Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Sssooooo...

so I have two kitties in my house.

<5 teh kitties.

Except for one time they went outside all prancing around and happy and came back with several hundred fleas.

which got on the other cat, all in the carpet, and in everybody's clothing.

Which has been an issue for about two months now.

So are there any magical flea killing things that one can do?

So far, we've given the cats flea baths once a week (oh, what fun those are) bug-fogged bomb things-ed our house about six times, given the cats garlic in their food ('cause fleas dont like garlic) and kept them inside at all costs. except when spraying the house down.

We just gave them another bath over the past hour or so, and I just figured I'd ask if you guys know anything about getting fleas off'a our kitties.

or Me, for that matter. They're all in my clothes and all, we're taking like two showers a day per person trying to get them off of us. Laundry detergent intake has gone through the roof. its insane.

Except for one time they went outside all prancing around and happy and came back with several hundred fleas.

So far, we've given the cats flea baths once a week (oh, what fun those are) bug-fogged bomb things-ed our house about six times, given the cats garlic in their food ('cause fleas dont like garlic) and kept them inside at all costs. except when spraying the house down.

We just gave them another bath over the past hour or so, and I just figured I'd ask if you guys know anything about getting fleas off'a our kitties.

or Me, for that matter. They're all in my clothes and all, we're taking like two showers a day per person trying to get them off of us. Laundry detergent intake has gone through the roof. its insane.

Tell you mother I called the veterinarian's office.

They suggested that you could take your kitties to your vet's office and ask for Capstar, which is a pill that lasts up to 24 hours, followed by Advantage. The Advantage will attract the fleas and they die within 24 hours and the fleas are not able to lay eggs.

As for the house, they suggested you get two fogger-bombs. The first is the maximum strength bomb and the second is the extended three-month bomb. He said to set-off one of each bomb at the same time in strategic locations. Open all the doors to your closets and drawers so that any fleas that might be in there will get fog-bombed. The other thing he suggested is to get a big box of 20 Mule Team Borax and spread this around on your floors and carpets. Leave this for a bit and then vacuum up. There is something in the Borax that helps get rid of fleas.

<5 teh kitties.

They suggested that you could take your kitties to your vet's office and ask for Capstar, which is a pill that lasts up to 24 hours, followed by Advantage. The Advantage will attract the fleas and they die within 24 hours and the fleas are not able to lay eggs.

As for the house, they suggested you get two fogger-bombs. The first is the maximum strength bomb and the second is the extended three-month bomb. He said to set-off one of each bomb at the same time in strategic locations. Open all the doors to your closets and drawers so that any fleas that might be in there will get fog-bombed. The other thing he suggested is to get a big box of 20 Mule Team Borax and spread this around on your floors and carpets. Leave this for a bit and then vacuum up. There is something in the Borax that helps get rid of fleas.

There Horatio goes again! He saves the day for many lives! If there was a hammy heart award you would get it! because i had thought of awards, and one was the Hammy Heart Award. and you get it if you are as nice to everyone like a hamster. But no one said i could make it sooooooooooo....................... but if i could then you would be the first person to get it Horatio!

There Horatio goes again! He saves the day for many lives! If there was a hammy heart award you would get it! because i had thought of awards, and one was the Hammy Heart Award. and you get it if you are as nice to everyone like a hamster. But no one said i could make it sooooooooooo....................... but if i could then you would be the first person to get it Horatio!

You are able to make any awards you like. I would love the Hammy Heart Award!

The only thing you cannot do, is take the name of an award from someone else.

For example, - Kat - has the Typo Award, absolutely phenomenal title for a great award.

You can use her idea, about giving an award for the typo, but not the name.

So, please... I would love to be the first recipient of The Hammy Heart Award. :D

<5 teh kitties.

For example, - Kat - has the Typo Award, absolutely phenomenal title for a great award.

So, please... I would love to be the first recipient of The Hammy Heart Award. :D

*hands Horatio the Hammy Heart Award* Okey Dokey!

<5 teh kitties.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

Oike that one time when Horatio saved me from TGHL keelyoudeading me.

So, please... I would love to be the first recipient of The Hammy Heart Award.

Yes Horatio thank you for mentioning the Ultimate Pizza Stacker award

I'm hyper. o_o

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

*hands Horatio the Hammy Heart Award* Okey Dokey!

Thank you so very much!!!

*runs and puts The Hammy Heart Award in the spotlight in my Trophy Case*

I'm hyper. o_o

*eats the Ultimate Pizza Stacker Award*

M... M... M... M... M... Tasty! :D

<5 teh kitties.

I'm hyper. o_o

I hope you know them Ultimate Pizza Stackers are highly poisonous. Lead.

I'm hyper. o_o

:blink: :blink: :blink:

*begins hamster regurgitation technique*

<5 teh kitties.

I'm hyper. o_o

Too late! HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA LENS FLARE OMG!

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*&the Astronomy domine*~*

I'm hyper. o_o

*starts to paint as good as Vincent Van Gogh*

<5 teh kitties.

I'm hyper. o_o

o_o...

I'm hyper. o_o

o_o...

Vincent Van Gogh, suffered from lead poisoning because he had a habit of putting the paint brushes into his mouth when there was still paint on them.

<5 teh kitties.

I'm hyper. o_o

o_o...

Vincent Van Gogh, suffered from lead poisoning because he had a habit of putting the paint brushes into his mouth when there was still paint on them.

Oh, I see.

....Strange that I know how, when, and where Syd Barrett died, how old he was, and that i remember what i was wearing and what i was doing when he died, but know absaloutly nothing about Van Gogh. o_o

I'm hyper. o_o

o_o...

Oh, I see.

....Strange that I know how, when, and where Syd Barrett died, how old he was, and that i remember what i was wearing and what i was doing when he died, but know absaloutly nothing about Van Gogh. o_o

That's probably because you are not in the market looking to buy multi-million dollar paintings. :lol:

Once you see these pictures, you will recognize Van Gogh's work.

starrynight.jpgsunflower.jpg

These are two of the most famous, Starrynight and Sunflowers.

<5 teh kitties.

I'm hyper. o_o

o_o...

Oh, I see.

That's probably because you are not in the market looking to buy multi-million dollar paintings. :lol:

post-678-1183403467_thumb.jpgpost-678-1183403486_thumb.jpg

I know who Van Gogh is silly hamster and I know those pictures. o_o I know some others too.

<5 teh kitties.

I'm hyper. o_o

o_o...

Oh, I see.

For Horatio's lead poisioning, don't look at me! Because i have never heard of hammie First aid, or hammie CPR! But... I did take a class, but Horatio may fight me if i got near him, since we are both hamsters.

Oh, I see.

I know who Van Gogh is silly hamster and I know those pictures. o_o I know some others too.

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

So, was that post by your evil twin? :lol:

I'm hyper. o_o

o_o...

Oh, I see.

For Horatio's lead poisioning, don't look at me! Because i have never heard of hammie First aid, or hammie CPR! But... I did take a class, but Horatio may fight me if i got near him, since we are both hamsters.

I will not fight you as I am dying. So, please do whatever first aid you think is best.

*falls over with all four paws in the air*

<5 teh kitties.

I'm hyper. o_o

o_o...

Oh, I see.

I will not fight you as I am dying. So, please do whatever first aid you think is best.

Well its all your fault really. You could of spent that time you used painting like Van Gogh to call the hospital. FAIL-YORE.

<5 teh kitties.

I'm hyper. o_o

o_o...

Oh, I see.

Well i have not met you, so i'm not going to do mouth to mouth, but i know how to do another thing i will do! *puts two paws together and pushes all weight on Horatio's stomach, causing him to cough up the last thing he ate, at mushroomking*

I'm hyper. o_o

o_o...

Oh, I see.

Well i have not met you, so i'm not going to do mouth to mouth, but i know how to do another thing i will do! *puts two paws together and pushes all weight on Horatio's stomach, causing him to cough up the last thing he ate, at mushroomking*

*coughs a few times, is breathing normally*

Thank you!!!!!!! The Hammy Heimlich Manoeuvre saved my life!!!!!!!

*~*The Grand illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

A few sunflower seeds on my face...Oh well...

If it weren't for those meddling kids. >(

*~*The psychedelic elUua*!(The Astronomy Domije*~*

MEDDLING HAMSTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *yells at top of lungs* WE ARE NOT KIDS!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE HAMSTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *is silent for a few minutes*

Anyone want a cookie? :blush:

MEDDLING HAMSTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *yells at top of lungs* WE ARE NOT KIDS!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE HAMSTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *is silent for a few minutes*

*~*THe Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

Yes but not all of us are hamsters, like yours truly

YES, I would like a cookie. But no raisins! For every raisin i find...I shall kill you!

Yes I stole that line from Family Guy.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The astronomy Domine*~*

YES, I would like a cookie. But no raisins! For every raisin i find...I shall kill you!

they are white chocolate bit cookies!

Gimme! But no less than 7 chocolate bits.

MHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY HAVE 2 WHITE CHOCOLATE BITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY HAVE 2 WHITE CHOCOLATE BITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get more.

Get more.

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Get more.

Sorry I was ticked when posted that. I was dealing with an idiot on another website who thinks Avril Lavigne is punk.

Get more.

*faints*

Get more.

Sorry I was ticked when posted that. I was dealing with an idiot on another website who thinks Avril Lavigne is punk.

*is silent*

Get more.

I'm not sure who i think is punk.

Get more.

I'm not sure who i think is punk.

that's simple: The Clash are punk. the Ramones are punk. that should at least give you a basic idea to start from.