Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Small question(Posting art)

CheetaSpot

Whee!  Some new art!

1. A pic I did for a friend with my fursona as a wolf

2. Did I upload this?  It's a picture of my Pink eyed Dragonite Manny.  :rolleyes:

3. An artist gave me a new character and I loved her so much I HAD to draw her.  I've named her Chanua. :D

4. Um... Suprise? :blink:

___________ ehha ebb eee eh ooo :o *drooools*

I'm speechless.

I think 1 and 3 are the best you have done so far.

Do you mind if I show my friend those two pieces? I promise to give you full credit on both.

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whee!  Some new art!

1. A pic I did for a friend with my fursona as a wolf

2. Did I upload this?  It's a picture of my Pink eyed Dragonite Manny.  :rolleyes:

3. An artist gave me a new character and I loved her so much I HAD to draw her.  I've named her Chanua. :D

4. Um... Suprise? :blink:

Coolishness!

Thanks guys! :D

And just for fun, I whipped this up not too long ago.  It's my fursona as different types of animals.  Tell me which one(s) you like!  ^_^

I like them ALL!!! Your art is always the greatest! Instead of music school, you should go to the Sorbonne and study art. You would love being in Paris and you could minor in music. :D

And just for fun, I whipped this up not too long ago.  It's my fursona as different types of animals.  Tell me which one(s) you like!  ^_^

Awww! The bunny is kyuuuute! But I like them all. ^^

I like them all! My favorites are the wolf and rabbit though. ^ _ ^ (spaced so it wouldn't make that shmiley)

Here's something I whipped up while I was bored yesterday. it's Pokemon No. 26, Raichu!! :D It's one of my favorites. making the Thunderpunch was the fun part. :)

post-425-1111819500_thumb.jpg

Cheeta Spot, you have got to make more pics. I love them!!! :D:D:D They are soooooooooo cool. Could you make one of a tiger? I really like Fursona, it is really pretty. You like to make animals with hair don't you? I think it makes them more human, almost like you could go up to them and talk w/ them. Post some new pics or I'll keep askin' :P . Tiger OUT!

• 2 weeks later...
Cheeta Spot, you have got to make more pics. I love them!!!  :D  :D  :D  They are soooooooooo cool. Could you make one of a tiger? I really like Fursona, it is really pretty. You like to make animals with hair don't you? I think it makes them more human, almost like you could go up to them and talk w/ them. Post some new pics or I'll keep askin'  :P .  Tiger OUT!

Why thank you, Paws of a tiger! :)

When I get some time I might be able to draw a tiger for you.

Why thank you, Paws of a tiger! :)

When I get some time I might be able to draw a tiger for you.

I knew you were going to show up today! Just this morning I made a topic in Warm Wishes to sign Top_Banana's cast. Anytime I do this, voila... you appear.

Have you heard anything on the results of your auditions? Did you get the school you want? We have been waiting to hear. :D

Speaking of drawing pictures, here's another art dump. :P

1.) Some Random Lion King characters. It's Nala, Scar, and Vitani.

2.) Something that looks like a spazzy Luna from Sailor Moon. I love her.

3.) Some more pokemon fanart. It's my favorites Espeon and Umbreon in a battle clash...sort of. Umbreon tries to use a "Shadow Ball" on Espeon, who's using "Psychic."

4.) Another picture of my Fantasia Fursona as a Wolf. I need more experience drawing canines.

5.) I--I've been drawing this picture for a week straight *is blind* It's a character given to me by my Best friend. Her names Eternal Angel. I just gave her a little makeover. :D

@ Horatio: *Thinks Horatio is psychic..*

I got accepted into 4/6 of the schools I applied to. Here's the list *sounds like a broken record since October 21st*

University of Maryland School of Music

Cleveland Institute of Music (not my top choice)

Oberlin Conservatory of Music (yeek... it was coold up there)

peabody Conservatory of Music (That was fun!!)

