Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Arkcher's Mansion! =D

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

"...he's so violent..."

MK was referring to Shedra Mordred, who was pretty angry and hat resorted to yelling at everyone.

"What are you all doing in my kitchen before I'm done cooking?! Out, Out!"

Mk was now sitting in the Tea Room with Clazzik, as well as Tony Mordred. She had no idea where Arkcher had went after Shedra yelled at them.

"I don't see he bosses you around like that...he's half your height."

"And three times your age," said Tony.

They were right. Shedra was a toad while MK was a Brownie, and even though they were very different ages, Shedra was, compared to her, really short.

Mk downed yet another can of Dr. pepper. "I only have presents for around half of everybody. I still need to fly over to a different region of Invision to get presents for everybody."

"Well, I think I'm going to help with the decorations or something." said Tony, who got up and left.

"Could you find Arkcher for me? He has to go with me. So does Clazzik, and Sean, and Julian."

------------------------------------------------------------

Arkcher finally looked ack at the nuisance behind him. It was Courtnay Mordred, who had a crush on him.

"Courtnay, I'd appreciate it if you'd leave me alone." he said.

"What are you doing out here?" she asked sweetly. "It's so cold. you should come inside with me!"

Arkcher stared at her a long, long time. "Would you....be implying something?"

Courtnay's eyes went wide. He eyes went big. "Nooooo," she said. She skipped off giggling happily.

"I swear she has a crush on me or something," he thought to himself. Now he had to find Mk.

Suddenly, a large black mass rocketed toward him. It was Clazzik.

"Ark-chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur," he screamed.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT," Arkcher retorted.

"Mk's looking for you," he said.

"That's weird, I've been looking for her."

"Well, I'll go tell her she'll meet you out here. Wait, why are you out here? It's cold."

"That's exactly what Courtnay said."

"What?!" said Clazzik. "Courtnay is supposed to be helping Shedra with cookies or something! I'm so busy!"

"Wait, where's MK?!"

But Clazzik had already dashed off.

-----------------------------------------------------

Mk was downstairs. She was trying to find Tortune.

He could turn invisible, so he was hard to find...

"Tortune," she called. He suddenly appeared in front of her.

He sighed. He did look a little brighter, with the Holiday season. "Have you seen Arkcher...?"

Tortune coughed, sending dust of his body. "I think I saw him in the Courtyard...I don't know, I don't pay attention..."

"Which is probably why you're so dusty and isolated. Bye," she said.

-----------------------------------------------

"Would you hold on...? I ave another call..."

Lucius Mordred heaved and set down the reciever. He had no idea who it was, onl it was one of Mk and Arkcher's friends.

He was tired. Everyone was calling to wish them a Merry Christmas, and Lucius was very tired.

"Hello, this is the residence of Mushroom_king...?"

"yes," Lucius replied headily.

Lucius," said a voice. It was Mk.

"What...is...it?" He said. He had nearly lost his voice.

:I'll start taking calls for you."

Lucius grinned. "Oh, Thank you. I'm...going to get some medicine..." he coughed and ran out.

"Hellooooooooo." said the two phones at once.

Mk realised it was going to be a long day.

---------------------------------------------------

Arkcher was really, really, tired.

He'd walked the whole mansion looking for Mk and found her nowhere. he wondered if they were walking in a loop, since Clazzik said she was looking for him, too.

As a result, he was now laying on the couch in the sitting room. His jacket was draped on the coat rack over in the corner. But now, he was thirsty, and was far too tired to call anybody or, God Forbid, get up and get it himself. The Kitchen was downstairs, and Shedra was probably still cooking.

He was about to drift into a deep sleep when he was startled by a voice.

It was Mk. She was shaking him.

"Wake! up! wake! up!"

"nooooo..." he muttered.

"I'll throw you in the Meat Grinder..." she warned.

"Oh, fine..." He sat up. he was tired.

He pulled at his long, blondish hair. Courtnay said he had the sun in his hair. Mk said he was blonder than Lucas.

Mk pulled herself up on the couch.

"I answered our Christmas calls for Lucius, and I've been looking alkl over for you."

"So have I," said Arkcher. "What did you want?"

" need to go over to Invision central and get more presents," she said. "It's cheaper than teh Eskimo Village."

"What?!" he said.

"What were you looking for me for?"

"I forgot..." he said.

They both turned and saw someone walking in. It was Tina Mordred. She was holding a tray with a few cups of water and some eggnog.

"Oh, heard Arkcher was in here and wanted to get him som........"

She looked at them both.

"I'm sorry...are you two busy...?"

"Noooooooo!" screamed Arkcher. Ignoring Mk's "Man, you scream like a little girl" comments, he quickly shouted,

"Noooooooooooo! No. I want water and she'd like Eggnog. Don't get the wrong Idea, Tina..."

"Ok," said Tina. She rolled her eyes. "Silly boy."

*~*The psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...