Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Elton John Short Story

Hi-

I woke up at about 3 in the morning last night and had a kind of vision/fantasy involving Elton John....it kept me up for about an hour, going through it all in my head. I got up this morning and started typing it on my computer, and the words just seemed to flow out...usually I don't have a very high opinion of my work, but I was drawn to this...it kept me captivated all day, because i had to go to see my grandparents and so couldn't continue until i got home (you'll see why) and it seems to have the elements of a short story, packing a lot in with just the right amount of words, etc, etc

UNFORTUNATELY...

it is a bit "mature" for this board. which is sad because i don't want to cut any of it, but i want comments and constructive criticism on my writing. due to the "mature" themes, i typed it on my computer, which my parents never go on, as opposed to writing it on paper which they could find...so i don't know what to do...the story is almsot finished (i think) i got as far as my late-night mind wanderings went, but it still needed an ending so that's what im working on.

any ideas on what i should do?

~Liz

Hi-

I woke up at about 3 in the morning last night and had a kind of vision/fantasy involving Elton John....it kept me up for about an hour, going through it all in my head. I got up this morning and started typing it on my computer, and the words just seemed to flow out...usually I don't have a very high opinion of my work, but I was drawn to this...it kept me captivated all day, because i had to go to see my grandparents and so couldn't continue until i got home (you'll see why) and it seems to have the elements of a short story, packing a lot in with just the right amount of words, etc, etc

UNFORTUNATELY...

it is a bit "mature" for this board. which is sad because i don't want to cut any of it, but i want comments and constructive criticism on my writing. due to the "mature" themes, i typed it on my computer, which my parents never go on, as opposed to writing it on paper which they could find...so i don't know what to do...the story is almsot finished (i think) i got as far as my late-night mind wanderings went, but it still needed an ending so that's what im working on.

~Liz

Email it to me.

Hi-

UNFORTUNATELY...

~Liz

Email it to me.

ok, i just have to finish it. cant think of an ending.

thank you!

Hi-

UNFORTUNATELY...

~Liz

Email it to me.

thank you!

Take your time. You know where to find me. :lol:

Hi-

UNFORTUNATELY...

~Liz

Email it to me.

thank you!

STUPID WRITER'S BLOCK!!!!!!!!!! :angry2::angry2::angry2:

i can't think of an ending. so i don't know how close i am to the end when i don't know what the end is. i've been able to write a bit more, but...i need a definitive ending. and i can't think of one. do u want me to email u what i have so far?

Hi-

UNFORTUNATELY...

~Liz

Email it to me.

thank you!

i can't think of an ending. so i don't know how close i am to the end when i don't know what the end is. i've been able to write a bit more, but...i need a definitive ending. and i can't think of one. do u want me to email u what i have so far?

Sure!!!

That would be perfect!

Hi-

UNFORTUNATELY...

~Liz

Email it to me.

thank you!

Sure!!!

That would be perfect!

i have decided to leave it as is anyway...i feel that anything more would ruin it....even though it doesnt really have much of an ending but whatever! i still like it. :wub: it makes me feel happy inside....

Received your story. I really, REALLY love it. I wish it was 400 pages.

oh. wow. cool. thank u!

so how much of it do u think can be posted? either tell me or just post as much of it as u can....

THANK YOU!

so.....any specific comments? did i give u a heart attack? lol....ok i just have to wait for ur reply now...glad u liked it!

~Liz

EJ+me= :wub:

DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING LIKE THIS HORATIO!!!

p.s. cool new avatar..... ^_^

Thanks for the avatar compliments, but I brought this one in for Mr. Moosey.

In order for him to know it is here, I have to use it.

As for the hanging part... at least I did leave you hanging upside down by your toenails. :lol:

I have to read it a couple more times. I am only worried if a young person reads it.

Please give me one more day.

As for the hanging part... at least I did leave you hanging upside down by your toenails. :lol:

I have to read it a couple more times. I am only worried if a young person reads it.

Ok, since u asked so nicely! sorry if i got a little impatient....

yeah, i know it's a bit tricky to edit. hopefully it's not driving u crazy! :wacko:

thank you SOOOOOOOOO much for doing this. u get one of the awards i used to give out. ummm what was it....the good dog award i think. u get a special rare version since it officially doesn't exist anymore. so that's pretty cool. lol

Thanks again,

~Liz

yeah, i know it's a bit tricky to edit. hopefully it's not driving u crazy! :wacko:

thank you SOOOOOOOOO much for doing this. u get one of the awards i used to give out. ummm what was it....the good dog award i think. u get a special rare version since it officially doesn't exist anymore. so that's pretty cool. lol

Thanks again,

~Liz

I would rather not edit anything, but let me see what I can do. Of course, this is with your approval and all.

Thanks again,

~Liz

I would rather not edit anything, but let me see what I can do. Of course, this is with your approval and all.

yes, with my complete approval. thank you SOOOO much!

~Liz

:( horatioooooooooooooooooooo! :(

I am sorry. I have been having a bad day. My bike broke down 50 miles away from home.

It is fixed now, but I promised to get it up by Monday. Please bear with me.

k thanks for the update! i understand. sorry about ur bike! doesnt it get hot biking around florida?

i will wait patiently now! ^_^

I am sorry. I have been having a bad day. My bike broke down 50 miles away from home.

k thanks for the update! i understand. sorry about ur bike! doesnt it get hot biking around florida?

i am making every attempt to continue waiting patiently....

:rolleyes:

Please bear with me, I am overwhelmed at the moment.

me too, i am overwhelmed by being sick, having homework, and play practice. and being utterly exhausted all day. because im sick. and i had 3 tests today so i couldnt really miss school even though i was not in a good condition to go. and i didnt want to miss practice bcuz i already missed it yesterday due to piano lessons.

I HATE BEING SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congested-ly, Liz

me too, i am overwhelmed by being sick, having homework, and play practice. and being utterly exhausted all day. because im sick. and i had 3 tests today so i couldnt really miss school even though i was not in a good condition to go. and i didnt want to miss practice bcuz i already missed it yesterday due to piano lessons.

I HATE BEING SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congested-ly, Liz

You are way more overwhelmed than me. Here's a hammie bear hug for you!

*makes a pot of my best chicken noodle soup, sends flowers and creates a get well card for Liz*

congested-ly, Liz

You are way more overwhelmed than me. Here's a hammie bear hug for you!

*makes a pot of my best chicken noodle soup, sends flowers and creates a get well card for Liz*

awww thanks, i feel better now! had a bit of a hacking cough this morning, but everthing seems to be fine now. thank goodness!

my stress level seems to have gone down too...a clear head helps....

soooo....the story? if you're still overwhelmed i completely understand.

i have to go now,,,thanks!

~Liz

hi horatio!

:D

Hi Liz !!!

My mom got back from the big garage sale she went to in upstate NY. She got me 3 Elton John albums, "Friends" (movie soundtrack) (record) "16 Legendary Covers as sung by Elton John" (CD) and "Live In Australia" (CD)

Also Beatles stuff: 4 laminated pictures, a book, and a T-shirt.

I'm listening to "Friends" right now. And enjoying it! I thanked my mom many times.

^_^:DB)

~Liz

p.s. how's the story coming?

hi horatio!

Hi Liz !!!

My mom got back from the big garage sale she went to in upstate NY. She got me 3 Elton John albums, "Friends" (movie soundtrack) (record) "16 Legendary Covers as sung by Elton John" (CD) and "Live In Australia" (CD)

I'm listening to "Friends" right now. And enjoying it! I thanked my mom many times.

~Liz

Sounds like your mother had a great garage sale day.

I am waiting for HampsterKing's approval.

hi horatio!

Hi Liz !!!

~Liz

Sounds like your mother had a great garage sale day.

I am waiting for HampsterKing's approval.

Yes, she was walking around for seven hours! I might go next year.

Thank you,

~Liz

Is the story approved yet?

(I am trying VERY hard not to annoy you every day about this!)

~Liz

HampsterKing is pretty slow. Let me get after him. He has been

celebrating religious holidays, so I am assuming that is one of the

reasons he is slow.

Is the story approved yet?

(I am trying VERY hard not to annoy you every day about this!)

~Liz

HampsterKing is pretty slow. Let me get after him. He has been

celebrating religious holidays, so I am assuming that is one of the

reasons he is slow.

yeah, i was just looking around "warm wishes..."

