Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Birthday card.

Hoops

My mom's birthday was yesterday, and she got a giant pile of cards in the mail today.

One of which plays the hampsterdance song extremely loudly. My parents were fascinated. xD

Yeah, that's all I have to say.

You have to look at the back of the card and tell me who made that card... PLEASE!!!!!

Also if there is a number. I need a bunch of those cards!!!!!

My mom's birthday was yesterday, and she got a giant pile of cards in the mail today.

One of which plays the hampsterdance song extremely loudly. My parents were fascinated. xD

Bad grammar. D:

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

We don't care about the grammar... we just want to know who makes it and where it came from!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*hangs Hoops from her ankles until she talks*

I gave that card to my sister for her birthday :lol: My mom saw it and she was like, "Jesse, I thought this card would be GREAT for you to use!"

I gave that card to my sister for her birthday :lol: My mom saw it and she was like, "Jesse, I thought this card would be GREAT for you to use!"

*falls over with all four paws in the air*

Soooooooooooo, who made it, where did you buy it... spill the beans!

All the details please!

All the details please!

You would have to wait until november 9th for me to check. I think hallmark makes them. There is as whole line of greeting cards with audio clips.

All the details please!

You would have to wait until november 9th for me to check. I think hallmark makes them. There is as whole line of greeting cards with audio clips.

I will wait! But... in the meantime I am heading for Hallmark to check every single card. If you can remember what the card looks like, that would be a start.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the details please!

I will wait! But... in the meantime I am heading for Hallmark to check every single card. If you can remember what the card looks like, that would be a start.

I think I looked through them ones in a super stop and shop as well. They had a whole section devoted to the sound making cards.

The card was different shades of pink and orange with hamsters doing different dance poses on the front.

All the details please!

I think I looked through them ones in a super stop and shop as well. They had a whole section devoted to the sound making cards.

The card was different shades of pink and orange with hamsters doing different dance poses on the front.

*gives Jesse the biggest hammie bear hug ever*

Thank you a million times! I will now head out and look, and it will be easier because I have an idea of what I am looking for.

You have to look at the back of the card and tell me who made that card... PLEASE!!!!!

hallmark

hallmark

Thank you! I got one!

Am I happy now!!!!

hallmark

Thank you! I got one!

Am I happy now!!!!

I dunno. you tell us. xD

hallmark

Thank you! I got one!

Am I happy now!!!!

I dunno. you tell us. xD

:lol: That was a statement, not a question. :lol:

hallmark

Thank you! I got one!

Am I happy now!!!!

I dunno. you tell us. xD

That's exactly what I was going to say. D:

hallmark

Thank you! I got one!

Am I happy now!!!!

I dunno. you tell us. xD

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

So, what do you want... good English? LOL

hallmark

Thank you! I got one!

Am I happy now!!!!

I dunno. you tell us. xD

No way, H. I now want every post you make to be in perfect Spanish.

hallmark

Thank you! I got one!

Am I happy now!!!!

I dunno. you tell us. xD

No way, H. I now want every post you make to be in perfect Spanish.

No problemo. :lol: