Hampsterdance Discussion Board

My favorite summer activity

My Favorite Summer Activity

We all have different strengths. Some are stronger than others. Over the summer of 2007 my family from Lebanon came to visit. My favorite summer activity is when I played Power Rangers in my Aunt's pool because I got to hang out with my cousins, swim, and scream. I had good fun filled family time. We played in the pool for three hours. I hurt all my cousins one way or the other.

I spent a lot of time with my family, because I hadn't seen them in three years. Samira, Elyse, Anthony, Alexander, Aunt Maureen, and Uncle George all came down to visit. My Aunt Colleen decided to have a pool/barbeque party sense it was a hot day. I and my cousins decided to play Power Rangers with water guns and volleyball. We didn't just do it to have fun; we did it to have family fun.

We were in the pool from noon to three in the afternoon. Then we ate barbeque. I was worn out. I attacked my cousins Anthony and Alexander trying to get both the water gun and the volleyball. I jumped on Anthony's back and started to tug at the sixteen year-olds arms. I got the ball and the water gun. And the "bad" team won the game. I also apologized to my cousins.

I didn't exactly hurt Anthony but I did scare him a little bit. I hogged the ball whenever I had it and I lashed out if anyone tried to take "my" ball. When our team won I threw the ball in Alexander's direction and accidentally hit him on the head and gave him a head ache. I was eventually forgiven, maybe too soon.

My favorite summer activity is when I played Power Rangers in my Aunt's pool because I got to hang out with my cousins, swim, and scream. I love hanging out at my Aunt's pool. I got a really great workout and tan that day. I also gained some family bonding time. So in conclusion, even though I'm a tiny munchkin, I was able to fight off a huge sixteen year-old.

Wow this looks longer in the actual word document thingy.

We all have different strengths. Some are stronger than others. Over the summer of 2007 my family from Lebanon came to visit. My favorite summer activity is when I played Power Rangers in my Aunt's pool because I got to hang out with my cousins, swim, and scream. I had good fun filled family time. We played in the pool for three hours. I hurt all my cousins one way or the other.

I spent a lot of time with my family, because I hadn't seen them in three years. Samira, Elyse, Anthony, Alexander, Aunt Maureen, and Uncle George all came down to visit. My Aunt Colleen decided to have a pool/barbeque party sense it was a hot day. I and my cousins decided to play Power Rangers with water guns and volleyball. We didn't just do it to have fun; we did it to have family fun.

We were in the pool from noon to three in the afternoon. Then we ate barbeque. I was worn out. I attacked my cousins Anthony and Alexander trying to get both the water gun and the volleyball. I jumped on Anthony's back and started to tug at the sixteen year-olds arms. I got the ball and the water gun. And the "bad" team won the game. I also apologized to my cousins.

I didn't exactly hurt Anthony but I did scare him a little bit. I hogged the ball whenever I had it and I lashed out if anyone tried to take "my" ball. When our team won I threw the ball in Alexander's direction and accidentally hit him on the head and gave him a head ache. I was eventually forgiven, maybe too soon.

My favorite summer activity is when I played Power Rangers in my Aunt's pool because I got to hang out with my cousins, swim, and scream. I love hanging out at my Aunt's pool. I got a really great workout and tan that day. I also gained some family bonding time. So in conclusion, even though I'm a tiny munchkin, I was able to fight off a huge sixteen year-old.

Cool!!! Sounds great!!!

Cool!!! Sounds great!!!

I had to add more do you want to read the finished product?

Cool!!! Sounds great!!!

Do bears in the forest want berries??? :blink:

Of course!!! LOL

Cool!!! Sounds great!!!

Do bears in the forest want berries??? :blink:

Of course!!! LOL

ok lol

~final draft~

We all have different strengths. Some are stronger than others. Over the summer of 2007 my family from Lebanon came to visit. My favorite summer activity is when I played Power Rangers in my Aunt’s pool because I got to hang out with my cousins, swim, and scream. I had good fun filled family time. We played in the pool for three hours. I hurt all my cousins one way or the other.

I spent a lot of time with my family, because I hadn’t seen them in three years. Samira, Elyse, Anthony, Alexander, Aunt Maureen, and Uncle George all came down to visit. My Aunt Colleen decided to have a pool/barbeque party sense it was a hot day. I and my cousins decided to play Power Rangers with water guns and volleyball. We didn’t just do it to have fun; we did it to have family fun.

