Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Back (kinda)

I'm back again, briefly, to check in. No, I didn't forget about this site. :( My excuse is that I started college last year, but life has been pretty stressful all around... and it wasn't anything I wanted to talk about, so...

Anyway, hopefully I can visit more often over this next year! ^_^ I hope everyone has been doing well. Things do look different... this place isn't the only one I've neglected, either.... Hopefully some people still remember me, but if not...

I'll try to visit more often...

(...I missed everyone here a lot...)

I'm back again, briefly, to check in. No, I didn't forget about this site. :( My excuse is that I started college last year, but life has been pretty stressful all around... and it wasn't anything I wanted to talk about, so...

Anyway, hopefully I can visit more often over this next year! ^_^ I hope everyone has been doing well. Things do look different... this place isn't the only one I've neglected, either.... Hopefully some people still remember me, but if not...

We have missed you!!!!!!!!!

We even had a birthday party for you. I baked the cake and it was perfect... except for you being missing.

Please make a point of popping in and posting every now and then. I will pin a topic just for you in whatever forum you like best.

Hope college is great. Jesse starts college this fall and Jesusfreak is in her second year. There is lots more to tell you.

Please do stay in touch.

We even had a birthday party for you. I baked the cake and it was perfect... except for you being missing.

Please make a point of popping in and posting every now and then. I will pin a topic just for you in whatever forum you like best.

Hope college is great. Jesse starts college this fall and Jesusfreak is in her second year. There is lots more to tell you.

Please do stay in touch.

Thank you for the birthday party... I'm touched. Did you save any cake? Oh well. Thank you for baking me a cake. Things have been a bit odd these past few years, but last year was the ultimate in offness, so, if this year is normal, fine. :)

I'll try to "pop in and post now and then", but it depends on my workload and how crazy college and life are, so... I can't quite guarantee anything. Hmmm, pin a topic... I'll have to think about it. Thanks for the offer. ^_^

If college is even marginally better than it was last year, I will be well content. Last year was... difficult. Good luck to Jesse and Jesusfreak! What else is there to tell me...? Maybe I should hunt around the boards before school starts again....

Nice to talk to you again, Horatio. You're always pleasant company (disturbingly so :lol:). Yay! Horatio!

Please do stay in touch.

Thank you for the birthday party... I'm touched. Did you save any cake? Oh well. Thank you for baking me a cake. Things have been a bit odd these past few years, but last year was the ultimate in offness, so, if this year is normal, fine. :)

I'll try to "pop in and post now and then", but it depends on my workload and how crazy college and life are, so... I can't quite guarantee anything. Hmmm, pin a topic... I'll have to think about it. Thanks for the offer. ^_^

If college is even marginally better than it was last year, I will be well content. Last year was... difficult. Good luck to Jesse and Jesusfreak! What else is there to tell me...? Maybe I should hunt around the boards before school starts again....

Nice to talk to you again, Horatio. You're always pleasant company (disturbingly so :lol:). Yay! Horatio!

Thank you for the update. Of course we saved you a piece of cake. In fact we are still waiting for you to make a wish and blow out the candles. That is the official start of the party.

College is hard. I do hope this year will be much better. Most everyone has a pinned topic. This way their topic never disappears. Top Banana is starting university, Schimmislick is starting college in California and Lexxscrapham has been at college a couple years. Emily E is married and had a beautiful baby girl. Ummm, most everyone is getting busier and busier. But for as much as things change, they stay the same. Anyway, we certainly do not want you to disappear again, so a pinned topic is great for you.

As for me, it is my job to be annoying to a certain extent. This way you remember I am here. Chainsaws and motorcycles are my newest diversions. Other than that, things are still the same in my cage.

Please do stay in touch.

Thank you for the update. Of course we saved you a piece of cake. In fact we are still waiting for you to make a wish and blow out the candles. That is the official start of the party.

College is hard. I do hope this year will be much better. Most everyone has a pinned topic. This way their topic never disappears. Top Banana is starting university, Schimmislick is starting college in California and Lexxscrapham has been at college a couple years. Emily E is married and had a beautiful baby girl. Ummm, most everyone is getting busier and busier. But for as much as things change, they stay the same. Anyway, we certainly do not want you to disappear again, so a pinned topic is great for you.

As for me, it is my job to be annoying to a certain extent. This way you remember I am here. Chainsaws and motorcycles are my newest diversions. Other than that, things are still the same in my cage.

Hmmm... what to wish for? How about that I can return here more often and school won't be as stressful? Happy birthday to me, kinda, a few months after the fact. ^_^

Thank you for your best wishes. ^_^

• 9 months later...

:( ...I've been awful, haven't I? I promised to log in and check in here every so often, and I didn't. I feel so far behind this place... I don't think I'll ever catch up. Everything changes so drastically.... Hello, everyone. Please don't hate me for not checking in.... Maybe I'll stop back later. Is anyone I know still here?

I really should get better about keeping in touch....

:unsure: ...Kat was logged in when I made my last post. So she's still here, at least. I should have said that.... I'm so forgetful. I suppose I should ask who else has stayed here. They can't really have done a worse job about keeping in touch than I have....

• 3 weeks later...
:unsure: ...Kat was logged in when I made my last post. So she's still here, at least. I should have said that.... I'm so forgetful. I suppose I should ask who else has stayed here. They can't really have done a worse job about keeping in touch than I have....

If you go to Warm Wishes, look for the topic that says IMPORTANT EVERYONE PLEASE READ, then write a post and agree to the terms, you will be permitted to have your posts appear immediately. All the rules still apply.