Hampsterdance Discussion Board

TBFOF

The Biggest Fan Of Fuzzy

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that I have my own official HD, pinned by Horatio :o topic, lets chat y0o0o0o0oo0o0o0()()()()o()()0Ooo00oO0ooo0o0().

I've been waiting for you.

You've been waiting for me? For what?

To tell me how you have been.

Eh. I have definatly been better. A whole lot better. How has Horatio been?

Now that I have my own official HD, pinned by Horatio :o topic, lets chat y0o0o0o0oo0o0o0()()()()o()()0Ooo00oO0ooo0o0().

Doing stupid things attempting to break every bone in my little hammy body.

How is your knee?

How is your knee?

My knees are fine, but now I have pain in my back. I had blood work, a urine test, and an ultrasound on my kidneys this week and we are waiting for results. Hopefully I will be able to do Cross Country again this fall.

How is your knee?

My knees are fine, but now I have pain in my back. I had blood work, a urine test, and an ultrasound on my kidneys this week and we are waiting for results. Hopefully I will be able to do Cross Country again this fall.

Cross country, that was my next question. I hope your tests all come out okay.

9 May is the sign-up for the Marine Corps Marathon. This year I want to do it. Last year, one and one-half weeks before the marathon, I dropped a tree stump on my paw breaking a lot of bones and missing the marathon. Hopefully this year I will be okay.

How is your knee?

9 May is the sign-up for the Marine Corps Marathon. This year I want to do it. Last year, one and one-half weeks before the marathon, I dropped a tree stump on my paw breaking a lot of bones and missing the marathon. Hopefully this year I will be okay.

Well then, don't pick up any more tree stumps for a few days and you should be fine. ^_^

Good luck with it.

How is your knee?

Well then, don't pick up any more tree stumps for a few days and you should be fine. ^_^

Good luck with it.

Thanks! The hardest part is getting in. There are about 35,000 people trying to access the Marine Corps Marathon computer at the same time.

Once I get in, the rest is easy.

As for the tree stump. I was trying to carry it and it slipped. There was a pointy part and of course, that was the part to first hit my paw, followed by the rest of it.

Of course, I have my chain saw and am going to my lawn man's house to cut down one of his trees for him.

*loves my chainsaw*

Please let me know how your tests work out. I hope you are in Cross Country again in the fall.

I got the results from the blood work and urine test, but not the ultrasound.

*screaaaammmmmmmmmsssssssssssssss*

Don't do that to me!!!!!!!!!!

How did the results turn out? What did the doctor say?

From the blood and urine test they could tell I have a kidney infection and I'm still waiting for the ultrasound results. The pills are massive, it's impossable to swallow them. :wacko:

From the blood and urine test they could tell I have a kidney infection and I'm still waiting for the ultrasound results. The pills are massive, it's impossable to swallow them. :wacko:

When the vet gives me oversized pills, I have found to take a sip of water first then put the pill in your mouth and take a really big gulp of water. Sometimes that helps.

Hopefully you will get over the kidney infection soon. Please let us know as soon as you get the ultrasound results back.

Not fun. :wacko: I'm really bad at swallowing pills.

I was too, until my doctor showed me how to make them go down easier.

Ooo. Tell me, tell me. I have to go take one now.

Drink some water to wet your throat and the passages to your stomach, then pop the horse pill into your mouth, take another gulp of water and kind of toss your head back when you swallow. My doctor taught me to do this and it took me a time or two to get it right, now the horse pills never get stuck. He had a couple other tricks, but I cannot remember. Tomorrow I will ask him to remind me of those.

I'd hate to brag, but I'm a very skilled pill-popper. You try taking a nasty, huge vegan vitamin every morning and see what you learn. Haha.

But, yeah. Sorry about your kidney infection. I get one about once every four years. When I was little, I would just chew the pills. Obviously, you're not supposed to do that.

Drink some water to wet your throat and the passages to your stomach, then pop the horse pill into your mouth, take another gulp of water and kind of toss your head back when you swallow. My doctor taught me to do this and it took me a time or two to get it right, now the horse pills never get stuck. He had a couple other tricks, but I cannot remember. Tomorrow I will ask him to remind me of those.