~Liz

***waits (patiently)***

~Liz

I appreciate your patience.

It's a virtue! LOL

~Liz

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

WHY WON'T THEY HURRY UP AND TRANSLATE MOTHER THREE??!! ARRRRRGGGGGHH! -kills stuff- Nothing is more patient than an Earthbound fan...

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The astronomy Domine*~*

***waits (patiently)***

~Liz

I appreciate your patience.

It's a virtue! LOL

~Liz

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

WHY WON'T THEY HURRY UP AND TRANSLATE MOTHER THREE??!! ARRRRRGGGGGHH! -kills stuff- Nothing is more patient than an Earthbound fan...

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The astronomy Domine*~*

LOL

i am being very patient waiting for my DVD of EJ's 60th birthday concert!! (i'd be counting the days if i knew what day it was supposed to come....but on the elton john message baord, people have been talking of delays & such so i have no idea when it's coming.)

~Liz

Elton John Short Story

It was September 2010, and Liz Callahan had finished unpacking her things into her Northwestern University dorm. Now it was late afternoon, and she was walking around downtown Evanston. She had on her Elton John hat and was carrying her Elton John purse. She had been in love with the man ever since she was 15. She was walking slowly, breathing in the fresh air with the faint scent of Lake Michigan, when someone appeared in the street. She stood there staring for almost a minute, not daring to breathe. It was him. It was Elton. And he was crying.

She was finally able to make her legs work, and walked hesitantly over to the bench that he had collapsed on. He looked up when she got close, and took in her appearance.

"A fan, are you? Listen, I'm really not in the mood to give an autograph, I'm sorry," he said shakily.

"It's fine, fine..." Liz answered as she sat down beside him. "Can I...I mean, do you mind, well, what's wrong?" He sighed, then began to talk.

"It's David...well, he, he's had an affair." With that, he started weeping again.

"Oh no," Liz breathed. She put her arm around Elton. "How could he do something like that? To you?"

"I don't know. It was probably my fault. I'm old and, well, I don't see how anyone could even love me in the first place," he said sadly.

"I do!" Liz said fiercely. He gave a weak smile as he looked at her again.

"Well, that's one for me then, I suppose..." he said. She took his hand, and he did not object. She began caressing it with her own. For a few minutes, they stayed like that, lost in each other's eyes. Then Elton stood up suddenly.

"Have you ever been to France, er, oh dear. I don't even know your name yet," he said.

"Liz, Liz Callahan," she said. "And no, I haven't been to France. Why?" She wouldn't even let herself dare to think what he might be suggesting.

"Well, I don't know if you know this, but I've got a home there, in Nice. Would you like to accompany me there?" he asked. "God knows there isn't anyone else, now."

"I'd love to!" she said, almost before he had finished asking her. "How are we getting there?"

"Oh, I've got a jet. We'll drive to it. Come on, I'll take you to where I parked," he said. He offered his hand to help her up, and they didn't let go as they walked along the streets of Evanston. When they had reached an extravagant hotel at the outskirts of town, he handed the attendant his valet ticket, and soon his fancy car was driven up.

"Hop in," he said, opening the front left door for her. After she had gotten in, he closed the door and walked around to the driver's side, which was on the right.

"You've got the steering wheel on the other side!" she said happily, after he had gotten in himself. He nodded.

"It makes me feel at home," he said as he pulled out of the parking lot. Liz marveled at the elaborate interior of the car. After a half-hour's ride, they arrived at a remote airport. Elton parked, and they walked over to a large airplane.

"This is yours?" she gasped.

"Only the best," he said with a smile. They walked up the staircase into the spacious plane. It looked like an elegant, expensive living room. The were several plush sofas, a large stereo, and, of course, a grand piano, bolted to the floor.

"This is amazing!" she said.

"It's always nice to have someone appreciate this. A new perspective," Elton said.

"Could you...I mean, if you don't want to, that's fine, but could you play a little?" Liz said, gesturing towards the piano.

