Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Hair

Kay

<----- I look like cousin it

<--- looks like a white skie mask lol

<---- I love my eye in this picture yes i do take pictures of my eyes.

Beautiful eye cousin it! :lol:

Why thankyou. Lol

So, babe, come here often? ;)

All joking aside, you're pretty dang... pretty!

Yeah wana join me sometime???

JK thanka-lanks!!

I'd like to see tayano with his hair in front of his face like mine was. Now that would be funny.

I'd like to see tayano with his hair in front of his face like mine was. Now that would be funny.

Oopies. Spelled his name wrong. Sawy.

• 4 weeks later...

~screams~

that would be a sunburned

"emo" girl gone "prep", in

other words it's me.

BLECK I look..... like a girl

I'm glad I'm a girl but it's

too girly, and too many

guys talk to me when I

wear it.

~screams~

other words it's me.

too girly, and too many

guys talk to me when I

wear it.

You look fantastic!!!!!

I look like a tomato.

~screams~

other words it's me.

too girly, and too many

guys talk to me when I

wear it.

You look fantastic!!!!!

I look like a tomato.

Hardly.

UM YEAH I DO!!!

I'm peeling like a banana now.

Why would you want to see my hair infront of my face? lol Lol I have pics like that but just dont have the um cord to upload them.

Well, I am in Memphis at the moment, I will FedEx cords to your cage.

Then there will be no excuses.

~screams~

other words it's me.

too girly, and too many

guys talk to me when I

wear it.

You look fantastic!!!!!

I look like a tomato.

Hardly.

UM YEAH I DO!!!

I still disagree. You are more of a string bean to me.

But if you look like a tomato, what kind to you look like?

Grape, Cherry, Beefsteak, etc.? :lol:

Why would you want to see my hair infront of my face? lol Lol I have pics like that but just dont have the um cord to upload them.

'cause you hasve long flowing hair. lol.

~screams~

other words it's me.

too girly, and too many

guys talk to me when I

wear it.

You look fantastic!!!!!

I look like a tomato.

Hardly.

UM YEAH I DO!!!

I still disagree. You are more of a string bean to me.

But if you look like a tomato, what kind to you look like?

Grape, Cherry, Beefsteak, etc.? :lol:

Um, leave the cheese to mr. chessy.

I look like a bright red peeling tomato/banana's.

My Homecoming Dress.

What Shoes Should I Wear?

Oh My Goodness, you look fabulous!!!!!!!!!!

The black shoes. I am of the hammy school that says 'you don't wear white after labour day', plus the dress is black so I think the black shoes are much more elegant and classy. But that is from a male hammy point of view,

My Homecoming Dress.

The black shoes. I am of the hammy school that says 'you don't wear white after labour day', plus the dress is black so I think the black shoes are much more elegant and classy. But that is from a male hammy point of view,

The dress is Navy-ish and the "white" shoes are actually silver.

OMG look at my toesies and I'm really bored that's why I have the shoes on.

My Homecoming Dress.

Oh definately... NEVER white shoes with a complete black dress.

My answer: Black shoes to go with the black dress.

Wow, Horatio! I didn't know a male hamster knew so much about fashion! Are you an....in the closet...fashion enthusiast??

I like fashion myself. Of course I am not into the highlife of fashion as I am into the what works with a freeflowing self expression thing.

I love to design elegant things myself though (On paper.. not with fabarics) Okay... I'll be going now....

*Puts sunglasses on*

Just look into this thing right here

*FLASH*

*Takes glasses off*

The explosion you just saw was created by swamp gas from Jupiter interacting with the water from Earth.

My Homecoming Dress.

My vote is still with the black ones.

My Homecoming Dress.

Oh definately... NEVER white shoes with a complete black dress.

My answer: Black shoes to go with the black dress.

Wow, Horatio! I didn't know a male hamster knew so much about fashion! Are you an....in the closet...fashion enthusiast??

I like fashion myself. Of course I am not into the highlife of fashion as I am into the what works with a freeflowing self expression thing.

I love to design elegant things myself though (On paper.. not with fabarics) Okay... I'll be going now....

*Puts sunglasses on*

Just look into this thing right here

*FLASH*

*Takes glasses off*

The explosion you just saw was created by swamp gas from Jupiter interacting with the water from Earth.

Not really, I just wear my fur, but have listened to the fashionistas. :lol:

My Homecoming Dress.

I wore the black ones naturally.

My Homecoming Dress.

I wore the black ones naturally.

And we are still waiting for the full length picture! :lol:

This post could be potentially problematic. If you don't want your mind numbed then walk away and do not read it, because this might get EXTREMELY girly. :D

HOMECOMING 2007!!!!

So my mom, as usual, got snap happy at our house, alyssa's house, and megan's house. We got to homecoming about 20 minutes early and just talked with a bunch of people. We attacked lots of people with our screaming hyperness. :P When the dance started we were "normal". The DJ's played all rap and no rock, which I'm okay with because you really can't dance to rock, but I'm sad because every dance I go to my friends and I usually start a mosh-pit and we didn't get to that this dance. :( The slow dances were fun. I danced with Clark, Jordan, David, Megan, Alyssa, Alannah, Ivy, Elizabeth, Erin, Charmen, some 8th grade dude I have no idea what his name was and some 9th grader who's name I do not know. During the middle of the dance my back started to hurt and I told all my friends and my friend Clark goes "all right so Hot Chocolate's feet hurt, I know how to solve that problem" (hot chocolate: another story for another time and yes that is me) I looked at him like he was a freak and he just started to laugh. Out of nowhere he thrusts his arm around my waist then his other arm under my knees and picked my up. Alyssa got all hyper then was like "Omg! my turn!" and Clark put me down and looked confused then Alyssa picked me up, and we danced like that for two songs straight. Megan was laughing hysterically and when Alyssa put me down she literally ran up to me, picked me up, and started spinning around. Once Megan put me down I couldn't walk and fell on top of Alannah, who then started screaming because it was my full weight on her, and we fell down. After all that excitement can you believe there is still more???? The Dj's played crank dat soulja boy and the whole gym, a little less than 700 people, started to do the dance. It was fun, 'cause we all ran into each other. Now I did dance "dirty" 'cause that's just me but I won't get into the details of that. ;) We did get tired, crazy teens always do, so we talked to Jerel and other people. Jerel like old times used me as his arm rest. That is a disadvantage to being 5'1". ^_^ After we talked to Jerel our energy level shot up and we started to run around the gym and scream and jump. Then the last slow dance came and we all got in a huge circle and danced together. Then it was time to leave :( . It took 20 minutes to get our stuff. The car ride home was boring because I was by myself. Alannah's sister picked up Alannah, Megan, and Alyssa and took them to IHOP I went home and slept. :D So basically, that's all I can tell you :rolleyes: . I had a blast.

Hmmmmmm... It didn't get too girly. :P

This post could be potentially problematic. If you don't want your mind numbed then walk away and do not read it, because this might get EXTREMELY girly. :D

HOMECOMING 2007!!!!

So my mom, as usual, got snap happy at our house, alyssa's house, and megan's house. We got to homecoming about 20 minutes early and just talked with a bunch of people. We attacked lots of people with our screaming hyperness. :P When the dance started we were "normal". The DJ's played all rap and no rock, which I'm okay with because you really can't dance to rock, but I'm sad because every dance I go to my friends and I usually start a mosh-pit and we didn't get to that this dance. :( The slow dances were fun. I danced with Clark, Jordan, David, Megan, Alyssa, Alannah, Ivy, Elizabeth, Erin, Charmen, some 8th grade dude I have no idea what his name was and some 9th grader who's name I do not know. During the middle of the dance my back started to hurt and I told all my friends and my friend Clark goes "all right so Hot Chocolate's feet hurt, I know how to solve that problem" (hot chocolate: another story for another time and yes that is me) I looked at him like he was a freak and he just started to laugh. Out of nowhere he thrusts his arm around my waist then his other arm under my knees and picked my up. Alyssa got all hyper then was like "Omg! my turn!" and Clark put me down and looked confused then Alyssa picked me up, and we danced like that for two songs straight. Megan was laughing hysterically and when Alyssa put me down she literally ran up to me, picked me up, and started spinning around. Once Megan put me down I couldn't walk and fell on top of Alannah, who then started screaming because it was my full weight on her, and we fell down. After all that excitement can you believe there is still more???? The Dj's played crank dat soulja boy and the whole gym, a little less than 700 people, started to do the dance. It was fun, 'cause we all ran into each other. Now I did dance "dirty" 'cause that's just me but I won't get into the details of that. ;) We did get tired, crazy teens always do, so we talked to Jerel and other people. Jerel like old times used me as his arm rest. That is a disadvantage to being 5'1". ^_^ After we talked to Jerel our energy level shot up and we started to run around the gym and scream and jump. Then the last slow dance came and we all got in a huge circle and danced together. Then it was time to leave :( . It took 20 minutes to get our stuff. The car ride home was boring because I was by myself. Alannah's sister picked up Alannah, Megan, and Alyssa and took them to IHOP I went home and slept. :D So basically, that's all I can tell you :rolleyes: . I had a blast.

No, not girly at all. It sounds like you really had the time-of-your-life. :D

HOMECOMING 2007!!!!

No, not girly at all. It sounds like you really had the time-of-your-life. :D

woo baby did I

only this one worked.

What a beautiful corsage!!

The problem is that your photos are coming over too large. Go back into your photo program and when you export the picture, look for a much smaller size and you will be able to upload them all.

Okay ^_^

:P:P:P:P

post-678-1189990000_thumb.jpg

How fantastic you look!!!!!!!!!!

I thought your dress was black, but it is even more beautiful now that I see you in the light. How exciting. Your hair looks great like that.

Thank you.

:P:P:P:P

post-678-1189990000_thumb.jpg

I thought your dress was black, but it is even more beautiful now that I see you in the light. How exciting. Your hair looks great like that.

Just for the record I did tell you that the dress was navy-ish.

My aunt is moving to Memphis, and next summer, my whole family is going down to see her. Woo. =D

What can you do there?

:P:P:P

Kay.jpg

Just for the record I did tell you that the dress was navy-ish.

:blush: :blush: :blush:

I missed that.

My aunt is moving to Memphis, and next summer, my whole family is going down to see her. Woo. =D

What can you do there?

You are asking the wrong hamster. The only thing I do is go to Shelby Farms which is a really big park. The City of Memphis is in the process of destroying the most wonderful park I have ever seen. It was 4500 acres, but because the City Government has mismanaged their money, such as buying each employee an SUV, they are planning on selling off parts of the part to developers, but if they can't do that, then they will just build roads through it. *cries* As you can see, I am not a big fan of the city of Memphis.

But to answer your question, you can go to the mall. :lol: There is Beale Street, which is downtown, jazz, blues, lots of music. There is Elvis's house. Ummmm, let's see, there is the Pink Palace, a museum. I am sure there is lots more, but you have to give me an idea of what you like.

I r b going to my school's homecoming with a bunch of friends, really looking forward to that.

when????when????when????when????when????when????when????when????

I know we don't go to the same school, or even live in the same state, but you'll have OODLES of fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PICTURES ARE A PRIORITY!!!!! NO EXCUSES!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
My Homecoming is sometime this month...

Nice pictures, Kay!

I still have to buy a dress & everything...

~Liz

YAY HOMECOMING YOU'LL LOVE IT.

I got my hair cut.

I'm going saturday.

And I look so good in my suit. xD

[ok time to spaz out]

PICTURES!

pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures picture pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures

are needed. you better put some o or I'll be mad. I'm watching you chessey. :ph34r: [ok I'm done spazing out now :rolleyes::P ]

I'm going saturday.

[ok time to spaz out]

PICTURES!

pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures picture pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures pictures

are needed. you better put some o or I'll be mad. I'm watching you chessey. :ph34r: [ok I'm done spazing out now :rolleyes::P ]

Would you care for a little bit more sugar?

:lol: LOL :lol:

Nice pictures, Kay!

~Liz

I got my hair cut.

cool. i still dont even know when it is....lol....

im planning to request "something about the way you look tonight" (by EJ) and maybe ask a certain someone to dance...

~Liz

I'm going saturday.

[ok time to spaz out]

PICTURES!

I was banded from sugar. Don't cha 'member? I ws just really excited I want to see pictures. I love looking at nevermind I won't say that.

Nice pictures, Kay!

~Liz

I got my hair cut.

im planning to request "something about the way you look tonight" (by EJ) and maybe ask a certain someone to dance...

~Liz

oo oo oo picke me pcik me I wanna dance with you... lol jk good song. I requested a lot of songs and the stupid dj's wouldn't play em

I'm going saturday.

[ok time to spaz out]

PICTURES!

I was banded from sugar. Don't cha 'member? I ws just really excited I want to see pictures. I love looking at nevermind I won't say that.

I know, but it looks like you might have gotten into it on the sly. :lol:

I'm going saturday.

[ok time to spaz out]

PICTURES!

nope just really happy.

I'm going saturday.

[ok time to spaz out]

PICTURES!

nope just really happy.

Happy is good.

Nice pictures, Kay!

~Liz

I got my hair cut.

~Liz

oo oo oo picke me pcik me I wanna dance with you... lol jk good song. I requested a lot of songs and the stupid dj's wouldn't play em

I was actually thinking about asking a guy...

glad u think its a good song!

im considering bringing the cd with me just in case they dont have it....good idea or not?

anyway now i know when it is: oct. 20. a week from 2day....

still have to get a dress!!!

~Liz

I took pictures on my friend Alison's camera, cause mine ran out a batteries, like, 4 pictures into the dance. I'm just waiting for her to upload them to a social networking site so that I can steal them.

Nice pictures, Kay!

~Liz

I got my hair cut.

~Liz

im considering bringing the cd with me just in case they dont have it....good idea or not?

~Liz

Well then ask him.

It is a good song.

You should take the CD. I should have done that.

Ok you should get off the boards and get a dress, make appointment to get your hair done and get a mani/pedi, and take oodles of pictures.

Good Gosh my Homecoming was really early.

:]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

• 2 weeks later...

Nice pictures, Kay!

~Liz

I got my hair cut.

~Liz

~Liz

Well then ask him.

It is a good song.

Ok you should get off the boards and get a dress, make appointment to get your hair done and get a mani/pedi, and take oodles of pictures.

Well now my homecoming is over....and the guy wasnt there....but i still had a god time!

didnt request the song since he wasnt there...so just danced with a group of girls to whatever song with little melody and incomprehensible lyrics they were playing...only 1 slow song out of the whole 4-hour dance, when they announced the king &queen...

pictures soon! (i did eventually get a dress! the night b4)

~Liz

Nice pictures, Kay!

~Liz

I got my hair cut.

~Liz

~Liz

Well then ask him.

It is a good song.

Well now my homecoming is over....and the guy wasnt there....but i still had a god time!

didnt request the song since he wasnt there...so just danced with a group of girls to whatever song with little melody and incomprehensible lyrics they were playing...only 1 slow song out of the whole 4-hour dance, when they announced the king &queen...

~Liz

*waits for pics* :D

Nice pictures, Kay!

~Liz

I got my hair cut.

~Liz

~Liz

Well then ask him.

It is a good song.

~Liz

soon! im watching "house" tonight....

~Liz

Nice pictures, Kay!

~Liz

I got my hair cut.

~Liz

~Liz

Well then ask him.

It is a good song.

~Liz

~Liz

"House", that is a great show.

Nice pictures, Kay!

~Liz

I got my hair cut.

~Liz

~Liz

Well then ask him.

It is a good song.

~Liz

~Liz

"House", that is a great show.

yeah, it was interesting last night..

(i know! pictures soon...)

~Liz

Sounds like you had a great time.

yeah i actually did. nothing monumetal happened, but no drama (for me at least!) either.

enjoyable...

my dad will not let me post pictures. even though i told him it was a moderated site!!!!

why couldnt i have done this when he wasnt home?

~Liz

yeah i actually did. nothing monumetal happened, but no drama (for me at least!) either.

enjoyable...

my dad will not let me post pictures. even though i told him it was a moderated site!!!!

~Liz

Ask your father to help you cover over your face and see if that would help, or ask him to come here and post a message to me and perhaps I can answer any questions he might have. Let him know that we do not allow your entire picture to be shown.

• 4 weeks later...

enjoyable...

~Liz

Ask your father to help you cover over your face and see if that would help, or ask him to come here and post a message to me and perhaps I can answer any questions he might have. Let him know that we do not allow your entire picture to be shown.

i told him i was gonna edit out my face...but whatever it doesnt matter.

~Liz

enjoyable...

~Liz

i told him i was gonna edit out my face...but whatever it doesnt matter.

~Liz

You could always ask your dad to cut off your head for you. :lol:

In the picture that is.

of the patricia person, that is. :P

:o:o:o:o

DO IT =o

LIKE SERIOUSLY.

:rolleyes:

Okay... here I am.

I think you used that before. xD

But that is me. :blink:

Riiiiiight. I dun't believe you. :P

:lol: But you will have to. :lol:

LOL! The last time you showed us that, I was freaking out. I was just thinking, "But ... what if that IS her?!" Haha ... I'm a loser sometimes. :]

of the patricia person, that is.

:o:o:o

DO IT =o

LIKE SERIOUSLY.

:rolleyes:

Okay... here I am.

I think you used that before. xD

But that is me. :blink:

Riiiiiight. I dun't believe you. :P

:lol: But you will have to. :lol:

LOL! The last time you showed us that, I was freaking out. I was just thinking, "But ... what if that IS her?!" Haha ... I'm a loser sometimes. :]

Hardly a loser. You actually are the winner!!!!!!

You guessed correctly. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
all right, school is back in session..and the board is warming up a little! lol

~Liz

True! That makes me happy!

Deedadeedadeedadodo has returned and has her topic pinned in HampsterDance Talk.

yep, saw that.

not sure if i remember her... i have been on hd for a long time, though! i even remember the old boards...

~Liz

~Liz

Deedadeedadeedadodo has returned and has her topic pinned in HampsterDance Talk.

yep, saw that.

not sure if i remember her... i have been on hd for a long time, though! i even remember the old boards...

~Liz

She was on the old boards. Then her parents took her computer away for two years. :o

~Liz

yep, saw that.

~Liz

She was on the old boards. Then her parents took her computer away for two years. :o

too bad. i dont have a very good memory though

~Liz

~Liz

yep, saw that.

~Liz

~Liz

I have a great memory when it comes to people posting like maniacs when they have consumed way too much sugar.

~Liz

yep, saw that.

~Liz

~Liz

I have a great memory when it comes to people posting like maniacs when they have consumed way too much sugar.

as in...?

~Liz

~Liz

yep, saw that.

~Liz

~Liz

as in...?

~Liz

She used to get on and post a million posts, and I could never get them approved fast enough. And of course, she would post something that needed a response and I am really slow on the computer keyboard.

~Liz

yep, saw that.

~Liz

~Liz

as in...?

~Liz

She used to get on and post a million posts, and I could never get them approved fast enough. And of course, she would post something that needed a response and I am really slow on the computer keyboard.

Oooohhh, OK.

:P

~Liz