Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Also: Departure.

Arkcher

Just so you's guys dont freak out and think i died or something, I'm heading out for thanksgiving week with my family and we're.. essentially going on a huge road trip and making about fifteen hundred stops in between.

covering Oklahoma to Tenessee and so on.

so I should be back on like, Monday, and I doubt I'll have internet access while im out.

But by then I should have some story ideas at least thought out, if not written and ready.

so yeah.

leaving.

like, tomorrow morning.

Just so you's guys dont freak out and think i died or something, I'm heading out for thanksgiving week with my family and we're.. essentially going on a huge road trip and making about fifteen hundred stops in between.

covering Oklahoma to Tenessee and so on.

so I should be back on like, Monday, and I doubt I'll have internet access while im out.

But by then I should have some story ideas at least thought out, if not written and ready.

so yeah.

leaving.

like, tomorrow morning.

Are you going to stop in and see me in Memphis???????

*crosses paws* :D

Also: Returning.

Ultimately it was about a $2,000 thanksgiving dinner.

My brother in Missouri rented a 12-passenger van, picked up some cousins in Kansas, and my local family picked up my sister and we all met in Oklahoma, from which point we merged in to the rented huge van, and went to Tennessee.

Renting the car, gas for both cars and so on were of an astronomical price, so that we could go to one of our relatives' place and have some below-average quality food.

Disappointing for having just spent so much money on gas and rental, and 9 hours in the car to get there.

But we did get to spend a lot of time together and it was mostly fun.

I didnt appreciate the lack of space in the cramped vehicles containing 5 to 8 people and a LOT of various luggages.

But now Im not sitting in a car all day, im sitting in front of my computer all day.

so all is well.

=D