Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Joey ramone short story

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

It was August, 2007. MK's attempt to erase history and keep joey Ramone from dying were successful. Oh, and he was still hawt. But she needed to find him now and marry him.

MK and Arkcher were walking down a sidewalk in a little area in a secluded area of The worldfamous city of Amsterdam. That was MK's favourite foreign city. Arkcher was moaning about the fact that prostitution was legal when they saw a man in his late 40's sobbing. He had long black hair, a striped polo, leather jacket, tight women's pants...

"Joey Ramone?!"

Joey looked up. Sure enough, it was the king of sexiness the Fatehr of Punk Rock himself. "A fan?" he said. His New York accent was surprising after talking to so many Dutch people. "I don't want to sign your pants or whatever."

"Why are you sad?"

Joey looked at Arkcher. "...Is that your boyfriend?"

MK backed away from Arkcher. ".Nnnnnnnno." she mumbled.

"Oh."

"Why are you sad?" MK repeated.

"Dee Dee is dead!" He cried some more. "So is Johnny. But I hate him. He was mean."

MK felt genuinely sorry. Dee Dee was kinda hot, too.

"It's not your fault."

"Is too!"

"How?"

"I tried to get him to be clean!" he sobbed. "But he became a user again...and he must of died. I read it in the paper."

"Is there anything I can do?"

"Yea. Uh...you wanna go by the Hard Rock with me? I have to give them some stuff..." he motioned towards a box of stuff, presumably, Ramones stuff.

TBC!!!

*~*The psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

The Hard Rock was actually not fair from where they had found Joey, and when they got it, Mk was greeted by welcome backs from Waiters and bartenders she talked to whenever she visited Amsterdam. Joey wasn't too happy that they'd seen her first, but then evreyone recognised him.

"Do you want the bar?" asked the waitress. "Or a table?" she looked at Joey. "Is that your boyfriend?" she looked at Arkcher. "Is that your brother?"

MK shook her head at both questions. "Joey has a box of memorablia," she explained. "But i want to eat."

A bartender walked up to her. "We ordered the pepper drink you like." he said. He had a big grin.

MK grinned, too. She knew they were talking about Dr. Pepper.

The waitress seated Mk, rkcher, and Joey at Mk's favourite table, where all three could see the TV screen well.

"I'll take Joey's box. MK knows me, but I'm your waiter and my name is Toni. I know what Mk wants, but what'll you two fine boys be having?"

"I'm not hungry," mumbled Arkcher. Joey, on the other hand, was. "Beer. Can I have some beer?"

The waitress wrote all that down and left.

"Are you really my biggest fan?" asked Joey.

"She has thirty pictures of you in Photobucket." said Arkcher.

Short chapter, sorry

The Hard Rock was actually not fair from where they had found Joey, and when they got it, Mk was greeted by welcome backs from Waiters and bartenders she talked to whenever she visited Amsterdam. Joey wasn't too happy that they'd seen her first, but then evreyone recognised him.

"Do you want the bar?" asked the waitress. "Or a table?" she looked at Joey. "Is that your boyfriend?" she looked at Arkcher. "Is that your brother?"

MK shook her head at both questions. "Joey has a box of memorablia," she explained. "But i want to eat."

A bartender walked up to her. "We ordered the pepper drink you like." he said. He had a big grin.

The waitress seated Mk, rkcher, and Joey at Mk's favourite table, where all three could see the TV screen well.

"I'll take Joey's box. MK knows me, but I'm your waiter and my name is Toni. I know what Mk wants, but what'll you two fine boys be having?"

"I'm not hungry," mumbled Arkcher. Joey, on the other hand, was. "Beer. Can I have some beer?"

Short chapter, sorry

[Thank you for continuing! This is great!]

Short chapter, sorry

[iTS TRUUUUEE! D: ]

Short chapter, sorry

coooool...

what is joey's box?

~Liz

While they waited for their food, MK began to complain on how she was the only female of the three of them. And how Joey was at least thirty years older than they were.

"Hey Joey," said Toni, "Do you want all your stfuf here or spread out along our locations?"

"Oh, just spread it out...I don't know what that means anyway."

(Author's Note: The Amsterdam Hard Rock has really small rooms.)

After she left, Joey tried to strike up onversation.

"What bands do you like?"

MK piped up, obviously.

"I like Pink Floyd, Ramones, Styx, John Lennon, and The Who."

"I like the Who, too!" said Joey, smiling.

"I like Linkin Park and Good Charlotte." said Arkcher.

Joey looked at him funny. "....who?"

Suddenly The White Stripe's "Icky Thump" started playing.

"Aw I love this song!" said MK excitedly.

Joey looked dumbfounded for a moment before smiling and trying to bob his head to the beat.

"I dislike the amount of swearing and stuff in this song!" said Arkcher.

"But you like Good Charlotte?"

"Oh, you shut up."

"That's not very nice." said Joey.

The bridge staretd playing and Joeyn looked at Arkcher. "I don't know very much about you."

"I'm 15. I'm Canadian, and I'm Mormon."

"A what? Os that a religion? I'm Jewish."

"Really?" said Arkcher.

