Hampsterdance Discussion Board

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

Someone on anotehr website told me I have bad taste in music, and when I asked why she thought that, she replied...

avril is not da only person i like! i like also fergie, justin timberelake, green day, all american rejects, chris brown, 50 cent, ludachris, chamillionaire, black eyed peas, fall out boy, pussycat dolls, kelly clarkson, mims, akon, and whoever sing pop lock it drop it!!! those ppl are famous right now!! and that's the music most ppl listen 2 now! not that many ppl care bout most of those ppl on ur page right now cept green day! intstead of putting music not dat many ppl care bout right now, u should put most of the music ppl care bout!! like modern music!! u r such an oldie luva and nobody reall likes old music nemore! get a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone have anything to say to The Idiot? :P

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

needs to learn capitalization when trying to make a point, and use... like, one or two exclamation marks.

but Assuredly, I'd rather listen to the 'old music' than hear the unbearable bass-beats and various obscenities and sexual references.

As for my preference in music, I like the semi-modern. i guess. Late 90s, i guess, and early 00's, if you will.

Its pretty good, but its hard to find some that has the cleanliness of old-style music but the feel of more recent music.

Too bad links arn't allowed, I'd give you the link so you can all make fun of her directly.

The stupid idiot sent this to my friend who's making fun of her with me.

actually, dats partialy not true! rap did not come from oldies music! sure oldies music came first, but dat doesnt mean it is the reason rap exsists! and who cares wat ur family thinks!! they r probably dumb like u! and u got like that whole comment from [MK's username]! and u only listed about eight ppl dat agree wit u, but i can probly get bout twenty eighty to agree wit me! so the next time u start running ur big mouth, think bout all of the ppl dat agree wit me! (thatll get u 2 stop writing ur stupid comments, b/c probly more ppl agree wit me!) and the music i like isnt gay! all boy bands like pink floyd and whoever is on the mushroom person's page are gay! and dont bother writing back! i'll just ignore ur comments and i can make madelon delete them!

:P

actually, dats partialy not true! rap did not come from oldies music! sure oldies music came first, but dat doesnt mean it is the reason rap exsists! and who cares wat ur family thinks!! they r probably dumb like u! and u got like that whole comment from [MK's username]! and u only listed about eight ppl dat agree wit u, but i can probly get bout twenty eighty to agree wit me! so the next time u start running ur big mouth, think bout all of the ppl dat agree wit me! (thatll get u 2 stop writing ur stupid comments, b/c probly more ppl agree wit me!) and the music i like isnt gay! all boy bands like pink floyd and whoever is on the mushroom person's page are gay! and dont bother writing back! i'll just ignore ur comments and i can make madelon delete them!

that's...really sad.

And by the way, Rap did originate from 'oldies'. As everyone knows, Jazz and Blues made 50's Rock-N-Roll, which made many new genres. One of those genres was Disco, which is the roots of Rap and Hip-Hop.

Plus, I can get way, way, WAAAAAAAAAAAy more people who agree with me.

Twenty eighty is my favorite number. :rolleyes:

Twenty eighty is my favorite number. :rolleyes:

I have a few favorite numbers. :lol:

I read somewhere that young people who listen to the music that girl mentioned in her little rant are more likely to have sex earlier.

I told you pop was bad for you.

I should like...make a petition of people who agree with me about the music. Then she'll shut her stupid mouth about being able to get more little children who agree with her. Can she get adults who agree with her? Because I can. Then, afer gathering many signatures, I could send it to her.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau8~*The astronomy Domine*~*

needs to learn capitalization when trying to make a point, and use... like, one or two exclamation marks.

but Assuredly, I'd rather listen to the 'old music' than hear the unbearable bass-beats and various obscenities and sexual references.

As for my preference in music, I like the semi-modern. i guess. Late 90s, i guess, and early 00's, if you will.

Its pretty good, but its hard to find some that has the cleanliness of old-style music but the feel of more recent music.

I suggest you look up Wolfmother and U2. You may like them, very unique and a great band. It's shame no one's heard of them.

When i make fights like this over music, people may mention songs by ZZ Top, Bad Company, or Foghat that were sexual. The point I make with this is that modern sexual music shows sex as an everyday thing.

Classic rock songs about sex are better, becase for one they are only explicit in few cases, and second the songs usually show sex as more of an emotional act and not a physical act like rappers show in their music.

I suggest you look up Wolfmother and U2. You may like them, very unique and a great band. It's shame no one's heard of them.

When i make fights like this over music, people may mention songs by ZZ Top, Bad Company, or Foghat that were sexual. The point I make with this is that modern sexual music shows sex as an everyday thing.

Classic rock songs about sex are better, becase for one they are only explicit in few cases, and second the songs usually show sex as more of an emotional act and not a physical act like rappers show in their music.

I never liked U2. >.<

But I love ZZ top. xD

BWAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *choked on water*

I don't know what's funnier! XD Her argument or her grammar!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *choked on water*

I don't know what's funnier! XD Her argument or her grammar!

I don't think she has either. xD

I say that she needs an education and Justin Timberlake sounds like a woman. The masses are not important. Personal preference of music is important. I mean, I like oldies, yes. But I also like some new bands. And I'm not about to conform and say I like one or the other exclusively.

*pulls out Netspeak-English dictionary.*

Ow. Now my head hurts.

Lexx is now listenting to: Holst: the planets suite-Royal philharmonic orchestra.

*learns a new Netspeak word*

Yes, indeed, No passive acts of mere sensory reception for this cabbit, I Erect my shelter upon it, and enjoy the scenery.

*pulls out Netspeak-English dictionary.*

Ow. Now my head hurts.

Lexx is now listenting to: Holst: the planets suite-Royal philharmonic orchestra.

*learns a new Netspeak word*

Yes, indeed, No passive acts of mere sensory reception for this cabbit, I Erect my shelter upon it, and enjoy the scenery.

Seenary GUD!

In all honesty we should feel sorry for this girl for being manipulated by the Music Industry. XD

*~*the Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

Yay!!!! Another person to make fun of!!!

umm.... i know Another One Bites The Dust and We Are The Champions... but i don't know who sing them... THIS IS NOT TRUE!!! IT CAN'T BE! U'VE GOT IN U'R ALBUM LIST GREEN DAYS AMERICAN IDIOT!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT U GOT SOMETHING AWESOME IN U'R LIST! I LUV GREEN DAY! AND I THINK U'R ONLY LISTENING THOSE STUPID SOOOOOOO OLD BANDS!

umm.... i know Another One Bites The Dust and We Are The Champions... but i don't know who sing them... THIS IS NOT TRUE!!! IT CAN'T BE! U'VE GOT IN U'R ALBUM LIST GREEN DAYS AMERICAN IDIOT!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT U GOT SOMETHING AWESOME IN U'R LIST! I LUV GREEN DAY! AND I THINK U'R ONLY LISTENING THOSE STUPID SOOOOOOO OLD BANDS!

*realizes Mushroom_king has had way too many Dr. Pepper's already this morning, removes all sodas from her house*

*realizes Mushroom_king has had way too many Dr. Pepper's already this morning, removes all sodas from her house*

STALKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO YOU HAVE SECRET CAMERAS OR SOMETHING?!

BECAUSE TYPING IN ALL CAPS MAKES YOU SEEM SMARTER

STALKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO YOU HAVE SECRET CAMERAS OR SOMETHING?!

:rolleyes: :ninja: :rolleyes: :ninja: :rolleyes:

What ever gave you THAT idea ?!?!? :lol: