Hampsterdance Discussion Board

I gotted a new dog

I got a new dog! =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

it is a 4 year old bernese mountain dog/ border collie mix. It is extremely friendly, wonderful silky fur, and is big and poofy. It is an awesome dog of awesomeness. xD

it is a 4 year old bernese mountain dog/ border collie mix. It is extremely friendly, wonderful silky fur, and is big and poofy. It is an awesome dog of awesomeness. xD

And you rescued him from the pound? I think it is great that you got a dog and he is a bit older.

And you rescued him from the pound? I think it is great that you got a dog and he is a bit older.

Man, Your dog sounds adorable. If you want to see how my cat looks, look in my siggy. Then that's my freind's hamster! I can't wait to get my hamster on July 2nd. :blush:

Man, Your dog sounds adorable. If you want to see how my cat looks, look in my siggy. Then that's my freind's hamster! I can't wait to get my hamster on July 2nd. :blush:

Milo's eyes are incredible. What a beautiful shade of blue!!!!

His face is really, really gorgeous. :D

apparently your cat is a hamster?

And I'm not sure where we got the dog. Cause my parents got it over the weekend when I was out crabbing with the scouts. So meh. :P I shall ask my mother.

And I'm not sure where we got the dog. Cause my parents got it over the weekend when I was out crabbing with the scouts. So meh. :P I shall ask my mother.

Sorry about that! I took out the picture today!. Go on let's talk about pets on this forum. And scroll down and there will be a post by me with a picture of my cat.

Sorry about that! I took out the picture today!. Go on let's talk about pets on this forum. And scroll down and there will be a post by me with a picture of my cat.

Just in case you hadn't noticed, - Kat - loves cats, along with lots of other people here.

Sooooooooooo, please put those two pictures of Milo in a post. :)

ima get pictors up soon. I need a good one first, and my mom has the dog at the dog-park now.

*waits for good pics*

Here is one picture of him, when he got out.

Please also post that other pic where Milo is looking into the camera and you can see his electric blue eyes. :)

ima get pictors up soon. I need a good one first, and my mom has the dog at the dog-park now.

*waits for good pics*

Please also post that other pic where Milo is looking into the camera and you can see his electric blue eyes. :)

It is in my siggy, that is the picture i will keep up, the other one, i'm not going to use.

*waits for good pics*

It is in my siggy, that is the picture i will keep up, the other one, i'm not going to use.

That is such a great picture of Milo. The black around his face really makes his blue eyes look more intense.

Thank you for bringing it back.

*waits for good pics*

That is such a great picture of Milo. The black around his face really makes his blue eyes look more intense.

Your welcome! Thanks for being there when i need help!

*waits for good pics*

I wish to seeeee :o

*waits for good pics*

Milo disappeared again.

*screammmmmmmmsssssssssssssss Hamster_Girl*

Please put that picture of Milo in this post for - Kat - to see.

*lets - Kat - know, the next time Milo's picture appears, I will drag it to my desktop*

*waits for good pics*

Milo disappeared again.

*lets - Kat - know, the next time Milo's picture appears, I will drag it to my desktop*

It won't let me post the other one, so here is two, and please don't keep asking me to post them. If people want to see him, then they can come to this board, but please don't keep asking me to post them!

If you can post the picture in your siggy for just enough time for me to copy it to my desktop, then I can put it into the post. What happened was you put it in and removed it before I had a chance to move it.

Pretty please!

*waits for good pics*

Milo disappeared again.

It won't let me post the other one, so here is two, and please don't keep asking me to post them. If people want to see him, then they can come to this board, but please don't keep asking me to post them!

If you can post the picture in your siggy for just enough time for me to copy it to my desktop, then I can put it into the post. What happened was you put it in and removed it before I had a chance to move it.

Pretty please!

You are the only male who ever begged me... FINE! i will put it in for a bit.

*waits for good pics*

Milo disappeared again.

Pretty please!

You are the only male who ever begged me... FINE! i will put it in for a bit.

I have Milo now!!!

Thank you!!!!!

*hypnotized by Milo's pretty eyes* O____________O

Exactly how I felt!!!!!!!!

Milo's eyes are incredible.

I bet if Milo told me to rob a bank right now, I would.

I think it is safe, horatio.

Milo is pretty far away from Kat, I'm sure.

and cats can't type. (kats can though)

except for in that one cartoon. Oh, what was it called? >.< I can't remember. ;.; It had that guy, who was blue, but he was originally some nerd who got transformed when the cat walked across the keyboard of his compy and accidentaly put in some random code. It was like, [sumthin']maniac, or something. >.< I feel all forgetful now. >.<

except for in that one cartoon. Oh, what was it called? >...

I do believe Garfield is pretty good at typing, although Odie... I have my doubts.

except for in that one cartoon. Oh, what was it called? >.< I can't remember. ;.; It had that guy, who was blue, but he was originally some nerd who got transformed when the cat walked across the keyboard of his compy and accidentaly put in some random code. It was like, [sumthin']maniac, or something. >.< I feel all forgetful now. >.<

Freakazoid! Yes! Although Mr. Chubbykins didn't actually type. He just walked on the keyboard and pressed random letters. Sophie does that sometimes, and I've yet to get super powers, which always leaves me quite put-off.

hey yeah that was a good show they should show it again i can't think of the name either

*doctor told me not to think so i can't*

I do believe Garfield is pretty good at typing, although Odie... I have my doubts.

If you don't think he can't type then here he is!

Milo: hsgjkzd

Milo: hsgjkzddgdgdfgdgajsj

Me:No pounding on the keyboard!

Milo:nzdgklfgfgfgfgfgfgfgba;fgslgblsfkg;a;gfnb455555

Me:Stop that!

Milo: OK

Me:???

*watches Milo use all four paws and his tail for typing* :blink:

LOL! :lol::D^_^:)B) :ninja:

*gives Milo is own Apple laptop*

There, now Milo can surf the net.

*watches milo go to web search and type in: HfghfgH DGFGFGDGDFDGd GDGDgjghftyjf h/.cmnm *

Really smart Horatio! See how smart he is?! Now i must read it to see if it is a bad website or not.

Milo: hsgjkzddgdgdfgdgajsj

Me:No pounding on the keyboard!

Milo:nzdgklfgfgfgfgfgfgfgba;fgslgblsfkg;a;gfnb455555

Me:Stop that!

Milo: OK

Me:???

*gives Milo a small bow* Of course, sir. I understand.

*stalks off mysteriously*

*watches milo go to web search and type in: HfghfgH DGFGFGDGDFDGd GDGDgjghftyjf h/.cmnm *

Really smart Horatio! See how smart he is?! Now i must read it to see if it is a bad website or not.

*gives Hamster_Girl the catspeak decoder tool*

That will decipher everything. :)

Plus, I installed the Garfield Security Plan... this will not allow Milo to go anywhere but Hamster_Girl approved sites.