Good to know. I'll keep that in mind. For smaller pills, taking them with some sort of swallowable food (like noodles on soup or ice cream or something) sometime helps.

I'd hate to brag, but I'm a very skilled pill-popper. You try taking a nasty, huge vegan vitamin every morning and see what you learn. Haha.

But, yeah. Sorry about your kidney infection. I get one about once every four years. When I was little, I would just chew the pills. Obviously, you're not supposed to do that.

Any suggestions on taking the huge ones?

Good to know. I'll keep that in mind. For smaller pills, taking them with some sort of swallowable food (like noodles on soup or ice cream or something) sometime helps.

Yum! Ice cream! :)

Well, my brother describes it as the "we-don't-know-what-is-wrong-with-your-kidneys disease." Basically, his immune system attacks his kidneys, so they don't work and allow stuff that should be filterd out to not be filtered out. 1 in 7-10 million have it.

Well, my brother describes it as the "we-don't-know-what-is-wrong-with-your-kidneys disease." Basically, his immune system attacks his kidneys, so they don't work and allow stuff that should be filterd out to not be filtered out. 1 in 7-10 million have it.

:blink: :blink: :blink:

Oh. I hope it fixes itself.

:blink::blink::blink:

Nah, it won't, probably. Nobody really knows. xD . He is 19, born with it.

*is speechless*

*feels really, really lucky to be healthy*

*is speechless*

It isn't that much of a pain, really. He just has to make sure he doens't go into relapse, cause he has to take more meds then. He gets really swollen and all.

But this is on top of ODD and ADHD.

*is speechless*

It isn't that much of a pain, really. He just has to make sure he doens't go into relapse, cause he has to take more meds then. He gets really swollen and all.

Oh my.

*is speechless*

Oh my.

Yeah, my brother takes a lot of meds. xD he is finally off of prednizone, I think. I also think I spelled prednizone wrong. He used to have to take liquid prednizone, which was one of the worst-tasting things ever. You think pepto-dismal is bad? It is like ice cream compared to this stuff.

*is speechless*

Oh my.

Yeah, my brother takes a lot of meds. xD he is finally off of prednizone, I think. I also think I spelled prednizone wrong. He used to have to take liquid prednizone, which was one of the worst-tasting things ever. You think pepto-dismal is bad? It is like ice cream compared to this stuff.

Pepto Pink Ice Cream! :lol:

*is speechless*

Oh my.

purdy much. xD I don't think that would sell well...

*is speechless*

Oh my.

:lol: Probably not. But, if you had to take Pepto... what better way to make the medicine go down. :lol:

*is speechless*

Oh my.

:lol: Probably not. But, if you had to take Pepto... what better way to make the medicine go down. :lol:

nah, cause you can't quickly eat ice cream.

Well, more tests to come. Oh boy. Fourth period today, my back just started to hurt a little, then I tried to get up and extreme pain shot up my back. I couldn't get up, but I didn't want to look stupid, so I just shut up. It still hurt really bad. Then the bell rang and I tried to get up again, and it hurt, but not as much. Then I tried to pick up my back pack and it worsened, so I had to have a friend carry it for me. I got to my locker and it was still hurting really bad. So I asked if my friend would carry my back pack down to the nurse before he went to lunch. I told her I was in extreme discomfort, that it was killing me, and other stuff. She let me lay down for a while, then she kicked me out. I called my mom at lunch and told her, and called my doctor, and she said a kidney infection should not give me that much pain. Since 4th period today my back is killing me, I'm drugged up now, and I haven't moved since I got home. So tomorrow I'm going back to doc and we're going to see what to do.

