Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Small question(Posting art)

CheetaSpot

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I get it... hehe...

People tell me they hate me all the time when I draw!

Ok, I've done fantasia's face in paint so everyone can see how my style of drawing differs BUT I never ever work in paint (unless I have to) so its not really that good compared to my drawing in my sketchbook. Ooh. How I wish I had a scanner. This didn't take me long to do.

-Lee

This is seriously like, the best Paint picture I've ever done. Ever.

Aww, I've got fanart! Thanks a lot you guys! :) *hugs*

Oh I get it... hehe...

Ok, I've done fantasia's face in paint so everyone can see how my style of drawing differs BUT I never ever work in paint (unless I have to) so its not really that good compared to my drawing in my sketchbook. Ooh. How I wish I had a scanner. This didn't take me long to do.

-Lee

here is mine!

post-6475-1128867506_thumb.jpg

Who is fantasia?

Fantasia is Cheetaspspot's pen name, you can't very well expect an artist to have much sucess with a name like Cheetaspot, can you?

at least, a name change probably helped Norma Jeane Mortenson's acting career a bit.

Oh I get it... hehe...

-Lee

here is mine!

wolf_thing.JPG

I like your pic!!! Fantastic!!!!!!!!

Oh I get it... hehe...

-Lee

here is mine!

I like your pic!!! Fantastic!!!!!!!!

Thanks! His name is Skippy! :lol:

Oh I get it... hehe...

-Lee

here is mine!

hehe, cute!

:)

-Lee

Oh I get it... hehe...

-Lee

here is mine!

Aww, thanks, Cheesemaster! :)

Oh I get it... hehe...

-Lee

here is mine!

hehe, cute!

:)

-Lee

Thanks. ^.^

Who is fantasia?

Fantasia is Cheetaspspot's pen name, you can't very well expect an artist to have much sucess with a name like Cheetaspot, can you?

at least, a name change probably helped Norma Jeane Mortenson's acting career a bit.

marilyn monroe? :huh: (cant remember)

(elton john song "candle in the wind")

my favorite is either The Eternal angel or The espeon Umbreon. I wanna be as Good as Cheetaspot. Then Ill draw Kat!!! I already know How I would draw kAT, but I am not good at drawing. unless I use some manga drawing book or something. maybe Ill try that....

Kat is in me? o.o Kewl.

I alreday drew it. Your winking, you have a belyt with a claymore oin it and large white Faerie wings,. Your playing Double neck Guitar and hampster is in the Corner playing keyboard and looking at you.

Spiffy! ^o^

I recently Redrew teh ENTIRE Picture. Ill post it right away when my mom Givesa me the Digital Camera, The New one is much Better. I removed Hampster and replaced with "Kat" Written in Fuzzy Letters.

*wants to see it really bad* :3

No. :lol:

But...but...;_;!

Not till You finesh your art for Jack.

I did! Remember the lions?

WHAT"S THE PASSWORD!? Just kidding.

Oh I get it... hehe...

-Lee

Your like my Favorite artist in the whole wide world. O_o

Oh I get it... hehe...

-Lee

Your like my Favorite artist in the whole wide world. O_o

Same here. All the famous ones are all stuck up. And can't use paint for beans i bet! :lol:

Who is fantasia?

^

|

|

|

ahem...

(CHECK IT OUT! NEW (SHORT) SIGGY!)

Who is fantasia?

^

|

|

|

ahem...

YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS?

Who is fantasia?

^

|

|

|

ahem...

I LIKE TALKING IN CAPS.

Who is fantasia?

^

|

|

|

ahem...

I LIKE TALKING IN CAPS.

yes, that is who I referred to. I think, or did the converstation drift away without me. again?

Who is fantasia?

^

|

|

|

ahem...

yes, that is who I referred to. I think, or did the converstation drift away without me. again?

Guidance is good.

:lol::lol::lol:

*thinks how nice it is that hammies don't own sailboats without tillers*

• 2 weeks later...
Who is fantasia?

DON'T type that name into Google images.

-Lee

Who is fantasia?

-Lee

So what is the first thing everyone is going to do? :lol:

Who is fantasia?

-Lee

Type failure into Google, hit "I'm feeling Lucky" and discover themselves on the biggest piece of propoganda since the Commandant of Belsen said "We do not exterminate Jews at Belsen"

Who is fantasia?

