Hampsterdance Discussion Board

I think people today are unhappy.

It seems like people in the world are a lot more unhappy then they used to be.

Free love is a lot more restricted.

The world looks like its more accepting, but jails are more full than ever.

We hear about new technology making people's lives better, but more people are doing drugs and saying they are depressed.

Every celebrity is a sex icon.

The worlds going down socially.

It seems like people in the world are a lot more unhappy then they used to be.

Free love is a lot more restricted.

The world looks like its more accepting, but jails are more full than ever.

We hear about new technology making people's lives better, but more people are doing drugs and saying they are depressed.

Every celebrity is a sex icon.

The worlds going down socially.

Sad, but very true.

I noticed.

If you aren't aware of it, im kinda a lost boy and im struggling with a lot of things.

It seems there are only punishments for drugs and rehab.

No good support groups.

I had a feeling that you might be going through some tough times, do you want to talk about it?

Here is an opportunity for you to make a difference. Why don't you start a support group?

And before you say no... let's talk about this.

I think you could do something for many in your same situation.

I noticed.

If you aren't aware of it, im kinda a lost boy and im struggling with a lot of things.

No good support groups.

Hey, I'm always here to talk. As for support groups, there's gotta be some out there somewhere. You just need to look. As for the world going downhill, yeah it is. It's sad. There's nothing we can really do about it aside from living the best lives we can.

I noticed.

No good support groups.

Hey, I'm always here to talk. As for support groups, there's gotta be some out there somewhere. You just need to look. As for the world going downhill, yeah it is. It's sad. There's nothing we can really do about it aside from living the best lives we can.

Support Groups would be wonderful, but most are Christian. Its really hard when you go to a group and all they say is "You have to believe in this god to quit" they dont exactly say that but... well i mean to me it seems kinda like the Spanish Inquisition for crack addicts "Your gonna have to keep suffering unless you belive in our god"

Get what im saying?

I noticed.

No good support groups.

Support Groups would be wonderful, but most are Christian. Its really hard when you go to a group and all they say is "You have to believe in this god to quit" they dont exactly say that but... well i mean to me it seems kinda like the Spanish Inquisition for crack addicts "Your gonna have to keep suffering unless you belive in our god"

Get what im saying?

Absolutely.

I noticed.

No good support groups.

Get what im saying?

so tru are you.

I noticed.

No good support groups.

Get what im saying?

Yeah. Although of course being who I am, I think that God can help. Even so, somewhere out there, there's got to be a support group that's not faith based.

I noticed.

No good support groups.

Get what im saying?

Yeah. Although of course being who I am, I think that God can help. Even so, somewhere out there, there's got to be a support group that's not faith based.

I converted to Buddhism about to years ago.

I noticed.

No good support groups.

Get what im saying?

Buddhism is a great religion. Very peaceful.

I noticed.

No good support groups.

Get what im saying?

Thats why i converted, it seems to be the only realigon that says killing is never right and animals are our equals.

*~*The Grand Illusoon*~*The Final Cut*~*

I agree with you, Will.

There are so many things wrong with the world and no one seems to care.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astrnomy Domine*~*

• 3 weeks later...
*~*The Grand Illusoon*~*The Final Cut*~*

I agree with you, Will.

There are so many things wrong with the world and no one seems to care.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astrnomy Domine*~*

Many Many things wrong today!!!

I noticed.

No good support groups.

Get what im saying?

Thats why i converted, it seems to be the only realigon that says killing is never right and animals are our equals.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final cut*~*

I am not sure what religion I believe. I read the book of Buddha and I believe in so much of it-The peacefulness and that all creatures are equal. I'm also learning about Wiccanism and Paganism. My mom is a hardcore Christian and would kill me if I told her I'm not sure I believe that anymore.

I, personally, believe there are many things wrong with the world. Styx was sang, "The problem's plain to see, too much technology, machines to save our lives, machines dehumanize" and this was true in the 80's and true now.

Many people are unaccepting of other's race, religion, political view, way of dress, sexuality, gender...the list goes on.

If more people practised equality, than the world would be much closer to world peace.

In today's world, you can't go out into public if you openly express your sexuality, religion, or race, and you can't go anywhere without people looking at you if you have an alternative style. You can't go anywhere if you have a disability without people being rude or people staring.

Now: Religion. Where do I even begin. Without religion the world would have less problems. There are civil wars in countries because of religion. Christianity is extremely widespread and people assume it's the only religion. I see stores and magazines for Christians....do i see Stores or literature for Muslims, Buddhists, etc.? No. Wiccans and Pagans have lierature on how to do magick but that is different. That is a oart of their religion. I have read Christian books. 99% of them are just talking about knowing God and how to avoid sin.

Many programmes such as support groups say that to get out of a problem, you need to pray and talk to God, read The Bible, etc.

You know what?

I can't read The Bible without screaming.

Go look in the religion TAWPEEK for a few of my rants about that.

But this isn't a religion TAWPEEK, I shouldn't talk about that anymore.

Now: depression. More people are depressed nowadays to the point that it is a lifestyle (Emo kids <_<).

Depressed people don't get help because of stereotypes and other things.

About stereotypes.

I read a story about a boy in a magazine who was anorexic, but refused to get help because anorexia is a "Girl" disease. The same goes for African-Americans, Asians, Hispanics, and Native American girls. If they are anorexic they may refuse help because it is seen as a "White Girl" disease. Stereotypes.

I'm done ranting.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

I noticed.

No good support groups.

Get what im saying?

I am not sure what religion I believe. I read the book of Buddha and I believe in so much of it-The peacefulness and that all creatures are equal. I'm also learning about Wiccanism and Paganism. My mom is a hardcore Christian and would kill me if I told her I'm not sure I believe that anymore.

I, personally, believe there are many things wrong with the world. Styx was sang, "The problem's plain to see, too much technology, machines to save our lives, machines dehumanize" and this was true in the 80's and true now.

Many people are unaccepting of other's race, religion, political view, way of dress, sexuality, gender...the list goes on.

If more people practised equality, than the world would be much closer to world peace.

In today's world, you can't go out into public if you openly express your sexuality, religion, or race, and you can't go anywhere without people looking at you if you have an alternative style. You can't go anywhere if you have a disability without people being rude or people staring.

Now: Religion. Where do I even begin. Without religion the world would have less problems. There are civil wars in countries because of religion. Christianity is extremely widespread and people assume it's the only religion. I see stores and magazines for Christians....do i see Stores or literature for Muslims, Buddhists, etc.? No. Wiccans and Pagans have lierature on how to do magick but that is different. That is a oart of their religion. I have read Christian books. 99% of them are just talking about knowing God and how to avoid sin.

Many programmes such as support groups say that to get out of a problem, you need to pray and talk to God, read The Bible, etc.

You know what?

Now: depression. More people are depressed nowadays to the point that it is a lifestyle (Emo kids <_>

About stereotypes.

I read a story about a boy in a magazine who was anorexic, but refused to get help because anorexia is a "Girl" disease. The same goes for African-Americans, Asians, Hispanics, and Native American girls. If they are anorexic they may refuse help because it is seen as a "White Girl" disease. Stereotypes.

I'm done ranting.

Not a rant at all. Mushroom_king you are a very smart girl. You pay attention to your surroundings and the people in it. Questioning is a way to learn more and expand your horizons. Learning about different religions is a really terrific idea. I am sorry that your mother would be upset about you questioning your beliefs.

For many years, people did not understand mental illnesses. They thought if you were depressed, somehow this was unacceptable and people shunned you because you had a mental illness. Today we are learning much more about how to treat these problems. Now to get people aware that they can get help to feel better and it is not a bad thing.

i think the problem is what people would call roll models

they say cerleberties are the roll models be like them blah blah blah

you know what tune them out because, cerleberties ya not the best

"i'm so cool kids do what i do drugs are fun sex is cool let's all go to a party and drink under ya!! Wahoo"

yeah lets not and say we did

i guess what i'm saying is the world is just one big hypocrit saying one thing and meaning the other

we've gottin to the point of poeple not even knowing the difference between right and wrong like it's right to smoke pot but wrong to watch tv

what the heck i say do as much as you can to help the world plenty of people need the help and plenty people want the help

darfur perfect example it's turning into a holocaust we don't need want or deserve another one of those

the worlds screwed up and we're are the next generation and we to do what ever it takes to help

END THE WARS THE VIOLANCE THE HATE MAKE TI ALL STOP

we are the ones that can do it

WORLD PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET IT EXSIST PEOPLE HELP IT EXSIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STAND UP AND FIGHT IF YOU WANT TO HELP YOUR'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE!!

plenty of people want to help they just don't know how!

