Hampsterdance Discussion Board

There's so many band names I come up with.

Yeah. So from now on, I'm going to jot down these band names here. I just randomly think of them. If you want to use one, just ask. Or I'll sue you. Some of these are serious, some of these are silly.

I get bored easily. Feel free to jot down your own ideas.

First round:

Prisoners of Insanity

Craving Chocolate

Less Desire

Cold Corner

Evaporated Life

My personal favorite is Prisoners of Insanity. It sounds really cool to me. So you better sound awesome if you're going to even ask for my permission.

Yeah. So from now on, I'm going to jot down these band names here. I just randomly think of them. If you want to use one, just ask. Or I'll sue you. Some of these are serious, some of these are silly.

I get bored easily. Feel free to jot down your own ideas.

First round:

Prisoners of Insanity

Craving Chocolate

Less Desire

Cold Corner

Evaporated Life

My personal favorite is Prisoners of Insanity. It sounds really cool to me. So you better sound awesome if you're going to even ask for my permission.

Before I read your last line, I liked Prisoners of Insanity myself. :D

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final cut*~*

If anyone wants Lighter Fluid Ignition, go ahead, 'cause we ditched that name. =D

It's now Moly -last name- and The Earthbound Newcomers.

Some names:

Eternal Darkness

Pull The Switch

Robots Ate My Grandma

x_x

Stringless Marionettes

Spelling Errors

Pitch Black Eclipse

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

If anyone wants Lighter Fluid Ignition, go ahead, 'cause we ditched that name. =D

It's now Moly -last name- and The Earthbound Newcomers.

Some names:

Eternal Darkness

Pull The Switch

Robots Ate My Grandma

x_x

Stringless Marionettes

Spelling Errors

Pitch Black Eclipse

If I had a horse in the Kentucky Derby, I would like to see the names Pull The Switch and Pitch Black Eclipse. Those are really cool names.

Pull the Switch is just like Hit the Lights. =D

Cobra Starship and Jefferson Starship

Tommy And The Two-Tones, Dick Dale and The Del-Tones

Pink Floyd, Pink Martinis

The Who, The Guess Who

AFI, CKY, REM

Funky Mangoes

Dirty Shoes

Soul Cleanse

Virtual Soap

Hair Pullers

...I still think Prisoners of Insanity is THE BEST. And I'm so going to try to make a band like that.

I always wanted to be in a band as the guitarist, bassist, or drummer.

But seeing as I have no skills whatsoever on any of those instruments, I don't think that is gonna happe. xD

But seeing as I have no skills whatsoever on any of those instruments, I don't think that is gonna happe. xD

Have you ever tried taking lessons? You have no idea if you have no skills if you don't try and take some lessons.

Have you ever tried taking lessons? You have no idea if you have no skills if you don't try and take some lessons.

I lack the motivation. :P

But I was never good in any of the middle school guitar dealies where they had guitar labs.

I might make a good drummer though...

I just need a set to see what I could do. xD

But I was never good in any of the middle school guitar dealies where they had guitar labs.

You can still take lessons.

Nah. I know I would never stick with it.

Plus I wouldn't ever practice it at my house.

It just wouldn't work for me.

Negative, negative, negative.

You haven't tried. It might happen that if you tried it, you would like it.

Therefore, you would want to practice at home. Unless of course, your parents told you that you would have to practice in the dog house. :lol:

If you like hitting stuff with sticks, you'd enjoy drums. And it's not hard to start. XD No offense to any drummers out there, but it's really not THAT hard. Unless you're pro skills. And Cheesey, it takes time and effort to start loving making music. If you stick to it and get better at it, which would be far easier on your chosen instruments than the trumpet, you'll love it and never want to stop. Just take the initiative. That's what I did with trumpet. Just try it. Lessons help motivate, to be honest. They're more for motivation than help with skills. Expensive lessons aren't necessary, just cheap weekly lessons.

If you like hitting stuff with sticks, you'd enjoy drums. And it's not hard to start. XD No offense to any drummers out there, but it's really not THAT hard. Unless you're pro skills. And Cheesey, it takes time and effort to start loving making music. If you stick to it and get better at it, which would be far easier on your chosen instruments than the trumpet, you'll love it and never want to stop. Just take the initiative. That's what I did with trumpet. Just try it. Lessons help motivate, to be honest. They're more for motivation than help with skills. Expensive lessons aren't necessary, just cheap weekly lessons.