-Lee

Type failure into Google, hit "I'm feeling Lucky" and discover themselves on the biggest piece of propoganda since the Commandant of Belsen said "We do not exterminate Jews at Belsen"

I did.

Who is fantasia?

-Lee

I did.

Isn't it great?

Who is fantasia?

-Lee

is this what ur talking about? i was too lazy to read it...its about bush...

Bad Doggie... NO links!

Edited by Horatio

Who is fantasia?

-Lee

why?

Who is fantasia?

-Lee

I did.

And it took you the propoganda?

Who is fantasia?

-Lee

I did.

It came up with this thingy about Bush. That reminds me, I did a very political drawing today :P

-Lee

Who is fantasia?

-Lee

I did.

It came up with this thingy about Bush. That reminds me, I did a very political drawing today :P

-Lee

*waits patiently for the political drawing to appear* :D

Who is fantasia?

-Lee

I did.

Yep.

Who is fantasia?

-Lee

I did.

Yep.

Any comments?

Who is fantasia?

-Lee

I did.

Yep.

Any comments?

Yes:

I like pie.

Who is fantasia?

-Lee

I did.

Yep.

Any comments?

Not really.

I thought it was pretty funny, but my friends didn't...

Who is fantasia?

-Lee

I did.

Yep.

Any comments?

Not really.

lemme guess, they like bush.

Who is fantasia?

-Lee

I did.

Yep.

Any comments?

Not really.

Yeah...

Who is fantasia?

-Lee

I did.

Yep.

Any comments?

Not really.

Yeah...

I wonder how they do it. :blink::mellow:

Ha! This is sa really bad peice o' 'fan art' that I did on paint. It is reallly bad! I decided to name him bob, yes Bob the cougar/mountain lion/puma/catamount etc. etc. etc...

Bob is great! Thank you!!! :D

Please draw a pic, write a poem or wish HampsterKing happy birthday in his topic. Bob's pic would be wonderful there!!! Take a look at Toto's creation!!!

Here are a few more I made.

The first one is Athena, my snow Cheetah.  It was supposed to be CheetaSpot, but I wanted to have fun with the picture. ^_^

The second one is a picture of my fox/dog character, Vixen.  She happens to be meditating. :D

The third one is a picture of Georgette, from oliver and Company.  It took me about 3 hours to sketch the picture and 6 hours to color it.  That's about 9 hours put into the total pic! :blink:

I was looking in the begging of the topic, and found these. They are very wonderful. But I am curious, what do you color with?

The first one is Athena, my snow Cheetah.  It was supposed to be CheetaSpot, but I wanted to have fun with the picture. ^_^

The second one is a picture of my fox/dog character, Vixen.  She happens to be meditating. :D

The third one is a picture of Georgette, from oliver and Company.  It took me about 3 hours to sketch the picture and 6 hours to color it.  That's about 9 hours put into the total pic! :blink:

I was looking in the begging of the topic, and found these. They are very wonderful. But I am curious, what do you color with?

*EEEEEEEEE*

CheetaSpot has a character called Vixen! *thinks the pic is great*

-Lee

I color with an image editing program named Paint Shop Pro. Lots of people prefer Photoshop, but I like this program better. It's more fun and easier to use.

Yep. She's about a year old now, methinks. :)

*EEEEEEEEE*

CheetaSpot has a character called Vixen! *thinks the pic is great*

-Lee

Okay, I've been keeping these pictures a secret until now. It's Eevee and his evolutions! :) Everyone at different art sites seemed to like mt Flareon pic the best. My favorite's the Vaporeon. :)

post-425-1131683155_thumb.jpg

post-425-1131683161_thumb.jpg

post-425-1131683166_thumb.jpg

post-425-1131683177_thumb.jpg

post-425-1131683184_thumb.jpg

post-425-1131683195_thumb.jpg

Oops. Almost forgot *eep! Sorry for the quadruple post, Horatio!*

I just foud out that my school has scanners, so I can scan in and color my pics at school. :lol:

So here are a couple of pics I scanned in. I'm in the process of coloring the first one. The second one was inspired by a song sung in the musical, Sweeney Todd, "Not While I'm around." The third one was inspired by a quote from the musical Sweeney Todd. From Scars' perspective, Simba slowy motions toward him, getting ready to attack. If you can't read it, it says:

"Oh, the years no doubt have

changed me, Scar.

But then, perhaps the face of

a prince--

The face of a prisoner in the outlands--

is not particularly memorable."

Yep. I'm a huge Sweeney Todd addict. :rolleyes:

post-425-1131683452_thumb.jpg

post-425-1131683518_thumb.jpg

post-425-1131683558_thumb.jpg

Okay, I've been keeping these pictures a secret until now.  It's Eevee and his evolutions! :)  Everyone at different art sites seemed to like mt Flareon pic the best.  My favorite's the Vaporeon. :)

Whee! I love them all!

Okay, I've been keeping these pictures a secret until now.  It's Eevee and his evolutions! :)  Everyone at different art sites seemed to like mt Flareon pic the best.  My favorite's the Vaporeon. :)

You have just earned yourself the pentuple cheesey award! And I agree, vaporeon is the best. :D

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand here are the colored TLK pictures. :)  Hope you like.

BTW, the last picture won Fanart of the Week at another site.  :D

So you don't draw in the background? It's all done on the computer?

Yep.

If I had half the patience as you do, CS, perhaps I would be able to draw a good amount better than I do currently. :D

You actually have just as much patience. You direct your patience in a different direction... your studies. Not that CheetaSpot does not do well in her studies, but you two are on different planes. (Not different airplanes either! :lol: )

If I had half the patience as you do, CS, perhaps I would be able to draw a good amount better than I do currently. :D

You actually have just as much patience. You direct your patience in a different direction... your studies. Not that CheetaSpot does not do well in her studies, but you two are on different planes. (Not different airplanes either! :lol: )

The only thing I have patience for is my trumpet, and as for my studies, let's just say I only just keep them up. :lol:

The only thing I have patience for is my trumpet, and as for my studies, let's just say I only just keep them up. :lol:

Would you care to tell me your grades? :P

Yahoo. I did terrible in math!

But I got a 100 in Advanced History.

Fantastic Advanced History grade... what do you consider "terrible" in math? :huh:

Fantastic Advanced History grade... what do you consider "terrible" in math? :huh:

Oh 75-83ish

I don't understand any of this (the point system) so I'm just going to keep out of it.

it's rather simple, as a way to compare the level of knowlege among members of a group, an individual decided to assign a numerical values to certain points of data, and rate each individual on their abilty to recall said data at a designated time. the total numerical equivialnt of the the data they sucessfully remembered is then used to represent their level of knowlege. for some reason, the nuber 100 has become common to represent the ideal level of knowlege.

I don't understand any of this (the point system) so I'm just going to keep out of it.

it's rather simple, as a way to compare the level of knowlege among members of a group, an individual decided to assign a numerical values to certain points of data, and rate each individual on their abilty to recall said data at a designated time. the total numerical equivialnt of the the data they sucessfully remembered is then used to represent their level of knowlege. for some reason, the nuber 100 has become common to represent the ideal level of knowlege.

To give you an example, me being an old hamster with almost no recall would be rated a 2. Mega Wolf, on the other hand, I would rate a 99!

*forgets which pouch the sunflower seeds are stored in, realizes they are in the left pouch and starts pushing them out with my paw*

To give you an example, me being an old hamster with almost no recall would be rated a 2. Mega Wolf, on the other hand, I would rate a 99!

*forgets which pouch the sunflower seeds are stored in, realizes they are in the left pouch and starts pushing them out with my paw*

You just said MW was below the ideal level. :D And no, i did not bribe the teacher, nor was it based on a 500 pint system. It was a gen-you-ine 108.4% I love extra credit.

You just said MW was below the ideal level. :D And no, i did not bribe the teacher, nor was it based on a 500 pint system. It was a gen-you-ine 108.4% I love extra credit.

I thought 100 was the top number, so I was saying Mega Wolf was almost perfect. If you noticed, I made myself a 2.

Sure, why not? :lol:

Social Studies=A

Concert Band=A

P.E.=B

Language Arts/Reading(english)[counts for 2 grades]=A

Honors Algebra=A

Science=C+

Okay, so I need to learn to keep up with my science notebook. :lol:

I understand the testing bit, I don't understand how you get from the percentage to the number. For example why not say that everything from 80% to 85% is an A+ rather than saying that 50%-60% is 70.

