Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Let's talk about pets!

And no that is not my hamster. I'm getting one, but for now i have and apple head siamese cat.

Let's talk about pets now!

Would you please post a picture of your cat. I know a Siamese, but I have no idea what an apple head Siamese is. Please tell me.

Being a hamster... I love talking about hamsters!!!

And no that is not my hamster. I'm getting one, but for now i have and apple head siamese cat.

Would you please post a picture of your cat. I know a Siamese, but I have no idea what an apple head Siamese is. Please tell me.

We don't have a current picture of him. But it looks just like a siamese cat with a regular sized cat head.

We don't have a current picture of him. But it looks just like a siamese cat with a regular sized cat head.

Thanks. I appreciate you explaining that to me.

Your welcome. plus they have light, light blue eyes and not the regular cat eyes with stripes, they are like are eyes almost, except with just a black pupil in each, and then the rest of the eyes is light,light blue.

Your welcome. plus they have light, light blue eyes and not the regular cat eyes with stripes, they are like are eyes almost, except with just a black pupil in each, and then the rest of the eyes is light,light blue.

The kitty must be so beautiful.

you are more than welcome! I will try to find a picture, but all of ours were when he was younger, his name is Milo. But when i get my first hamster on July 2nd, Her name will be Vanilla. :D

He is, I wish I had a picture.

You will get a picture and then we can see Milo. Vanilla is a great name for a hammie.

You will get a picture and then we can see Milo. Vanilla is a great name for a hammie.

Here is the best picture i found that looks like him. This picture is how he looks.

Here is the best picture i found that looks like him. This picture is how he looks.

Oh my goodness, I was right! Milo IS so beautiful!!!! Look at those magnificent blue eyes!!!

Thank you for the picture!

Oh my goodness, I was right! Milo IS so beautiful!!!! Look at those magnificent blue eyes!!!

Your welcome. He does not go outside often.

If he lived with me, he would never go outside. I would be so afraid that someone would steal him.

If he lived with me, he would never go outside. I would be so afraid that someone would steal him.

He is not allowed out. But he tries to escape through the garage. we never let him go out. He only got out once, this picture was it. And if your a hamster, then milo is more like a horse for you. :P

He is not allowed out. But he tries to escape through the garage. we never let him go out. He only got out once, this picture was it. And if your a hamster, then milo is more like a horse for you. :P

Exactly!!! And I would not want my transportation stolen! :lol:

BTW, your avatar is Heron.

Thanks for telling me about the avatar! and LOL to your way of getting around stolen!

Thanks for telling me about the avatar! and LOL to your way of getting around stolen!

We rescued Heron. He was our hero in the group.

Kitty! :D *luffs on it* My friend has a Siamese that looks a lot like that, only she's fatter. XD And she's really sweet! <3

*Watches Milo purr* Hehe, Milo likes you! :lol:

Kitty! :D *luffs on it* My friend has a Siamese that looks a lot like that, only she's fatter. XD And she's really sweet! <3

Glee! :D *pet Milo more*

Oh right I have cats, too. Only my camera isn't very good, so the pics aren't top quality. .__.;

The brown and black one is Puck. One of is him in his signature "meatloaf" possition, and the other is just him laying on my bed.

The white one is Sophie, the Beautiful Idiot. The pic of her on the couch I mostly posted so you can see that she has one blue eye and one green eye. The other pic is of her on the monitor because that's her favorite place to be. However, I didn't manage to capture her doing what she normally does, which is stick her paws or tail or both over the screen so I can't see the top half of it. x____x

post-5957-1182967013_thumb.jpg

post-5957-1182967019_thumb.jpg

post-5957-1182967028_thumb.jpg

post-5957-1182967326_thumb.jpg

Kitty! :D *luffs on it* My friend has a Siamese that looks a lot like that, only she's fatter. XD And she's really sweet!

Oh right I have cats, too. Only my camera isn't very good, so the pics aren't top quality. .__.;

The brown and black one is Puck. One of is him in his signature "meatloaf" possition, and the other is just him laying on my bed.

The white one is Sophie, the Beautiful Idiot. The pic of her on the couch I mostly posted so you can see that she has one blue eye and one green eye. The other pic is of her on the monitor because that's her favorite place to be. However, I didn't manage to capture her doing what she normally does, which is stick her paws or tail or both over the screen so I can't see the top half of it. x____x

Puck and Sophie look like such sweet cats. Sophie has a great perch until she blocks the monitor screen. :lol: I am glad you mentioned the two colours of Sophie's eyes. I noticed it, but thought I was seeing things. :D

Puck and Sophie look like such sweet cats. Sophie has a great perch until she blocks the monitor screen. :lol: I am glad you mentioned the two colours of Sophie's eyes. I noticed it, but thought I was seeing things. :D

XD Yeah, they're pretty cool. Except for when Puck does like he's fixing to do right now and starts clawing at my legs four hours before when he gets fed. >___>;;

I've never really been able to get a good pic of Sophie's eyes. Most of the time it does look just like the camera messed up, or something.