START A RIOT AGAINST WAR AND VIOLANCE AND HATRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LETS START A RIOT!!!

I noticed.

No good support groups.

Get what im saying?

You know what?

Now: depression. More people are depressed nowadays to the point that it is a lifestyle (Emo kids <_<).

About stereotypes.

I'm done ranting.

the bible has good points to it at the same time though, every realigon is going to have conflicts in it, its just the way you interprit it. Extremism of any thing is bad. Even extremism of peace.

Peace is a great thing to live by but if you take it to the next level keeping peace turns to war.

Machines are not the problem. Before the race with the USSR, social and technology stuff rose at the same rate, now technology is going above social rates, Machines are beautiful demostrations of man kind and show our need to invent.

as for musical quotes and ignorence i like " They dont gotta burn da books they just remove em"

we are starting censor ship on our homes i meen this is a big one for me

"i'm so cool kids do what i do drugs are fun sex is cool let's all go to a party and drink under ya!! Wahoo"

why should sex have a negative conotation with it?

I mean it is the biological purpose of life and is an act of love. The only reason pornography and stuff is raging right now is because sex is looked down on. It many eyes it has become an act of pleasure for one person not love and pleasure between two people.

we've gottin to the point of poeple not even knowing the difference between right and wrong like it's right to smoke pot but wrong to watch tv

actually i could differ with you on this one, i actually think they do the same thing. They slow you down and hurt you.

TV fries your brain. Weed fries your lungs. TV is probably my least favorite invention. It think TV is 60% of the obesity crisis. They pump what they want you to believe in your heads.

i also think they need to get rid of cigerrettes. The only reason we have them is because the government makes money off the taxes and addicts need them so the government gets a lot of money from them. The government says that we cant have things like weed because they are bad for us, but look at cigerettes, they are refined to have more nicotine and more physically harmful chemicals and addictives in them. In the past it took about 7 cigs a day for a month to get hooked , now it takes 3 a day for around 2 weeks. Weeds a strait up plant, if they are so worried they should grow pure unmodified tabacoo.

Hypocricy is every where in the world form realigon to governments to people. But also remember countries act like people.

end of rant

I noticed.

No good support groups.

Get what im saying?

You know what?

Now: depression. More people are depressed nowadays to the point that it is a lifestyle (Emo kids <_>

About stereotypes.

I'm done ranting.

the bible has good points to it at the same time though, every realigon is going to have conflicts in it, its just the way you interprit it. Extremism of any thing is bad. Even extremism of peace.

Peace is a great thing to live by but if you take it to the next level keeping peace turns to war.

Machines are not the problem. Before the race with the USSR, social and technology stuff rose at the same rate, now technology is going above social rates, Machines are beautiful demostrations of man kind and show our need to invent.

as for musical quotes and ignorence i like " They dont gotta burn da books they just remove em"

I mean it is the biological purpose of life and is an act of love. The only reason pornography and stuff is raging right now is because sex is looked down on. It many eyes it has become an act of pleasure for one person not love and pleasure between two people.

actually i could differ with you on this one, i actually think they do the same thing. They slow you down and hurt you.

TV fries your brain. Weed fries your lungs. TV is probably my least favorite invention. It think TV is 60% of the obesity crisis. They pump what they want you to believe in your heads.

i also think they need to get rid of cigerrettes. The only reason we have them is because the government makes money off the taxes and addicts need them so the government gets a lot of money from them. The government says that we cant have things like weed because they are bad for us, but look at cigerettes, they are refined to have more nicotine and more physically harmful chemicals and addictives in them. In the past it took about 7 cigs a day for a month to get hooked , now it takes 3 a day for around 2 weeks. Weeds a strait up plant, if they are so worried they should grow pure unmodified tabacoo.