Boston Conservatory of Music (random school)

And I'm going to Peabody to study under the instructor Victoria Chiang. WHEE!!!

post-425-1114306443_thumb.jpg

post-425-1114306487_thumb.jpg

post-425-1114306518_thumb.jpg

post-425-1114306629_thumb.jpg

post-425-1114306763_thumb.jpg

1.) Some Random Lion King characters.  It's Nala, Scar, and Vitani.

2.) Something that looks like a spazzy Luna from Sailor Moon.  I love her.

3.)  Some more pokemon fanart.  It's my favorites Espeon and Umbreon in a battle clash...sort of.  Umbreon tries to use a "Shadow Ball" on Espeon, who's using "Psychic."

4.) Another picture of my Fantasia Fursona as a Wolf.  I need more experience drawing canines.

5.) I--I've been drawing this picture for a week straight *is blind*  It's a character given to me by my Best friend.  Her names Eternal Angel.  I just gave her a little makeover. :D

I got accepted into 4/6 of the schools I applied to.  Here's the list *sounds like a broken record since October 21st*

And I'm going to Peabody to study under the instructor Victoria Chiang.  WHEE!!!

Congratulations! You will love it. Peabody is a great school.

Please do keep up with your art as you are fantastic. You can have art as your minor. :D

3.)  Some more pokemon fanart.  It's my favorites Espeon and Umbreon in a battle clash...sort of.  Umbreon tries to use a "Shadow Ball" on Espeon, who's using "Psychic."

4.) Another picture of my Fantasia Fursona as a Wolf.  I need more experience drawing canines.

5.) I--I've been drawing this picture for a week straight *is blind*  It's a character given to me by my Best friend.  Her names Eternal Angel.  I just gave her a little makeover. :D

I got accepted into 4/6 of the schools I applied to.  Here's the list *sounds like a broken record since October 21st*

And I'm going to Peabody to study under the instructor Victoria Chiang.  WHEE!!!

HURRAH FOR LUNA! V>_<V

Cheeta, once agian, excellent job! And I'm glad to hear that so many schools accepted you! Eeeeeeeeeeeeee! *is all excited for some reason and she doesn't know why*

WOW! Great job!

I adore the Fantasia Fursona!!! Its sooo cool. Just like you. Amazing, Eeek. I wanan do that. :D

And CONGRATULATIONS on getting accepted into PeaBody!!!! Hope everything will work out just as you planned!!! Good Luck :D

Awesome!!!

Another art slap. Here's my fursona...umm...singing. It kinda looked like my friends's All That Jazz Picture, but I didn't intend it to...really! I was listening to too much music. :)

post-425-1114721643_thumb.jpg

Please by all means submit your art.  They will have to be approved like before.

Okie doke! Don't mind if I do! :)

Here's a bit of recent art i've done.

1. It's Shenzi frim The Lion King.

2. It's Dodger from Oliver and Company.

3. It's an anime character of mine.

Wow! Those are really good drawings!!!!

Hey wait... I dont know you...

Well you get the Cloudy Aisha Award!

• 2 weeks later...
Another art slap.  Here's my fursona...umm...singing.  It kinda looked like my friends's All That Jazz Picture, but I didn't intend it to...really!  I was listening to too much music. :)

This is my favorite so far. :D

Thanks! :D

Another art slap.  Here's my fursona...umm...singing.  It kinda looked like my friends's All That Jazz Picture, but I didn't intend it to...really!  I was listening to too much music. :)

This is my favorite so far. :D

Thanks! :D

Wow, the art is perfect, art has reached perfection. Is there no way in which the art can be better? I can't think of anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

New pic. A new look for my fursona after it was accused for looking like my friend's (when indeed it didn't) This tigress doesn't smile.

post-425-1117809345_thumb.jpg

New pic.  A new look for my fursona after it was accused for looking like my friend's (when indeed it didn't)  This tigress doesn't smile.

I sure hope that when you go away to university, you do not give up on studying art. You are fantastic and would probably find a wonderful career in the field. For example, illustrating for a movie company, your own business and you could have your music career along with your art.

New pic.  A new look for my fursona after it was accused for looking like my friend's (when indeed it didn't)  This tigress doesn't smile.

I sure hope that when you go away to university, you do not give up on studying art. You are fantastic and would probably find a wonderful career in the field. For example, illustrating for a movie company, your own business and you could have your music career along with your art.