"Of course," he said, "We just have to wait until after takeoff; regulations, you know." She nodded, and sank into one of the cream-colored couches. Elton sat next to her. They started another conversation as the plane took off. Liz was in heaven. Here she was, talking to her idol, the love of her life. The ride passed like a dream. A private concert, laughing, and talking. A few hours in, Elton suggested that she rest a bit so that she would be awake when they got to France. She took her shoes off and laid down on the long couch that he was sitting on, her head a few inches from him. Once she had fallen asleep, Elton moved over and gently picked up her head so it rested on his lap. He began stroking her hair, then fell asleep himself after a few minutes.

When they both woke up, land was visible out the window.

"Is that France?" Liz asked with wonder in her voice.

"Yes, it isn't much longer now," Elton said. She looked into his warm, brown eyes, and found herself melting. 15 minutes later, the plane was angling down.

"Welcome to Nice," he said with a smile, "One of my favorite places to spend time - especially with someone as sweet as you." She had to pinch herself to make sure this wasn't all a dream. It hurt, and she smiled all the more. She floated down to the car that was waiting at the terminal, and Elton drove them to a magnificent home. Liz was speechless when she saw it.

"Come in," Elton said, and the two held hands again as they walked into the breathtaking foyer. "We'll go in here first." He led her to a sun-dappled room with a tall wine rack.

"I thought, well, that you didn't drink anymore," Liz said hesitantly.

"Every so often, I need to," he said with a sigh. "This is one of those times." He looked around for a minute, then selected a large bottle of white wine and two glasses.

"I'm only 18," Liz said, "In the US, you need to be 21..." She trailed off.

"You're not in America anymore, sweetheart," Elton said, "And you look like you need a bit of a drink too." He poured the wine into the two glasses, almost filling them.

"To us!" he said, and they clinked glasses. Liz took her first sip. She didn't like the taste at first, but with each consecutive gulp, it grew on her. After what seemed like no time at all, she was ready for her second glass. The second turned to a third, and soon, they had finished off the entire bottle.

The room was swaying. Liz found it hard to focus on anything. She noticed Elton and smiled.

"Hi, El-, Elt-, Elton...I lll...llove you!" she slurred. The world was so bright! She felt like dancing. Elton smiled back.

"Well I th-think you're buh-beautifulll!" he replied. "Come on upshtairsss." She was only too happy to oblige. She would have gone anywhere with him. They stumbled over to the elevator, where it took Elton several tries to press the "up" button. As soon as the doors closed, they were all over each other, clinging tightly together and kissing with all their strength. Neither of them noticed when the elevator reached the bedroom. The doors slid shut again, and they continued as the elevator stood still. Finally, they broke apart. Liz fumbled for the "open doors" button, and they staggered into the lavish bedroom. They made their way over to the bed, where Elton pulled down the covers. Her hands worked their way around his body and eventually pulled his shirt off. They fell down into the bed as he took hers off, leaving her with only a camisole. Shirts led to pants, and eventually they were both completely free of clothing. They gazed into each other's eyes again; intoxicated not only by the wine, but by love.

The sunrise crept in through the huge bay windows and crossed Liz's face. She was disoriented for a moment, then remembered where she was and what had happened. She sat up, and felt pain slice through her head. "Guess this is a hangover," she thought, and winced. Shading her eyes from the sunlight, she looked over to Elton. He was just waking up as well. He groaned, rubbed his head, and smiled at her. She smiled nervously back.

"Here, I'll make some coffee," he said, "Best cure, so I've found." She nodded, and lay back down. Thoughts raced through her head, so fast she couldn't concentrate on a single one. Elton left for a few minutes, and then came back with two fresh cups of coffee, their pungent smell finding its way into Liz's nose.

"Here, drink this," he said. She took the cup and sipped the steaming beverage slowly. The strong taste soothed her head, and she was able to speak.

"I...last night probably shouldn't have happened. I mean, it's not that I didn't enjoy myself, it's just..." she trailed off and looked at Elton, her eyes filled with concern, his with care. He patted her arm.

"It's fine. If you want, no one will ever find out what happened. This home is very secluded; no one will find us here. Don't worry about anything. I can have you flown back, if you want," he said. "Or, if you want to stay, I'd love to have you." Liz sighed.

"My classes don't start for another week. I had just gone early to get accustomed to the school. I guess a few more days wouldn't hurt," she said. "If...well, if you're sure you really want me here." His wide smile told her the answer.

