Hampsterdance Discussion Board

AIR HEAD

Ok So Kurt Cobain.

Died like 10 years ago. Cause Cobain did cocane.

When I found out-2 months ago. Yeah so I must be an air head. *screams*

anyways this is just gunna be a topic of stuff were we can talk about stuff about Artists and bands. Like HD's own little tabliod.

Two days after Kurt Cobain's body was found about 5000 people gathered in Seattle for a candlelight vigil

Ok So Kurt Cobain.

anyways this is just gunna be a topic of stuff were we can talk about stuff about Artists and bands. Like HD's own little tabliod.

Two days after Kurt Cobain's body was found about 5000 people gathered in Seattle for a candlelight vigil

The very first house Jim Morrison lived in, is about 25 minutes from my house. His barber lived next door to him.

Ok So Kurt Cobain.

The very first house Jim Morrison lived in, is about 25 minutes from my house. His barber lived next door to him.

NO WAY!!! That's amazing! I'm related to Daniel Boone. OH BEAT THAT! WHAT NOW??? Just kidding, but I really am related to him.

Ok So Kurt Cobain.

NO WAY!!! That's amazing! I'm related to Daniel Boone. OH BEAT THAT! WHAT NOW??? Just kidding, but I really am related to him.

That's cool!!!

Ok So Kurt Cobain.

That's cool!!!

Sure is.

So any famous hammie's you related to?

Ok So Kurt Cobain.

That's cool!!!

Sure is.

I was thinking about that... no. No famous relatives.

Ok So Kurt Cobain.

That's cool!!!

Sure is.

I was thinking about that... no. No famous relatives.

awwwwwww... too bad.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

Now this is my kind of TAWPEEK.

Joey Ramone was Jewish.

*~*The Psychedelic luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~

I knew you would make an apperance here.

Kurt cobain bit down on the barrel of his gun and pulled the trigger.

Joey Ramone was Jewish.

How horrible. :( :( :(

i think my friend rachel (converseallstar if anyone remembers her) is related to john tyler, the president. he was like the 10th president or something....

John_Tyler.jpg

Very cool!!!

Of course we remember Converseallstar!!!!!!! How is she?

We miss seeing her.

i think my friend rachel (converseallstar if anyone remembers her) is related to john tyler, the president. he was like the 10th president or something....

post-678-1187228070_thumb.jpg<<<That's him (i think)

Very cool!!!

We miss seeing her.

she's good...i enjoy swimming in her pool on hot days! :D

she's been in a few camps, but i've still gotten to see her. we saw an outdoor kenny loggins concert (it was a family thing, neither of us are really kenny loggins fans) u paid by carload, so we all went in her van. our other friend kaity went too.

then another time my family & hers went to an outdoor jazz concert (just a coincedence! another outdoor concert...) and we were walking around, down by the river, and saw a snake! rachel almost stepped on it, and i was like 2 feet away from her. the snake was prob. almost a yard long! (i almost said meter....too much elton, you think? :P ) so that was interesting....

John_Tyler.jpg

Very cool!!!

We miss seeing her.

she's good...i enjoy swimming in her pool on hot days! :D

she's been in a few camps, but i've still gotten to see her. we saw an outdoor kenny loggins concert (it was a family thing, neither of us are really kenny loggins fans) u paid by carload, so we all went in her van. our other friend kaity went too.

then another time my family & hers went to an outdoor jazz concert (just a coincedence! another outdoor concert...) and we were walking around, down by the river, and saw a snake! rachel almost stepped on it, and i was like 2 feet away from her. the snake was prob. almost a yard long! (i almost said meter....too much elton, you think? :P ) so that was interesting....

With the hot weather, pools are great.

As for the concerts, it is a great deal to pay by the carload. That's when you want a bus!!! :lol:

I love snakes, outdoor ones that is, and a meter long snake is a big one!!! :D

Ok So Kurt Cobain.

I'm related to Abe Lincoln...

did I win??

Ok So Kurt Cobain.

did I win??

That is soooooooo coooooooooolllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!

Joey Ramone was Jewish.

How horrible. :(:(:(

I would never be able to commit scuicide.

Ughh. that's just so scary.

Ok So Kurt Cobain.

did I win??

PSHH....

No!

jk no contest here.

i'm related to some duke in scottland and someone else in ireland I am related to a lot of people. some I can't mention because of street names and schools close to where i live.

My father and my grandmother have celebrity names. Although my grandmother has the female spelling of a male celebrity's name. I can't give any details, though, cause that'd give it away.

My father and my grandmother have celebrity names. Although my grandmother has the female spelling of a male celebrity's name. I can't give any details, though, cause that'd give it away.

WAY COOL DUDE! WAY COOL!

I had a friend with the same name as an R&B singer. he was in my 7th english class. Oh man now I miss texas.

Are you Neil Young?

Are you Neil Young?

Nah.

Nor Neil [Armstrong/Diamond/Estano]