Oh My Cheeta. This is my new favoritee! :D

Calm down people, good art takes time and we can hardly demand that CS produce art for us, can we?

No, I'm just bumping the topic so it doesn't die. We dont' want all of the great art that's already posted to be lost!

Calm down people, good art takes time and we can hardly demand that CS produce art for us, can we?

No, I'm just bumping the topic so it doesn't die. We dont' want all of the great art that's already posted to be lost!

Good point. Bump it every so often then.

That was the plan.

Yeah, yeah. Why is everyone just tossing out millions of awards for no apparent reason? It sorta takes away the signifigance of them.

Okay.

*takes away the Clody Aisha awards* You only have one.

1.) Here's a new picture of my fursona. I haven't been feeling so cheery back when I drew it, so here you go.

2.) Any of you watch Napoleon Dynamite? This is a Lion King pic based on my favorite line from that movie. :P This is a pretty old picture...

post-425-1118895309_thumb.jpg

post-425-1118895380_thumb.jpg

Cheetaspot, I give you 1000 Cloudy aisha awards for each pic. Hurrah! You hav emor ethan Arkcher now.

*bashes awards for being given out too many at a time* :lol:

MW, where art thou? You only seem to post every once and so often in certain topics!

I've been having a difficult timing getting back into the groove of posting sincce spring break.

1.) Here's a new picture of my fursona.  I haven't been feeling so cheery back when I drew it, so here you go.

2.) Any of you watch Napoleon Dynamite?  This is a Lion King pic based on my favorite line from that movie. :P  This is a pretty old picture...

More awesomeness! *jumps up and down happily*

1.) Here's a new picture of my fursona.  I haven't been feeling so cheery back when I drew it, so here you go.

2.) Any of you watch Napoleon Dynamite?  This is a Lion King pic based on my favorite line from that movie. :P  This is a pretty old picture...

XD

Cheetaspot, I give you 1000 Cloudy aisha awards for each pic. Hurrah! You hav emor ethan Arkcher now.

MW, where art thou? You only seem to post every once and so often in certain topics!

I've been having a difficult timing getting back into the groove of posting sincce spring break.

Ah. Well, so long as I know the reason I am happy. Anyway, your enjoyment of Spring Break is more important. I take it you did enjoy it?

THE ULTIMATE SPIFFINGNESS HAS BEEN ACHIEVED.... again.

CS how do you manage to achieve this again and again? All you need is an agent, a good comission and you will soon be as well known as Da Vinci, Pablo Picasso and Van Gough!

Ah. Well, so long as I know the reason I am happy. Anyway, your enjoyment of Spring Break is more important. I take it you did enjoy it?

Yes. My brother started hogging it in spring break(in April :lol: ) and then after that I couldn't keep up. So now I am making an effort! But these long siggies are making it so HARD. ;.;

Yes. My brother started hogging it in spring break(in April :lol: ) and then after that I couldn't keep up. So now I am making an effort! But these long siggies are making it so HARD. ;.;

That would be Topazia or Mushroom King. Or me, mine has grown now after finding some of my poems.

XD

Its preety funny. * chucks an Ultimate pizza stracker award.*

You can pas through mine fairly quicky. It used to be longer.

You can pas through mine fairly quicky. It used to be longer.

Hooray for shortened siggies!

That would be Topazia or Mushroom King. Or me, mine has grown now after finding some of my poems.

At least yours doesn't take up space enough for two posters.

HampsterKing is working really, really hard trying to straighten this out.

yeah u've said that a LOT since everyone is saying how jumbled the boards are...

Ahhh! I see that I used to use the EVIL chat speak!

yeah u've said that a LOT since everyone is saying how jumbled the boards are...

*smacks MW upside the head with the Claymore hilt* DEMONS, BE GONE!

Hooray!

That sounds like the famous squirrel Foamy.....

I've only seen one Foamy cartoon. That action was 100% Katness to the X-TREME!

I've only seen one Foamy cartoon. That action was 100% Katness to the X-TREME!

Foamy is very good, a very funny squirrel. Pilz-e is good as well....

"OMG! It's a kavorkian scarf!"

I like 8-Bit Theater and Arj and Poopie.

You are learned in the works of Flash. How do you see them? Via Newgrounds or another site?

Actually, I read the real comics. I've seen a few episodes of some Flash sight, though.

You are learned in the works of Flash. How do you see them? Via Newgrounds or another site?

I like newgrounds. Have you seen their Zelda stuff? Hilarious.

Actually, I read the real comics. I've seen a few episodes of some Flash sight, though.

8-bit theather have a comic? Hmm.... Didn't know that. What about Foamy? Don't tell me he has a comic too.......

• 4 weeks later...

Wow...this topic is kinda starting to dye out! Now not to be demanding or anything but CS could you post more pics? Oh and I LOVE all the new(ish) ones you have posted. They are truely magnificent.

I just realized we call people CS for Cheeta Spot or ML for money lover (haven't seen him for a while) or MW or MK, DL...I would be POAT Ha! thats fun to say! PoAT POAT POAT POAT when I say it with A brittish accent it sounds really funny POAT! Well I guess it works but Paws does too. :lol: .....or tiger claw, my newist nicname..............POAT! HA!

my favorite is either The Eternal angel or The espeon Umbreon. I wanna be as Good as Cheetaspot. Then Ill draw Kat!!! I already know How I would draw kAT, but I am not good at drawing. unless I use some manga drawing book or something. maybe Ill try that....

my favorite is either The Eternal angel or The espeon Umbreon. I wanna be as Good as Cheetaspot. Then Ill draw Kat!!! I already know How I would draw kAT, but I am not good at drawing. unless I use some manga drawing book or something. maybe Ill try that....

Stuff like that really comes in handy. ;)

oops! I almost forgot! More uploads!! :D

1. Lately people have been accusing me of stealing other people's artwork and not taking it up with me about it. I've been so mad that I've decided to make a warning sign. This is the simple version of it. I refrained from posting the actual warning sign because I might offend some people here... :unsure:

2. This is an art trade I did with someone on an art gallery. It's her character, Katai striking what seems to be a weird pose... *haha*

3. (Is this postable? If not, feel free to remove number 3) This was my latest work. Bunnie Rabbot in the Bugs/Lola Bunny style. People have been telling me that it looks like Lola bunny when I clearly mentioned that it was NOT. :mellow:

post-425-1122332763_thumb.jpg

post-425-1122332793_thumb.jpg

post-425-1122332947_thumb.jpg

oops!  I almost forgot!  More uploads!! :D

1.  Lately people have been accusing me of stealing other people's artwork and not taking it up with me about it.  I've been so mad that I've decided to make a warning sign.  This is the simple version of it.  I refrained from posting the actual warning sign because I might offend some people here... :unsure:

2.  This is an art trade I did with someone on an art gallery.  It's her character, Katai striking what seems to be a weird pose... *haha*

3. (Is this postable?  If not, feel free to remove number 3)  This was my latest work.  Bunnie Rabbot in the Bugs/Lola Bunny style.  People have been telling me that it looks like Lola bunny when I clearly mentioned that it was NOT.  :mellow:

Thank you for contributing more of your wonderful pictures. You are such a fantastic artist. I do hope you continue with art while at college.

1. Never has anyone on these boards ever done anything but compliment you on your work. No one has ever stolen your art or any of the concepts. I do not thing that you need to post a warning sign on HampsterDance as we have done nothing but appreciate your efforts and praise your work. You did not attach the warning sign, so do not think I deleted it.

2. This looks like one of your drawings. What exactly is an "art trade"?

3. I don't believe this violates any copyright/art theft laws as you have drawn your own picture.

Keep on the great work drawing as you are terrific.

1.  Never has anyone on these boards ever done anything but compliment you on your work.  No one has ever stolen your art or any of the concepts.  I do not thing that you need to post a warning sign on HampsterDance as we have done nothing but appreciate your efforts and praise your work.  You did not attach the warning sign, so do not think I deleted it.

