Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Old website still online- Hampsterdance2

Leguan

Hey, I just figured out that the old website still is online. Just put a /hampsterdance2 behind the URL of the site.

I googled for THE original hampsterdance and on some pages you can still find copys of it. B)

I can remember when a friend showed me the site on the Expo 2000 in Hannover when we were trying the brand-new DSL broadband connections they provided there for free. How fast things changed- now everybody has broadband... :blink:

Hey, I just figured out that the old website still is online. Just put a /hampsterdance2 behind the URL of the site.

I googled for THE original hampsterdance and on some pages you can still find copys of it. B)

I can remember when a friend showed me the site on the Expo 2000 in Hannover when we were trying the brand-new DSL broadband connections they provided there for free. How fast things changed- now everybody has broadband... :blink:

How cool!!!!!! I thought it just brought you back here.

*runs off to look*

*runs off to look*

Actually, I found the "The hampsterdance song" music video on youtube by chance. I remembered this site and was searching for the original. I also remembered this board and here I am. ^^

*runs off to look*

Actually, I found the "The hampsterdance song" music video on youtube by chance. I remembered this site and was searching for the original. I also remembered this board and here I am. ^^

That's great news for us!!! :D

That is more than a small amount of AWESOME! ^_^

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...