Hampsterdance Discussion Board

TBFOF

The Biggest Fan Of Fuzzy

I GOT MY LICENSE!

Yayyyyy! I'm not good enough of a driver yet. Still. Mostly it's home --> school and school --> home, me driving my mom or dad's car with them in the passenger seat. :rolleyes:

Oh well!

~Liz

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kill me now! I don't know how I got to be so busy this year.

As of today, I am now running a food drive next week and really pushing to get RFL to come to my school.

I went to a workshop at a camp in upstate New York for at-risk teens, from 8 A.M. till 4 P.M.

I got home at 5:30 ish, and had Drama at 6, till 9:30.

So much for my day off.

I have soooooooooo much homework, I don't know how I'm going to do this.

I neeeed to skip tomorrow or something. It's ridic.

Are you an at-risk teen? :unsure:

Anyway, your school killed us in math team (again!!) We got second place, though. If you didn't have 10 billion other things to do, I'd tell you to join. There's free pizza. My team is fun, we painted black stripes under our eyes like football players or something. It's the camraderie of a team without the pain of physical exertment. :P

And we got to listen to Elton John on the way home so I was frankly ecstatic. :D

~Liz

No. The camp is for the at-risk-teens in the summer, and then holds leadership and volunteer workshops and conferences the rest of the year.

Math < Dentist

K, I was just wondering...LOL

And the math < dentist? :blink: Ohhh, you like math less than the dentist? That's OK... :rolleyes:

~Liz

I GOT MY LICENSE!

PHENOMENAL !!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS OUTSTANDING NEWS!

C-O-N-G-R-A-T-U-L-A-T-I-O-N-S !!!!!!!!!!!

Now I have two states that I have to avoid riding my motorcycle in. New Jersey and New York. :rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol:

:P I'm one of the best drivers I know. But you should avoid riding in New Jersey in general. People here are INSANE. :rolleyes:

Thank you! :D

For now, I have my grandfather's old car, which is upsetting at times, but I'm glad that I still have a piece of him.

I found this little grandfather pendant thing that I gave him years back, under the seat, and... well... I can't really describe how I felt. I was so upset, but so happy at the same time.

Thank you! :D

For now, I have my grandfather's old car, which is upsetting at times, but I'm glad that I still have a piece of him.

I found this little grandfather pendant thing that I gave him years back, under the seat, and... well... I can't really describe how I felt. I was so upset, but so happy at the same time.

That's tough, I totally understand. The nice thought is that he had the pendant you gave him in the car with him. :D

:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko: Production Week :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

Killlllllllllllllllllllllll me now.

Not quite yet... we want to hear about the performances first. LOL

You'll do fine and the play will be a major success.

These 15 hour days at school are getting old, reallllllllllllly quickly.

I've slept 8 hours in total, in the past 4 days. I want to sleep soooooo badly, but I have soooo much homework.

Tonight was the dress rehearsal, and there is a such a lack of communication. I ran around like a head with my chicken cut off, doing four different jobs, while there were people standing around. Also, I got blamed for things that went wrong.

I wish I could get kidnapped, just for this weekend. :rolleyes:

:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko: Production Week :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

I've slept 8 hours in total, in the past 4 days. I want to sleep soooooo badly, but I have soooo much homework.

Tonight was the dress rehearsal, and there is a such a lack of communication. I ran around like a head with my chicken cut off, doing four different jobs, while there were people standing around. Also, I got blamed for things that went wrong.

We could kidnap you, but I feel that your parents would have us thrown in jail. Sooooo, that idea is out.

Any other thoughts?

You'll make it through this. We are here for moral support.

:wacko::wacko: Production Week :wacko::wacko:

We could kidnap you, but I feel that your parents would have us thrown in jail. Sooooo, that idea is out.

Any other thoughts?

One night down, two to go.

I was about 2 seconds from punching someone tonight. No one does anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry2::angry2:

You need to talk to the producer about that. Even if nothing ultimately changes (happened with my mom as stage manager when her assistant did nothing <_< ), the producer will at least know much of a workload you have on your hands (even if he/she doesn't openly admit it). What is your position anyway?

:wacko::wacko: Production Week :wacko::wacko:

Any other thoughts?

One night down, two to go.

I was about 2 seconds from punching someone tonight. No one does anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry2::angry2:

No violence. Breathe... take a few deep breaths and breathe. Then count to ten... s-l-o-w-l-y.

No do what Jesse suggested and talk to the producer about this.

Just remember, everyone is under stress. Emotions are running very high and people are pushed to the limits, just try and breathe, do the best you can, and brush off the rest. People react differently when they are under lots of stress.

The play will be a huge success.

Yoooo tbfof---

You probably are at school already, I'm going to try to see it today. My mom wanted to know how much tickets were and whether or not it's general admission. But you probably won't see this until after the show. :rolleyes:

~Liz

Yoooo tbfof---

You probably are at school already, I'm going to try to see it today. My mom wanted to know how much tickets were and whether or not it's general admission. But you probably won't see this until after the show. :rolleyes:

~Liz

Right you are.

I didn't see you? Did you come?

Yoooo tbfof---

~Liz

Right you are.

How did it go?

Yoooo tbfof---

~Liz

Right you are.

How did it go?

Things we much better today, and yesterday.

Yesterday, the director recognized all my hard work, and I was applauded for it... so that was nice. ^_^

Yoooo tbfof---

~Liz

Right you are.

How did it go?

Things we much better today, and yesterday.

Yesterday, the director recognized all my hard work, and I was applauded for it... so that was nice. ^_^

That's fantastic news!!! I'm really happy to hear that the director acknowledged your efforts.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Yoooo tbfof---

~Liz

Right you are.

You didn't see me? I was front row center. :rolleyes:

My apologies on not remembering what you look like, but...what part did you play?

(This would have been helpful to know before the play. LOL)

Great show, BTW. :D

~LIz

Yoooo tbfof---

~Liz

Right you are.

My apologies on not remembering what you look like, but...what part did you play?

~LIz

Lysander, Hermia, and Nick Bottom.

I'm just that gooooood.

No, I'm in zeee crew.

Yoooo tbfof---

~Liz

Right you are.

~LIz

I'm just that gooooood.

No, I'm in zeee crew.

And you were recognized for your excellence and hard work. :D

Yoooo tbfof---

~Liz

Right you are.

~LIz

I'm just that gooooood.

No, I'm in zeee crew.

I was. ^_^^_^^_^

I am finally getting my braces off! December 29th.

5 years and 87 days :excl:

:wacko::wacko:

Yoooo tbfof---

You probably are at school already, I'm going to try to see it today. My mom wanted to know how much tickets were and whether or not it's general admission. But you probably won't see this until after the show.

~Liz

Right you are.

You didn't see me? I was front row center.

Great show, BTW.

~LIz

I'm just that gooooood.

No, I'm in zeee crew.

I was. ^_^^_^^_^

I am finally getting my braces off! December 29th.

5 years and 87 days :excl:

:wacko::wacko:

SWEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTT !!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Yoooo tbfof---

~Liz

Right you are.

~LIz

I'm just that gooooood.

No, I'm in zeee crew.

Ohhhhh, OK. Did you come out at the end?

It was funny, my family went out to dinner at Olive Garden that night, and we saw Michelle M. and her family! And I heard she's going out with the guy who played Puck. So we ate dinner with them.

~Liz

Yoooo tbfof---

~Liz

Right you are.

~LIz

I'm just that gooooood.

No, I'm in zeee crew.

It was funny, my family went out to dinner at Olive Garden that night, and we saw Michelle M. and her family! And I heard she's going out with the guy who played Puck. So we ate dinner with them.

~Liz

Yeah. I guess you would say that.

But their relationship is so awkward.

I just got back from a 3 Day NYSCLSA Leadership Conference in Saratoga. I'll tell you all about it later!

It was so inspiring! ^_^

Yoooo tbfof---

~Liz

Right you are.

~LIz

I'm just that gooooood.

No, I'm in zeee crew.

~Liz

I just got back from a 3 Day NYSCLSA Leadership Conference in Saratoga. I'll tell you all about it later!

It was so inspiring! ^_^

Spill the leadership beans... we all want to hear! :D

Yoooo tbfof---

~Liz

Right you are.

~LIz

I'm just that gooooood.

No, I'm in zeee crew.

~Liz

It was so inspiring! ^_^

It was amazing! I loved it so much! I cannot wait to go back next year!

We had so many motivating speakers and amazing workshops, that I did not want to leave!

I hope I can attend the National Conference in Denver! :D

Yoooo tbfof---

~Liz

Right you are.

~LIz

I'm just that gooooood.

No, I'm in zeee crew.

~Liz

It was so inspiring! ^_^

It was amazing! I loved it so much! I cannot wait to go back next year!

We had so many motivating speakers and amazing workshops, that I did not want to leave!

I hope I can attend the National Conference in Denver! :D

I'm going nearish to Saratoga area for Thanksgiving....my aunt & uncle have a place there.

Glad you had a good time!

~Liz

I'm going through a really, reallly tough time right now.

I'm just totally unhappy.

Won't be active for a while.

I'll probably lurk and read about how people are doing, but won't be posting myself. :closedeyes:

Post your problems and this will help you deal with them better. Everyone is having problems and sometimes it is better if you get them out in the open. When you do this, it lessens the problem, plus there might be someone who has been there and can talk about it with you, or offer some advice you hadn't thought of.

We will understand if you don't want to post, but I hope you do.

I'll probably lurk and read about how people are doing, but won't be posting myself. :closedeyes:

Aw, *hugs* There seems to be a lot of that going around lately. :closedeyes:

I'm so sorry....let me know if I can help. Or if anyone else can.

~Liz

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm kinda diggin' the new year.

Things are pretty good so far! C:

I went to look at Hedgehogs with my friend yesterday. She put a down payment on one, and now I want one.

It took foreverrrrrrrrrrrr to get to though, and I didn't finish my homework, so I stayed home today.

70 days till France! C:

Hm, what else is new.

I can't think of anything, I'm pretty boring.

YAY OBAMA!

I went to look at Hedgehogs with my friend yesterday. She put a down payment on one, and now I want one.

It took foreverrrrrrrrrrrr to get to though, and I didn't finish my homework, so I stayed home today.

70 days till France! C:

Hm, what else is new.

YAY OBAMA!

I thought you already went to France. Am I crazy?

We miss you when you aren't around. So happy to see you today and to hear that your year is going great.

Why do you want a hedgehog? Seriously? Why?

Did you watch the festivities?

Today was extremely hard/weird/idk. I went to the mall to buy clothes, I had like, two pairs of 98$ jeans, a few 60$ shirts and everything picked out, then as I was going to check out, I just like, started to feel extremely guilty and like I didn't deserve it or anything, and put everything back, and just left. Then I drove around for like, 45 minutes, and I thought about a lotttttttttttttttttttttttttttt of things. I ended up parking down by the river, and just sat on a bench for about 30 minutes, questioning life, and everything that goes on. I don't know what caused me to do all this, it was really weird.

70 days till France! C:

Hm, what else is new.

YAY OBAMA!

We miss you when you aren't around. So happy to see you today and to hear that your year is going great.

France ----> April 1st.

70 days till France! C:

Hm, what else is new.

YAY OBAMA!

France ----> April 1st.

WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

May I please come????

• 1 month later...

One word, MIGRAINES.

I've had the worst migraines for about a week now, accompanied with nausea, dizzyness, and double vision.

I've been to quite a few doctors, and non can figure out what's wrong.

)O*((#*(*#*DSDK H AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

They come and go about every hour or so, and right now I'm in the clear, but I'm sure it will be back soon.

One word, MIGRAINES.

I've had the worst migraines for about a week now, accompanied with nausea, dizzyness, and double vision.

I've been to quite a few doctors, and non can figure out what's wrong.

)O*((#*(*#*DSDK H AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

They come and go about every hour or so, and right now I'm in the clear, but I'm sure it will be back soon.

TBFOF... how horrible.

With all the cures for different diseases... you would think they could find a cure for migraines.

I am so sorry. If there was something I could do to help, I certainly would do it immediately.

Please get better soon.

Just came up with a very dumb idea, but have you ever made a food/activities log?

Perhaps you could discover some clues that you are unable to remember when you go to the doctor's office.

It's now 3AM.

I just got home from the ER.

Tomorrow I have to go to the neurologist.

I'M SO TIRED OF THIS.

NOTHING IS WORKING.

THEY PUT ME ON MORPHINE AND MY HEADACHES STILL CAME THRU, AND THEY DIDN'T SEEM TO CARE.

THEY COMPLETELY IGNORED THE FACT THAT MY HEAD IS READY TO EXPLODE, AND TOLD ME I HAVE GASTROWHATEVER.

I'm in so much pain, sooooo much pain. I just want to know what's wrong.

And I neeeeeeeeeed to be better before France. It's in 27 days!

Today I missed going to see Phantom of The Opera on Broadway because of this.

:(:(:(-_--_--_--_-:(:(:(

It's now 3AM.

I'M SO TIRED OF THIS.

NOTHING IS WORKING.

THEY PUT ME ON MORPHINE AND MY HEADACHES STILL CAME THRU, AND THEY DIDN'T SEEM TO CARE.

THEY COMPLETELY IGNORED THE FACT THAT MY HEAD IS READY TO EXPLODE, AND TOLD ME I HAVE GASTROWHATEVER.

:(:(:(-_--_--_--_-:(:(:(

TBFOF... I am so sorry that you are having such awful headaches. Morphine and you still had the headache pain?!?!?!? Oh my, that is horrible. You missed Phantom of the Opera... I know this made you unhappy. And the ER until 03H00... how terrible for you.

Gastrowhatever... how do these connect? I don't understand how this creates the migraine.

It's now 3AM.

I'M SO TIRED OF THIS.

NOTHING IS WORKING.

:(:(-_--_--_-:(:(

TBFOF... I am so sorry that you are having such awful headaches. Morphine and you still had the headache pain?!?!?!? Oh my, that is horrible. You missed Phantom of the Opera... I know this made you unhappy. And the ER until 03H00... how terrible for you.

Gastrowhatever... how do these connect? I don't understand how this creates the migraine.

I had chest pains and trouble breathing which is why I really went in, and my doctor was there two hours later than he was supposed to be, and I think he just wanted to get out of there, so he told me it was something with my esphogus and gave me nexium.

Uhhhhhhhhhh. :rolleyes:

It's now 3AM.

I'M SO TIRED OF THIS.

NOTHING IS WORKING.

:(:(-_--_--_-:(:(

I had chest pains and trouble breathing which is why I really went in, and my doctor was there two hours later than he was supposed to be, and I think he just wanted to get out of there, so he told me it was something with my esphogus and gave me nexium.

Uhhhhhhhhhh. :rolleyes:

Oh... TBFOF... you really had a bad night. Do you think there is a different doctor that you could consult?

• 2 weeks later...

No progress.

None! France is in 14 days, and I may not go! :angry2:

I posted on a health board to see if anyone else had any comments, so I'm just gonna copy and paste what I put there, so to update you guys on what's going on.

"Hello!

I'm 16 years old, and for the past three weeks I have been suffering from severe "migraines". I've seen three pediatricians, two neurologists, been in the ER, an eye doctor, and a chiropractor. I've also been on nearly 11 different medications now. NOTHING is working.

They come and go whenever they please and last about an hour.

I've had scans and x-rays and blood work and all sorts of stuff, and they still cannot determine what is wrong.

None of the medicine is giving me any relief. I've tried Tylenol, Excdedrin, Axetil, Medrol Dose Pack, Hydrocodone, Imitrex, Indomethacine, Prednizone, Morphine, Percocet, and Valium. I'm also on Nexium to help my stomach with all these pills.

I'm also very dizzy, occasionally nauseous, and some chest pains, but mainly the intense headaches in the front of my head.

I'm supposed to leave for Paris, France on April 1st.

My mother is very concerned, and may cancel the trip if we don't see an improvement.

Any tips/suggestions/comments/etc"

I rested, a lot this weekend, took some new medicine, and am actually starting to feel decent again! :]

Finally.

I'm not back 100%, but anything is better than the misery I was in for a month.

There was one night that I prayed I would die in my sleep because the pain was so intense, and I saw no relief in sight, that I couldn't take it.

I'm getting uber excited about France now!

Horatio, you had mentioned friends of your's owning a cafe or something... I just looked at the itinerary, and we have an entire free day in Paris. Where are they located? ^_^

I rested, a lot this weekend, took some new medicine, and am actually starting to feel decent again! :]

Finally.

There was one night that I prayed I would die in my sleep because the pain was so intense, and I saw no relief in sight, that I couldn't take it.

Horatio, you had mentioned friends of your's owning a cafe or something... I just looked at the itinerary, and we have an entire free day in Paris. Where are they located? ^_^

How wonderful you are feeling better!!! Fantastic that the new medicine is working!

My friends would love for your to visit their cafe. I will get their cards and post the name and addresses tomorrow.

It would be so fantastic if you could visit them.

I wish I was there with you, I do this one day whirlwind tour of Paris where you see everything.

Actually my route is pretty good, even if I don't say so myself.

Finally.

How wonderful you are feeling better!!! Fantastic that the new medicine is working!

My friends would love for your to visit their cafe. I will get their cards and post the name and addresses tomorrow.

I wish I was there with you, I do this one day whirlwind tour of Paris where you see everything.

I'm so excited. I've already begun to pack, even though it's nine days away, and I'm bound to need some of the clothes in the days to come. :rolleyes:

Finally.

I'm so excited. I've already begun to pack, even though it's nine days away, and I'm bound to need some of the clothes in the days to come. :rolleyes:

I am excited for you!!! It is certainly great news that your medication is keeping those headaches away.

May I suggest that you make a list of what you think you will be taking. Sometimes Paris gets a little cold, so do bring a couple pieces of clothing that you can layer and a jacket. Great walking/running shoes are a must. Don't think about being a fashionista, just bring clothes that are comfortable, warm and that can be traveled in.

Finally.

I am excited for you!!! It is certainly great news that your medication is keeping those headaches away.

May I suggest that you make a list of what you think you will be taking. Sometimes Paris gets a little cold, so do bring a couple pieces of clothing that you can layer and a jacket. Great walking/running shoes are a must. Don't think about being a fashionista, just bring clothes that are comfortable, warm and that can be traveled in.

Teehee, that was funny.

So today, my friend crashed my car.

He doesn't have his license.

He rear ended someone.

I'm ######.

So is he.

*gives TBFOF a hug*

I won't ask the questions your parents would as I am certain you have already heard them.

Are the people he hit, okay? How hard did he hit them? Will they claim medical problems in the future?

What does your friend intend on doing? What did the police say? Is your car drivable?

To get you out of trouble, he should plan on paying for all the damage to both cars and take responsibility for anything that comes from the people he hit. Of course, he will not have enough money for this, but he should start thinking about how to make restitution.

Oh TBFOF, this is almost worse than losing my backpack.

*hugs, hugs, hugs*

He rear ended someone.

I'm ######.

So is he.

*gives TBFOF a hug*

I won't ask the questions your parents would as I am certain you have already heard them.

Are the people he hit, okay? How hard did he hit them? Will they claim medical problems in the future?

What does your friend intend on doing? What did the police say? Is your car drivable?

To get you out of trouble, he should plan on paying for all the damage to both cars and take responsibility for anything that comes from the people he hit. Of course, he will not have enough money for this, but he should start thinking about how to make restitution.

*hugs, hugs, hugs*

It was a parked car.

It has 6000$ in damages.

His parents only want to pay for the deductible and towing fee.

Our insurance is going up 800$ a year, for three years.

My car's bumper is slightly broken.

I went back to Starbucks today, where it happened, to try to see how it could have happened, but I just can't figure it out.

It's such a mess. Suchhhhhhhh a mess. I want to go fall off a clifff.

THIS IS THE WORSTTT WEEEK. EVER.

He rear ended someone.

I'm ######.

So is he.

*gives TBFOF a hug*

*hugs, hugs, hugs*

It was a parked car.

It has 6000$ in damages.

I went back to Starbucks today, where it happened, to try to see how it could have happened, but I just can't figure it out.

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO !!!!!

You should not have to put this on your insurance!

NO, NO, NO !!! He needs to take responsibility for his actions. His parents need to come up with the $6000 to repair the other car, and the money to repair yours.

Please do NOT put this on your insurance!

Ask your parents to intervene and get the money from his family.

Your friend needs to learn about responsibility and this is where it starts with him being held accountable for the bills incurred while he was at the wheel. Were the police involved? Did he get a ticket for not having a license? Were you in the car?

Please... do NOT put this on your insurance. He needs to pay, and then also pay for the three year increase in your insurance costs.

Also, very, very important, get at least three estimates for the repair. Not just the one submitted by the people. You need to specifically ask if there was any damage that looked like it was there before the accident. What kind of car did he hit? Did you take pictures?

He rear ended someone.

I'm ######.

So is he.

*gives TBFOF a hug*

*hugs, hugs, hugs*

It was a parked car.

It has 6000$ in damages.

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO !!!!!

NO, NO, NO !!! He needs to take responsibility for his actions. His parents need to come up with the $6000 to repair the other car, and the money to repair yours.

Your friend needs to learn about responsibility and this is where it starts with him being held accountable for the bills incurred while he was at the wheel. Were the police involved? Did he get a ticket for not having a license? Were you in the car?

Please... do NOT put this on your insurance. He needs to pay, and then also pay for the three year increase in your insurance costs.

Also, very, very important, get at least three estimates for the repair. Not just the one submitted by the people. You need to specifically ask if there was any damage that looked like it was there before the accident. What kind of car did he hit? Did you take pictures?

My mother works in insurance, so she is handling the entire thing.

I really don't know what to do.

His girlfriend is my best friend and I don't want to screw anything up.

He rear ended someone.

I'm ######.

So is he.

*gives TBFOF a hug*

*hugs, hugs, hugs*

It was a parked car.

It has 6000$ in damages.

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO !!!!!

My mother works in insurance, so she is handling the entire thing.

I really don't know what to do.

His girlfriend is my best friend and I don't want to screw anything up.

Talk to your mother and ask her advice on how to handle all this. Then, listen to her advice. As she is in insurance, she will know the right course of action.

As for your best friend, if she betrays you because you are asking him to do the right thing, then she is no friend at all. You are not a door mat and should not be walked all over. So, you need to do what is best for you, not what keeps a 'friend', who might not be a true friend at all. This would be a good test if she is a real friend.

Florence and Christian, Carole's sister and brother-in-law, own Le Parisien, which is a cafe - brasserie, located at 54, rue du Four, 75006 Paris, with a phone number of 01.45.48.32.21

And Carole's parents own, Le Suffren, a brasserie, located at 84, Avenue du Suffren, 75015 Paris with a telephone number of 01.45.66.97.86. This brasserie is not too far from the Tour de Eiffel. It is only about a five minute walk so you can see the sights and then have some great food.

If you want just to have a cup of coffee or soda, stand at the bar. The tourists sit at tables and the price is a lot more expensive for the same cup of coffee. The prices vary from the bar, inside seating to outside seating. If you want to see and be seen, then you will be paying the most for an outside table to drink your coffee. If you are just having coffee or something to drink, then stand at the bar. On the bar are croissants and other things to eat, these are NOT free. So, if you grab one, you will be paying for this as well.

Have a wonderful time!!! Take lots of pictures and don't forget to bring your medicine to keep the headaches away.

Also, very, very important. Drink more water than you ever imagined on the flight. You need about one small bottle per hour plus. You will have to purchase the water after you pass through security at the airport. Yes, you will pay an outrageous price, but it is well worth it. There is just not enough water to go around on the airplane and the flight attendants will never give you enough to prevent dehydration. Dehydration can also bring on a headache. So, please, please, PLEASE, buy about five or six bottles of water for your ride each way.

Florence and Christian, Carole's sister and brother-in-law, own Le Parisien, which is a cafe - brasserie, located at 54, rue du Four, 75006 Paris, with a phone number of 01.45.48.32.21

And Carole's parents own, Le Suffren, a brasserie, located at 84, Avenue du Suffren, 75015 Paris with a telephone number of 01.45.66.97.86. This brasserie is not too far from the Tour de Eiffel. It is only about a five minute walk so you can see the sights and then have some great food.

If you want just to have a cup of coffee or soda, stand at the bar. The tourists sit at tables and the price is a lot more expensive for the same cup of coffee. The prices vary from the bar, inside seating to outside seating. If you want to see and be seen, then you will be paying the most for an outside table to drink your coffee. If you are just having coffee or something to drink, then stand at the bar. On the bar are croissants and other things to eat, these are NOT free. So, if you grab one, you will be paying for this as well.

Have a wonderful time!!! Take lots of pictures and don't forget to bring your medicine to keep the headaches away.

Also, very, very important. Drink more water than you ever imagined on the flight. You need about one small bottle per hour plus. You will have to purchase the water after you pass through security at the airport. Yes, you will pay an outrageous price, but it is well worth it. There is just not enough water to go around on the airplane and the flight attendants will never give you enough to prevent dehydration. Dehydration can also bring on a headache. So, please, please, PLEASE, buy about five or six bottles of water for your ride each way.

Thank you so much Horatio!

I'll be thinking about you the whole time I'm there!

You have no idea just how excited I am for you. Have a great time!!!!! You will be missed!!!!!

Take a zillion pictures... please!

How awesome that you are going! Have fun and enjoy yourself. :D

• 2 weeks later...

You have no idea just how excited I am for you. Have a great time!!!!! You will be missed!!!!!

I'm home :(

It was the most amazing time of my life, and I loved every minute of this.

I fell in loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee with all of it, but Nice especially. I want to live there! It's perfect!

I took 2361 pictures, and I'll upload them later.

I fell in loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee with all of it, but Nice especially. I want to live there! It's perfect!

How exciting that you had such a wonderful time. Nice is beautiful.

We would love to see all 2361 pictures. :lol:

I'm glad it was amazing! I know Rachel J and Kaitlyn H went too.

Elton has a house in Nice. :wub:

~Liz

• 4 weeks later...

In an effort to liven up HD, I'm going to start posting in this topic daily, about my day.

Monday & Tuesday

Monday was my AP Bio exam. I was up till 2:30 AM studying, then woke up at 5AM to continue studying. I was TERRIFIED of the exam, but once I took it, it wasn't that bad. Afterwards, I came home, and slept, forevzz.

Tuesday, today, I woke up normal time, and the day was boring and lame. Nothing exciting, except that my French teacher finally complimented on my tan. See, I am about as white as white gets, so it takes me a while to build up a tan. I started about three weeks ago with my friend Brooke, but she's miles ahead of me because she's tan to begin with. So that was kinda nifty. I went to the dentist after school, got a filling, and now I'm here. Woopie.

Yes, we could use a little livining up. Maybe I could contribute to that more myself.

I'm praying for your continued recovery. And also that whoever looks at your exam won't stink at their job. :P

I hope both of you continue to post on a regular basis.

We need to put some dynamite into some of these posts. :lol:

You probably did a great job on your test. Let us know your result.

A tan already? WOW! I'm impressed.

I hope both of you continue to post on a regular basis.

We need to put some dynamite into some of these posts. :lol:

You probably did a great job on your test. Let us know your result.

A tan already? WOW! I'm impressed.

Well, a tanning bed had a little bit to do with it. :rolleyes:

:lol: Perhaps a LOT to do with it. :lol:

So Prom is tonight. I HATE MY TUX. I hate loose clothing. I'm so tall and slim that anything loose just doesn't look right on me. The fabric like drowns me. I'm a tad bit nervous. I'm going with my date and one group of friends, then ditching them afterward to go with other people. :blush:

I hope my mom doesn't make a big deal out of it.

So Prom is tonight. I HATE MY TUX. I hate loose clothing. I'm so tall and slim that anything loose just doesn't look right on me. The fabric like drowns me. I'm a tad bit nervous. I'm going with my date and one group of friends, then ditching them afterward to go with other people. :blush:

Sorry to say this, but your mother will probably make a big deal out of it. So, just smile and let her take pictures. Get a picture of the corsage you are getting your date so we can see. :D

No problem ditching the first group of friends to hang out later with another. You will have a great time with both group of friends.

No need to be nervous.

Post photos... Please! :D

Have fun tonight! Tonight is also my school's senior prom. (Junior prom was 1 May)

I should post pictures...I haven't posted any on FB yet either...

~Liz

Have fun tonight! Tonight is also my school's senior prom. (Junior prom was 1 May)

~Liz

*waits for pictures from Dog Lover*

~Liz

Oh...yeah. Soon! (I am on a school computer right now so I can't access FB)

~Liz

~Liz

Oh...yeah. Soon! (I am on a school computer right now so I can't access FB)

~Liz

I can wait. :)

• 3 weeks later...
So Liz, did you have fun taking your SAT IIs at NFA Saturday morning? In physics and something else.

While sitting next to an African American girl's name who I cannot seem to think of. And Michelle M.

:rolleyes:

That was you behind me! I wasn't sure...and I didn't want it to be awkard if it wasn't you. :unsure:

I was sitting next to Naja...I took Physics and Math 2. They went pretty well. I wish I knew how I did!

~Liz

So Liz, did you have fun taking your SAT IIs at NFA Saturday morning? In physics and something else.

While sitting next to an African American girl's name who I cannot seem to think of. And Michelle M.

That was you behind me! I wasn't sure...and I didn't want it to be awkard if it wasn't you. :unsure:

I was sitting next to Naja...I took Physics and Math 2. They went pretty well. I wish I knew how I did!

~Liz

My guess is that you did phenomenally well. :D

~Liz

My guess is that you did phenomenally well. :D

I find out of the 25th...

~Liz

• 2 weeks later...
What did you say you got on the SATs, Liz?

The regular SATs, which I took in March, I got 740 math, 750 crit. reading, and 800 writing.

SAT-IIs I find out tomorrow.

ACTs- found out today. 35 composite. (out of 36.)

~Liz

The regular SATs, which I took in March, I got 740 math, 750 crit. reading, and 800 writing.

~Liz

CONGRATULATIONS !!!

What phenomenal scores!!!

~Liz

I did so poorly on my SATs. I was so shocked when I saw my score.

I thought I did fairly well, atleast 2100.

I was hoping I would do well, so I could take the SAT II in October, but I can't now, since I need to retake the regular.

~Liz

I was hoping I would do well, so I could take the SAT II in October, but I can't now, since I need to retake the regular.

I'm sorry! I'm sure you'll do better next time.

~Liz

~Liz

Oh no!

How bad is bad? Are you just being hard on yourself? I'm sorry that you will have to retake the SAT's.

You will do great the next time.

~Liz

Oh no!

How bad is bad? Are you just being hard on yourself? I'm sorry that you will have to retake the SAT's.

Under 2000! :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

~Liz

Oh no!

Under 2000! :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Ohhhhhh... I am so sorry to hear this.

I know you are upset with your scores.

Next time will definitely be much better.

Do I ever get a break?

So I'm thinkin' I have this like genetic back problem that two of my cousins(Megan and Kelly) have. It's really, er, severe, I guess. Megan has had it the longest and she had to have two surgeries to correct the problem. Kelly needs it but is afraid to after seeing what Megan went through and how difficult it was for her. Megan has a full scholarship to Quinnipiac for basketball, but had to stop playing after only a few games because she needed the surgery and was unable to return.

I saw my orthopedic doctor, who I've gone to forever, for my broken femur, my knees, etc, but he was not sure exactly what it was, because he specializes in the legs, which we never knew, or were never told. I would have assumed the receptionist chick would have told that when we made the appointment, but whatevz. My mom didn't want to tell him about my cousins, rather see what his opinion was first so that the family history would not sway his choice immidiately or something like that.

I spoke to both of my cousins and they both said it is the exact same thing they went through and I am going to the doctor that did Megan's second surgery next week.

<_<

Do I ever get a break?

So I'm thinkin' I have this like genetic back problem that two of my cousins(Megan and Kelly) have. It's really, er, severe, I guess. Megan has had it the longest and she had to have two surgeries to correct the problem. Kelly needs it but is afraid to after seeing what Megan went through and how difficult it was for her. Megan has a full scholarship to Quinnipiac for basketball, but had to stop playing after only a few games because she needed the surgery and was unable to return.

I saw my orthopedic doctor, who I've gone to forever, for my broken femur, my knees, etc, but he was not sure exactly what it was, because he specializes in the legs, which we never knew, or were never told. I would have assumed the receptionist chick would have told that when we made the appointment, but whatevz. My mom didn't want to tell him about my cousins, rather see what his opinion was first so that the family history would not sway his choice immidiately or something like that.

I spoke to both of my cousins and they both said it is the exact same thing they went through and I am going to the doctor that did Megan's second surgery next week.

<_<

I'm sorry. -_- I hope everything works out OK.

REST IN PEACE

Hampsterdance -_-

Have faith. Things should pick up.

What's happening with you? Are you okay?

REST IN PEACE

Hampsterdance -_-

Eh, I'm alright.

I went to the doctor for my back, and I have a very large curve to my spine; lordosis. At one point there is supposed to be a 43 ish degree curve, and mine is close to 90. I'm having an MRI to check for something about the joints, spondylolysis or spondylosis, I can't remember which he said. I possibly could have an early stage of spondylolisthesis as well, which is what both of my cousins have. My migraines are coming back, and I would say worse than they were before. -_-

REST IN PEACE

Hampsterdance -_-

Eh, I'm alright.

I went to the doctor for my back, and I have a very large curve to my spine; lordosis. At one point there is supposed to be a 43 ish degree curve, and mine is close to 90. I'm having an MRI to check for something about the joints, spondylolysis or spondylosis, I can't remember which he said. I possibly could have an early stage of spondylolisthesis as well, which is what both of my cousins have. My migraines are coming back, and I would say worse than they were before. -_-

Oh no. How awful that you are going through all of this.

*hugs TBFOF*

If there was something we could do to ease your pain, we certainly would.

Let us know how you are doing and how the MRI turns out.

Hopefully your migraines go away again.

Still waiting to go to the doctor to get the MRI results. I got copies, and they don't look too good, but what do I know?

Can I move to Paris with you? I spent the past few days in Manhattan at my friend's apartment in Greenwich. I hate the suburbs. I need to live in the city.

Still waiting to go to the doctor to get the MRI results. I got copies, and they don't look too good, but what do I know?

Can I move to Paris with you? I spent the past few days in Manhattan at my friend's apartment in Greenwich. I hate the suburbs. I need to live in the city.

I have no idea of how to read an MRI. So hopefully the doctor gives you goodness soon. Waiting is so hard.

You will have your own room in Paris. I'll send you the key and address. Of course, I am still waiting on the results of the bid. The 1st of August will not come soon enough.

It's been really difficult for me to sleep lately, and I think my back pain is part of the blame.

Anywho, it's like, 2:30A.M. EST and I've just been thinking about everything for the past hour.

I started to just like, think about myself, and my life and what I've accomplished, and what I want to do, and what my dreams and aspirations are, and stufffs.

I then realized that I'm an incredibly shallow person. Half the time I don't even realize how bad I am. Materialistic things matter so much to me. I judge people on how they dress. Thinking about it now, I realized that I do that a LOT! And I need to change that. When I went to Manhattan last week, I rode the train down with a friend and we just discussed college and life and stuff. I admitted to her that I'm extremely shallow and materialistic and I feel so bad that I actually accept I'm like that and I haven't done anything to change that. When I go places with my friends, I make one friend drive, because she has a new Infiniti G35. I don't know. It makes me just feel good I guess, having nice things, and sometimes I feel like I'm better than others, and saying that, I feel so bad. New clothes make me happy. Designer clothes make me happy.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I love helping out those less fortunate and volunteering, but I just subconsciously feel that way sometimes. My friend's uncle lives in a very luxurious apartment building in New York, and when I go there, I just feel good. I feel like I belong there, and that upscale thing makes me feel good. I know every one likes nice things sometimes, but I feel like that's all that makes me happy and I could not be happy poor. It just would not work.

My prom date this year was not the most popular of people. I wasn't planning on going, and she needed a date, and all our friends were begging me to go with her. I felt embarrassed to say I was going with her because she wasn't "cool enough" in my book.

Ugh. I feel so stupid saying this, but I know I need to get it out.

IJNHDBJAKFjldksafjnkjsdfla. :angry:-_-:(

It's never simple. One doctor believes I have osteoarthritis in the facet joints of my back, but he is not a spine specialist and does not want to make a mistake, therefore I need to go to a specialist in New York City. I'd rather find out now and have it be something bad then have to go thru all these tests and doctors only for them to say months later that they still are not sure. :angry2:

It's been really difficult for me to sleep lately, and I think my back pain is part of the blame.

Anywho, it's like, 2:30A.M. EST and I've just been thinking about everything for the past hour.

I started to just like, think about myself, and my life and what I've accomplished, and what I want to do, and what my dreams and aspirations are, and stufffs.

I then realized that I'm an incredibly shallow person. Half the time I don't even realize how bad I am. Materialistic things matter so much to me. I judge people on how they dress. Thinking about it now, I realized that I do that a LOT! And I need to change that. When I went to Manhattan last week, I rode the train down with a friend and we just discussed college and life and stuff. I admitted to her that I'm extremely shallow and materialistic and I feel so bad that I actually accept I'm like that and I haven't done anything to change that. When I go places with my friends, I make one friend drive, because she has a new Infiniti G35. I don't know. It makes me just feel good I guess, having nice things, and sometimes I feel like I'm better than others, and saying that, I feel so bad. New clothes make me happy. Designer clothes make me happy.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I love helping out those less fortunate and volunteering, but I just subconsciously feel that way sometimes. My friend's uncle lives in a very luxurious apartment building in New York, and when I go there, I just feel good. I feel like I belong there, and that upscale thing makes me feel good. I know every one likes nice things sometimes, but I feel like that's all that makes me happy and I could not be happy poor. It just would not work.