"I'd have you stay here with me every day," he said. "You're the best thing that's happened to me in a long time." He set down his cup, and Liz did the same. The next minute, they were kissing again, a soft, slow, gentle kiss that made Liz feel at peace with herself. How could she have had any cares? She was alone with Elton John, and he loved her. Life was perfect.

The days following seemed to last forever. The two were perfectly content with each other's company, and never seemed to tire. Liz's first day of classes came and went, without her giving it a second thought. Her purse had been discarded on the wine room floor, with voicemail messages piling up on her phone without her notice. Every so often, a knock would come at the front door, but these went unnoticed, and the deadbolts were secure. Magazines and newspapers reported on the mysterious disappearance of the star. None of these events penetrated the close-knit bond between the enchanted lovers. Time had stopped, and nothing could release them from the spell of their abundant love for each other.

Elton John Short Story

It was September 2010, and Liz Callahan had finished unpacking her things into her Northwestern University dorm. Now it was late afternoon, and she was walking around downtown Evanston. She had on her Elton John hat and was carrying her Elton John purse. She had been in love with the man ever since she was 15. She was walking slowly, breathing in the fresh air with the faint scent of Lake Michigan, when someone appeared in the street. She stood there staring for almost a minute, not daring to breathe. It was him. It was Elton. And he was crying.

She was finally able to make her legs work, and walked hesitantly over to the bench that he had collapsed on. He looked up when she got close, and took in her appearance.

"A fan, are you? Listen, I'm really not in the mood to give an autograph, I'm sorry," he said shakily.

"It's fine, fine..." Liz answered as she sat down beside him. "Can I...I mean, do you mind, well, what's wrong?" He sighed, then began to talk.

"It's David...well, he, he's had an affair." With that, he started weeping again.

"Oh no," Liz breathed. She put her arm around Elton. "How could he do something like that? To you?"

"I don't know. It was probably my fault. I'm old and, well, I don't see how anyone could even love me in the first place," he said sadly.

"Well, that's one for me then, I suppose..." he said. She took his hand, and he did not object. She began caressing it with her own. For a few minutes, they stayed like that, lost in each other's eyes. Then Elton stood up suddenly.

"Have you ever been to France, er, oh dear. I don't even know your name yet," he said.

"Liz, Liz Callahan," she said. "And no, I haven't been to France. Why?" She wouldn't even let herself dare to think what he might be suggesting.

"Well, I don't know if you know this, but I've got a home there, in Nice. Would you like to accompany me there?" he asked. "God knows there isn't anyone else, now."

"I'd love to!" she said, almost before he had finished asking her. "How are we getting there?"

"Oh, I've got a jet. We'll drive to it. Come on, I'll take you to where I parked," he said. He offered his hand to help her up, and they didn't let go as they walked along the streets of Evanston. When they had reached an extravagant hotel at the outskirts of town, he handed the attendant his valet ticket, and soon his fancy car was driven up.

"Hop in," he said, opening the front left door for her. After she had gotten in, he closed the door and walked around to the driver's side, which was on the right.

"You've got the steering wheel on the other side!" she said happily, after he had gotten in himself. He nodded.

"It makes me feel at home," he said as he pulled out of the parking lot. Liz marveled at the elaborate interior of the car. After a half-hour's ride, they arrived at a remote airport. Elton parked, and they walked over to a large airplane.

"Only the best," he said with a smile. They walked up the staircase into the spacious plane. It looked like an elegant, expensive living room. The were several plush sofas, a large stereo, and, of course, a grand piano, bolted to the floor.

"It's always nice to have someone appreciate this. A new perspective," Elton said.

"Could you...I mean, if you don't want to, that's fine, but could you play a little?" Liz said, gesturing towards the piano.

"Of course," he said, "We just have to wait until after takeoff; regulations, you know." She nodded, and sank into one of the cream-colored couches. Elton sat next to her. They started another conversation as the plane took off. Liz was in heaven. Here she was, talking to her idol, the love of her life. The ride passed like a dream. A private concert, laughing, and talking. A few hours in, Elton suggested that she rest a bit so that she would be awake when they got to France. She took her shoes off and laid down on the long couch that he was sitting on, her head a few inches from him. Once she had fallen asleep, Elton moved over and gently picked up her head so it rested on his lap. He began stroking her hair, then fell asleep himself after a few minutes.