We were separated into teams. On the “good” side there was Anthony, Alexander, Caitlyn, and Olivia. On the “bad” side there was Dave, Conner, Spencer, and Me. Anthony and Alexander are brothers, Olivia and Spencer are brother and sister, Connor and Caitlyn are Brother and sister, Dave has a wife who didn’t play, and my brother didn’t play. We each had our own “arch enemy”. My “arch enemies” were Anthony and Alexander.

Dave picked me because I apparently don’t play fare. I admit sometimes I can be a little rough; I don’t exactly play fare on anything. Dave always looked out for me when we were playing, he would yell at anyone if they tried to “hurt” me, I just laughed it off and told him it was OK. I appreciated his concern but it often got annoying. I don’t like when guys think they have to act differently, or play less competitively when they are competing against girls. I believe we are just as strong, just as fast, and just as competitive as guys.

We were in the pool from noon to three in the afternoon. Then we ate barbeque. I was worn out. I attacked my cousins Anthony and Alexander trying to get both the water gun and the volleyball. I jumped on Anthony’s back and started to tug at the sixteen year-olds arms. I got the ball and the water gun. And the “bad” team won the game. I also apologized to my cousins.

I didn’t exactly hurt Anthony but I did scare him a little bit. I am really surprised that I didn’t hurt Anthony, because I used all my strength to get that dang water gun. I hogged the ball whenever I had it and I lashed out if anyone tried to take “my” ball. When our team won I threw the ball in Alexander’s direction and accidentally hit him on the head and gave him a head ache. I was eventually forgiven, maybe too soon.

My favorite summer activity is when I played Power Rangers in my Aunt’s pool because I got to hang out with my cousins, swim, and scream. I love hanging out at my Aunt’s pool. I got a really great workout and tan that day. I also gained some family bonding time. The most annoying, and helpful thing about that day was the horse fly that kept flying around our heads and landing on us. We all used this to our advantage, when ever we tried to get the volleyball or water gun, we would scream, “HORSE FLY!!”, to distract our opponents. That backfired because sometimes there really was a horse fly and we didn’t believe anybody. So in conclusion, even though I’m a tiny munchkin, I was able to fight off a huge sixteen year-old, and don’t lie to win, because sometimes you could really get hurt.

~final draft~

We were separated into teams. On the "good" side there was Anthony, Alexander, Caitlyn, and Olivia. On the "bad" side there was Dave, Conner, Spencer, and Me. Anthony and Alexander are brothers, Olivia and Spencer are brother and sister, Connor and Caitlyn are Brother and sister, Dave has a wife who didn't play, and my brother didn't play. We each had our own "arch enemy". My "arch enemies" were Anthony and Alexander.

Dave picked me because I apparently don't play fare. I admit sometimes I can be a little rough; I don't exactly play fare on anything. Dave always looked out for me when we were playing, he would yell at anyone if they tried to "hurt" me, I just laughed it off and told him it was OK. I appreciated his concern but it often got annoying. I don't like when guys think they have to act differently, or play less competitively when they are competing against girls. I believe we are just as strong, just as fast, and just as competitive as guys.

I didn't exactly hurt Anthony but I did scare him a little bit. I am really surprised that I didn't hurt Anthony, because I used all my strength to get that dang water gun. I hogged the ball whenever I had it and I lashed out if anyone tried to take "my" ball. When our team won I threw the ball in Alexander's direction and accidentally hit him on the head and gave him a head ache. I was eventually forgiven, maybe too soon.

My favorite summer activity is when I played Power Rangers in my Aunt's pool because I got to hang out with my cousins, swim, and scream. I love hanging out at my Aunt's pool. I got a really great workout and tan that day. I also gained some family bonding time. The most annoying, and helpful thing about that day was the horse fly that kept flying around our heads and landing on us. We all used this to our advantage, when ever we tried to get the volleyball or water gun, we would scream, "HORSE FLY!!", to distract our opponents. That backfired because sometimes there really was a horse fly and we didn't believe anybody. So in conclusion, even though I'm a tiny munchkin, I was able to fight off a huge sixteen year-old, and don't lie to win, because sometimes you could really get hurt.

