Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Voodoo Friends

*~*The Grand illusion*~*The Final cut*~*

[random story abotu four voodoo dolls who become friends and try to take down and evil voodoo doll.

The story is told from the points of the four Voodoo dolls until they meet.]

HR woke up in a daze. It was 7:30 in the morning.

Her friends, all 2 of them, were standing above her.

Her best friend, Absol, shook her by the shoulders while Absol's little brother ceiling lifted her on her feet.

"Your going to be late if you keep sleeping on floors like that," said Absol.

Absol was dressed in black, like she was every day, like a ninja. What little you saw of her face was very pale.

Absol was a voodoo doll who brought pain upon people wh deserved it in the real world. Her little brother Ceiling was more gifted, and was allowed to leave presents and notes to human beings in the other dimension.

HR was a Heart Robber, making her more respected than Absol and not as hassled as Ceiling. Her job was to go to the human world and steal people's hearts. She wore white clothes with blue stripes.

"What about you two?" slurred HR. She was still in a daze and needed some caffiene.

"I'm off today" said Ceiling, "And Absol is too."

HR heaved. She opened the cabinet where her mesh sack she used for her job was.

She suddenly grinned. "I have a half-day today," she said.

Her friends cheered.

It was summer and HR wa strying to do as much as she could so her friends could have fun. Ceiling was out of school and Absol didn't work in the summer months. HR, sadly, still had to do her job.

Luckily, the technology used to go from the Voodoo world to the Human world had bee improved-she no longer had to wait hours to get there, and could do work much quicker. She was known for doing her job quickly without error.

HR took the mesh bag and headed on the subway.

A couple hours later, HR got back to the house that she and her friends lived in. Absol and Ceiling had left a note saying they ad gone to eat and if she gets back to meet them there. HR smiled, threw her mesh bag in the closet, and headed for the place they were at.

HR found her roommates at a bakery that not many people knew about where they often went.

"Hey," said Absol as she pulled a chair for her friend.

"Perfect day, as always" said HR as she glanced at the small slip of laminated paper that passed as a sort of menu.

[i'll write more later]

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~&*The Astronomy Domien*~*

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

Chapter Two

DS tiptoed quietly on the stone floors of the ancient castle he had been ordered to go too. His black clothing absorbed the heat of the place, making it unberable for him. But his brown skin wouldn't blend in with the walls, making him easy to see.

DS was on of the most highly-respected members of the community. He was a Dragon Slayer, which meant in the human's world he helped humands with their foes, and in his realm he had to defeat monsters that were attacking other voodoo dolls.

He heard a rustling from nearby. He drew his golden-plated sword as quietly as he could, and continued to tiptoe towards the sound, but he tripped over a pebble.

the entire structure began to shake and DS realised he had done something terribly wrong.

He looked around. The entire room lit up with a sudden flame, and looking up, he saw a bright blue dragon with diamond scales. a Diamond Dragon! They were rare!

DS flipped and went behind a rock until the dragon landed, causing an enormous shake. He stepped otu from behind the stone and went underneath the dragon. He took a rope from his pocket and tied it's feet to a pillar. He then walked over, purposely being loud to get it's attention. The dragon tried to move but couldn't. DS walked up to it's head.

The dragon looked as though it simply wanted to give up. DS tried his best not to feel sorry for the beautiful creature.

he was about to deliver a final blow until the creature spoke to him: "Don't hurt me.."

DS was astounded-Did it really speak to him?

"I don't want to hurt anyone. Please don't hurt me."

DS responded, "Can you talk to others? perhaps you can tell my master your story?"

"I didn't hurt anybody..."

DS went to a corner of the room and comminuicated with his mind to his Master Qwerty. Qwerty answered quickly.

"Please hurry here. It wants to speak with you."

Qwerty was in a state of shock, but agreed.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*!*

Qwerty showed up in less than an hour.

Qwerty was a school Voodoo, so he was able to leave notes on how to do well in school to humans. He was wearing a checked shirt and khaki.

Qwerty shook in his shoes as he walked to the beautiful dragon. It was slowly dying and DS couldn't hear what they were talkig about.

"DS!" shouted Qwerty. "The dragon wants us to leave it here. It's dying right now and it wishes to be alone."

DS sighed. He felt sorry for the beautiful thing, but he knew it needed it's time.

"You need a ride/" asked Qwerty.

DS nodded as they walked ut of the ancient place.

Qwerty's smile twisted into anger. "Neil!Amy!" he shouted, as he ran towards 2 tiny Voodoo dolls.

Qwerty had 2 little siblings-Neil, who wanted to be a Ninja voodoo, and Amy, who was an aspiring Angel Voodoo. They were both fighting. '

Neil wore a black ninja outfit with a gold star, and Amy was all red with shimmery wings.

Amy, who even DS thought was annoying, pointed at Neil. "Neil hit me!"

"No I didn't!" said Neil.

Qwerty was angry. "Just stop!"

DS was quiet most of the way, except when Neil talked to him. DS liked Neil-he was a cute, nice kid. Amy was cute but annoying and not very nice.

DS was dropped off in front of a Victorian mansion Qwerty gave him for doing a good job.

DS turned on the TV so he could listen as he cooked something for himself. He lived all alone and secretly wished he had company.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

[Wait, there's 12 Voodoo friends, not 4. sorry]

Chapter Three

"Ehmagawd!" shouted GG.

GG was an all-pink Voodoo doll. She was a popular girl at the high school in the town, and heads turned as she and her clique strutted down the hallways.

GG never told her friends, as it would kill her reputation, but her job was to go to the human world and stop Gossip.

It was hypocritical, seeing as she knew all the gossip on every Voodoo doll in the school.

GG was a Gossip Girl voodoo.

"I'll see you guys later!" she said in her annoying high voice to her BFFs. She turned to her locker and sighed.

GG honestly was tired of her popularity. She was still...preppy...but it just got tiring. The girl with the locker next to hers, HR, who she used to hate, was slowly but surely becoming her friend.

HR was the only person who knew about GG's job. And HR didn't care.

GG smoothed her pink shirt, her pink pants, and checked to make sure her pink shoe's pink laces were tied. She checked her mirror to see if her pink make-up had smuged. She brushed her long, pink, hair.

"Isn't hard looking nice all the time?" said a voice. GG thought maybe it was her boyfriend, Esworb, but it was HR, and her goth buddy Absol. GG laughed. "no," she said. "I'm used to it."

GG checked to make sure no friends were watching.She would never hear the end of it if her good friends saw her with HR. And they'd abandon her if they saw her with Absol.

"Well, bye" said HR. Absol smiled and followed her.

GG looked and then got back to her locker.

GG sat in her seat in Homeroom just as the bell rang. She smoothed her hair back.

"Hello, Miss GG." said Miss Fear. "I'm so glad you joined us."

GG rolled her eyes.

Miss Fear sat at her desk and turned the TV on for the school news. GG's friends, who all wore the same pink she did, knew the routine: texting.

Cyndi, Karen, and Bonnie took out their phones.

GG: THIS STNK

C: I NO

K: MS. F= :angry2:

GG: LOL

B: Y DO WE HAF 2 WTCH THS

GG: NO IDEA

K: ITS AN EVL PLAN. 2 ROT R BRAINS.

B: LOL YA

GG: ME + ESWORB R GOIN OUT SATRDY. U GUYS WANT 2 COME

K: YA

C: YA

B: GROUNDED

GG: Y

B: I WS SUPOSD 2 B BAK 9:00 LST SATRDY. I WUZ BAK 9:10

K: THTZ STUPD

B: I NO

K: HOW LNG

B: ENTRE MNTH. STINX!

GG: I HAV B-DAY PRTY NEXT MNTH. U COM?

B: MAYB

"And what are you 4 girls bending over for?" asked Miss Fear suddenly.

The bell rang right then.

The girls walked outside and walked to Math, their next class. "Are we the only kids Miss Fear watches in there?" said GG.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomym Domine*~*

"FREEBIRD!"

Misfit rolled his eyes and laughed at the old hippie who had shouted out. He and his band The Snowglobes had just ended the last song.

Misfit was a hardcore Punk. He refused to wear shirts so much that the town removed the no shirts law, but only for him. His hair was spiked and purple. He wore torn, black pants, and carried an orange stick everywhere he went. he was a local celebrity for his music, which spanned every genre for every audience. He was happy at the amount of people at the concerts.

Besides rocking out, he also went to the human world to do dirty deeds for humans.

And he liked it.

But he also loved doing...good things for others. which might fo explained the presence of the old hippies at the gig last night. Or perhaps it was a southerner. Or a drunk. But anyway, he had seen hippies at the cconcert, and he knew it was because he did community service.

Misfit woke up the next morning in the runty trailer he had until they raised the pay on his Voodoo job. Right now, there was little demand for his job, and as a result little pay. He'd gotten a ton of cash from the Snowglobe gigs, but it still wasn't enough.

He'd never had an easy life, but it always got worse in the summer. Every human was having fun and didn't need pain. Misfit had stopped taking drugs and smoking to help save money, and it felt great to be so clean. he also kep his trailer as nice and clean as his house had been. He wasn't about to become the Trailer-Trash person who lived in the rusty sardine cans around him. It wasn't like they were bad people-He was good friends with them, and even gave them tickets to Snowglobe gigs-but they were...He couldn't explain it.

All he knew was that he was going to get a daytime job so he could have a house. Land a record deal, make CDs, SOMETHING, to help him. The bandmates didn't have it so good either-In fact, they were worse.

Misfit plugged in his guitar and began strumming a few chords. He had to keep it quiet this early.

He began strumming the chords, slapping the strings, scratching them. Every so often he wrote the notes on a sheet of paper. He kept playing until he found a song.

*~*The Psychedleic luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

SB wiped the sweat from his forehead.

SB was a sad Boy Voodoo and his job was to take other's pain. He was only 7, so they hardly payed him, and he was'nt allowed for a raise.

SB reached into his chect and took out the 2 pins that were stuck there, but they wouldn't move. He sighed and reached into the cardboard box he lived in. SB had no family or friends, and it had been that way for a long time. He was occasionally given money, but he never got much out of anything. he was miserable.

SB shut his eyes, but just as soon as he did he heard a voice calling him. He looked out of his box, and a punk was standing over him. He knew this guy-he was on posters outside all the bars and concert places. he was in a band...The Globes or something...or Snowflakes...he didn't know.

"Yes?" whispered SB. The celebrity picked up the box, which contained SB's few things.

"You're coming with me." he said. "People call me Misfit."

"I know, I see posters of you everywhere."

Not all in his 7 years had SB been so happy to have someone help him.

Misfit took SB's box to his trailer. He thought SB would hate it, but then again, he'd been in a box for as long as he could remember, and it was fantastic. He jumped on the couch and ran around with childlike innocence. Misfit himself felt great. This kid...he'd never been happy, it seemed. No one must care about him, he thought. But I do, he thought.

SB looked at him. "Are you really letting me live here?"

Misfit nodded. "You better get cleaned up."

SB jumped. "Are we going somewhere?"

Misfit nodded. "I'm getting interviewed today, the whole band is. We might make an album of our music."

SB jumped and skipped around. It was obvious how happy the little kid was.

And Misfit was very happy he changed his life.

*~*the Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

*~*the Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

Vampire stealthily tiptoed down the halls of the huge mansion he lived in.

Vampire was a Voodoo Doll who, in the real world, sucked away energy from people so they couldn't hurt anyone. It was fun. He got all their sucked-up energy.

People in the Voodoo World were scared of him, but he didn't want to be scary. He heard giggles from nearby and a flash of 4 pink Voodoo Dolls.

He tiptoed after them and watched them.

They all looked the same, but one had longer hair than the rest. That meant she was the leader. And she was hot.

Vampire wished there was a way that he wouln't scare them, but they would.

The pink girls started talking loudly. "This place isn't all that scary."

Vampire smiled.

One girl said, "If anything dfoes live here, it probably is lonely."

"I am lonely!" said Vampire. The screaming he had come to expect never came. They stared blankly at Vampire.

"Your not scared of me?"

The lead girl, the cute one, replied, "No."

Vampire jumped for joy. "Yay!" he shouted.

The girls exchanged glances. "Why are you happy?"

"Everyone is scared of me. I hate it! Can I come with you?"

the girls took out small phones. Vampire had never seen these things before. They were pressing them. Would they break?

GG: I THNK WE SHULD

K: YA

B: WE CN BY HIM NU CLOTHS

C: /

C: OOPS. MEANT ?

B: CLOTHES

GG: DUH

K: AND STUF. HE CN GO 2 SKOOL W/ US

GG: WEL MAK HIM HAWT

B: OK

The girls put the devices away. Vampire stood in confusion.

"Your coming with us," said the lead girl. "I'm GG. We'll let you go to school with us."

Karen, Bonnie, and Cyndi introduced themselves and told Vampire what they needed to do.

Vampire nodded.

Vampire and The 4 Pink Girls were at the Mall. GG had given him some clothes her brother had so no one would notice.

Vampire saw hot Topic and stormed in there. The Girls looked at the shop in disgust but went on in to help him pick out clothes.

The next stop was the shoe store. Vampire picked up a pair of Pirate Converse. The girls rolled their eyes.

Afterwards, they took Vampire to get his hair done. He dyed it black and got bangs.

The girls decided to let him live in a small guestroom that Karen had; her parents didn't care.

K: GG U SED WE WUD MAK HM HAWT!!!!

GG: SRY! I DIDNT WANT 2 FRCE HIM 2 WERE WUT HE DIDNT ANT 2.

B: HES EMO

GG: HE'LL FORGET US WHEN HE GETS 2 SKOOL

C: HE'LL HANG OUT W/ EMOS+GOTH

GG: OK

B: LK HR + ABSOL

C: YA

k: IT WOULD RUIN US IF WE WERE SEEN WITH HIM

GG: OK.

but Vampire would only forget GG's friends.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*