wonder and lack of time

so little she can fix

with such small long for

rather to starve then work

for work is so easily undone

when all seems so hopeless

small worries are enough

"all the money in the work dont mean a thing if this heart stops pounding"

This was the name of a contest at Taco Bell. You could win 1000000 pesos.

But, if she wins, she has to share her winnings with the Taco Bell dog. :lol:

No one talks about the taco bell dog anymore! <_< Why? I use't to love him. I still have a stuff animal version of him, and when you sqeeze it's stomach it says, "I ate at Taco bell" but since it is really old because i got it when i was really young, it now sounds kinda slurred, or blurry. It's like now all the other younger kids don't know about him. But we got to live while he was popular! It is just plain Rude to take him out without telling everyone. Because when I tell some one about the Chihuahua that was the taco bell dog, they just go like :huh: It hate it when they do it! People should tell us before they take something out, if it was popular. (( Because it was when i was younger.)) post-678-1182869692_thumb.jpg See many websites still support the Taco Bell dog. This is a picture off one of the websites.

No one talks about the taco bell dog anymore! <_ why i use to love him. still have a stuff animal version of him and when you sqeeze it stomach says ate at taco bell but since is really old because got was young now sounds kinda slurred or blurry. like all the other younger kids don know about we live while he popular just plain rude take out without telling everyone. tell some one chihuahua that dog they go src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_huh.png" alt=":huh:"> It hate it when they do it! People should tell us before they take something out, if it was popular. (( Because it was when i was younger.)) tacoplushdog.jpg See many websites still support the Taco Bell dog. This is a picture off one of the websites.

The Taco Bell dog was great. :lol:

But... my absolute favorite was Bad Andy from Dominos Pizza.

He had a quite similar buddy that never made it to the U.S. from Europe, and this was Flat Eric for Levis.

Both Bad Andy and Flat Eric were made by the artist of the Muppets fame.

No one talks about the taco bell dog anymore! <_< Why? I use't to love him. I still have a stuff animal version of him, and when you sqeeze it's stomach it says, "I ate at Taco bell" but since it is really old because i got it when i was really young, it now sounds kinda slurred, or blurry. It's like now all the other younger kids don't know about him. But we got to live while he was popular! It is just plain Rude to take him out without telling everyone. Because when I tell some one about the Chihuahua that was the taco bell dog, they just go like :huh: It hate it when they do it! People should tell us before they take something out, if it was popular. (( Because it was when i was younger.)) post-678-1182869692_thumb.jpg See many websites still support the Taco Bell dog. This is a picture off one of the websites.

its dumb that people dont know the taco bell dog.

realization of lack of friends is tough

that plus monthly buddy equals tears

when your spending each day dreading each moment

in the times you thought youd be partying, smiling, happy

and the day off

is the day spent in tears

sometimes things just arent fair

i hate being weak

It truly is dumb!

realization of lack of friends is tough

that plus monthly buddy equals tears

when your spending each day dreading each moment

in the times you thought youd be partying, smiling, happy

and the day off

is the day spent in tears

sometimes things just arent fair

i hate being weak

You are not weak.

It truly is dumb!

*~*tHe Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

I like the poem.

I miss the Taco Bell dog. ._.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

It truly is dumb!

I like the poem.

i have all three of the dog stuft animals that talk. i mean it doesnt get much better then tacos and a talking dog

No one talks about the taco bell dog anymore! <_ why i use to love him. still have a stuff animal version of him and when you sqeeze it stomach says ate at taco bell but since is really old because got was young now sounds kinda slurred or blurry. like all the other younger kids don know about we live while he popular just plain rude take out without telling everyone. tell some one chihuahua that dog they go src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_huh.png" alt=":huh:"> It hate it when they do it! People should tell us before they take something out, if it was popular. (( Because it was when i was younger.)) tacoplushdog.jpg See many websites still support the Taco Bell dog. This is a picture off one of the websites.

It truly is dumb!

I like the poem.

i have all three of the dog stuft animals that talk. i mean it doesnt get much better then tacos and a talking dog

Yes... but, does your dog speak Spanish? :lol:

It truly is dumb!

I like the poem.

yes it does when you squeeze it :P

It truly is dumb!

I like the poem.

I squeak when you squeeze me. :lol:

It truly is dumb!

I like the poem.

I squeak when you squeeze me. :lol:

I squeal and run away, or hide in my hamster blanket!

It truly is dumb!

I like the poem.

thanks

and one day she'll wake up

almost 2 in the afternoon

smiling and free

wondering where life is gonna take her today

goals goals goals

hmm lets see she thinks.....

make friends

have a stash

buy rings

get tan

get a pack

loose weight

party

pack for colorado

life is so carefree sometimes

and today i feel alright

parties anyone?

cuz good moods

are the best situations

then you come

you yell

you killed it

you killed me

thanks alot

now everything is back to normal

back to down

and thanks alot

i owe it all to you.

:glare: :glare: :glare: :glare:

diary page hoping

or reading the pullouts.. aka what was written in school..

(may 1st through may 16th ish)

this is taking over. this feeling of not giving a . the more i care the less i try, the more i cry. each day is sadness, trapped and every breath i takes another wasted second of the day.

i fear these thoughts will build and overcome me and one day when im learning to drive ill push down hard and run staight into a building, signs, trees and people, killing myself and family. i dont want this but i fear it will happen when these thoughts ive had forever will take me over. hopelessness like a disease eating my insides tearing ripping eating decaying me. but i just dont care and cant make things right

i cant seem to try hard enough but in my head i work so hard i guess all i do is worry and stress and actually get nothing done and seeing that and knowing its wrong, they say is 1/2 the battle but its not. theyre just liar.s the entired battle is just doing something about it.

new day..

shouldnt i be over this? more mature? maybe my brain just prevents the logical thinking that i should have? im so confused. why do i feel this way? only i can help me. i wanna do it alone. this is my illness and i want to be the one to fix it. is that wrong? how will anyone else help me to CARE?

i like not caring. i am free. i dont want to change that. free but hopeless?

i just dont understand... what do i need? what do i want? letting the sickness grow i am forsake by my own will.

well thats stupid. what will make my slightly give a .....?

im gonna get a job. i guess

newww day..

she pushes her anger out. i pull mine in and for every real problem or hers, ive created 3 of my own. the issues i have were created in my mind, like bugs and bacteria. im a danger, a disease to myself. its like internal battles since birth have ripped and town my insides and i feel weel enough to tlive, but not enough to give a ......... im stuborn and almost unwilling to change, even if i am in pain. i dont know whe that is. i guess i just want to know who ill be. my thoughts are so much less angry and more hopeless and deserted. just sad. im less angry, more sad. she is angry, angry things are so frigged up. im angry too, but sad masks over.

neeeew day..

i am the living dead. i look and feel like [bad]. today is a very bad day and lately all the money isnt enough. im sick of school. sick of being sick and overall pissed off. due dates and stress and laziness crash down and i wanna give up. so bad.

stuck here for hours the sickness pains me. i am weak and i am sleepless. burning flame has grown so dull. im slipping falling wanting more trying to get this together crying out.

insecurities eating me alive

trying to break up my insides

hoping for the day

ill find a tiny happy moment

im sick of hating everything. im sick of wishing i were dead. i hate the daily grime. i hate crying living dying breathing writing hurting trying.

i dont know how to feel okay. im gonna [cant read it..]

and i dont care.

im falling im suffering and its MY fault

i cant breathe.

there not how i feel anymore.

it was for like.. a day the other day

but all is good now

its summer

im making money

getting stuff

driving around

got everything i need

im alright

but i went reading my diary and thats what i wrote in school

thats how i feel most of the year

but all is good now

its summer

im making money

getting stuff

driving around

got everything i need

im alright

I feel bad that you feel like that at all.

but all is good now

its summer

im making money

getting stuff

driving around

got everything i need

im alright

thanks.

i feel bad that i have work in an hour :[

but all is good now

its summer

im making money

getting stuff

driving around

got everything i need

im alright

thanks.

I wish you didn't have to work either, but you will have $$$ at the end of the week.

What kind of work are you doing?

but all is good now

its summer

im making money

getting stuff

driving around

got everything i need

im alright

thanks.

I wish you didn't have to work either, but you will have $$$ at the end of the week.

im a cashier at shoprite.

btw, im not gonna be back till the 22nd or 23rd.

im going to colorado and they have no internet cuz theyre dumb

so bye for a little :P

but all is good now

its summer

im making money

getting stuff

driving around

got everything i need

im alright

thanks.

im a cashier at shoprite.

btw, im not gonna be back till the 22nd or 23rd.

im going to colorado and they have no internet cuz theyre dumb

so bye for a little :P

*gives Lauren a big hug*

We will miss you when you are gone.

Hope you have a good time in Colorado. It is a beautiful state, you should like it.

Hurry back.

thanks guys

i had another amazing summer day today

lifes mad sweet

i got my first pay check today. $183!! :] my mom told me i could spend it all :PPPPP

I know you won't listen to me, but please save at least $45 of it, please.

• 4 weeks later...