Hampsterdance Discussion Board

harry potter discussion

schimmislick

merm, well i'm about half done with the book, and i have to say, it is very not alright, merm, it's alright, i guess, harry potter isn't the great book of always, but it's not that good, but it's not that bad, i've read better. plus a lot of the book nothing really happens, they're just

looking for the horcruxes, and then there's bathilda, and the snake, and ron runs away...

any other comments?

merm, well i'm about half done with the book, and i have to say, it is very not alright, merm, it's alright, i guess, harry potter isn't the great book of always, but it's not that good, but it's not that bad, i've read better. plus a lot of the book nothing really happens, they're just

looking for the horcruxes, and then there's bathilda, and the snake, and ron runs away...

any other comments?

Not from me. :lol:

i knew the ending before i started it, i found a site that sells harry potter spoiler t shirts... heh heh

I bet you also read the end of a new book before you read the first page. :lol:

well i always read the last page before i start reading any book, plus it's obvious

that there's going to be a 'happy ending'

i really dont care about endings, endings dont matter as much as how you get there

i knew the ending before i started it, i found a site that sells harry potter spoiler t shirts... heh heh

I bet you also read the end of a new book before you read the first page. :lol:

well i always read the last page before i start reading any book, plus it's obvious

that there's going to be a 'happy ending'

i really dont care about endings, endings dont matter as much as how you get there

There are a couple books where I have to disagree... for example Red Dragon.

I was slightly upset that they really didn't mention anything about Luna later on in her life in Deathly Hallows, since she's my favorite HP character.

And Albus Severus Potter? C'mon. That's a terrible name.

I know. .___. He should have at least split them up between the boys. Albus Severus is just cruel. And I don't like Hugo, either.

I was slightly upset that they really didn't mention anything about Luna later on in her life in Deathly Hallows, since she's my favorite HP character.

And Albus Severus Potter? C'mon. That's a terrible name.

I know. .___. He should have at least split them up between the boys. Albus Severus is just cruel. And I don't like Hugo, either.

is that in the ending

in 19 years later when harry and ginny get married, i read the ending but just skimmed it i guess

yeah jk rowling doesn't care if the book is good, either way she gets teh $$$$$$

the others were all better.

but I suppose closing all the loose ends would have been difficult.

and the ending was EXTREMELY predictable,

and yes, those names were horrid.

I finished reading it the other day...

The last showdown was totally wicked. o:

and..

awesome.

the Kings Cross chapter in the end confused me so bad.

Why were they there, and what was that little whimpering thing? is that supposed to be Voldemort?

or Why did Voldemorts curse reflect back at him in the end? Expeliarmus isnt that powerful of a spell. Especially if Harry wasnt even using his own wand.

and..

awesome.

Why were they there, and what was that little whimpering thing? is that supposed to be Voldemort?

or Why did Voldemorts curse reflect back at him in the end? Expeliarmus isnt that powerful of a spell. Especially if Harry wasnt even using his own wand.

Ohh, haha. I was wondering about the whimpering creature, too. The shouting in my head was saying, "Kick it!!"

The thing actually kinda scared me. I thought it was gonna eat Harry.

and..

awesome.

Yeah, the kings cross was weird. And the little whimpering thing was

a strange metaphor that nobody understands. :P

And to answer your second question:

magic

and..

awesome.

Yeah, the kings cross was weird. And the little whimpering thing was

a strange metaphor that nobody understands. :P

And to answer your second question:

magic

I thought it was like, supposed to be like Voldemort in an odd state that Harry put him in because Harry pwns.

I shall read it again.

i just finished it tonight.

you know, and i'm going out on a limb here, rowling could write more books on the wizarding world, she said she wouldn't write any more harry potter books, but she didn't say anything about his kids, or other wizard/witches.

maybe nevilles story?