<_<

Well, more tests to come. Oh boy. Fourth period today, my back just started to hurt a little, then I tried to get up and extreme pain shot up my back. I couldn't get up, but I didn't want to look stupid, so I just shut up. It still hurt really bad. Then the bell rang and I tried to get up again, and it hurt, but not as much. Then I tried to pick up my back pack and it worsened, so I had to have a friend carry it for me. I got to my locker and it was still hurting really bad. So I asked if my friend would carry my back pack down to the nurse before he went to lunch. I told her I was in extreme discomfort, that it was killing me, and other stuff. She let me lay down for a while, then she kicked me out. I called my mom at lunch and told her, and called my doctor, and she said a kidney infection should not give me that much pain. Since 4th period today my back is killing me, I'm drugged up now, and I haven't moved since I got home. So tomorrow I'm going back to doc and we're going to see what to do.

<_>

Oh TBFOF, I am so sorry. I wish there was something I could do to help. One question, did you twist or move is an unusual way to pull a muscle in your lower back?

<_<

Oh TBFOF, I am so sorry. I wish there was something I could do to help. One question, did you twist or move is an unusual way to pull a muscle in your lower back?

Not that I recall. I haven't been exercising lately, so basically all I have been doing is sitting down.

<_>

Not that I recall. I haven't been exercising lately, so basically all I have been doing is sitting down.

It has nothing to do with exercising, just maybe somehow where you twisted or turned or bent down in a different fashion where you might have pulled a muscle. These sometimes are so painful and you cannot move. Just a thought. What works really good on those types of back problems are Icy-Hot Back Patches. They work wonders.

Ouch, I can only imagine what that's like. I hope your back will recover soon. I pulled a muscle in my neck and I thought that hurt badly enough, but a strained back must be so much worse.

I signed up for XC today. =D

All right TBFOF!!!!!!!!

I signed up for the Marine Corps Marathon yesterday. It is the 28th of October.

Don't hurt yourself like you did last time!

And somehow I managed to crack my tailbone the other day.

Not as in break it or anything, but as in the way one would crack there knuckles.

All right TBFOF!!!!!!!!

Not as in break it or anything, but as in the way one would crack there knuckles.

Ouch! That hurts!

If a hamster hurts his tailbone, that really hurts.

I have a stalker. He's really bothering me and I don't know what to do.

It is really important to let your parents know. If it is on the internet, then keep as much data as you can to help the authorities catch this person.

If you have given out any personal information, please remove it immediately. Your personal information should be given to only those people

who you want to give it to.

Please do let your parents know about this, and if you feel uncomfortable talking with them, let me know more and I will see how I can help you

address this situation with them or with the appropriate authorities.

It is really important to let your parents know. If it is on the internet, then keep as much data as you can to help the authorities catch this person.

If you have given out any personal information, please remove it immediately. Your personal information should be given to only those people

Please do let your parents know about this, and if you feel uncomfortable talking with them, let me know more and I will see how I can help you

I actually think he is from my school. He knows the shoes and shirt I wore Friday, what water bottle I had and what I have 3 period. I thought about it last night, and he types just like this kid Nick, who hates me. He's a big &*#&*#^#&^* anyway. The things that the person said online are things he would say to me in school. I don't think I would call him a stalker, so much, just an annoying *** ****** ******. But I don't know. Maybe it's just a coincidence that it seems like it's him. I want to wait and see a few more days, if he goes away or not, but if he persists, I'll be sure to tell my mom.

Thanks Horatio. :D

I actually think he is from my school. He knows the shoes and shirt I wore Friday, what water bottle I had and what I have 3 period. I thought about it last night, and he types just like this kid Nick, who hates me. He's a big &*#&*#^#&^* anyway. The things that the person said online are things he would say to me in school. I don't think I would call him a stalker, so much, just an annoying *** ****** ******. But I don't know. Maybe it's just a coincidence that it seems like it's him. I want to wait and see a few more days, if he goes away or not, but if he persists, I'll be sure to tell my mom.

Whatever he has written on-line be sure and save for your mother. I am not someone who knows the rules, but to know what clothing you were wearing and what kind of water bottle seems a bit over the top. I think in this situation I would definitely let your mother know and not wait. If you are bothered by it, then it is important enough to let your mother know. You can tell her that you want to wait to see if this stops, and you do not want her to take any action immediately, but you wanted to let her know you feel uncomfortable with the situation. When is school out for summer? Will you see this guy at all during the summer?

