummy.

-gets back to writing-

It's so tasty.

*FedExs some Butter Rum coffee to Glowurm*

Moderate mah story first! D:!

I Love Mine!!!!!

Heehee. Somehow I had myself thinking you'd toss me in The Meat Grinder for pairing you with Arkcher. Or something equally painful.

Glad you like it. ^w^

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

-didn't see this comment- I don't mind. I usually don't care if someone writes a story where I get "paired" with someone, unless it's someone I hate.

You should probably not tell teh homeez/The A.D. though that you wrote that. bad things might happen.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*tHE Astrinimy Dlomine*~*

I Love Mine!!!!!

Heehee. Somehow I had myself thinking you'd toss me in The Meat Grinder for pairing you with Arkcher. Or something equally painful.

Glad you like it. ^w^

-didn't see this comment- I don't mind. I usually don't care if someone writes a story where I get "paired" with someone, unless it's someone I hate.

You should probably not tell teh homeez/The A.D. though that you wrote that. bad things might happen.

Heeheehee. I won't if you won't. =P

I Love Mine!!!!!

Glad you like it. ^w^

You also realise that me and Arkcher are married, rigght? XD

I Love Mine!!!!!

Glad you like it. ^w^

Yes, in fact, I do. xDD

I actually read to what you write, you know. xD

I Love Mine!!!!!

Glad you like it. ^w^

Yes, in fact, I do. xDD

You do much better than I do. Mushroom_king has so many husbands, both dead and living, that I can never remember who she is married to. :lol:

I Love Mine!!!!!

Glad you like it. ^w^

Yes, in fact, I do. xDD

You do much better than I do. Mushroom_king has so many husbands, both dead and living, that I can never remember who she is married to. :lol:

You forgot the non-existent ones! >:o What about Strong Sad, Jeff Andonuts, Tony?

I Love Mine!!!!!

Glad you like it. ^w^

Yes, in fact, I do. xDD

I think you should write a story about my mansion. I'd like to see what you come up with.

-should REALLY finish that Arkcher's Mansion info TAWPEEK-

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

I Love Mine!!!!!

Glad you like it. ^w^

Yes, in fact, I do. xDD

You forgot the non-existent ones! >:o What about Strong Sad, Jeff Andonuts, Tony?

Exactly. You have so many, who can keep track.

I Love Mine!!!!!

Glad you like it. ^w^

Yes, in fact, I do. xDD

I only keep track of my favourites. (see also: The sexiest ones)

I Love Mine!!!!!

Glad you like it. ^w^

Yes, in fact, I do. xDD

:rolleyes: Yeah right. :rolleyes:

That is, until we forget to mention one. LOL

I Love Mine!!!!!

Glad you like it. ^w^

Yes, in fact, I do. xDD

See both of them? If I'm going to be looking in the dictionary, I want to know which I should look under.

Yeah, sorry, that was funnier in my head. xD

I Love Mine!!!!!

Glad you like it. ^w^

Yes, in fact, I do. xDD

See both of them? If I'm going to be looking in the dictionary, I want to know which I should look under.

LOL... Actually I thought that was pretty good. LOL

I Love Mine!!!!!

Glad you like it. ^w^

Yes, in fact, I do. xDD

eh?

I Love Mine!!!!!

Glad you like it. ^w^

Yes, in fact, I do. xDD

I think you should write a story about my mansion. I'd like to see what you come up with.

Oh, I want to, but I don't want to get pretty big details wrong or something, so Imma wait until you finish the topic. -nodnod-

I Love Mine!!!!!

Glad you like it. ^w^

Yes, in fact, I do. xDD

eh?

It would be funny to you if you were me.

So, basically, I said something that didn't make much sense and laughed at it.

I Love Mine!!!!!

Glad you like it. ^w^

Yes, in fact, I do. xDD

Oh, I want to, but I don't want to get pretty big details wrong or something, so Imma wait until you finish the topic. -nodnod-

Yea, I should...totally do that...