Arkcher continued. "I like my Compy, and video games."

"So do I." said Joey.

"This is the best part!" interupted MK.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau**The Astronomy Domine*!*

[Just a reminder, The Arkcher in this story looks nothing like the real arkcher.]

The boys looked at MK. She was air-guitaring and singing.

"What Americans want nothin' better to do,

why don't you kick yourself out, you're an immigrant too!

Who's Usin' who and what should we do?"

Several others joined in on the final line:

"Well, you can't be a pimp and a prostitute, too!"

"But you can in Amsterdam!" said Joey. He jumped up from the table, momentarily shocking Arkcher.

"I...have a food...in the oven." he stuttered, his voice cracking, and ran off.

The Song ended and was switched with A Flock of Seagull's "I Ran (So Far away)".

"Hey, i know this song! I thought I knew the other song. What year is it from?"

"This year. It's called Icky thump."

"That's a silly name."

"The album is called that, too."

"Who's the band?"

"No band, it's a duet. There's a boy named Jack White and a girl who's last name is also White. I forgot her name. I just remember Jack because he's hot."

"Are they brother and sister?"

"I don't remember," said Mk. "I think they're married, but my friend said they divorced."

"It's been so long since I heard this song," sighed Joey. He started air-guitaring on the final solo at the end.

"It's in a game called Guitar Hero."

"A video game? I like video games." said Joey.

"There's four. There's teh original, which is classic rock-oriented, a second, which is metal-oriented, and there's one called Rock The 80's. That's the game the song was in."

The two settled back down when Nina's "99 red balloons" began.

Mk closed her eyes listening to the song. She opened her eyes and saw Joey smiling at her.

He didn't seem famous, she thought. he's my friend now.

"Where's your brother?" he asked. Mk was confused before she realised he was talking about Arkcher. "Not my brother," she murmured. Joey fingered his night-black hair. "He ran away earlier. I wonder where he went?"

"He likes air-guitaring. But he doesn't dance. He says he can't."

Joey smiled. Mk loved that smile. It was so carefree.

"here's your food." said the waitress suddenly. "By the way, some guy over there wanted me to give you ten dollars."

Mk gasped. Joey looked a little shocked. He brushed his hair away from his face and began to eat.

"I'm gonna look for arkcher," said Mk. "he must be outside."

"uh-" Joey stuttered. "Um, do you really wanna go out there by yourself?"

"I'll be ok. If I don't come back, you can find me."

Mk went out and found Arkcher being assualted by several Dutch women.

"I'm sorry Miss, but the feeling is not mutual....I can't even understand you...please get off of me...Look, my friends are in there...oh, Mk!"

Mk went up the the girls and nodded her head and took him inside.

"Even in Holland...I can't escape them...I need a chemical shower...is there a shower nearby..."

Joey looked up. "Oh, hi, Arkcher. What was going on?"

Arkcher explained as he shrugged off the cold. Joey laughed.

"Well, I'll try and get them to play your favourite song to cheer you up..."

"Oh, it's fine..."

A few minutes passed when Mk piped up.

"I just realsed that we're kinda like Ness, paula, and Jeff. I'm paula 'cause I'm the only girl, joey is Ness because he has black hair and a striped shirt, and arkcher is Jeff because he's wearing a suit, has blond hair, and invents things."

"Why do you wear a suit, Arkcher?" asked Joey.

"It looks cool."

"So, um...can you tell me more about you two?"

"I'm 15," said Arkcher. "I like video games and inventing things. I like doing stuff online, and I live in a mansion-"

Joey dropped his fork. "A mansion, you say?"

Arkcher glared at him. "Not so loud," he said.

"I gotta see!!!" he exclaimed. He was ecstatic.

"I styled it after Luigi's mansion," he said. "When Mk moved in-"

"Moved in?" Joey's head snapped up.

"Arranged married."

Joey's face turned dark. He looked sad.

Mk leanmed over and kissed him (Joey not arkcher you sicko)

Arkcher gasped. Obviously he didn't care too much for that.

"So before that, I lived in a little house. I styled after a house in Mario Party. Then, when MK moved in, I built a big mansion because she had all these cool people moving in."

"I can't wait to see!" said Joey. He was ecstatic from Mk's public display of affection towards him.

[Couldn't help it. Joey's hot]

*~*The Psychedelic Lua8*~*The Astronomy Domine**

[i'm changing the time of the story to Late November/Early December]

"Do you want to take Joey hoem with us, Arkcher?"

Arkcher looked up. She sounded like she wanted to bring a fluffy kitten home.

"Uh, sure..." he said mellowly.

The group left only to realise it was much later than they ahd though it was, so they searched the city for a nice hotel.

Joey went up the the reception. He turned to his companions after arkcher asked, "Uh, How many beds are there gonna be?"

"Two. I can't get three. You and me will have to share unless you want to sleep on the floor. Mk gets her own bed because she's a girl."

"So, I can either sleep on the floor or with a man in his late forties?"

"Dude, I'm not Jacko."

"I think I can see that."

Joey whispered to them both. "Ok, I can't say I'm Joey ramone for obvious reasons. Who should I be?"

"Arkcher ahhrrow."

"Where's Waldo!"

"Spongebob Squarepants!"

"Tommy Ramone!"

"Jeff andonuts!" (This one came from MK.)

"I'm Jeff Andonuts and want a room with two beds. The big kind."

The receptionist looked at Joey, then Arkcher, and then MK.

"Whatever. Here's the key."

A goofy smile stretched on Arkcher's face.

"When's BREAKFAAAAAAST?" asked Arkcher.

The receptionist was taken aback. "Uh, from six to ten." she said, mumbling "Weird kid."

The trio got up to the room. It was nice.

"Free popcorn!!!!" said Joey excitedly.

"Internet access!!!" said Arkcher.

MK looked at the narrator.

"You mean I don't get something?"

The next day, after BREAKFAAAAAST, Joey, Arkcher, and MK walked into the city to go shopping.

Joey went into a music shop with Mk. Arkcher toted along as to not get lost/fall in the river.

Mk was looming in the P section of the Rock/pop area when Joey joined her.

"Can I guess what your looking for?" he said sarcastically, but he was smiling.

"Can I guess what you looked for?" she asked. "I heard you llike The Who."

"Oh, yes! I loved keith!"

Mk shut her eyes. "He was so hot."

*~*The psychedelci Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

Mk's daydream abruptly ended when Arkcher came over to them.

"Hi, Arkcher." said Joey.

Arkcher ignored him. "Mk, are you ready yet?" he asked. "I wanted to go on the boat tour."

Mk thought for a moment, and nodded. "We can do that," she said.

The group stopped at a store and got some bottled water and soda. Then they got tickets for the boat ride.

"After this, can I go to the hemp museum?" asked Joey. "I saw an advertisement on the tram, and I'd like to see it."

"It depends on how long this is," said Mk.

The group opted for a seat in the very front. Next to no one sat up there, as most wanted to sit in the back and smoke.

(Note: I can't clearly remember, but i think I recall smoking being allowed on the boat tour. I didn't go on the tour, so I won't know. But I did see an ad for the hemp museum on the tram.)

Joey sighed as he looked down at the river.

"Are you the only two who live in your mansion?" asked Joey suddenly.

"Uh, no?" said Mk.

"No, not really." said Arkcher. "It's a huge house."

"So, do you have a lot of money or something?"

"Not us," said Mk. "My friend Clazzik who lives with us gets royalties because he was in a lot of bands."

"Clazzik?!" said Joey excitedly. "I remember him! he was amazing! Wasn't he in Sammy Hammy's band?"

"He sure was," said Arkcher.

"There's a big family of Toads-Mushroom people-called Mordred. They're very musical and they all have cool powers."

"There's these two twins Mk adopted." said Arkcher.

"There's also a dog named Diamond and a cat named Carbon."

"and, a family of Kirbies."

Joey was astonished.

"Clazzik has parties on Fridays," said Mk. "Doesn't he invite you?"

"Oh yes!" said Joey. "But I didn't know you lived there."

They were about to say more, but the tour started and they had to be quiet.

A few hours later, the tour ended, and sadly for Joey, it was too late for the museum.

"How about this," explained Mk. "We'll walk around for a while, catch the tram, and eat at the Hard Rock again.

"That sounds good," said the boys in unison.

Later, or something

"Ok, so what were we talking about? Oh yeah, your mansion people."

They were back at the Hard Rock. Mk hoped to buy some pins tonight, since they were leaving to go home the next morning.

"So, did you say that some of your servants were magical?"

Mk nodded. "be quiet."

Joey looked enthralled. He clearly wanted to know some more.

"There's around forty or fifty of them, and they range in ages from 3 to 57. And they are all brother and sister."

Joey gasped. "Serious?"

"Yes."

He leaned forward.

"They all like a different genre of music." said Arkcher, "And they all have different powers, except for Jeff, but we'll talk about her later.

"Go on."

"You may know a few. Do the names Shedra, Kirby, Neil, Jackie, and Jack ring a bell?"

"Yea! They're servers at Clazzik's parties."

"Well, they are Morded siblings. Shedra is kind of their leader."

"How?"

"I'd like to know that too," he said. "He's not the oldest or the strongest."

(Mk doesn't want to write about Amsterdam anymore. >_<)

*~*The sychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

*~*The rand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

In the middle of their talk, the waiter, who as modestly hot, came over with three peices of paper. His jet-black hair kept getting in his eyes as he spoke.

"All three of you are invited to a Christmas party-type thing tomorrow morning," he explained. "It's a formal party, here at the Hard Rock."

Joey looked excited. "Oh, yay! This is so cool!"

"No it's not, I'm starving!"

Emo haired-dude handed the papers to them and walked away.

"This sounds kinda fun," said MK.

"But i don't have anything formal." whined Joey.

"But i does!" said MK.

"You mean you does steal one of MY suits and wear it."

"Pop-tarts."

Arkcher Looked at her strange before remembering she'd already drank like five Dr. peppers. and like three eggnogs.

The next morning, the three went into the city to look for a suit for Joey. They had three hours before the party, and several hours before it was time to go home.

(w00t short chapter)

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*