Whatever he has written on-line be sure and save for your mother. I am not someone who knows the rules, but to know what clothing you were wearing and what kind of water bottle seems a bit over the top. I think in this situation I would definitely let your mother know and not wait. If you are bothered by it, then it is important enough to let your mother know. You can tell her that you want to wait to see if this stops, and you do not want her to take any action immediately, but you wanted to let her know you feel uncomfortable with the situation. When is school out for summer? Will you see this guy at all during the summer?

I told her, but I said I thought it was just someone being a jerk. I told her if it gets worse I'll let her know.

As for Nick, school is out June 8th, I won't see him over the summer, and then he's going to prep school next year. =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I told her, but I said I thought it was just someone being a jerk. I told her if it gets worse I'll let her know.

As for Nick, school is out June 8th, I won't see him over the summer, and then he's going to prep school next year. =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Thanks for telling her. I really appreciate you doing that.

As for him... he needs a military school, not a prep school. If he keeps up that type behaviour in prep school, he will find himself kicked out.

Most prep schools do not tolerate actions such as that.

As for him... he needs a military school, not a prep school. If he keeps up that type behaviour in prep school, he will find himself kicked out.

That's the last thing I want, him to be kicked out. That means he's back here again.

That's the last thing I want, him to be kicked out. That means he's back here again.

Exactly.

All right TBFOF!!!!!!!!

Ouch! That hurts!

Nah, there wasn't any pain. Unlike my feet now, cuase I got this big blister on each of them. >.<

All right TBFOF!!!!!!!!

Ouch! That hurts!

Nah, there wasn't any pain. Unlike my feet now, cuase I got this big blister on each of them. >.

Blisters hurt. Don't pop them! If you pop them, they really, REALLY hurt.

All right TBFOF!!!!!!!!

Ouch! That hurts!

Nah, there wasn't any pain. Unlike my feet now, cuase I got this big blister on each of them. >.<

Blisters hurt. Don't pop them! If you pop them, they really, REALLY hurt.

I know. They hurt to walk on, though. >.<

At least they were fine all of last night.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm going away.

Till tuesday.

NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*cries*

You, Jesusfreak, Jesse... everyone is going away!

I'm staying! >:^D

I'm going away.

Till tuesday.

*cries*

I'm staying! >:^D

But you're not on! :o Where are you?????????????????????

I'm going away.

Till tuesday.

*cries*

*~*THA GRAWND EELOOZHUN*~*THA FAHNEEL KAWT*~*

BAWT EEMKAYE EEZ HEYAH. HAW. HAW. HAW.

*~*THE PSYKAHDELLEEK LOOAWHE*~*THA ASTAHNAHMEE DAMEEN*~*

Blah. I wish I would spend more time on HD. XD

So do I! Especially since you are almost in second place. :lol:

Yaaay second. XD

Now please go up to my topic and take a look at more pictures of my pretty bike. :)

Okay, I will. XD

Yaaay second. XD

Second for what?

post-678-1180576230_thumb.png

Does that help clarify second??? :lol:

Hahaha wow, Sheena's still in second. How long has it been since she last posted? I miss her, she was awesome.

Yaaay second. XD

Second for what?

Picture_1.png

Hahaha wow, Sheena's still in second. How long has it been since she last posted? I miss her, she was awesome.

Sorry, I don't know when her last post was. I only know when people appear last.

Yaaay second. XD

Second for what?

Sorry, I don't know when her last post was. I only know when people appear last.

Ah, then when did she last appear?

Yaaay second. XD

Second for what?

Picture_1.png

February I believe. I saw her come on and within about two minutes, leave again. No post, nothing.

Yaaay second. XD

Second for what?

February I believe. I saw her come on and within about two minutes, leave again. No post, nothing.

Wow. Did she ever say why she left?

Yaaay second. XD

Second for what?

Picture_1.png

Yes.

Yaaay second. XD

Second for what?