This was just a warning on certain art galleries. i just wanted to show the pose. :D

1.  Never has anyone on these boards ever done anything but compliment you on your work.  No one has ever stolen your art or any of the concepts.  I do not thing that you need to post a warning sign on HampsterDance as we have done nothing but appreciate your efforts and praise your work.  You did not attach the warning sign, so do not think I deleted it.

This was just a warning on certain art galleries. i just wanted to show the pose. :D

It is sad that you have to go through anything where people do not accept the fact that you are a fantastic artist and appreciate your work. We are your biggest fan club here. :D

1.  Lately people have been accusing me of stealing other people's artwork and not taking it up with me about it.  I've been so mad that I've decided to make a warning sign.  This is the simple version of it.  I refrained from posting the actual warning sign because I might offend some people here... :unsure:

2.  This is an art trade I did with someone on an art gallery.  It's her character, Katai striking what seems to be a weird pose... *haha*

3. (Is this postable?  If not, feel free to remove number 3)  This was my latest work.  Bunnie Rabbot in the Bugs/Lola Bunny style.  People have been telling me that it looks like Lola bunny when I clearly mentioned that it was NOT.  :mellow:

CS. They're amazing!

8-bit theather have a comic? Hmm.... Didn't know that. What about Foamy? Don't tell me he has a comic too.......

Not sure about Foamy, but yes, 8-Bit started out as a comic. It's still going now and has over 300 episodes. o_o;;;

Kat is in me? o.o Kewl.

They're great! Wait, after you say that it's not Lola, people still comment on how much it loks like her? That sounds a bit annoying.

Wow...I just drew the BEST picture I have EVER done in my LIFE! I cannot post it though because my computer wont let me and I don't know why...Any way it is only a sketch, i love to sketch realistic and cartoonish things these two are VERY realistic the best I have EVER done, but it is so pretty. I have two. One is of a persion cat with his hair blowing in the breeze. In the backround there are hills then way off in the distance there aere mountains. The Cat is looking at a bug. On my second picture it is the same cat as a kittin chasing a mouse. It is winter and I put treese and bushes in the picture. I love my pictures if only I could post them :wub::unsure::blush:

Wow...I just drew the BEST picture I have EVER done in my LIFE! I cannot post it though because my computer wont let me and I don't know why...Any way it is only a sketch, i love to sketch realistic and cartoonish things these two are VERY realistic the best I have EVER done, but it is so pretty. I have two. One is of a persion cat with his hair blowing in the breeze. In the backround there are hills then way off in the distance there aere mountains. The Cat is looking at a bug. On my second picture it is the same cat as a kittin chasing a mouse. It is winter and I put treese and bushes in the picture. I love my pictures if only I could post them  :wub:  :unsure:  :blush:

Can you email your picture to me? I can then resize it and make it fit on your post.

Here is my email: pmajr@earthlink.net. Send the picture and I will add it to your post. :D

More excellent work, Cheeta. ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Kat is in me? o.o Kewl.

I alreday drew it. Your winking, you have a belyt with a claymore oin it and large white Faerie wings,. Your playing Double neck Guitar and hampster is in the Corner playing keyboard and looking at you.

Kat is in me? o.o Kewl.

I alreday drew it. Your winking, you have a belyt with a claymore oin it and large white Faerie wings,. Your playing Double neck Guitar and hampster is in the Corner playing keyboard and looking at you.

Spiffy! ^o^

*bumps the topic*

This topic is the awesome. *nods head*

Yes, it is.

Archive to talented CS's work it is.

*Yoda voice* Ye-es.

Mhmmmm.... The force is strong here. SOund like Gremlin on Warcraft II Yoda does or does Gremlin sound like Yoda and Miss.Piggy's children?

*bumps the topic*

This topic is the awesome. *nods head*

Yes, it is.

Archive to talented CS's work it is.

*Yoda voice* Ye-es.

Mhmmmm.... The force is strong here. SOund like Gremlin on Warcraft II Yoda does or does Gremlin sound like Yoda and Miss.Piggy's children?

Tell we cannot. Force only tells, it can.

Bunnie rabbot. Wasn't she in te Old Sonic the Hedgehog Comics? :huh::huh:

The British version of Cheerios:

Cheeriooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooos

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I'm reminded of the YuGiOh theme right now. :lol::lol::lol:

Really? Im thinking of Sonic the HedgeHog.... :)

Kat is in me? o.o Kewl.

Spiffy! ^o^

I recently Redrew teh ENTIRE Picture. Ill post it right away when my mom Givesa me the Digital Camera, The New one is much Better. I removed Hampster and replaced with "Kat" Written in Fuzzy Letters.

Kat is in me? o.o Kewl.

Spiffy! ^o^

I recently Redrew teh ENTIRE Picture. Ill post it right away when my mom Givesa me the Digital Camera, The New one is much Better. I removed Hampster and replaced with "Kat" Written in Fuzzy Letters.

*wants to see it really bad* :3

Whoo! More art!

1. Miltank's one of my favorite pokemon. I thought they are so sickingly cute that I drew one very quickly.

2. Not sure If I added this already. It's Lola Bunny in a basketball court.

3. Anyone seen the comedy Shear Madness? I thought it was hilarious, so I drew the original TLK characters based on the comedy.

4. AND........this is the Simba part of the pic. I added additional shading.

Hope you guys like them. :)

post-425-1124985936_thumb.jpg

post-425-1124985976_thumb.jpg

post-425-1124986048_thumb.jpg

post-425-1124986137_thumb.jpg

Kat is in me? o.o Kewl.

Spiffy! ^o^

No. :lol:

Whoo!  More art!

1. Miltank's one of my favorite pokemon.  I thought they are so sickingly cute that I drew one very quickly.

2. Not sure If I added this already.  It's Lola Bunny in a basketball court.

3. Anyone seen the comedy Shear Madness?  I thought it was hilarious, so I drew the original TLK characters based on the comedy.

4. AND........this is the Simba part of the pic.  I added additional shading.

Ooh! Awesome!

Kat is in me? o.o Kewl.

Spiffy! ^o^

But...but...;_;!

Whoo!  More art!

1. Miltank's one of my favorite pokemon.  I thought they are so sickingly cute that I drew one very quickly.

2. Not sure If I added this already.  It's Lola Bunny in a basketball court.

3. Anyone seen the comedy Shear Madness?  I thought it was hilarious, so I drew the original TLK characters based on the comedy.

4. AND........this is the Simba part of the pic.  I added additional shading.

Wonderful art as usual, Cheeta.

Kat is in me? o.o Kewl.

Spiffy! ^o^

But...but...;_;!

Not till You finesh your art for Jack.

Kat is in me? o.o Kewl.

Spiffy! ^o^

But...but...;_;!

Not till You finesh your art for Jack.

I did! Remember the lions?

• 1 month later...

Sorry I haven't posted in a long time! College is kickin' meh butt. <_<

Anyway, here's my latest pic.

Everyone seems to like Wolf's Rain. I like it too, so I've combined it with a little bit of Realism. I'm kinda happy how it turned out.

post-425-1128061210_thumb.jpg

Sorry I haven't posted in a long time!  College is kickin' meh butt. <_<

Everyone seems to like Wolf's Rain.  I like it too, so I've combined it with a little bit of Realism.  I'm kinda happy how it turned out.

WOLF'S RAIN!!!!! I luff Wolf's Rain.

Everyone seems to like Wolf's Rain.  I like it too, so I've combined it with a little bit of Realism.  I'm kinda happy how it turned out.

Thats brilliant!

I like the eyes and and the way you did the fur. Very pretty :)

-Lee

Hey Cheetaspot, I like your fursona... shes cool... do you mind if I draw her wolf version then post a pic of it up here? I dont use digital art like photoshop or anything so it'll just be a sketch or something with coloured pencils, but if you like it you can colour it in.

-Lee

Hey Cheetaspot, I like your fursona... shes cool... do you mind if I draw her wolf version then post a pic of it up here? I dont use digital art like photoshop or anything so it'll just be a sketch or something with coloured pencils, but if you like it you can colour it in.

-Lee

I hope CheetaSpot says yes! I love your art as well as Miss CheetaSpots.

-Lee

Oh sure! Go right ahead! :)

-Lee

That was my 500th post! :)

-Lee

That' cool. ^^

-Lee

-Lee

CONGRATULATIONS

TO THE GREEN DAY QUEEN

ON PASSING 500 POSTS!

-Lee

-Lee

CONGRATULATIONS

TO THE GREEN DAY QUEEN

ON PASSING 500 POSTS!

*takes a bow*

I've actually finished that drawing of Cheetaspot's fursona... I wish I had a scanner! I'll try and get a pic of it up here soon!

-Lee

Spiffeh. you get a cheese wheel award. It is given to pictures that deserve them. :D

-Lee

-Lee

CONGRATULATIONS

TO THE GREEN DAY QUEEN

ON PASSING 500 POSTS!

*takes a bow*

I've actually finished that drawing of Cheetaspot's fursona... I wish I had a scanner! I'll try and get a pic of it up here soon!

-Lee

it better not be too good, or I'll be forced to hate you forever.

-Lee

-Lee

CONGRATULATIONS

TO THE GREEN DAY QUEEN

ON PASSING 500 POSTS!

*takes a bow*

-Lee

why? you think Cheeta should be the only artist here?

-Lee

-Lee

CONGRATULATIONS

TO THE GREEN DAY QUEEN

ON PASSING 500 POSTS!

*takes a bow*

-Lee

No, I just don't like people that can draw better than me. I already dislike Cheeta. (Yes, I'm kidding. *huggs her*)

-Lee

-Lee

CONGRATULATIONS

TO THE GREEN DAY QUEEN

ON PASSING 500 POSTS!

*takes a bow*

-Lee

No, I just don't like people that can draw better than me. I already dislike Cheeta. (Yes, I'm kidding. *huggs her*)

Oh I get it... hehe...

People tell me they hate me all the time when I draw!

Ok, I've done fantasia's face in paint so everyone can see how my style of drawing differs BUT I never ever work in paint (unless I have to) so its not really that good compared to my drawing in my sketchbook. Ooh. How I wish I had a scanner. This didn't take me long to do.

-Lee

fantasia.bmp

I wish I could draw... Or rather hold onto one idea for long enough to write it down, publish it and so on. I swear the little creative particles keep bombarding me so much that as soon as I have one another one forces it out. At the miniute I am focusing on a Battle of Britain film script.... Must hold onto.... good... idea...

-Lee

-Lee

CONGRATULATIONS

TO THE GREEN DAY QUEEN

ON PASSING 500 POSTS!

*takes a bow*

-Lee

Oh I get it... hehe...

Ok, I've done fantasia's face in paint so everyone can see how my style of drawing differs BUT I never ever work in paint (unless I have to) so its not really that good compared to my drawing in my sketchbook. Ooh. How I wish I had a scanner. This didn't take me long to do.

-Lee

Who is fantasia?

-Lee

-Lee

CONGRATULATIONS

TO THE GREEN DAY QUEEN

ON PASSING 500 POSTS!

*takes a bow*

-Lee

Oh I get it... hehe...

-Lee

It's still a lot better than I could do in Pain(t). XD

I wish I could draw... Or rather hold onto one idea for long enough to write it down, publish it and so on. I swear the little creative particles keep bombarding me so much that as soon as I have one another one forces it out. At the miniute I am focusing on a Battle of Britain film script.... Must hold onto.... good... idea...

I know the feeling. x_x I very rarely get past the first few chapters of a story before forgetting what the plot was due to a new idea.

-Lee

-Lee

CONGRATULATIONS

TO THE GREEN DAY QUEEN

ON PASSING 500 POSTS!

*takes a bow*

-Lee

Oh I get it... hehe...

-Lee

Who is fantasia?

-Lee

-Lee

CONGRATULATIONS

TO THE GREEN DAY QUEEN

ON PASSING 500 POSTS!

*takes a bow*

-Lee

Oh I get it... hehe...

-Lee

It's still a lot better than I could do in Pain(t). XD

Pain... lol... I like that! I wish I knew how to make digital art *sigh* Maybe I will learn during the christmas holidays.

-Lee