Thank you for expressing those your thoughts!!!!

Yeah, now for Cheesey to see it. =D As far as the band. I have no progress on creating Prisoners of Insanity cuz I'm too lazy to start it. XD Oh, now for more band names! Though, nothing will EVER beat Prisoners of Insanity.

Trickle Tickle

Geometrically Lost

Cell Phone Text

New Tech

In Formation

Yeah, now for Cheesey to see it. =D As far as the band. I have no progress on creating Prisoners of Insanity cuz I'm too lazy to start it. XD Oh, now for more band names! Though, nothing will EVER beat Prisoners of Insanity.

Trickle Tickle

Geometrically Lost

Cell Phone Text

New Tech

In Formation

You are really great at names. I like those. :D

I like hitting stuff and violence....

But I just think it would be nifty, it isn't what I want to do with my life. Too many people in bands get killed and die and stuff.

That's what most people do, they have music as their hobby. But me, for example, I plan on teaching. =D It is nifty to play an instrument. I'm gonna make Julian teach me how to play guitar. And usually they die because of something totally their fault. I'm not saying all, but usually that's the case. XD

But I just think it would be nifty, it isn't what I want to do with my life. Too many people in bands get killed and die and stuff.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~

If I became a musician, I'd probably get shot. =D

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronoimy Domine*~*

If you like hitting stuff with sticks, you'd enjoy drums. And it's not hard to start. XD No offense to any drummers out there, but it's really not THAT hard. Unless you're pro skills.

i play drums, and i agree, its really not that hard. i playd drums from 5th-8th grade (im in 9th now) and it always came really easily to me. probably bcuz ive been taking piano since i was 7 and i already knew rhythm and stuff from that, and drums was just like that except without changing notes. so im like "this is simple." now that im in high school im playing bells, which is like a xylophone, not actual bells like the ones u ring. its basically the same as piano except u use mallets. whihch is why i did it for one year (4th grade) then switched to drums bcuz it was too much like piano. but now there rlly arent many mallet percussion players in my school cuz most of the drummers cant read music (at least music with different notes) so i get stuck with all the bell parts. i think theres maybe only 5 other people in my school that play mallet percussion. oh well. i would rlly like to do drums again but theres always more than enough drummers. sigh.

anyway, on the topic of band names....umm one time in global class we were reading about indian civilizations and i came across something that made me say "that would be a somewhat cool band name." anyway it's:

The Rightly Guided Caliphs

if i had to think of something else....well there were a bunch in the book "king dork" cuz the kid was always coming up with new names for his band but not rlly doing too much with the band itself. it was only him and this other kid so when he thought up band names & stage names, he would invent a female lead singer. but i recommend the book for teens and up for some subject content issues. interesting story though.

I probably don't even need to become a musician! :D

No... you are dangerous enough without adding music to the mix.

*thinks a jello-jigging kat with a shiny gold Claymore*

:o:blink::o

The reason I think that is because there's all these kids I know who hate me enough to murder me and have ****** enough parents that they can get a gun or knife.

The reason I think that is because there's all these kids I know who hate me enough to murder me and have ****** enough parents that they can get a gun or knife.

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Oh my.

I hate my generation.

Not the song. XD

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Oh my.

I hate my generation.

Not the song. XD

I'm sorry.

Well. MK, they may act like they want to shoot you or something. But they're just stupid kids. They're not capable of it. =D

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

Try looking at the Troublemakers at my school and say that again.

Well. MK, they may act like they want to shoot you or something. But they're just stupid kids. They're not capable of it. =D

That's scary. o_o

That's scary. o_o

On more than one occasion, at least three troublemakers, perverts, or 'gangsta's' have gotten into physical fights in the classroom.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine(*~*

That's scary. o_o

I always hope that the school bullies and troublemakers, meet a bigger bully sometime in their life.

:lol: Now that is justice! :lol:

That's scary. o_o

I always hope that the school bullies and troublemakers, meet a bigger bully sometime in their life.

There have alos been kids who have been arrested for having a gun or drugs on school grounds.

That's scary. o_o

Yeah, I know really. :lol:

And MK... you're in a terrible school o_O

That's scary. o_o

There have alos been kids who have been arrested for having a gun or drugs on school grounds.

What they ought to do is take all these kids, drop them off somewhere in the wild country of South Dakota and wish them luck.

The bully image would disappear once it started to get dark and they were all alone.

*in the background is heard... lions and tigers and bears, oh my; lions and tigers and bears, oh my; lions and tigers and bears...*

That's scary. o_o

I would really dislike attending school if I had to go to Mushroom_king's school.

That's scary. o_o

I would really dislike attending school if I had to go to Mushroom_king's school.

I know, really. At least my school doesn't have too many problems. Except in basically all of California girls get made fun of if they're fat. :rolleyes: This one guy I know says, "You're too danged skinny! Gain some weight!" and I'm like, yeah, not healthy, I want to. But the girls are like, "OMG Jeanette! You have like, the perfect bathing suit body!" or "I wish I could be as skinny as you." I mean, I'm not going to say I hate my body. That would be a total lie. But it's a bit awkward for me to think that people are jealous of something so... rediculous. Weight bothers me. I don't pay attention to it unless someone's morbidly obese or seems totally anorexic, but I'm sick of people pointing people out and making fun of people they don't know just because of their weight. I hope in MK's school they aren't critical about that at the very least.

That's scary. o_o

I know, really. At least my school doesn't have too many problems. Except in basically all of California girls get made fun of if they're fat. :rolleyes: This one guy I know says, "You're too danged skinny! Gain some weight!" and I'm like, yeah, not healthy, I want to. But the girls are like, "OMG Jeanette! You have like, the perfect bathing suit body!" or "I wish I could be as skinny as you." I mean, I'm not going to say I hate my body. That would be a total lie. But it's a bit awkward for me to think that people are jealous of something so... rediculous. Weight bothers me. I don't pay attention to it unless someone's morbidly obese or seems totally anorexic, but I'm sick of people pointing people out and making fun of people they don't know just because of their weight. I hope in MK's school they aren't critical about that at the very least.

Oh, I bet you they are very critical of weight in Mushroom_king's school.

It seems like they are critical of everything.

That's scary. o_o

Oh, I bet you they are very critical of weight in Mushroom_king's school.

It seems like they are critical of everything.

It would seem so. o_o

No... you are dangerous enough without adding music to the mix.

*thinks a jello-jigging kat with a shiny gold Claymore*

:o:blink::o

XD At least a dozen of my friends have solomnly swore to the Gawd of Lighting and Thunder and Jam that they will be the ones to bring about my untimely end.

But they weren't being serious like I guess people at MK's school are or something? o.o

Yea, my school is not very good.

Amazingly, people arn't critical of weight in my school.

P.S.-Karen Carpenter died of anorexia because of a celebrity gossip maginzene's comments about her. Remember that now!

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domin e*~*

The urban dictionary is fun when it comes to my school.

here is the defnition given. But edited for safety and content.

very wealthy public school in CHEESEMASTER'S CITY, Maryland, where most of the guys are preppy, want to play lacrosse, and spend to much time in weight training. You will find your average nerd, thugh, stoner, and goth here, too. The girls wont eat, most dye their hair, and all hate each other. THAT High School is stuffed with drama and ***holes.

And there is another quote I have heard of that I love about the "stereotype seperation..."

"We are no school, we are basically a devision of war."

sorry i killed the topic./...

:blink: What are you talking about??? :blink:

You didn't kill this topic.

i meant that after i posted, a week went by and nothing happened in this topic.

:lol: Timing. :lol:

You were looking at a slowdown in posting... finals, end of school, family holidays, etc. Now that school is out for some and ending for others, there will be spurts of posts and lack of posts.

very wealthy public school in CHEESEMASTER'S CITY, Maryland, where most of the guys are preppy, want to play lacrosse, and spend to much time in weight training. You will find your average nerd, thugh, stoner, and goth here, too. The girls wont eat, most dye their hair, and all hate each other. THAT High School is stuffed with drama and ***holes.

And there is another quote I have heard of that I love about the "stereotype seperation..."

If stereotyping was heroin, stupidity was vodka, and drama was pot, my entire school would be DEAD.

and speaking of which I know 6th graders who ahve experimented with the above drugs.

If The Earthbound Newcomers ever make albums, I'll make sure one is called More Behind Threed.

If stereotyping was heroin, stupidity was vodka, and drama was pot, my entire school would be DEAD.

and speaking of which I know 6th graders who ahve experimented with the above drugs.

when u say drama, do u mean like theater/actors or drama queens/overly dramatic people?

Sammy Hammy And the Pink Straitjacket Cats

[Your Name] Band

I Feel Like Tacos

ScissorCastle

Joseph Killed Jessica

Olive Green Crayons

The Psychedelic Luau

The Stencils

[Your Name] Group

The Chromosomes

Carbon and diamond

Boo Hoo I want The Old Game Back

The Happy Hippies

Sonic Death Monkey

Flying Fox

IDK (I Don't Know)

Bananas With Knives

Emo Corner

Leather And Pointy Things

What Does It Mean?(Yes, with the question mark)

So far, we have:

Prisoners of Insanity

Craving Chocolate

Less Desire

Cold Corner

Evaporated Life

Deaf Ninja

Lighter Fluid Ignition

Eternal Darkness

Pull The Switch

Robots Ate My Grandma

x_x

Stringless Marionettes

Spelling Errors

Pitch Black Eclipse

Funky Mangoes

Dirty Shoes

Soul Cleanse

Virtual Soap

Hair Pullers

Trickle Tickle

Geometrically Lost

Cell Phone Text

New Tech

In Formation

More Behind Threed

Hallucinogen Like Minds

Quick Death

Unseen Heart

Quiet Blood

Loud Silence

Live Lost

Adventure Planned

Fired Up Bananas

Sweaty Feet

Never Tainted

[Your Name] Band

I Feel Like Tacos

ScissorCastle

Joseph Killed Jessica

Olive Green Crayons

The Psychedelic Luau

The Stencils

[Your Name] Group

The Chromosomes

Carbon and diamond

The Happy Hippies

Sonic Death Monkey

Flying Fox

IDK (I Don't Know)

Bananas With Knives

Emo Corner

What Does It Mean?

I therefore ask for permission to use all these band names in a song.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The astronomy Diomine*~*

*~*The Psychedelic Luau8~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

The Happy Hippies

Sonic Death Monkey

Flying Fox

IDK (I Don't Know)

Bananas With Knives

Emo Corner

So far, we have:

Prisoners of Insanity

Craving Chocolate

Less Desire

Cold Corner

Evaporated Life

Deaf Ninja

Lighter Fluid Ignition

Eternal Darkness

Pull The Switch

Robots Ate My Grandma

x_x

Stringless Marionettes

Spelling Errors

Pitch Black Eclipse

Funky Mangoes

Dirty Shoes

Soul Cleanse

Virtual Soap

Hair Pullers

Trickle Tickle

Geometrically Lost

Cell Phone Text

New Tech

In Formation

More Behind Threed

Hallucinogen Like Minds

Quick Death

Unseen Heart

Quiet Blood

Loud Silence

Live Lost

Adventure Planned

Fired Up Bananas

Sweaty Feet

Never Tainted

[Your Name] Band

I Feel Like Tacos

ScissorCastle

Joseph Killed Jessica

Olive Green Crayons

The Psychedelic Luau

The Stencils

[Your Name] Group

The Chromosomes

Carbon and diamond

The Happy Hippies

Sonic Death Monkey

Flying Fox

IDK (I Don't Know)

Bananas With Knives

Emo Corner

What Does It Mean?

Well, Prisoners of Insanity is going to be a band soon. Don't ask when, I don't know. But I'm making it a band. XD

The Happy Hippies

Sonic Death Monkey

Flying Fox

IDK (I Don't Know)

Bananas With Knives

Emo Corner

So far, we have:

Prisoners of Insanity

Craving Chocolate

Less Desire

Cold Corner

Evaporated Life

Deaf Ninja

Lighter Fluid Ignition

Eternal Darkness

Pull The Switch

Robots Ate My Grandma

x_x

Stringless Marionettes

Spelling Errors

Pitch Black Eclipse

Funky Mangoes

Dirty Shoes

Soul Cleanse

Virtual Soap

Hair Pullers

Trickle Tickle

Geometrically Lost

Cell Phone Text

New Tech

In Formation

More Behind Threed

Hallucinogen Like Minds

Quick Death

Unseen Heart

Quiet Blood

Loud Silence

Live Lost

Adventure Planned

Fired Up Bananas

Sweaty Feet

Never Tainted

[Your Name] Band

I Feel Like Tacos

ScissorCastle

Joseph Killed Jessica

Olive Green Crayons

The Psychedelic Luau

The Stencils

[Your Name] Group

The Chromosomes

Carbon and diamond

The Happy Hippies

Sonic Death Monkey

Flying Fox

IDK (I Don't Know)

Bananas With Knives

Emo Corner

What Does It Mean?

Well, Prisoners of Insanity is going to be a band soon. Don't ask when, I don't know. But I'm making it a band. XD

Yeah! I like that band name. :)

The Happy Hippies

Sonic Death Monkey

Flying Fox

IDK (I Don't Know)

Bananas With Knives

Emo Corner

So far, we have:

Prisoners of Insanity

Craving Chocolate

Less Desire

Cold Corner

Evaporated Life

Deaf Ninja

Lighter Fluid Ignition

Eternal Darkness

Pull The Switch

Robots Ate My Grandma

x_x

Stringless Marionettes

Spelling Errors

Pitch Black Eclipse

Funky Mangoes

Dirty Shoes

Soul Cleanse

Virtual Soap

Hair Pullers

Trickle Tickle

Geometrically Lost

Cell Phone Text

New Tech

In Formation

More Behind Threed

Hallucinogen Like Minds

Quick Death

Unseen Heart

Quiet Blood

Loud Silence

Live Lost

Adventure Planned

Fired Up Bananas

Sweaty Feet

Never Tainted

[Your Name] Band

I Feel Like Tacos

ScissorCastle

Joseph Killed Jessica

Olive Green Crayons

The Psychedelic Luau

The Stencils

[Your Name] Group

The Chromosomes

Carbon and diamond

The Happy Hippies

Sonic Death Monkey

Flying Fox

IDK (I Don't Know)

Bananas With Knives

Emo Corner

What Does It Mean?

I'll take that as a yes and write the song tomorrow.

The Happy Hippies

Sonic Death Monkey

Flying Fox

IDK (I Don't Know)

Bananas With Knives

Emo Corner

So far, we have:

Prisoners of Insanity

Craving Chocolate

Less Desire

Cold Corner

Evaporated Life

Deaf Ninja

Lighter Fluid Ignition

Eternal Darkness

Pull The Switch

Robots Ate My Grandma

x_x

Stringless Marionettes

Spelling Errors

Pitch Black Eclipse

Funky Mangoes

Dirty Shoes

Soul Cleanse

Virtual Soap

Hair Pullers

Trickle Tickle

Geometrically Lost

Cell Phone Text

New Tech

In Formation

More Behind Threed

Hallucinogen Like Minds

Quick Death

Unseen Heart

Quiet Blood

Loud Silence

Live Lost

Adventure Planned

Fired Up Bananas

Sweaty Feet

Never Tainted

[Your Name] Band

I Feel Like Tacos

ScissorCastle

Joseph Killed Jessica

Olive Green Crayons

The Psychedelic Luau

The Stencils

[Your Name] Group

The Chromosomes

Carbon and diamond

The Happy Hippies

Sonic Death Monkey

Flying Fox

IDK (I Don't Know)

Bananas With Knives

Emo Corner

What Does It Mean?

I'll speak for the one name I made up and say to go ahead. XD

• 1 month later...

Christian Science Reading Room

Roller City 26

ABolt From The Blue

Retro Flavours

ATM Slur

Megan, my friend, is going to save money for drums and sticks and her step dad is gunna pay for her lessons and i am going to take guitar lessons and i play the keyboard/synthazizer (can't spell that) and we both sing so we are probably gunna have a band and we've got a friend who plays bass he's freakin awesome

rising darkness

blood striped candy cane

nearing the end

purple death star

blood red angel

darkened sky

that's all i've got for now

black blood

orange feet

blood tastes like sugar (actually that could be a song...... I'LL GO WRITE IT BYE!)

Megan, my friend, is going to save money for drums and sticks and her step dad is gunna pay for her lessons and i am going to take guitar lessons and i play the keyboard/synthazizer (can't spell that) and we both sing so we are probably gunna have a band and we've got a friend who plays bass he's freakin awesome

rising darkness

blood striped candy cane

nearing the end

purple death star

blood red angel

darkened sky

Your emo is showing. lawl. Just kidding.

Blood Striped Candy Cane is good

rising darkness

blood striped candy cane

nearing the end

purple death star

blood red angel

darkened sky

Your emo is showing. lawl. Just kidding.

Blood Striped Candy Cane is good

Eh. I like my emo.