Wow, I seriously stink at writing.

~final draft~

We were separated into teams. On the "good" side there was Anthony, Alexander, Caitlyn, and Olivia. On the "bad" side there was Dave, Conner, Spencer, and Me. Anthony and Alexander are brothers, Olivia and Spencer are brother and sister, Connor and Caitlyn are Brother and sister, Dave has a wife who didn't play, and my brother didn't play. We each had our own "arch enemy". My "arch enemies" were Anthony and Alexander.

Dave picked me because I apparently don't play fare. I admit sometimes I can be a little rough; I don't exactly play fare on anything. Dave always looked out for me when we were playing, he would yell at anyone if they tried to "hurt" me, I just laughed it off and told him it was OK. I appreciated his concern but it often got annoying. I don't like when guys think they have to act differently, or play less competitively when they are competing against girls. I believe we are just as strong, just as fast, and just as competitive as guys.

I didn't exactly hurt Anthony but I did scare him a little bit. I am really surprised that I didn't hurt Anthony, because I used all my strength to get that dang water gun. I hogged the ball whenever I had it and I lashed out if anyone tried to take "my" ball. When our team won I threw the ball in Alexander's direction and accidentally hit him on the head and gave him a head ache. I was eventually forgiven, maybe too soon.

My favorite summer activity is when I played Power Rangers in my Aunt's pool because I got to hang out with my cousins, swim, and scream. I love hanging out at my Aunt's pool. I got a really great workout and tan that day. I also gained some family bonding time. The most annoying, and helpful thing about that day was the horse fly that kept flying around our heads and landing on us. We all used this to our advantage, when ever we tried to get the volleyball or water gun, we would scream, "HORSE FLY!!", to distract our opponents. That backfired because sometimes there really was a horse fly and we didn't believe anybody. So in conclusion, even though I'm a tiny munchkin, I was able to fight off a huge sixteen year-old, and don't lie to win, because sometimes you could really get hurt.

I disagree.

~final draft~

I disagree.

Well I disagree with your disagreeance.

~final draft~

I disagree.

Okay. What grade did you get on it?

~final draft~

I disagree.

I don't lnow it was due yesterday and we won't get them back till tuesday.

~final draft~

I disagree.

Thanks. I will wait until Tuesday. :D

~final draft~

I disagree.

I don't even know if we'll get it back then. I want to know how I did, SSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... BAD

~final draft~

I disagree.

I don't even know if we'll get it back then. I want to know how I did, SSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... BAD

So do I. :D

~final draft~

I disagree.

lol. my stomach hurts.

Hey you know my party topic well since it's a never ending party will you pin it?? Pwitty pwease? ~puts on sad puppy dog face and bats eyelashes~

~final draft~

I disagree.

lol. my stomach hurts.

Hey you know my party topic well since it's a never ending party will you pin it?? Pwitty pwease? ~puts on sad puppy dog face and bats eyelashes~

I don't know. Do you have anything to bribe me with? :rolleyes:

~final draft~

I disagree.

lol. my stomach hurts.

I have four tacos.

or I could give you 3 bags of sunflower seeds.

~final draft~

I disagree.

lol. my stomach hurts.

I have four tacos.

You can have the tacos, but I could definitely be bribed with the sunflower seeds.

*runs off to pin the topic, then stops suddenly*

Wait... where's the goods????????

~final draft~

I disagree.

lol. my stomach hurts.

I have four tacos.

You can have the tacos, but I could definitely be bribed with the sunflower seeds.

lol ~hands horatio 3 bags of sunflower seed~

I'm glad you didn't want the tacos I ate all six of them already.

~final draft~

I disagree.

lol. my stomach hurts.

I have four tacos.

*hides the sunflower seeds and runs off to pin the topic*

~final draft~

I disagree.

lol. my stomach hurts.

I have four tacos.

*hides the sunflower seeds and runs off to pin the topic*

~rollseyes~ hamsters and their hording.

~shakes head in wonder~

• 4 weeks later...

~final draft~

I disagree.

I got a B

~final draft~

I disagree.

I got a B

B is good!!! :)

I am pleased with the results of your efforts.

~final draft~

I disagree.

I got a B

B is good!!! :)

I am pleased with the results of your efforts.

:rolleyes: