and no regrets

everything happens for a reason

and i gave innocence away

thought itd make all the difference

maybe just a shot of confidence

maybe just pure boredum without

them

Fantastic!

Glad you have stopped back in to write more for us!!!!

Fantastic!

thanks. i have a question.. and i dont want any bull. i dont care if my feelings are hurt. i want honesty..

am i good enough to actually like.. write.. as a profession? i dont want you to be like yes.. and then i got for it and fail and dont just tell me to try

just talk to me about it. how can i get better?

Fantastic!

thanks. i have a question.. and i dont want any bull. i dont care if my feelings are hurt. i want honesty..

am i good enough to actually like.. write.. as a profession? i dont want you to be like yes.. and then i got for it and fail and dont just tell me to try

You absolutely are good enough to write as a profession. BUT... ask any successful author and they will tell you they have had lots of rejection letters.

Grishams first book, A Time To Kill, one of the best in my opinion, was a sleeper until he wrote the super successful others. So, if you get rejection letters,

do not dismay as this is part of the writing process.

I would start collecting your poetry in a book, dated, to save for future use. This would not be your journal, but a poetry book. Read lots of other poets

and see what you like and what you don't like. I have lots of other ideas, and will give them to you in a more organized method, but not at the moment.

Fantastic!

You absolutely are good enough to write as a profession. BUT... ask any successful author and they will tell you they have had lots of rejection letters.

Grishams first book, A Time To Kill, one of the best in my opinion, was a sleeper until he wrote the super successful others. So, if you get rejection letters,

I would start collecting your poetry in a book, dated, to save for future use. This would not be your journal, but a poetry book. Read lots of other poets

and see what you like and what you don't like. I have lots of other ideas, and will give them to you in a more organized method, but not at the moment.

thanks.

and i had poem books

but my diarys and them always seemed to mash

sometimes i even write notes to my friends that sound like poems

writing is writing

i cant help but mush it all together

Fantastic!

thanks.

and i had poem books

writing is writing

As long as you can pull out your poetry when you need to.

Fantastic!

thanks.

and i had poem books

writing is writing

i will

i would never throw out a journal

im a packrat i dont throw away anything...

lol

i almost asked for therapy today in group(yeah, its therapy but not REALLY)

im miserable

Fantastic!

thanks.

and i had poem books

writing is writing

i will

lol

im miserable

I am truly sorry you are miserable. I wish I could help. Asking for additional help is not bad.

Fantastic!

thanks.

and i had poem books

writing is writing

i will

lol

im miserable

I am truly sorry you are miserable. I wish I could help. Asking for additional help is not bad.

(see next poem)