Hypocricy is every where in the world form realigon to governments to people. But also remember countries act like people.

end of rant

I do believe that in the 40's, when cigarette companies were handing out cigarettes, even at that time, it only took 3 cigarettes to get you hooked. Just one time, 3 cigarettes, and you were looking to keep smoking.

I noticed.

No good support groups.

Get what im saying?

You know what?

About stereotypes.

I'm done ranting.

end of rant

I agree, The Bible does have good points in it.

I must disagree with Cupcake lover. There is nothing wrong with sex. This is why i hate people talking about prostitutes and strippers the way they do. They aren't bad people. Sex is a normal thing for either procreation or for enjoyment.

I went to Amsterdam in November for Holiday and I read in a guidebook that because they aren't worrying about prostitutes and drugs, they work on other, more important problems. I am not saying that our government should follow suite.

The TV is, truthfully, the worst thing ever invented. I only watch TV if I want to watch a movie. I usually watch stuff on YouTube or something.

Sadly, the government will not try to stop cigarettes. Nowadays it's profit before people.

My Grandmother is addicted to TV. The house seems like a different place when the TV isn't on. She is traveling right now (Thank God) and I often go over there to read. Her dogs are quieter because Grandma isn't there screaming at C-SPAN.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domimr*~&*

I noticed.

No good support groups.

Get what im saying?

You know what?

About stereotypes.

I'm done ranting.

end of rant

I must disagree with Cupcake lover. There is nothing wrong with sex. This is why i hate people talking about prostitutes and strippers the way they do. They aren't bad people. Sex is a normal thing for either procreation or for enjoyment.

I went to Amsterdam in November for Holiday and I read in a guidebook that because they aren't worrying about prostitutes and drugs, they work on other, more important problems. I am not saying that our government should follow suite.

The TV is, truthfully, the worst thing ever invented. I only watch TV if I want to watch a movie. I usually watch stuff on YouTube or something.

Sadly, the government will not try to stop cigarettes. Nowadays it's profit before people.

My Grandmother is addicted to TV. The house seems like a different place when the TV isn't on. She is traveling right now (Thank God) and I often go over there to read. Her dogs are quieter because Grandma isn't there screaming at C-SPAN.

I really do enjoy youtube though because it is a wonderful way for expression, i dont enjoy the videos of babies swearing. The one of the babie on thizz made me close to crying. That stuff is one of the most harmful substances and they gave it to someone whos brain was just developing.

Amsterdam cracks down on all the drugs i find very harmful.(coke, crack, thizz, basically uppers)

I think that is wonderful, and also it is actually a very productive city. When ever i go there i enjoy that you can smile when you pass a women on the street and it is not sexual harassment.

I noticed.

No good support groups.

Get what im saying?

You know what?

About stereotypes.

I'm done ranting.

end of rant

I really do enjoy youtube though because it is a wonderful way for expression, i dont enjoy the videos of babies swearing. The one of the babie on thizz made me close to crying. That stuff is one of the most harmful substances and they gave it to someone whos brain was just developing.

Amsterdam cracks down on all the drugs i find very harmful.(coke, crack, thizz, basically uppers)

I think that is wonderful, and also it is actually a very productive city. When ever i go there i enjoy that you can smile when you pass a women on the street and it is not sexual harassment.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut8~*

I love YouTube as well, but I hate those videos. I also hate it when I find porn.

What's Thizz?

I already knew Amsterdam cracked down on Cocaine etc., but what I was saying is that Marijuana and mushrooms are legal there. I do not like those drugs, but her in America the government classifies smoking pot and doing LSD in the same class as #### and murder. Pot and LSD are harmful, but they are not as harmful as cocaine or heroin as you can't overdose on them like you can other drugs.

And I too enjoy the harassment point. If I see a boy over here I think is cute, I may look at him, and I get either a mouthful of unkind words or glares. Over in Europe (and even Mexico) If I see a cute boy I can look at him and he will nod, smile, and be on with whatever he is doing.

Many of my friends believe that Amsterdam has people smoking pot on every street corner. This is not true. The people who smoke pot on street corners in Amsterdam are given dirty looks, so I didn't see any people smoking in the more crowded places. I hardly saw anyone smoking cigarettes, for that matter.