Picture_1.png

No. ^_^

Overall post numbers. You are 407 posts away from securing 4th place.

Yaaay second. XD

Second for what?

Yes.

Do you care to tell us this reason, or is that confidential? :huh:

Yaaay second. XD

Second for what?

Yes.

Do you care to tell us this reason, or is that confidential? :huh:

*curious* :huh:

Because she didn't want to post here if she was not a mod.

Aw. :( That's kinda sad. I enjoyed having her around, mod or not. Is there a disclosable reason why she's no longer a mod (aside from no longer being active)?

HampsterKing removed her mod status. After he did that she decided not to post here.

Because she didn't want to post here if she was not a mod.

Aw. :( That's kinda sad. I enjoyed having her around, mod or not. Is there a disclosable reason why she's no longer a mod (aside from no longer being active)?

HampsterKing removed her mod status. After he did that she decided not to post here.

I'm assuming then that you can't say or don't know why HK removed her mod status?

Update:

I went back to the doctor for my back pain.

I have to repeat the urine, blood work, and ultrasound again to re check because they have no clue what is going on.

Stupid Doctors.

Tomorrow is the last day of school! Woo.

I have finals on Monday and Tuesday and I'm so nervous.

I have meself a new lover. Katie. :D

And I actually have plans for the summer, for once.

Update:

I went back to the doctor for my back pain.

I have to repeat the urine, blood work, and ultrasound again to re check because they have no clue what is going on.

Stupid Doctors.

Tomorrow is the last day of school! Woo.

I have finals on Monday and Tuesday and I'm so nervous.

I have meself a new lover. Katie. :D

And I actually have plans for the summer, for once.

Katie! Tell us more! I am so very happy for you and for the summer you are going to have.

As for your back and the doctors... please let us know what happens as we are all worried about you.

I did so well on my math, but I think I failed the english. :closedeyes: :(-_-

the #@^^%#&^%#^%&$% teacher didn't teach us half of the stuff on the test! ajhasd=fashdf

and we told her, and she said she did.

asdjkfhsdfhjksdh9iuo283eh4j im so pissed off. ive never failed before, and i dont want it to happen

esspecially on the ##&*^@&* final.

the #@^^%#&^%#^%&$% teacher didn't teach us half of the stuff on the test! ajhasd=fashdf

asdjkfhsdfhjksdh9iuo283eh4j im so pissed off. ive never failed before, and i dont want it to happen

Hopefully you have not failed the English test.

*crosses paws*

I am thinking you probably did better than you think.

As for Math...

GO TBFOF!!!!!

She might curve the test if everyone did poorly on it. If not, get the whole class (and lots of parents) to complain to the higher ups.

She might curve the test if everyone did poorly on it. If not, get the whole class (and lots of parents) to complain to the higher ups.

I know I'm definatly talking to the higher peeps when I go for a meeting with my counselor on Thursday, and I know that everyone agrees that she didn't teach it to us, so hopefully they will all join in the protest. Woo.

*sighs* :closedeyes:

Is it me, or not posting because you aren't a mod a bit...

what's the word...

Eh? I've just been busy. With life and stuff. XD

You have a life?

:unsure::huh::unsure:

No, that's me who doesn't have a life, remember?

what's the word...

You have a life?

Only after me. LOL

what's the word...

You have a life?

Only after me. LOL

Life is just getting busier, which I love. XD Okay, so there's like a week and half left before I go to fair and show my pig and whatever. I'm there for 11 days, I might not be able to come here in that time. And then it might be even longer. Oh, and following this is my possible part-time job in a vet's office. Basically I'll be taught stuff while helping out, I think. And following that is band camp. Which also might involve time in the vet's office again. In fact, I think any time that I'm not spending in band, I'll be at the vet's office. Probably. And then there's the time after that, where judging contests and animals pick up for ag. Oh, and apparently our new music teacher was in 4H and raised pigs. Which was a really random fact one of the ag teahers told me because he'd met the new teacher.

what's the word...

You have a life?

Only after me. LOL

Life is just getting busier, which I love. XD Okay, so there's like a week and half left before I go to fair and show my pig and whatever. I'm there for 11 days, I might not be able to come here in that time. And then it might be even longer. Oh, and following this is my possible part-time job in a vet's office. Basically I'll be taught stuff while helping out, I think. And following that is band camp. Which also might involve time in the vet's office again. In fact, I think any time that I'm not spending in band, I'll be at the vet's office. Probably. And then there's the time after that, where judging contests and animals pick up for ag. Oh, and apparently our new music teacher was in 4H and raised pigs. Which was a really random fact one of the ag teahers told me because he'd met the new teacher.

You can always squeeze in a little time for us.

*decides Mega Wolf needs to ask for the iphone for a random present*

I know I can squeeze in time for you guys. It's just getting harder to, and believe me, I'll never really leave. In fact, unless my life gets INSANELY busy, I'm probably never going to leave any longer than a month.

I know I can squeeze in time for you guys. It's just getting harder to, and believe me, I'll never really leave. In fact, unless my life gets INSANELY busy, I'm probably never going to leave any longer than a month.

*screamsssssssssssss......... one month*

*misses Mega Wolf already and she has not even left*

Chill, I'll be around. XD

That's why you need an iphone. Internet connection from wherever you may be. :D You can have us at your fingertips, along with your music and your phone.

*hint, hint... it comes out on the 29th of June*

That's why you need an iphone. Internet connection from wherever you may be. :D You can have us at your fingertips, along with your music and your phone.

Depends on how much it costs. XD

The argument for the price is...

it is an ipod,

it is a phone,

it is the web.

and

it costs $499.

it is an ipod,

it is a phone,

it is the web.

and

it costs $499.

Except I already have an ipod, a phone, and the web. XD

it is an ipod,

it is a phone,

it is the web.

and

it costs $499.

But not in just 1 device. :lol:

I have been waiting for this for so long. I am saving the ipod for when I run in my wheel or ride my bicycle.

The web... well, I can't use my laptop everywhere. But now I can moderate anywhere I go if I have the iphone.

As for my razr, I can have no problem ditching this. LOL

it is an ipod,

it is a phone,

it is the web.

and

it costs $499.

I have been waiting for this for so long. I am saving the ipod for when I run in my wheel or ride my bicycle.

The web... well, I can't use my laptop everywhere. But now I can moderate anywhere I go if I have the iphone.

Haha, yeah. I guess those are pretty good points. I'll try to convince them.

it is an ipod,

it is a phone,

it is the web.

and

it costs $499.

While you are at it, you can try and convince me as I am working on convincing myself. LOL

it is an ipod,

it is a phone,

it is the web.

and

it costs $499.

While you are at it, you can try and convince me as I am working on convincing myself. LOL

Ah. Yes. XD Well, we DO get new phones every time we renew our service. It's pretty chill.

it is an ipod,

it is a phone,

it is the web.

and

it costs $499.

Ah. Yes. XD Well, we DO get new phones every time we renew our service. It's pretty chill.

Well... have no need for a contract renewal because we have kept the same phones, so I guess that when we get the new phones, they will want to renew our contract.

If you're going to get an iphone, I say wait at least a year after it comes out to buy one. That way the price will go down, and any bugs it has will be worked out.

:o:blink::o:blink::o

And not be the first on my cage-row to own one?

*keels over in disbelief*

Patience, my dear rodent. I always wait to get new products. It kind of lets you "look before you leap."

Patience, my dear rodent. I always wait to get new products. It kind of lets you "look before you leap."

Patience is a virtue that I don't have in this case.

*plans on being the first person in line to buy an iphone*

I'm not sure if I'm a fan of Vista. <_<

Vista? Windows or the place? You need to help me out here. XD Then again, it's more logical to be thinking about computers than a location in California while on the computer. XD

I'm not sure if I'm a fan of Vista. <_<

Vista? Windows or the place? You need to help me out here. XD Then again, it's more logical to be thinking about computers than a location in California while on the computer. XD

Windows.

Not a whole lot of people like it.

My brother is getting Vista Premium or something on his free (almost htlm'd there) laptop. Cause his old one went kablooie and the HP tech guys couldn't help. So they gave him a new laptop. same model, but better everything inside.

My brother is getting Vista Premium or something on his free (almost htlm'd there) laptop. Cause his old one went kablooie and the HP tech guys couldn't help. So they gave him a new laptop. same model, but better everything inside.

I hate the whole, security thing allow so and so to occur everytime I do something. And, it won't let me access some of my documents.

I hate the whole, security thing allow so and so to occur everytime I do something. And, it won't let me access some of my documents.

I hate the security thing myself. And then each thing has a different length password with different qualifiers. You are not supposed to write them down, but each user name and password is so different that you must write them or else you will never get in. On top of this, there are some sites that do not allow your computer to remember them.

I hate the security thing myself. And then each thing has a different length password with different qualifiers. You are not supposed to write them down, but each user name and password is so different that you must write them or else you will never get in. On top of this, there are some sites that do not allow your computer to remember them.

Maybe I'll just so happen to drop my computer out the window and ask for a Mac. =]

Maybe I'll just so happen to drop my computer out the window and ask for a Mac. =]

Great idea. The good thing is that you don't have to use passwords. You can leave the initial request blank if you want.

Woo. Yesterday was pretty fun. We went to Six Flags New England for the end of the year trip.

Me and Chelsee wanted to go on every single thrill ride there was, and we did! =D

We got there and went on some little ride, then went to the Scream.

Mike Nick and Cody had been waiting on line for Superman, and Me, Chelsee, Ashley and Katie just got off the free fall. Mike told us to come up to where he was, so we ended up cutting about an hours wait of the line. :rolleyes:

Then Me, Nick, Chelsee, Mike and Cody got on and we were going up the first 210 foot hill when we stopped at the top. They had "mechanical difficulties" and we ended up sitting at the top for 30 minutes. I thought I was going to fall off to the side and die. Right below us was a circular path, yellow as the biggest circle, red as the next, the yellow forming the smallest circle. So it was like a target, for me to fall down and die on. Eventually we went, and it was so cool. I guess it was me and Chlesee's punishment for cutting. When we got off we got free water!!! :o:lol::o And we got to cut the line of any one ride. So we chose Batman and got front row. Mike brought his phone on the ride, and it fell out of his pocket while going through a loop and landed in someone's food. :lol: Then we rode all the other roller coasters and stuff. Then it started pouring while we were on the MindEraser, and Ashely started crying not because of the ride, but because her hair got wet and frizzy. <_< Then we got seperated and I got stuck with Ashley and Katie, who wasted an hour of my time shopping. Then we went on Batman again, and we were almost to the top of the first hill, when they stopped it because Nina brought her camera with her. All day we wanted to go on the skycoaster, and it opened at 5, and we had to leave at 6. Chelsee and I got there at 5:20 and there was an hour wait, but somehow Chelsee got us to go next, and it was the most amazing part of the day. I would ride it over and over and over again if I could. Then I bought bottle caps and a water, and got back on the bus and went home.

Woop. :D

Man, I've seen some of the best boards that i've seen on any website here! HamsterDance is the best!

I welcome you and hope you stay! You sound like a really cool person! Cheesemaster and TBFOF have a blurb that explains everything. I will have them post it for you.

Woo. Yesterday was pretty fun. We went to Six Flags New England for the end of the year trip.