Social Studies=A

Concert Band=A

P.E.=B

Honors Algebra=A

Science=C+

How terrific!!! You are doing great! If all you need to do is "keep up" with your science notebook to get an A, then I will keep a couple of hammie eyes on you!!!!!!! :lol:

Social Studies=A

Concert Band=A

P.E.=B

Honors Algebra=A

Science=C+

How terrific!!! You are doing great! If all you need to do is "keep up" with your science notebook to get an A, then I will keep a couple of hammie eyes on you!!!!!!! :lol:

Heheh. Perhaps it is because I keep on comparing myself to my all-honors friends. And the 4.0 students. :lol:

Teachers should vanish.

I had that 100 in Social Studies. I took all the grades on my sheet, which includes my tests, essays, quizes, SQ3Rs, DBQs, etc. And then the other part of my grade is participation and notebook check, which I got 100s on both.

So he gave me the grade and it was a 94, which is not what he said first. So I asked him what was wrong, he said he didn't do a notebook check for me. I gave him my paper and showed him he did, he just never recorded it. <_<

Huh? *drools* you have left me stupified...

Social Studies=A

Concert Band=A

P.E.=B

Honors Algebra=A

Science=C+

straight As for me except penmanship (B) and gym (B) i would probably have gotten an A in gym if it wasnt for our gym teacher doing basketball for like 5 weeks! i hate basketball!

Huh? *drools* you have left me stupified...

"It's rather simple."

Social Studies=A

Concert Band=A

P.E.=B

Honors Algebra=A

Science=C+

straight As for me except penmanship (B) and gym (B) i would probably have gotten an A in gym if it wasnt for our gym teacher doing basketball for like 5 weeks! i hate basketball!

Gym doesn't count! As far as penmanship is concerned, I do believe doctor's are famous for their bad penmanship! :lol:

Social Studies=A

Concert Band=A

P.E.=B

Honors Algebra=A

Science=C+

Gym doesn't count! As far as penmanship is concerned, I do believe doctor's are famous for their bad penmanship! :lol:

Tell that to my 8th grade GPA...

• 2 weeks later...

Social Studies=A

Concert Band=A

P.E.=B

Honors Algebra=A

Science=C+

I (Might) Join the Basketball team. Next year. Cause. We play basketball all teh time in PE.

Please by all means submit your art.  They will have to be approved like before.

Okie doke! Don't mind if I do! :)

Here's a bit of recent art i've done.

1. It's Shenzi frim The Lion King.

2. It's Dodger from Oliver and Company.

3. It's an anime character of mine.

U Remind me of My freind Nicole. She's a great drawer. But Wow, Your the only person I've ever seen better than Her!

Social Studies=A

Concert Band=A

P.E.=B

Honors Algebra=A

Science=C+

straight As for me except penmanship (B ) and gym (B ) i would probably have gotten an A in gym if it wasnt for our gym teacher doing basketball for like 5 weeks! i hate basketball!

i fixed the smileys....it was supposed to be ( B ) without the spaces, but hte copmuetr interpreted the B and close parnthese as a smiley....

Social Studies=A

Concert Band=A

P.E.=B

Honors Algebra=A

Science=C+

straight As for me except penmanship (B ) and gym (B ) i would probably have gotten an A in gym if it wasnt for our gym teacher doing basketball for like 5 weeks! i hate basketball!

i fixed the smileys....it was supposed to be ( B ) without the spaces, but hte copmuetr interpreted the B and close parnthese as a smiley....

The smilies worked well, as I thought you were making an unwritten commentary! :lol:

I got some goodish grades,

A+ Religeon

B  Reading

A- English/Spelling

C+ Math

A+ Science

B  History

A+ French

i just need to turn in my work during math, I'll get there...one day :)

Prep schools are hard :-P, to much homework...

Congratulations on your good grades! As for math...

If all you need to do is turn in your work during math... then we will bug you until you get your math in on time!!

I got some goodish grades,

A+ Religeon

B   Reading

A- English/Spelling

C+ Math

A+ Science

B  History

A+ French

i just need to turn in my work during math, I'll get there...one day :)

Prep schools are hard :-P, to much homework...

Congratulations on your good grades! As for math...

If all you need to do is turn in your work during math... then we will bug you until you get your math in on time!!