"Yes, it isn't much longer now," Elton said. She looked into his warm, brown eyes, and found herself melting. 15 minutes later, the plane was angling down.

"Welcome to Nice," he said with a smile, "One of my favorite places to spend time - especially with someone as sweet as you." She had to pinch herself to make sure this wasn't all a dream. It hurt, and she smiled all the more. She floated down to the car that was waiting at the terminal, and Elton drove them to a magnificent home. Liz was speechless when she saw it.

"Come in," Elton said, and the two held hands again as they walked into the breathtaking foyer. "We'll go in here first." He led her to a sun-dappled room with a tall wine rack.

"Every so often, I need to," he said with a sigh. "This is one of those times." He looked around for a minute, then selected a large bottle of white wine and two glasses.

"You're not in America anymore, sweetheart," Elton said, "And you look like you need a bit of a drink too." He poured the wine into the two glasses, almost filling them.

"To us!" he said, and they clinked glasses. Liz took her first sip. She didn't like the taste at first, but with each consecutive gulp, it grew on her. After what seemed like no time at all, she was ready for her second glass. The second turned to a third, and soon, they had finished off the entire bottle.

The room was swaying. Liz found it hard to focus on anything. She noticed Elton and smiled.

"Hi, El-, Elt-, Elton...I lll...llove you!" she slurred. The world was so bright! She felt like dancing. Elton smiled back.

"Well I th-think you're buh-beautifulll!" he replied. "Come on upshtairsss." She was only too happy to oblige. She would have gone anywhere with him. They stumbled over to the elevator, where it took Elton several tries to press the "up" button. As soon as the doors closed, they were all over each other, clinging tightly together and kissing with all their strength. Neither of them noticed when the elevator reached the bedroom. The doors slid shut again, and they continued as the elevator stood still. Finally, they broke apart. Liz fumbled for the "open doors" button, and they staggered into the lavish bedroom. They made their way over to the bed, where Elton pulled down the covers. Her hands worked their way around his body and eventually pulled his shirt off. They fell down into the bed as he took hers off, leaving her with only a camisole. Shirts led to pants, and eventually they were both completely free of clothing. They gazed into each other's eyes again; intoxicated not only by the wine, but by love.

The sunrise crept in through the huge bay windows and crossed Liz's face. She was disoriented for a moment, then remembered where she was and what had happened. She sat up, and felt pain slice through her head. "Guess this is a hangover," she thought, and winced. Shading her eyes from the sunlight, she looked over to Elton. He was just waking up as well. He groaned, rubbed his head, and smiled at her. She smiled nervously back.

"Here, I'll make some coffee," he said, "Best cure, so I've found." She nodded, and lay back down. Thoughts raced through her head, so fast she couldn't concentrate on a single one. Elton left for a few minutes, and then came back with two fresh cups of coffee, their pungent smell finding its way into Liz's nose.

"Here, drink this," he said. She took the cup and sipped the steaming beverage slowly. The strong taste soothed her head, and she was able to speak.

"I...last night probably shouldn't have happened. I mean, it's not that I didn't enjoy myself, it's just..." she trailed off and looked at Elton, her eyes filled with concern, his with care. He patted her arm.

"It's fine. If you want, no one will ever find out what happened. This home is very secluded; no one will find us here. Don't worry about anything. I can have you flown back, if you want," he said. "Or, if you want to stay, I'd love to have you." Liz sighed.

"My classes don't start for another week. I had just gone early to get accustomed to the school. I guess a few more days wouldn't hurt," she said. "If...well, if you're sure you really want me here." His wide smile told her the answer.

"I'd have you stay here with me every day," he said. "You're the best thing that's happened to me in a long time." He set down his cup, and Liz did the same. The next minute, they were kissing again, a soft, slow, gentle kiss that made Liz feel at peace with herself. How could she have had any cares? She was alone with Elton John, and he loved her. Life was perfect.

The days following seemed to last forever. The two were perfectly content with each other's company, and never seemed to tire. Liz's first day of classes came and went, without her giving it a second thought. Her purse had been discarded on the wine room floor, with voicemail messages piling up on her phone without her notice. Every so often, a knock would come at the front door, but these went unnoticed, and the deadbolts were secure. Magazines and newspapers reported on the mysterious disappearance of the star. None of these events penetrated the close-knit bond between the enchanted lovers. Time had stopped, and nothing could release them from the spell of their abundant love for each other.

This is such a great story! Where is everyone? They should be reading it!!!!!!!!!!

Elton John Short Story

This is such a great story! Where is everyone? They should be reading it!!!!!!!!!!

I will spread the word now!

Thank you for everything.

I can't believe all of it got approved! This is cool. B)

~Liz

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The final Cut*~*]

hThis inspires me to write a similer story...right now, in fact...

Good job, btw.

*~*The psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy domine*~*

I think it was well-written, and it was obvious you put a lot of effort into it. Admittedly, fanfictions involving real people aren't my cup of tea, but that's me.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The final Cut*~*]

hThis inspires me to write a similer story...right now, in fact...

Good job, btw.

*~*The psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy domine*~*

Thank you!

just let me know and i will read your story once it's finished.

~Liz

I think it was well-written, and it was obvious you put a lot of effort into it. Admittedly, fanfictions involving real people aren't my cup of tea, but that's me.

Amazingly, it came pretty fully-formed into my head when i woke up in the middle of that night when it came to me...all i had to do was "flesh it out." i have tried writing a few things before in my life, but this one came the most naturally. and due to other commitments, i couldnt get to type it up for most of that day. so i was going over the whole thing in my mind that day, making sure i wouldnt forget!

that's OK if it's not your cup of tea. everyone likes different things!

thanks for your comments,

~Liz

It was a great story. However, imagining Elton John with my vivid imagination was not the most pleasing thing to me. Don't get me wrong, Elton John is a great artist. It's just personal preference that he stays out of my imaginings. That was really good writing, though.

It was a great story. However, imagining Elton John with my vivid imagination was not the most pleasing thing to me. Don't get me wrong, Elton John is a great artist. It's just personal preference that he stays out of my imaginings. That was really good writing, though.

thank you! i will make sure that he stays fully in my imaginings and out of yours.

thanks again,

~Liz

thank you! i will make sure that he stays fully in my imaginings and out of yours.

thanks again,

~Liz

How you could solve this is by changing the names to protect the innocent. :lol:

You would then know who the characters really are, but we would not know.

How does this sound?

thanks again,

~Liz

How you could solve this is by changing the names to protect the innocent. :lol:

You would then know who the characters really are, but we would not know.

How does this sound?

if i get more complaints maybe...

but i dont wanna change it! :wub:

~Liz

I took the plunge and posted the story on the Elton John website message board...So far responses have been good! (With the occasional need for the reader to "stick their head in the freezer!" LOL

~LIz

I took the plunge and posted the story on the Elton John website message board...So far responses have been good! (With the occasional need for the reader to "stick their head in the freezer!" LOL

~LIz

I told you it was good!!!!

thanks! i am rather satisfied with it...

~Liz

~LIz

~Liz

:D:D:D:D:D

*hands Liz The Platinum Moon Award for her story writing*

Here you go! Congratulations!!!

~LIz

~Liz

Cool! Thanks! And BTW...

post-1940-1195947558_thumb.jpg

I actually didnt know what it looked like 'til now!

~Liz

~LIz

~Liz

Cool! Thanks! And BTW...

nice.jpg

~Liz

Magnificent!!!!! WOW!!!

~LIz

~Liz

Cool! Thanks! And BTW...

post-1940-1195947558_thumb.jpg

~Liz

Magnificent!!!!! WOW!!!

i know! i <3 it!

awesomee pool

~Liz

~LIz

~Liz

Cool! Thanks! And BTW...

nice.jpg

~Liz

Magnificent!!!!! WOW!!!

i know! i

awesomee pool

~Liz

Exactly what I was thinking. LOL

oops if i put it stories please put it in music/lyrics! thanx

~Liz

Modded and I will move it.

thanx sometimes im a bit scatterbrained!