Me and Chelsee wanted to go on every single thrill ride there was, and we did! =D

Mike Nick and Cody had been waiting on line for Superman, and Me, Chelsee, Ashley and Katie just got off the free fall. Mike told us to come up to where he was, so we ended up cutting about an hours wait of the line. :rolleyes:

Then Me, Nick, Chelsee, Mike and Cody got on and we were going up the first 210 foot hill when we stopped at the top. They had "mechanical difficulties" and we ended up sitting at the top for 30 minutes. I thought I was going to fall off to the side and die. Right below us was a circular path, yellow as the biggest circle, red as the next, the yellow forming the smallest circle. So it was like a target, for me to fall down and die on. Eventually we went, and it was so cool. I guess it was me and Chlesee's punishment for cutting. When we got off we got free water!!! :o:lol::o And we got to cut the line of any one ride. So we chose Batman and got front row. Mike brought his phone on the ride, and it fell out of his pocket while going through a loop and landed in someone's food. :lol: Then we rode all the other roller coasters and stuff. Then it started pouring while we were on the MindEraser, and Ashely started crying not because of the ride, but because her hair got wet and frizzy. <_ then we got seperated and i stuck with ashley katie who wasted an hour of my time shopping. went on batman again were almost to the top first hill when they stopped it because nina brought her camera her. all day wanted go skycoaster opened at had leave chelsee there was wait but somehow us next most amazing part day. would ride over if could. bought bottle caps a water back bus home.>

Sounds like you have a really fantastic time. I do have a question, they stopped the Batman ride because Nina brought her camera, is this not permitted? Why not?

Then Me, Nick, Chelsee, Mike and Cody got on and we were going up the first 210 foot hill when we stopped at the top. They had "mechanical difficulties" and we ended up sitting at the top for 30 minutes. I thought I was going to fall off to the side and die. Right below us was a circular path, yellow as the biggest circle, red as the next, the yellow forming the smallest circle. So it was like a target, for me to fall down and die on. Eventually we went, and it was so cool. I guess it was me and Chlesee's punishment for cutting. When we got off we got free water!!! :o:lol::o And we got to cut the line of any one ride. So we chose Batman and got front row. Mike brought his phone on the ride, and it fell out of his pocket while going through a loop and landed in someone's food. :lol: Then we rode all the other roller coasters and stuff. Then it started pouring while we were on the MindEraser, and Ashely started crying not because of the ride, but because her hair got wet and frizzy. <_< Then we got seperated and I got stuck with Ashley and Katie, who wasted an hour of my time shopping. Then we went on Batman again, and we were almost to the top of the first hill, when they stopped it because Nina brought her camera with her. All day we wanted to go on the skycoaster, and it opened at 5, and we had to leave at 6. Chelsee and I got there at 5:20 and there was an hour wait, but somehow Chelsee got us to go next, and it was the most amazing part of the day. I would ride it over and over and over again if I could. Then I bought bottle caps and a water, and got back on the bus and went home.

Sounds like you have a really fantastic time. I do have a question, they stopped the Batman ride because Nina brought her camera, is this not permitted? Why not?

Because if you drop it, it becomes a rather dangerous projectile. :rolleyes: And yay roller coasters! ^_^

Then Me, Nick, Chelsee, Mike and Cody got on and we were going up the first 210 foot hill when we stopped at the top. They had "mechanical difficulties" and we ended up sitting at the top for 30 minutes. I thought I was going to fall off to the side and die. Right below us was a circular path, yellow as the biggest circle, red as the next, the yellow forming the smallest circle. So it was like a target, for me to fall down and die on. Eventually we went, and it was so cool. I guess it was me and Chlesee's punishment for cutting. When we got off we got free water!!! :o:lol::o And we got to cut the line of any one ride. So we chose Batman and got front row. Mike brought his phone on the ride, and it fell out of his pocket while going through a loop and landed in someone's food. :lol: Then we rode all the other roller coasters and stuff. Then it started pouring while we were on the MindEraser, and Ashely started crying not because of the ride, but because her hair got wet and frizzy. <_ then we got seperated and i stuck with ashley katie who wasted an hour of my time shopping. went on batman again were almost to the top first hill when they stopped it because nina brought her camera her. all day wanted go skycoaster opened at had leave chelsee there was wait but somehow us next most amazing part day. would ride over if could. bought bottle caps a water back bus home.>

Because if you drop it, it becomes a rather dangerous projectile. :rolleyes: And yay roller coasters! ^_^

I hadn't thought of that. I was thinking more along the lines of them not wanting someone to be having a video of their ride showing up on some website. :lol: