Hampsterdance Discussion Board

sweet pics doode

Kay

i want this as my avatar but it ain't on the site

i thot care bears were supozed 2 b nice and cuddly.

this iz pritty sweet and i luv it i hav neva luvd a pic of hart az much az i do this 1

this iz pritty sweet and i luv it i hav neva luvd a pic of hart az much az i do this 1

Can you make the first one you like a little bigger?

About one inch by one inch in size would be perfect.

If so, I will see if we can get it approved as an avatar for you.

heh heh, i like the emo care bear. omg i won a scented vare bear out of those claw machines yesterday, it smells so minty!

heh heh, i like the emo care bear. omg i won a scented vare bear out of those claw machines yesterday, it smells so minty!

okay? happy birthday btw

thanx

iz this ne betta??

or does it still need to be bigger?

thanx

iz this ne betta??

I will pass it on to HampsterKing and see what he says.

thanx

iz this ne betta??

I will pass it on to HampsterKing and see what he says.

Thankyou.

Emo pictures and unusually bad spelling? *sigh*

u callin' me a grammer lackin' emo?

*~*The grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

1. Only emos would say "I'm on Death Road" or have a siggy that says "Mending a broken heart"

2. you spelled "Dude" "Happy" "Thought" "to" "You" "grammar" "is" "pretty" "love" "Never" "be" "thanks" "supposed" "any" "better" "have" "loved" "road" incorrectly.

Not to mention the abundance of ":]". That's more than any one needs in the TAWPEEK title.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

1. Only emos would say "I'm on Death Road" or have a siggy that says "Mending a broken heart"

2. you spelled "Dude" "Happy" "Thought" "to" "You" "grammar" "is" "pretty" "love" "Never" "be" "thanks" "supposed" "any" "better" "have" "loved" "road" incorrectly.

Not to mention the abundance of ":]". That's more than any one needs in the TAWPEEK title.

Well that was mighty rude of you.

I know how to spell. Okay! And the only reason that it says "Death Road" or whatever is cause my friend came over and put it like that and i just don't feel like changing it. and FYI I am mending a broken heart ok but actually I'm not but who cares i meant the question as a joke. I'm not emo I probably just depressed or whatever. (and i know i didn't spell that right)

AND I"M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO DOESN'T SPELL THINGS RIGHT.....ON PURPOSE!!!!!!!!!

I"M JUST LAZY!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD BYE!

I know how to spell. Okay! And the only reason that it says "Death Road" or whatever is cause my friend came over and put it like that and i just don't feel like changing it. and FYI I am mending a broken heart ok but actually I'm not but who cares i meant the question as a joke. I'm not emo I probably just depressed or whatever. (and i know i didn't spell that right)

I"M JUST LAZY!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD BYE!

*~*The Grand Illusion**The Final cut*~*

1. I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just expressing my opinion

2. why would you let friends change stuff? If a friend came over and changed my location or my title, I'd tell them not to.

3. Well it's alright if your mending a broken heart. I have nothing wrong with that. But if you aren't anymore...why have it in your siggy?

4. Lazy? I'm lazy too. But I still try to spell things correctly and use spellchecker.

This is why I'm not going to speak my mind anymore. It just leads to me fighting with someone so I'm not going to express my opinion on things anymore if that's what's going to happen. Because I dislike fighting.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*the Astronomy Domine*~*

MK,

I'm, sorry I got all touchy. I'm just sick and tired of people ragging on me. I know you weren't trying to be mean, it just felt like you were. I'm way too sensitive and I hate it. Please don't let me get in the way of you expressing your opinion. Your opinion is every bit as important as you yourself. It's my fault that we're fighting, and I don't want to fight with anyone, especially you. You are so cool and funny and you remind me of my old friends and it frustrates me. I don't want to be fighting so please forgive me, because I forgive you. I'll always forgive anyone no matter what. The way I am irritates many and I don't want to irritate you. I am truly, honestly, fully, extremly, sorry. I don't know any other way to say it, except that I'm really sorry. Well Good-Bye

Cupcake

MK,

I'm, sorry I got all touchy. I'm just sick and tired of people ragging on me. I know you weren't trying to be mean, it just felt like you were. I'm way too sensitive and I hate it. Please don't let me get in the way of you expressing your opinion. Your opinion is every bit as important as you yourself. It's my fault that we're fighting, and I don't want to fight with anyone, especially you. You are so cool and funny and you remind me of my old friends and it frustrates me. I don't want to be fighting so please forgive me, because I forgive you. I'll always forgive anyone no matter what. The way I am irritates many and I don't want to irritate you. I am truly, honestly, fully, extremly, sorry. I don't know any other way to say it, except that I'm really sorry. Well Good-Bye

Cupcake

How beautiful and how considerate of you.

You are a really, really nice and kind person.

MK,

Cupcake

*sniff, sniff* Your E-Mail made me cry.

MK,

I'm, sorry I got all touchy. I'm just sick and tired of people ragging on me. I know you weren't trying to be mean, it just felt like you were. I'm way too sensitive and I hate it. Please don't let me get in the way of you expressing your opinion. Your opinion is every bit as important as you yourself. It's my fault that we're fighting, and I don't want to fight with anyone, especially you. You are so cool and funny and you remind me of my old friends and it frustrates me. I don't want to be fighting so please forgive me, because I forgive you. I'll always forgive anyone no matter what. The way I am irritates many and I don't want to irritate you. I am truly, honestly, fully, extremely, sorry. I don't know any other way to say it, except that I'm really sorry. Well Good-Bye

Cupcake

*gives Cupcakelvr a big hammie bear huggle*

It's all true. :)

MK,

I'm, sorry I got all touchy. I'm just sick and tired of people ragging on me. I know you weren't trying to be mean, it just felt like you were. I'm way too sensitive and I hate it. Please don't let me get in the way of you expressing your opinion. Your opinion is every bit as important as you yourself. It's my fault that we're fighting, and I don't want to fight with anyone, especially you. You are so cool and funny and you remind me of my old friends and it frustrates me. I don't want to be fighting so please forgive me, because I forgive you. I'll always forgive anyone no matter what. The way I am irritates many and I don't want to irritate you. I am truly, honestly, fully, extremely, sorry. I don't know any other way to say it, except that I'm really sorry. Well Good-Bye

Cupcake

*retuns big hammie huggle* OH thankyou.

MK,

Cupcake

Thanks. I dislike fighting. and arguing (Debating is fun).

MK,

Cupcake

*retuns big hammie huggle* OH thankyou..

You are most welcome.

MK,

Cupcake

Thanks. I dislike fighting. and arguing (Debating is fun).

Why you're very welcome. And yes, debating is quite fun. I was on the debate team at my school back in Texas.

MK,

Cupcake

You are most welcome.

hmmm..... What should I have for breakfast? My mommy needs to go food shopping.

MK,

Cupcake

You are most welcome.

*shares my sunflower seeds, raw peanuts and hamster food*

MK,

Cupcake

You are most welcome.

Um.. I think I'll pass I had eggs and bacon with ham and sausage and cheese sprikled on the eggs and suisse mocha coffee YUMMY

MK,

Cupcake

You are most welcome.

Um.. I think I'll pass I had eggs and bacon with ham and sausage and cheese sprikled on the eggs and suisse mocha coffee YUMMY

I love breakfast. Now your making me wish it was tomorrow morning. :lol:

MK,

Cupcake

You are most welcome.

Well I for one LOVE dessert. MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP ICE CREAM with MY HOMEMADE BROWNIES and CHOCOLATE SAUCE!!!!!!! YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMY

MK,

Cupcake

You are most welcome.

Well I for one LOVE dessert. MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP ICE CREAM with MY HOMEMADE BROWNIES and CHOCOLATE SAUCE!!!!!!! YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMY

I really love mint chocolate chip ice cream!!!

MK,

Cupcake

You are most welcome.

I really love mint chocolate chip ice cream!!!

It's like eating toothpaste but it tastes SO much better and you can swallow it without being poisoned!!!

*licks lips*

• 2 weeks later...

I"M JUST LAZY!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD BYE!

*~*The Grand Illusion**The Final cut*~*

1. I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just expressing my opinion

This is why I'm not going to speak my mind anymore. It just leads to me fighting with someone so I'm not going to express my opinion on things anymore if that's what's going to happen. Because I dislike fighting.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*the Astronomy Domine*~*

i agree very much, i get in a fight with a friend all the time over msn then we are fine about half an hour later.