Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Le "Masterpiece" [de Taynio] en la Fortuna Vista

I am currently working, and have been for over six (6) months, on a piece on the piano. Nothing is written down as it is all in my head. I have been perfecting the song to where it is now, which isn't very long. For the length of time I have been given to this time, you would think I would have more than about one minute or so of perfection. In actuality, the piece perhaps is actually 40 seconds long. Truthfully, I have forgotten as it has been a while since I have recorded it though only a 2-3 weeks since I have played it. Yes, indeed Le "Masterpiece" [de Taynio] en la Fortuna Vista will not appear just yet. Not until I truly feel the first act of the song is complete and 100% perfect. (Sometimes I play with keys still to find a "soul grabbing" feel)

And that is exactly what "Masterpiece" is. It is a soul grabbing sonata that makes you feel... quite literally like your soul is coming out.

Now, as it is, it will be played on my keyboard. And, of course, it sounds 10000x better on a standard or even grand piano. My goodness.. you should be there to hear me play on a grand piano... I mostly just let my fingers do the singing... and oh my...goosebumps just thinking about it. They are totally impromtu songs but feel as if you know them or that they are real pieces, in which they are in a sense.

Well, I must now be taking my leave. I also have a poem or... written piece I will be posting here shortly (2nite or tomorrow).

Expect, at the earliest, for the sonata to come out by the end of June. Or perhaps I will wait till July 4th to unveil it. I will also be uploading it on the TUBE (you know the tube...) of me playing it or perhaps along side some pictures. Not sure at the moment.

As for the time I percieve to be the completion date for the sonata, I would truly say never as that is how I am. Not lazy, but that I hate things to end and I believe musique can and will last forever.

• 3 weeks later...

Update

Okay... so since my original post, I haven't work on the piece. To be honest, I haven't had the time or um... artisan mind set to even work on it. I did today actually think of things to use (inspiration) but quickly threw them away. So... nothing new yet. Also, unfortunately, you will not be able to hear anything yet until I can find another device to record and upload vids/sounds/etc onto the net. My old one... disappeared. lol

So if anyone wants to, oh I don't know, send me some money or a recording de............. OMGOSH! I have one! Omgosh! My mp3 player! Rofl I can use that! *claps excitedly*

Update

Okay... so since my original post, I haven't work on the piece. To be honest, I haven't had the time or um... artisan mind set to even work on it. I did today actually think of things to use (inspiration) but quickly threw them away. So... nothing new yet. Also, unfortunately, you will not be able to hear anything yet until I can find another device to record and upload vids/sounds/etc onto the net. My old one... disappeared. lol

So if anyone wants to, oh I don't know, send me some money or a recording de............. OMGOSH! I have one! Omgosh! My mp3 player! Rofl I can use that! *claps excitedly*

See, miracles do happen when you come to HampsterDance! :lol:

Update

i have a floppy drive on my piano ....i remember i recorded my song one time and put it on my computer....i forget what kind of file it is tho, i dont think i could burn it onto cd. i'll try to get it on here if i remember

Update

i have a floppy drive on my piano ....i remember i recorded my song one time and put it on my computer....i forget what kind of file it is tho, i dont think i could burn it onto cd. i'll try to get it on here if i remember

Floppy drive on your piano?????????

:o:blink::o:blink::o

What is this world coming to?

Update

my "digital keyboard" technically....but it sounds & feels like a piano....

Update

Oh! Thanks for the clarification. I was thinking a floppy drive on your baby grand. :D

Update

Oh! Thanks for the clarification. I was thinking a floppy drive on your baby grand. :D

no...wish i had a baby grand but then we wouldn't have a living room...

Update

no...wish i had a baby grand but then we wouldn't have a living room...

I wouldn't be able to fit the baby grand into my cage.

• 2 weeks later...

thank u so much! im listening to it right now...idk why it doesnt sound like a piano (it did when i recorded it) but u get the general idea...

i know there are a few fingerslips etc. but this is the only recording of it i have at the moment and i dont remember the entire thing so i wouldn't be able to do it again until i learned it again...and i used the sustain pedal on the piece but u cant tell with the way it sounds here.....oh well better than nothing.....

to everyone:

i wrote this song and will attempt to sue anyone who steals it. i already got mad bcuz there was a poland springs commercial on tv and the backround sounded just like this....but whatever....

its called the waterfall and i wrote maybe a year or two ago...i dont remember exactly when.....

thank u so much! im listening to it right now...idk why it doesnt sound like a piano (it did when i recorded it) but u get the general idea...

i know there are a few fingerslips etc. but this is the only recording of it i have at the moment and i dont remember the entire thing so i wouldn't be able to do it again until i learned it again...and i used the sustain pedal on the piece but u cant tell with the way it sounds here.....oh well better than nothing.....

to everyone:

i wrote this song and will attempt to sue anyone who steals it. i already got mad bcuz there was a poland springs commercial on tv and the backround sounded just like this....but whatever....

its called the waterfall and i wrote maybe a year or two ago...i dont remember exactly when.....

You wrote it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my goodness, it is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!

*hands Dog Lover The Platinum Moon Award*

I love that song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to everyone:

You wrote it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my goodness, it is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!

*hands Dog Lover The Platinum Moon Award*

I love that song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yeah i thought i mentioned that b4.... :blush: thank u so much!

• 2 weeks later...

Okay... So I have made a medley of the sonata and it is on a digital device. So right now the only problem is finding a link/cord that will allow me to upload it onto the computer. During my move about 3 weeks or so ago, I lost mine so I have been without it.

info about the med...

It is not in any order, really. It is parts from the beginning, the middle, the "end" and more! It is just a taste of what it is. But of course... enough talking about it. You'll just have to hear it for yourselves.. when I get it on here.

Okay... So I have made a medley of the sonata and it is on a digital device. So right now the only problem is finding a link/cord that will allow me to upload it onto the computer. During my move about 3 weeks or so ago, I lost mine so I have been without it.

info about the med...

It is not in any order, really. It is parts from the beginning, the middle, the "end" and more! It is just a taste of what it is. But of course... enough talking about it. You'll just have to hear it for yourselves.. when I get it on here.

When you get it ready to post, email it to me and I will have HampsterKing post it in your topic.