Hampsterdance Discussion Board

dood...

what ever happened to that av. i tried to get added or wutever..?

can i do that?

Absolutely. If you have it you can email it to me at pmajr@earthlink.net and I will make sure HampsterKing adds it, or you can email it to him at support@hampsterdance.com. If you email it to him, it is really important that in the subject you write: AVATAR PIC FOR xMYOWNMINDx. If you wirte anything else, he may delete it because he gets around 2,000 emails a day. The safest, quickest way is to email it to me.

can i do that?

Absolutely. If you have it you can email it to me at pmajr@earthlink.net and I will make sure HampsterKing adds it, or you can email it to him at support@hampsterdance.com. If you email it to him, it is really important that in the subject you write: AVATAR PIC FOR xMYOWNMINDx. If you wirte anything else, he may delete it because he gets around 2,000 emails a day. The safest, quickest way is to email it to me.

does it have to be the right size or wutever?

can i do that?

I am not totally sure, but if it is too small then it does not work out. I believe about one inch by one inch, but I do believe HampsterKing can shrink it down to size.

can i do that?

I am not totally sure, but if it is too small then it does not work out. I believe about one inch by one inch, but I do believe HampsterKing can shrink it down to size.

well ill fix it cuz distortion blfjdsbfjdfbdjgbs

its 103 by 112 :[[

Email it to me. I can take care of it.

its gonna skew if you make it smaller..

Let me try and I will get your approval before I send it to HampsterKing.

Try this... add it to a post and I will take it and see what I can do.