~Liz

No problem. I surpass you in the scatterbrained department! :lol:

LOL

we are both blonde too... :P

~Liz

• 2 weeks later...
Wake up, Hampsterdance!!!

This board gets really slow sometimes...

:closedeyes:

-_-

~Liz

Especially around the holidays when everyone is away having fun.

well im having fun i just happen to be here too...

listening to elton stuff on youtube...one user, that i know from the elton john forum, has a lot of good & rare songs (just audio)

~Liz

-_-

~Liz

listening to elton stuff on youtube...one user, that i know from the elton john forum, has a lot of good & rare songs (just audio)

~Liz

A great combination... rare and good! Thanks!!! :D

-_-

~Liz

~Liz

yep! im listening to "tonight" (live rainbow theatre 1977), very pretty song

~Liz

-_-

~Liz

~Liz

~Liz

Wish I was there listening with you. :D

-_-

~Liz

~Liz

~Liz

Wish I was there listening with you. :D

aw thanks! u can listen to it yourself and pretend im there...

~Liz

yay ur on at the same time i am horatio!

~Liz

Great link!!! Thanks!!!

I wish I could post it as it is really great.

Thank you sooooooooo much!!!

just say search youtube for "Elton John - Tonight (Live Rainbow Theatre 1977)" and it's the only result.

~Liz

yay ur on at the same time i am horatio!

~Liz

Great link!!! Thanks!!!

I wish I could post it as it is really great.

Thank you sooooooooo much!!!

just say search youtube for "Elton John - Tonight (Live Rainbow Theatre 1977)" and it's the only result.

~Liz

Yeah!!!! Thanks. :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
***whistles as she watches the dying topic***

stay with me elton!!!!!

~Liz

You could always write another story, or continue with Part Two of the first one. :rolleyes:

well i was fantasizing a bit when i had time left over after my english midterm...but nothing concrete. just more hormones acting up. :wub:

~Liz

stay with me elton!!!!!

~Liz

You could always write another story, or continue with Part Two of the first one. :rolleyes:

well i was fantasizing a bit when i had time left over after my english midterm...but nothing concrete. just more hormones acting up. :wub:

~Liz

I would have you think of the millions and millions of dollars that are made with romance novels. There are lots of people who enjoy reading these fantasies because it helps them escape for a period of time from the hum-drum of everyday life. So, keep those thoughts, you might make millions as a romance writer.

stay with me elton!!!!!

~Liz

~Liz

I would have you think of the millions and millions of dollars that are made with romance novels. There are lots of people who enjoy reading these fantasies because it helps them escape for a period of time from the hum-drum of everyday life. So, keep those thoughts, you might make millions as a romance writer.

haha even if i did do well i dont know if id want to be known as a romance novel writer...i ususally laugh/scoff when i see those kind of books.

i think this was just a fluke...maybe ill try writing other stuff.

~Liz

stay with me elton!!!!!

~Liz

~Liz

haha even if i did do well i dont know if id want to be known as a romance novel writer...i ususally laugh/scoff when i see those kind of books.

~Liz

:lol::lol::lol:

But you are soooooooooooo good at it!

stay with me elton!!!!!

~Liz

~Liz

~Liz

well i'll just have to wait for another waking dream/vision cos thats how this one came to me... :P

~Liz

stay with me elton!!!!!

~Liz

~Liz

~Liz

well i'll just have to wait for another waking dream/vision cos thats how this one came to me... :P

~Liz

*holds a shiny object in front of Liz, with it going back and forth like a pendulum*

You are getting sleepy. Very, very sleepy. You are almost asleep. At the count of three you will be totally asleep. One... two... three. Now Liz, you will follow my directions exactly. You will be creating your next romance novel...

stay with me elton!!!!!

~Liz

~Liz

~Liz

~Liz

*holds a shiny object in front of Liz, with it going back and forth like a pendulum*

You are getting sleepy. Very, very sleepy. You are almost asleep. At the count of three you will be totally asleep. One... two... three. Now Liz, you will follow my directions exactly. You will be creating your next romance novel...

LOL!!!

~Liz

stay with me elton!!!!!

~Liz

~Liz

~Liz

LOL :lol: LOL

~Liz

LOL!!!

~Liz

*realizes Liz is under the spell and waits for the first installment*