*definetly does NOT have a C in Geometry* Nope, not me. >_>

• 2 weeks later...

I hate my teacher too, I did so well in math in 5th and 4th and 3rd etc. etc. grade, but now with my evil teacher, i think my grade is still a C+. I hate my teacher, my teacher hates me...evil teacher ><

and i don't like my school that much... the one I want to go to, that my brother goes to, cost 10,ooo a year... yeah...

I hate my teacher too, I did so well in math in 5th and 4th and 3rd etc. etc. grade, but now with my evil teacher, i think my grade is still a C+. I hate my teacher, my teacher hates me...evil teacher ><

and i don't like my school that much... the one I want to go to, that my brother goes to, cost 10,ooo a year... yeah...

Believe me. There's a fine line between elementary school mathematic learning and jr. high/middle school mathematic learning.

Maths is boring, plus my teacher is boring so I spend most lessons asleep, which might explain why I have managed to fall down grades with this teacher with a beginning of A with another teacher, falling down to B and now finally a C+. I hate my teacher.

it could be your math teacher isn't fully qualified to teach that level of math, have you ever missed three problems and got 106% on a test? that's a sign of a good math teacher. (he claimed he has a system, it's just it would take a week to explain to anyone who doesn't have an advanced degree in mathematics.)

*wonders when Cheetaspot will come and post  more art*

*sits down and passes around chocolate milk and puffy Cheetos*

*reads the Wizardolegy book I got for Christmas*

:o! I got that book, too! And an Egyptology book by the same people. I got a dragon one last year.

:o! I got that book, too! And an Egyptology book by the same people. I got a dragon one last year.

I got the egypt one last year. I'm Trying to get the Faerie One and the second Dragon one. The Faerie one isn't by the same people. I'm also trying to get these Unicorn and Faerie books I saw somwhere else. And before you ask, Yes i like reading about Magick Creatures and such. XD

Awwww I love those!

You have just earned yourself the pentuple cheesey award! And I agree, vaporeon is the best. :D

My favorite was Umbreon and Vaporeon.

*Update on math/science teacher*

Well, she gave me a B on a report that was 1390 words that only needed to be 250. She has a Bachelor Of ART!!!! not science!!! She still is an ok teacher, but she won't explain things to me I don't understand >:|

Oh and MW, at my school, middle school starts in 5th grade. I didn't like my math teacher from last year either. She treated us like 5-year-olds and she went to slow for me. When will I get the perfect math teacher :(?

Well, she gave me a B on a report that was 1390 words that only needed to be 250. She has a Bachelor Of ART!!!! not science!!! She still is an ok teacher, but she won't explain things to me I don't understand >:| 

Oh and MW, at my school, middle school starts in 5th grade. I didn't like my math teacher from last year either. She treated us like 5-year-olds and she went to slow for me. When will I get the perfect math teacher :(?

Don't give up. Perhaps you will get the perfect math teacher next year or the year after. Let me think on this?

Teachers don't really care about quantity, it's all about quality. What was the report about, how much detail was there, and how were the conventions?

Really? That's early. And middle school always starts slow the first couple of years. When it gets difficult, try studying in a group.

• 4 weeks later...

Wow... lots of teacher talk! ^_^'

Anyway, sorry I didn't update this sooner. Here's some new art.

1.) A headshot of Vitani at night.

2.) Girls always seem to fight each other nowadays. Friends turn against each other, some girls try to make other girls feel miserable, they insult each other, and some girls suddenly have different interests and push their old friends aside. Why do we do that? Since when was fighting the solution to all our problems? Can't we all just set our differences aside and love each other as friends?

Anyways, this is Kiara and Vitani. They don't seem to agree on something.

3.) After reading Patti LuPone's last rambling, I couldn't help but draw this pic. :D She ranted how the people ate and slept through the play she was in, and I couldn't help but agree.

So...here's Patti LuPone meerkat literally giving Timon a kick in the rump that'll make his teeth chatter. :lol:

Sorry Timon fans... ^_^'

post-425-1138582643_thumb.jpg

post-425-1138582659_thumb.jpg

post-425-1138582684_thumb.jpg

Wow... lots of teacher talk! ^_^ '

2.) Girls always seem to fight each other nowadays. Friends turn against each other, some girls try to make other girls feel miserable, they insult each other, and some girls suddenly have different interests and push their old friends aside. Why do we do that? Since when was fighting the solution to all our problems? Can't we all just set our differences aside and love each other as friends?

3.) After reading Patti LuPone's last rambling, I couldn't help but draw this pic. :D She ranted how the people ate and slept through the play she was in, and I couldn't help but agree.

So...here's Patti LuPone meerkat literally giving Timon a kick in the rump that'll make his teeth chatter. :lol:

Sorry Timon fans... ^_^ '

OUTSTANDING!

YAY! Nice Art work!

Adding on to the grades... MY GRADES ARE UP!! :D Hurray! I have all A's and I am on the high honer roll! wOOt! :D :D :D

O......................O

\......................../

\..................... /

\..................../ <------ deformed happy face

\__________/

YAY! Nice Art work!

Adding on to the grades... MY GRADES ARE UP!! :D Hurray! I have all A's and I am on the high honer roll! wOOt! :D :D :D

O......................O

\......................../

\..................... /

\..................../

\__________/

FANTASTIC !!!

Sorry Timon fans... ^_^'

Yaaaaay! CS returns! ^^ Awesome work as always.

Sorry Timon fans... ^_^'

I like the one of Vitani at night time and the idea behind the Kiara and Vitani picture is very good. I want to post some of my pictures! I don't have a darn scanner :(

♥ Lee

Sorry Timon fans... ^_^'

COOL those are awsome!

• 2 weeks later...
I like the one of Vitani at night time and the idea behind the Kiara and Vitani picture is very good. I want to post some of my pictures! I don't have a darn scanner :(

♥ Lee

Thank you muchly. :) Scanners can be fun to use. You should try and get one.

Maybe later I can draw some more Hampster pictures. I haven't drawn much of those lately.

♥ Lee

Maybe later I can draw some more Hampster pictures. I haven't drawn much of those lately.

Yay! That would be cool!

♥ Lee

Yay! That would be cool!

Especially hamsters flying jets! :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

♥ Lee

Yay! That would be cool!

I'm currently woring on a drawing where Horatio is wearing this spiffy Pilot outfit. n_n

♥ Lee

Yay! That would be cool!

I'm currently woring on a drawing where Horatio is wearing this spiffy Pilot outfit. n_n

Aaahhhhh, so that is where you have been hiding. And I thought you were buying up all the new David Gilmour CDs. :D

♥ Lee

Yay! That would be cool!

Aaahhhhh, so that is where you have been hiding. And I thought you were buying up all the new David Gilmour CDs. :D

I wasn't at home drawing, Fool! I was yelling at Trent and calling him a Canadian.

• 3 weeks later...
CheetaSpot, I have drawn a picture of your wolf fursona and me...

It's in a sort of chibi style, I know its not very good because I am very very new to computer art!

♥ Lee

Please do not say it isn't any good... it is fantastic!!! You put personality into your pic and it shows! You will work out the minor details as time goes by. Keep up the great drawing! :D

• 2 weeks later...

It's in a sort of chibi style, I know its not very good because I am very very new to computer art!

♥ Lee

You're awesome. :D

New Art Time!

I made up a kitty character. her name's Lily. I love her so muchly. :D

post-425-1144872712_thumb.jpg

♥ Lee

New Art Time!

Wonderful! :D

♥ Lee

New Art Time!

Elle est tres mignonne.

She is very darling.

♥ Lee

New Art Time!

Aww! n__n

♥ Lee

New Art Time!

Elle est tres mignonne.

She is very darling.

Cute, darling. I guess the same thing.

♥ Lee

New Art Time!

Elle est tres mignonne.

She is very darling.

Cute, darling. I guess the same thing.

You're missing an "Anti" on your last (fourth from the top) organization name, Tibifoff. <3

♥ Lee

New Art Time!

I've seen that one! On another website that Horatio won't let me mention...

Its very very cute :)

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

New Art Time!

♥ Lee

Bad Horatio... no website names get past him. :lol:

♥ Lee

New Art Time!

Elle est tres mignonne.

She is very darling.

El gato es muy bonita

the cat is very pretty

♥ Lee

New Art Time!

♥ Lee

Haha. You rock :P

♥ Lee

♥ Lee

New Art Time!

♥ Lee

Haha. You rock :P

♥ Lee

Why thank you! :lol:

|<|77'/ 83 73|-| |20XX0|25

Kitty be teh roxxors

:D:D:D

I did really well. I got all of that!!!!!!!!

ubengvb or fubj'a bss yrrg zbq fxvym.

OGK: Mna lbh nmghnyynl ernq guvf, be ner lbh genasyngvat yrggre ol yrggre yvxr V qb?

Si!

• 2 weeks later...
Anyways. Here's another pic. It's Rita from Oliver and Company, struttin' her stuff to "Streets of Gold." Hope you likes. :D

I do likes! ^_^ Very pretty.

And why do you have to take Italian? You can't choose languages at your school? :huh: (Unless "they" refers to your parents, in which case I can only say "typical".)

But anyways...again, nice picture.

Anyways. Here's another pic. It's Rita from Oliver and Company, struttin' her stuff to "Streets of Gold." Hope you likes. :D

Awww so cute! I love your style! I wish I could shade and colour and do lineart like you... but I don't have much time to practice :( Maybe one day you could do a tutorial?

♥ Lee

I do likes! ^_^ Very pretty.

And why do you have to take Italian? You can't choose languages at your school? :huh: (Unless "they" refers to your parents, in which case I can only say "typical".)

But anyways...again, nice picture.

A music student is required to take one language out of three.(French, Italian, or German) I wanted to take German, but my mom thought it would be too hard for me, so she made me take Italian.

Awww so cute! I love your style! I wish I could shade and colour and do lineart like you... but I don't have much time to practice :( Maybe one day you could do a tutorial?

♥ Lee

Perhaps one day when I get the time, I can make a tutorial. :)

• 2 months later...

Should I post a couple of images I just quickly did using flash (then pasting into photoshop and saving)?

I'm thinking about whether or not to slave over my computer figuring out how to colour myself :P

I'll post the 'scetches', if people want me to. I stink at drawing and especially colouring, so... Yeah... Don't expect much. I just wanted to have a bit of fun, so I drew them ^_^

...They're not really scetches. I didn't scetch them. I just drew them straight up. I should learn to scetch, then it will become easy. I know that scetching makes everything heaps easier, because you already have an image to work with... But then again you also have to clean it up as well as clean the image up... Bah, I'm talking to myself again. Whee!

Should I post a couple of images I just quickly did using flash (then pasting into photoshop and saving)?

I'm thinking about whether or not to slave over my computer figuring out how to colour myself :P

I'll post the 'scetches', if people want me to. I stink at drawing and especially colouring, so... Yeah... Don't expect much. I just wanted to have a bit of fun, so I drew them ^_^

...They're not really scetches. I didn't scetch them. I just drew them straight up. I should learn to scetch, then it will become easy. I know that scetching makes everything heaps easier, because you already have an image to work with... But then again you also have to clean it up as well as clean the image up... Bah, I'm talking to myself again. Whee!

Of course, post those pics!!!!!!!

Jpg please, so we can see them.

Yep, I jpg'd them so I could post 'em if people wanted them :D

Here they are (or should be):

By the way, I did the bunny face using nothing but the circle (oval) tool, line tool, and select (so I could curve the lines etc.)

The evil-hamster-type-thingamabobby was done entirely using the pencil tool. I thought it looked sorta like an evil hamster after drawing the base head shape and the ears, so I drew him/her some eyes, made the nose and mouth, and decided I was feeling evil so I made him/her evil. Enjoy!

post-7648-1153222064_thumb.jpgpost-7648-1153222078_thumb.jpg

By the way, I did the bunny face using nothing but the circle (oval) tool, line tool, and select (so I could curve the lines etc.)

The evil-hamster-type-thingamabobby was done entirely using the pencil tool. I thought it looked sorta like an evil hamster after drawing the base head shape and the ears, so I drew him/her some eyes, made the nose and mouth, and decided I was feeling evil so I made him/her evil. Enjoy!

Bunny_Face_Thing.jpgHamster_Face_Thing.jpg

:lol: LOL :lol:

I love those pics!!!!!

Do more, do more!

post-7648-1153222064_thumb.jpgpost-7648-1153222078_thumb.jpg

:lol: LOL :lol:

I love those pics!!!!!

Do more, do more!

Hehehe. I will, it's fun :D

But for now, while I wait for tomorrow to come, and access to my computer that has photoshop, I'll just wander anoud the forum and post.