Also, when I'm in Europe, people will hold doors open for you, they say Thank you when you hold the door for them, etc. Which I don't see often over here.

Will, you should check my new song Akevin: No Way In ****, you may like it.

I noticed.

No good support groups.

Get what im saying?

You know what?

About stereotypes.

I'm done ranting.

end of rant

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut8~*

I love YouTube as well, but I hate those videos. I also hate it when I find porn.

What's Thizz?

I already knew Amsterdam cracked down on Cocaine etc., but what I was saying is that Marijuana and mushrooms are legal there. I do not like those drugs, but her in America the government classifies smoking pot and doing LSD in the same class as #### and murder. Pot and LSD are harmful, but they are not as harmful as cocaine or heroin as you can't overdose on them like you can other drugs.

And I too enjoy the harassment point. If I see a boy over here I think is cute, I may look at him, and I get either a mouthful of unkind words or glares. Over in Europe (and even Mexico) If I see a cute boy I can look at him and he will nod, smile, and be on with whatever he is doing.

Many of my friends believe that Amsterdam has people smoking pot on every street corner. This is not true. The people who smoke pot on street corners in Amsterdam are given dirty looks, so I didn't see any people smoking in the more crowded places. I hardly saw anyone smoking cigarettes, for that matter.

Also, when I'm in Europe, people will hold doors open for you, they say Thank you when you hold the door for them, etc. Which I don't see often over here.

Will, you should check my new song Akevin: No Way In ****, you may like it.

Oh, Tizz is Ecstasy, guess its a bay area term.

I noticed.

No good support groups.

Get what im saying?

if they're saying that...

then they aren't very good christians

they should be able to help you out no matter what religion you are

and they shouldn't just flat out say "Your gonna have to keep suffering unless you belive in our god"

at least thats not how I would handle things.

I believe in God

he's my savior.

He helps me out.

he always listens when people shut me out.

thats all I feel like saying

lol

I noticed.

No good support groups.

Get what im saying?

and they shouldn't just flat out say "Your gonna have to keep suffering unless you belive in our god"

I believe in God

he's my savior.

He helps me out.

lol

Everyone suffers as a result of sin. Even apostles of faith and more suffer. The Apostles suffered. In fact, you suffer MORE when you walk in obedience with God. And that shouldn't be a bad thing. For Yeshua said we will be looked down upon and harrassed for following Him. But great is our reward in His Kingdom.

I have to agree, partially anyhow, with the people being not very good "christians." But I will not touch His annointed. I will not judge those I know not and I will not judge any man on this Earth for I am not the just God. I am mortal and have no right to judge man. That is Adonai's job.

I would handle this exactly in the way Yeshua would. You know the phrase, WWJD? He would use love. He would be a living example that would lead others to God. We are to be Fishers of man.

Okay.. I'm lost in thought right now. Later lol.

..::..::GLORY TO THE MOST HIGH::..::..

Oh, and I forgot! I saw a billboard for a church that said "Everyone is welcome" on it. Problem is the people pictured on the billboard were all blond Caucasian women and brunette Caucasian men.

I noticed.

No good support groups.

Get what im saying?

I believe in God

he's my savior.

He helps me out.

lol

Everyone suffers as a result of sin. Even apostles of faith and more suffer. The Apostles suffered. In fact, you suffer MORE when you walk in obedience with God. And that shouldn't be a bad thing. For Yeshua said we will be looked down upon and harrassed for following Him. But great is our reward in His Kingdom.

I have to agree, partially anyhow, with the people being not very good "christians." But I will not touch His annointed. I will not judge those I know not and I will not judge any man on this Earth for I am not the just God. I am mortal and have no right to judge man. That is Adonai's job.

I would handle this exactly in the way Yeshua would. You know the phrase, WWJD? He would use love. He would be a living example that would lead others to God. We are to be Fishers of man.

Okay.. I'm lost in thought right now. Later lol.

..::..::GLORY TO THE MOST HIGH::..::..

I just think when i die, i want to die happy. If i die happy, im content with nothing happening and just becoming part of the cycle. If you know what life is worth, look for one on Earth. Why waste what we have right now, why limit our selves.