Hampsterdance Discussion Board

I feel like writing about my cracked sanity

so...

my mind has effectively officially most definitely broken

what is it about laws that makes them so breakable?

I've never been able to understand it.

YOU CAN HAVE LEGAL FUN!

I'm living proof of that.

that's why we have arcades and skateboards...

except now my city has no arcade *cry* the one at the mall closed and there's no way I'm playing at chuckie cheese or the elementary grd level arcade...

...ok so I break the law too sometimes. My car LIKES going fast! and so do everybody else's.

(story break: ok my little brother is watching snow white and you know when snow white finishes cleaning the dwarves' house she goes up to the bedroom and says she's sleepy? the bunnies yawn! animated baby bunnies are the third cutest thing to watch yawn! the first two are babies and cats respectively.)

ok rant's over.

enjoy wondering.

so...

my mind has effectively officially most definitely broken

what is it about laws that makes them so breakable?

I've never been able to understand it.

YOU CAN HAVE LEGAL FUN!

I'm living proof of that.

that's why we have arcades and skateboards...

except now my city has no arcade *cry* the one at the mall closed and there's no way I'm playing at chuckie cheese or the elementary grd level arcade...

...ok so I break the law too sometimes. My car LIKES going fast! and so do everybody else's.

(story break: ok my little brother is watching snow white and you know when snow white finishes cleaning the dwarves' house she goes up to the bedroom and says she's sleepy? the bunnies yawn! animated baby bunnies are the third cutest thing to watch yawn! the first two are babies and cats respectively.)

ok rant's over.

enjoy wondering.

Your mind is just taking a break from all the hard work in school.

As for the arcade closing, I am really sorry to hear this. There need to be more places for kids to hang out and have fun.

Maybe you could think of a good idea and start some sort of business that fills this niche.

Regarding the car liking to go fast, this is not a good thing. The reason being the consequences if something were to go wrong. I am sorry to put a damper on your fun, but what would happen if your tire blew, you lost control of the car and killed someone. I know, I am being a little over the top, but there was a lady in Orlando who was speeding, lost control of her car, killed two kids, one of which was her daughter, and she is now in jail for vehicular homicide. And she is in jail for a long time.

The traffic laws are not only to protect you and your passengers, but others on the road. Running red lights, not fully stopping for stop signs and speeding could have consequences that put you in a place where the sun never shines. I do not want to see that.

Okay, enough of the lecture rant. I guess the reason I am so sensitive to this is because some speeder killed a mother opossum who was pregnant this morning. She died. I took her and the babies, who were very, very young, to the Wildlife Hospital and I am hoping the babies will make it. The babies were so young and not ready to be born, so I do not have much hope.

I only ever go maybe 5 over if that and I've very careful...

I also live in a place where just about everyone goes 10 over so it's actually for safety's sake I go fast.

I also live in a place where just about everyone goes 10 over so it's actually for safety's sake I go fast.

:lol::lol::lol:

Let me hear you tell the police officer that one.

Not a valid reason. :lol:

the cops go 10 over. as long as I'm slower than them nobody cares.

LOL :lol: LOL

LOL :lol: LOL

#2 in the list of not good reasons.

Nope, not a valid one either. :lol:

*waits for #3*

I like to think of them as speed suggestions.

But my dad had to run over some small furry creature while driving up to Maine, I think it was.

cause he was in the middle lane of the highway, heavy traffic, so he couldn't swerve or slow down or anything.

I like to think of them as speed suggestions.

But my dad had to run over some small furry creature while driving up to Maine, I think it was.

cause he was in the middle lane of the highway, heavy traffic, so he couldn't swerve or slow down or anything.

Oh, I am so sorry to hear about that little creature. I would have been sick to my stomach for the next couple days.

man i cant wait to actually start driving

I hope you don't ever drink or do drugs and drive.

I hope you don't ever drink or do drugs and drive.

not unexpectedly anyway