Hampsterdance Discussion Board

When did you start to listen to Christmas music?

Ok, so when did you all hampies start the listening of the Christmas music? Do you listen after Thanksgiving? Before? Do you listen all the time? Or only when it is close to Christmas? Do you listen to it on the radio or on cd?

I started on Halloween! Yeah, I know it is weird but the local station was playing it and I felt in the mood for it. I listen to till the local stations stop and I also own cd that my family plays when we dercorate the tree. Anyway, I was curious so yeah. My dad hates to listen to it until after Turkey day so when it is past Thanksgiving then I'll listen on the radio.

Ok, so when did you all hampies start the listening of the Christmas music? Do you listen after Thanksgiving? Before? Do you listen all the time? Or only when it is close to Christmas? Do you listen to it on the radio or on cd?

I started on Halloween! Yeah, I know it is weird but the local station was playing it and I felt in the mood for it. I listen to till the local stations stop and I also own cd that my family plays when we dercorate the tree. Anyway, I was curious so yeah. My dad hates to listen to it until after Turkey day so when it is past Thanksgiving then I'll listen on the radio.

*covers ears with paws*

NNNoooooooooooooo, not yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*covers ears with paws*

NNNoooooooooooooo, not yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreeing with Horatio, Im not quite ready for christmas yet. D:

My mom and sister sure are. they got the christmas music up last week.

Seeing how repetitive it is, I could enjoy it if its played only for a week or two before Christmas, but no sooner or later.

I wait until December to start the Christmas music.

But I will listen to the Tran Siberian Orchestra version of Carrol of the Bells at random points throughout the year. >.>

I wait until December to start the Christmas music.

But I will listen to the Tran Siberian Orchestra version of Carrol of the Bells at random points throughout the year. >.>

That too.

its pretty awesome.

Trans-siberian orchestra rocks!

and i listen to Christmas music when it's on the radio...not that i listen to the radio too often cuz im always listening to Elton...but he has the song "Step Into Christmas" so i'll have to find that soon!

~Liz

*~*The Grand Illusilon*~*The Final Cut*~*

I listen to Happy Xmas (War Is Over) and Merry Christmas (I don't wanna fight tonight) all year round, and I sing Craigmas Tree and The Twelve Days of Craigmas all year long. ; D

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*!*

Tran Siberian Orchestra is too amazing to restrict to a certain time of year.

I'll also sometimes listen to the MCR version of All I Want for Christmas Is You, just because it gives me lolz.

Tran Siberian Orchestra is too amazing to restrict to a certain time of year.

I'll also sometimes listen to the MCR version of All I Want for Christmas Is You, just because it gives me lolz.

Now those are two good reasons to deviate from the after-Thanksgiving rule. :D

-Trans-siberian orchestra still rocks

-john lennon rocks

-umm thats it for now....

we were going to put up our christmas tree yesterday but it took all day to clean the spot in the living room where its supposed to go...but we were listening to TSO while we cleaned!

~Liz