My prom date this year was not the most popular of people. I wasn't planning on going, and she needed a date, and all our friends were begging me to go with her. I felt embarrassed to say I was going with her because she wasn't "cool enough" in my book.

Ugh. I feel so stupid saying this, but I know I need to get it out.

IJNHDBJAKFjldksafjnkjsdfla. :angry:-_-:(

The great part of your situation is that you recognize that aspect of you and want to try and change it.

There are many people who never want to see this in themselves and if they do, they deny that they are like that.

Please don't feel stupid admitting you are this way, but I do suggest that you try and change things.

If you were to meet a girl and the only reason she was with you was because of the materialistic things you could bestow upon her and not for who you are, she would be gone when the money ran out.

You might need to do a year with the Peace Corps or other volunteer group where 'things' do not matter. Who you are is the greatest gift of all.

A couple of things for you to think about... you have a lot of talent that money can't buy. You are a good person when you forget about the 'things' and focus on helping others, for example, your grandparents. You really worked hard to help them out and had a very deep, loving relationship. There were no material objects there, just you giving of yourself and their appreciation shown by their love for you. Money is great, but it is also the root of all evil. Take a look at what money has done to many people right there in your state.

We really care about you and like you for the person you are. We do not see the materialistic stuff that you claim to like, we only see a great guy on the other end of the computer screen. Please focus on who you are, as you really are a fantastic person.

It's never simple. One doctor believes I have osteoarthritis in the facet joints of my back, but he is not a spine specialist and does not want to make a mistake, therefore I need to go to a specialist in New York City. I'd rather find out now and have it be something bad then have to go thru all these tests and doctors only for them to say months later that they still are not sure. :angry2:

Going through tests to help determine the problem will hopefully give doctors the knowledge they need to improve your life and get rid of all the pain. I know it is hard for you, with all these tests, but I do hope that the can fix the problem. Maybe the back problem will get rid of the migraines as well.

We have you in our hearts that the medical problems will be diagnosed properly and the situation corrected.

*gives TBFOF a hug*

Fo seriously, for the past few days I've been getting "ice pick headaches" that are ridiccccccculous. Hurt so bad. Will it even end.

My back pain just gets worse and worse and worse. My appointment in Manhattan is next Tuesday, the 11th, but I'm also going to Westchester to see another specialist on Thursday.

Anddd I have to go back to my pediatrician to get a recommendation thing, I know that's not the right word, but I can't think, to go back to my Neurologist. Referral!

isua8 9yyh w4o9 ;okr lrhjjjkkkkkaer 8io qjifandsjk cksh ora93r209uewroji099u0032lkgdl jerjrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr sdfjiask <---- How I feel right now.

Fo seriously, for the past few days I've been getting "ice pick headaches" that are ridiccccccculous. Hurt so bad. Will it even end.

My back pain just gets worse and worse and worse. My appointment in Manhattan is next Tuesday, the 11th, but I'm also going to Westchester to see another specialist on Thursday.

Anddd I have to go back to my pediatrician to get a recommendation thing, I know that's not the right word, but I can't think, to go back to my Neurologist. Referral!

isua8 9yyh w4o9 ;okr lrhjjjkkkkkaer 8io qjifandsjk cksh ora93r209uewroji099u0032lkgdl jerjrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr sdfjiask

*gives TBFOF a hug*

Health care really does need an overhaul. To me it is ridiculous that you have to go back to your pediatrician for a referral when the pediatrician knows exactly what is going on. GRRRRR. That's one of my major complaints with the health care system. Someone, somewhere should know how to diagnose you correctly and fix the problem. Hopefully you will find the right doctor on the appointment in Manhattan.

With the age of the internet, you would think that a doctor could put up your symptoms, and perhaps x-rays, with no personal information, on a doctor's only website, asking for help in diagnosing the problem. If they would communicate with one another, perhaps they could find just one doctor who could diagnose you correctly.

You are in our thoughts, heart and prayers for a fix to this health problem.

• 2 weeks later...

Now I'm being tested for bone cancer. What fun. <_>

:(:(:(

How stressful!!!!

I am so, so sorry that you are going through all this.

What can we do to help you during this period of uncertainty and medical problems?

Do my AP Euro homework?! ^_^

Just kidding. I really need to get on that tho.

No problem... I'll get right on your homework.

Now I'm being tested for bone cancer. What fun. <_<

How stressful!!!!

What can we do to help you during this period of uncertainty and medical problems?

This [A World Lit Only By Fire] is one of the most boring books I've ever read...although that isn't saying much.

Now I'm being tested for bone cancer. What fun. <_>

How stressful!!!!

This [A World Lit Only By Fire] is one of the most boring books I've ever read...although that isn't saying much.

I could let you have a copy of the Federal Aviation Regulations.

You would find a new standard for b-o-o-r-r-r-i-n-g. :lol:

Seven more posts until you hit the 10,000 mark.

What are you waiting for?

:huh::huh::blink::huh::huh:

For people to start posting!!!!!!! Where is everyone?

Starting to get over summer. Check out Erendayu, a topic called It's Been A Long Time.

A returning, hopefully continuous, poster.

Starting to get over summer. Check out Erendayu, a topic called It's Been A Long Time.

Vaguely remember her(?). Doesn't she(?) have like a twin or a sister or something.

Kai and then another name that sounded very familiar.

Vaguely remember her(?). Doesn't she(?) have like a twin or a sister or something.

Kai and then another name that sounded very familiar.

You remember more than you think!

*high fives*

Oh how I wish I had a normal life, with married parents, that I got along with. I had a massive blow up with my father today. I have so much anger built up inside of me right now, I don't even know how to go about saying what I want to say!! :angry2:

I am so sorry that you are having problems. You do need to be able to express yourself so that your parents understand how you feel. Is there someone, a counselor, teacher, etc., who can help you to better communicate without blowing up? There are some good books that can help, if you are interested let me know.

In the meantime, let me see if I can find some advice on this matter for you.

It is so hard to not have a true family. I hate my father. I hate my step father. I do not get along with my mother. They only family member that I can get along with is my grandma. And it's not the petty little things that most kids fight with their parents with. It's not about losing texting, or being grounded for a week for failing a test. There is so much more than that.

My father is a control freak who is always right. He thinks I'm an incompetent little fool who doesn't understand a single thing. I honestly cannot stand him. There is not one ounce of me that ever wants to see him again. And I really, truly mean that.

My step father is an alcoholic waste of oxygen. He has verbally abused me for the past 13 years. My mother always made me forgive him and just forget about it. But I cannot do that anymore. He has put me through so much over the past 13 years that I will never, ever forgive him. My mother told me he wants to change, but I know that will never happen. He is a horrible person who gets satisfaction from putting others down.

I'm really getting frustrated talking about this. I'll finish some other time.

It is so hard to not have a true family. I hate my father. I hate my step father. I do not get along with my mother. They only family member that I can get along with is my grandma. And it's not the petty little things that most kids fight with their parents with. It's not about losing texting, or being grounded for a week for failing a test. There is so much more than that.

My father is a control freak who is always right. He thinks I'm an incompetent little fool who doesn't understand a single thing. I honestly cannot stand him. There is not one ounce of me that ever wants to see him again. And I really, truly mean that.

My step father is an alcoholic waste of oxygen. He has verbally abused me for the past 13 years. My mother always made me forgive him and just forget about it. But I cannot do that anymore. He has put me through so much over the past 13 years that I will never, ever forgive him. My mother told me he wants to change, but I know that will never happen. He is a horrible person who gets satisfaction from putting others down.

*gives TBFOF a hug*

It is important to have respect, encouragement, love and compassion from your father. You are intelligent, have a good sense of humour and can achieve great things if given support. Unfortunately your father does not understand that you are a terrific human being and he has lost the best thing in his life.

As for your step-father, alcoholism is something that can destroy families. He might want to change, but unless he stops drinking, I don't see that happening. Verbal abuse sometimes hurts more than physical abuse. I hope both your mother and step-father seek help to stop his drinking. Until that happens, he will continue as he is, and that is not good for anyone.

Your frustration is justified. I am so truly sorry that you are going through all this. Focus on getting into college and out of the house. That is your best course of action.

I'm so sorry about everything. I wish I knew a way to help. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

~Liz

First day of senior year tomorrow. Definitely have mixed emotions. I'm excited to get it over with, but I know it's going to be stressful.

Try and enjoy your senior year. Look forward to the thought that you will be heading off to college, make new friends and have new adventures. When you look back, you will have fond memories of your years here. Please don't let the stress get to you. Your health is too important!

Have a great first day of an even better year!

My first day was yesterday too... it went pretty well! Now I'm off today because my school decided to make a weird schedule this year.

How was your first day?

~Liz

You are off? :wacko:

Very strange. I am in Syracuse at the moment and we aren't having a snow day. :lol:

Yes...in past years, only freshmen have gone in the last few days of Labour Day week, and everyone else came back the next Monday. This worked well, because it gave the freshies a chance to figure out their schedules/etc. without everyone else there. And it gave the upperclassmen a few more days of summer vacation. However, this year the schedule was Wed. : Soph. and Jun., Thurs. : Seniors and Freshmen, Fri. : Just Freshmen. :wacko:

Then everyone goes back on Monday.

~Liz

My first day was yesterday too... it went pretty well! Now I'm off today because my school decided to make a weird schedule this year.

How was your first day?

~Liz

You are off? :wacko:

Very strange. I am in Syracuse at the moment and we aren't having a snow day. :lol:

Yes...in past years, only freshmen have gone in the last few days of Labour Day week, and everyone else came back the next Monday. This worked well, because it gave the freshies a chance to figure out their schedules/etc. without everyone else there. And it gave the upperclassmen a few more days of summer vacation. However, this year the schedule was Wed. : Soph. and Jun., Thurs. : Seniors and Freshmen, Fri. : Just Freshmen. :wacko:

Then everyone goes back on Monday.

~Liz

Strange schedule. Sounds like a person with three doctorates designed that schedule. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry about my lack of updates.

I'll do a quick summary... I'm 45 minutes late to homecoming!!! :rolleyes:

School is greatttttt! Love it, minus the insane work load.

Almost done applying to college! Thankfully. Northeastern, American, Fordham, NYU, Stony Brook, and Binghamton.

I really need to find another safety school though. Hmmm.

This is one of the first times where I'm actually realllllllly happy. This week was home(spirit week).

Tuesday was Tie Dye Tuesday, and I made the most awesome bleach dyed shirt ever!! Wednesday was Wacky Wednesday, but I didn't do anything for that.

Thursday was Color Wars day, and I totallllly orange, minus my skin! Friday was spirit day, painted my face, won the three legged race at the pep rally, and was nominated for homecoming king. :D

I reallly need to get going now, I'll fill you in on everything else later.

Sorry about my lack of updates.

I'll do a quick summary... I'm 45 minutes late to homecoming!!! :rolleyes:

School is greatttttt! Love it, minus the insane work load.

Almost done applying to college! Thankfully. Northeastern, American, Fordham, NYU, Stony Brook, and Binghamton.

I really need to find another safety school though. Hmmm.

This is one of the first times where I'm actually realllllllly happy. This week was home(spirit week).

Tuesday was Tie Dye Tuesday, and I made the most awesome bleach dyed shirt ever!! Wednesday was Wacky Wednesday, but I didn't do anything for that.

Thursday was Color Wars day, and I totallllly orange, minus my skin! Friday was spirit day, painted my face, won the three legged race at the pep rally, and was nominated for homecoming king. :D

I reallly need to get going now, I'll fill you in on everything else later.

Those sound like great schools!!! All of those would be great to attend.

Homecoming King... how awesome! TBFOF you rock!!!

Pictures... we want pictures. How about one of the bleach dyed shirt!!! Please!!!

Nice to know that things are going great for you. You really deserve a great life. :)

View from the Walkway Over the Hudson - longest pedestrian bridge in the world!

*hands TBFOF The Blue Moon Award*

Those are phenomenal photographs. I love them all!!! What a spectacular view!!!

The picture from the sidewalk shows such creativity. That is such a great picture.

Thank you for posting them.

The picture from the sidewalk shows such creativity. That is such a great picture.

Thank you!

post-6007-125530299434_thumb.jpg

post-6007-125530301944_thumb.jpg

post-6007-12553030295_thumb.jpg

Thank you!

I keep forgetting to resize them!

Thank you!

I keep forgetting to resize them!

Three more outstanding pictures!!!

Resizing... that would help a little. :lol:

By the way... that last picture has a bike rack that would make that the perfect bike for Jesse. :D