Hampsterdance Discussion Board

which A.D member are you most like?

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

1. The dance theme is famous couples, you and your date are...

a. John and yoko.

b. Jack and Sally.

c. John and Julia.

d. Ash and Misty.

e. Me and Billie Joe.

f. Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse.

g. Adam and Eve.

h. ...uh...

i. Sid and Nancy.

j. Ketchup and Mustard.

k. I don't dress up.

l. a NINJA. wait

m. It won't do me any good to dress up, because the couple wil have broken up before the actual dance!

n. I'm not going.

o. Chucky and The Bride of Chucky.

p. Ness and Paula.

2. Favourite band?

a. Pink Floyd

b. HIM.

c. Steppenwolf.

d. that's hard!

e. Green Day.

f. The Vapors.

g. The Gorillaz.

h. Weird Al.

i. Avenged Sevenfold.

j. Poison.

k. Fall Out Boy.

l. Psychostick.

m. Fergie.

n. leave me alone.

o. AFI.

p. AC/DC.

3. Pick a phrase for the heck of it.

a. MR. SATURN DID A JIG

b. elmo watches you in your sleep.

c. Peace!

d. AHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHH!

e. I hate that guy! -points-

f. I'm trying to read shut up!

g. Your mom is sending you to ****!

h. The Holy Hand Grenade!

i. Yay we're special

j. Wakka wakka wakka...

k. we cawn't give them tote bawgs.

l. But it would ruin our blender! we make smoothies with that!

m. Oh Em GEE

n. ...

o. SHUT UP

p. ....yellow jello...

How did you do?

Mostly A's: You are Mushroom_king. self explanatory.

Mostly B's: You are Vanilla Star Rabbit, originally V.S. Hamster. You may forget things a lot, and might be a bit emo, but people either love you or hate you. People sometimes take what you say the wrong way and hate you for a while, but you can be a good person.

Mostly C's: You are Ice Climber. You tend to change a lot, but deep inside you are a hippie. You never let people put you down and stand strong for yourself.

Mostly D's: You are Tiger Fox. You are small of stature and big of heart. You are loud and get in trouble sometimes, but you easily make friends with everyone. You probably love anime.

Mostly E's: You are Bubbles. You are a fangirl and unafraid to show it. People make fun of you, but you ignore them and laugh about them. You like bubbles and monkies.

Mostly F's: You are Binh. There's not a person who doesn't like you! You are smart and you treat everyone like a brother or sister. You enjoy making stories about your friends and being random.

Mostly G's: You are Ghost. You are quiet and tend to blend in. You are smart, not smart, but SMART smart. You read a lot and date the weirdest people ever.

Mostly H's: You are Stefan. You are funny and you appear everywhere unexpectedly. You are smart but don't act it. You are probably a fan of Monty Python. The computer is your best friend.

Mostly I's: You are Gir Drummer. You are, for lack of better word, insane. You poke fun at everything and enjoy headbanging in your spare time.

Mostly J's: You are Wakka Wakka Wakka. You try to be serious but it's not working-you are entertaining, and a bit perverted. You are an eighties child.

Mostly K's: You are Hot Topic. You take Sarcasm as a first language, and while you look and listen like an emo, you really aren't.

Mostly L's: You are Tye Dye Ninja. You are (duh) a ninja. While you may have many obstacles in your path, you easily overcome them because you have lots of friends...oh, and your a ninja. (:

Mostly M's: You are Skittles. You are a girly girl and listen to pop music, but you don't hang out with them.

Mostly N's: You are Cookie. You do normal things, think normal thoughts, and act normal acts.

Mostly O's: You are Jackrabbit. You are dark and violent, and perverted. You can be ignorant and your friends have a love/hate relationship with you.

Mostly P's: You are Turtle. You are silly, but you have lots of friends are are popular with the opposite gender. You easily get depressed and are beyond random.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

c. John and Julia.

As in John Lennon and his mother? (who died. -_- very sad.)

~Liz

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cuit*~*

his first wife. This is actually an inside joke, because that's one of Ice Climber's choices, and her name is Julia.

BTW, the Japanese name of the Earthbound games, Mother, is based of the John Lennon song.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*TheAstronomy Domine*~*

c. John and Julia.

~Liz

his first wife. This is actually an inside joke, because that's one of Ice Climber's choices, and her name is Julia.

BTW, the Japanese name of the Earthbound games, Mother, is based of the John Lennon song.

wasn't his first wife cynthia?

cool trivia...

~Liz

c. John and Julia.

~Liz

cool trivia...

~Liz

I don't remember, but I remember he had a wife named Julia.

c. John and Julia.

~Liz

cool trivia...

~Liz

hmmm...

John Winston Lennon was born on 9 October 1940, in the Oxford Street Maternity Hospital in Liverpool, to Julia Lennon (née Stanley) and Alfred "Freddie" Lennon, during the course of a German air raid in World War II...On 15 July 1958, Julia was killed on Menlove Avenue — close to [John's aunt]Mimi's house — when struck by a car driven by a drunken off-duty police officer. Lennon was 17 at the time. Her death was one of the most traumatic events in John's life and one of the factors that cemented his friendship with McCartney, who had lost his own mother to breast cancer in 1956. Lennon named his first-born son Julian after his mother, and later wrote the song, "Julia"....On April 8, 1963, John Charles Julian Lennon was born in Sefton General Hospital. John did not see Julian until a week after he was born because of commitments with The Beatles. The birth of John's son and his marriage to Cynthia was kept secret from the public, due to Brian Epstein's insistence that it would harm John's image with The Beatles' female fans...On 14 March, as Lennon and Ono were being driven to Mimi's house, in Poole, Dorset, they asked if it was possible to get "married at sea". On 20 March 1969, they were married in Gibraltar, and spent their honeymoon in Amsterdam in a "Bed-In" for peace...

All from wikipedia...only wives it mentions are cynthia & yoko.

~Liz

Mostly P's: You are Turtle. You are silly, but you have lots of friends are are popular with the opposite gender. You easily get depressed and are beyond random.

me

c. John and Julia.

~Liz

cool trivia...

~Liz

hmmm...

John Winston Lennon was born on 9 October 1940, in the Oxford Street Maternity Hospital in Liverpool, to Julia Lennon (née Stanley) and Alfred "Freddie" Lennon, during the course of a German air raid in World War II...On 15 July 1958, Julia was killed on Menlove Avenue — close to [John's aunt]Mimi's house — when struck by a car driven by a drunken off-duty police officer. Lennon was 17 at the time. Her death was one of the most traumatic events in John's life and one of the factors that cemented his friendship with McCartney, who had lost his own mother to breast cancer in 1956. Lennon named his first-born son Julian after his mother, and later wrote the song, "Julia"....On April 8, 1963, John Charles Julian Lennon was born in Sefton General Hospital. John did not see Julian until a week after he was born because of commitments with The Beatles. The birth of John's son and his marriage to Cynthia was kept secret from the public, due to Brian Epstein's insistence that it would harm John's image with The Beatles' female fans...On 14 March, as Lennon and Ono were being driven to Mimi's house, in Poole, Dorset, they asked if it was possible to get "married at sea". On 20 March 1969, they were married in Gibraltar, and spent their honeymoon in Amsterdam in a "Bed-In" for peace...

~Liz

Could of swore he had one named Julia...

._.

c. John and Julia.

~Liz

cool trivia...

~Liz

hmmm...

~Liz

Could of swore he had one named Julia...

._.

dont think so......

~Liz