I got a backpack today that's gray with skulls and roses.

Yes, Blood Striped Candy Cane is good, it was suposed to be my cousins band name but she never formed her band and gave up on the guitar.

Here is a list of all the band names I've come up with in the past 3 days. (Well most about 6 wern't appropriate)

Bonfire Babes

Wood Burning Souls

Burnt Muffins

Chocolate Banana's

Rising Darkness

Blood Striped Candy Cane

Nearing The End

Purple Death Star

Blood Red Angel

Darkened Sky

Black Blood

Orange Feet

Blood Tastes Like Sugar

Confessing To Darkness

Kissing Blood

Poetic Brunette's

Gun The Gas

Burning the Evidence

Gothic Girlies

The Beaded Ponytails

Radioactive Hamsters

We're On Leaf Patrol

Teal Lipstick & Red Eye shadow

Jail Break

Gated Community

Remote Vacation

Seal The Deal

Stealing Hearts

Gun Metal Scraps

Binding The Books

Resting In Pieces

Ink Blotches

5 O'clock Shadow

Alive At Last

The Last Moments Of Life

X Marks The Spot

Arrows Don't Point You In The Right Direction

You're On Fire

Sorry Won't Fix It This Time

Talking Puppets

Stabbed To Death

Shot in The Dark

We Spiked Your Punch

Lost minds

Dislodging Brains

Wounds Don't Always Heal Themselves

Picked Scabs

Gushing Love

The Coffee Mugs

Chocolate Stained Spoons

Caught Red Handed

Cuffed, Jailed, And Bailed

Parole

Bleed the Life Out of Me

Screeching Monkeys

You're A Fake

Love Is A Lie

The Fundamentals of Learning

The Banshee Screams In The Night

Squeaking Doors

Auto Tune

Caught Off Guard

No Blood's Been Spilled

You Cut Me Too Deep

Cashbox Cuties

Blank Screen

All We've Got

Mood Swings

Knocked into Oblivion

Pink Abyss

I'm Lost In Your Eyes

Page Turner

Ruling Out the Rules

Safety Pins

Blank Expressions

Dinosaurs Live under Rocks

Idiots Are Smarter Than We Think

Earthworms

Fireplace Ashes

Everything Is Better In The Dark

Chicken Pot Pie

Heroines

Alarming Silence

Lab Rats

Breathing Fire

Diary Stories

How To Host A Murder

Hiring Hit Men

Black Licorice

These Aren't The lyrics

Kudos

War Of The Sexes

It's A Cryin' Shame

You Shouldn't Have Left

You're Missing Out

• 2 weeks later...

Green w00t!

salt?

African Picnic Desires

Choose Food

Tacos COOL

PSI Boxes

[bUNNY]

WOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAH KILLER BUMP

BOOP BOOP CONTINUITY ERROR

PSI Miami

Crayons for arms

These ones are real: (my mom just got a 10 cd set from an infomercial called "flower power: music of the love generation")

-Quiksilver Messenger Service

-Strawberry Alarm Clock

-The Electric Prunes

and my favorite:

-The Peanut Butter Conspiracy

These ones are real: (my mom just got a 10 cd set from an infomercial called "flower power: music of the love generation")

-Strawberry Alarm Clock

-The Electric Prunes

and my favorite:

You're making me hungry.

-Strawberry Alarm Clock

-The Electric Prunes

and my favorite:

You're making me hungry.

sorry...i didn't even realize they were mostly food names! :P

-Strawberry Alarm Clock

-The Electric Prunes

and my favorite:

You're making me hungry.

I havn't eaten (is that a word??? oh well is now) in four days.

-Strawberry Alarm Clock

-The Electric Prunes

and my favorite:

You're making me hungry.

I haven't eaten (is that a word??? oh well is now) in four days.

Yes eaten is a word. But why haven't you eaten in four days?????

-Strawberry Alarm Clock

-The Electric Prunes

and my favorite:

You're making me hungry.

I haven't eaten (is that a word??? oh well is now) in four days.

Yes eaten is a word. But why haven't you eaten in four days?????

no time. And I'm never hungry. And I see no point in eating all that much untill track starts next semester. And I'm kind of depressed I guess.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*the Final Cut**

GANON AND HIS MINIONS

Fighting Polygon Team (I plan to use that one.)

Ninja Amish Dance Party

*~*the Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*