Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Glowing greenery glistens gaily in Georgia's garden!

Glowurm

For any who may be wondering about my current siggy:

I absolutely despise and discourage drugs or any form. By not smoking happiness I mean that I'm not happy, not that I'm actually smoking something. Don't take anything the wrong way please and thank you

And no, I don't want to talk about it.

For any who may be wondering about my current siggy:

I absolutely despise and discourage drugs or any form. By not smoking happiness I mean that I'm not happy, not that I'm actually smoking something. Don't take anything the wrong way please and thank you

And no, I don't want to talk about it.

Thanks.

And we won't ask you to talk... only... when you are ready, we will always be here for you.

More dreams, ripe for analyzing if you wanna!

I was at some kind of sports festival. I was called up for the 100m sprint. My friend Rory was there. We waited while I ate a steak with Louisiana Hot Sauce on it, and holding buttered bread in the other hand. The person who was conducting the 100m runs told us that we were meant to be running at the other side of the oval, (which was at least an 800m run) but when we got there the person conducting THOSE races told us that we was meant to be at the other side of the oval. We went back, and we were told, again, that it was 'over there' (he motioned to where we had just come from). We started to go back over again, but we saw lines to another race just in front of us (at least 400m), so we went there. It turned out that was the right race. We got into our positions (which were right next to each other) and I finally finished the steak that I had been eating the whole dream. I tried to kick away the buttered bread, because I wouldn't have enough time to eat it before the race starts, but I accidentally kicked it in the air and caught it. I woke up.

I was at some kind of sports festival. I was called up for the 100m sprint. My friend Rory was there. We waited while I ate a steak with Louisiana Hot Sauce on it, and holding buttered bread in the other hand. The person who was conducting the 100m runs told us that we were meant to be running at the other side of the oval, (which was at least an 800m run) but when we got there the person conducting THOSE races told us that we was meant to be at the other side of the oval. We went back, and we were told, again, that it was 'over there' (he motioned to where we had just come from). We started to go back over again, but we saw lines to another race just in front of us (at least 400m), so we went there. It turned out that was the right race. We got into our positions (which were right next to each other) and I finally finished the steak that I had been eating the whole dream. I tried to kick away the buttered bread, because I wouldn't have enough time to eat it before the race starts, but I accidentally kicked it in the air and caught it. I woke up.

My first question is what did you have for dinner and how long was it after you ate before you went to bed?

That is the strangest dream in history!!!

My first question is what did you have for dinner and how long was it after you ate before you went to bed?

I had rack of lamb for dinner at around 7:50 pm, and I fell asleep past midnight. Right after drinking my third can of coke that night.

I had rack of lamb for dinner at around 7:50 pm, and I fell asleep past midnight. Right after drinking my third can of coke that night.

Well, that destroyed one of my theories.

*thinks harder*

*thinks harder*

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

Horatio, do you remember that one time when I drank at least 7 mountain Dews and stayed up well past midnight and slept well right when I hopped in bed?

Your theory's been destroyed for a long time!

*~*The Psychedelic Luau~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

*thinks harder*

Horatio, do you remember that one time when I drank at least 7 mountain Dews and stayed up well past midnight and slept well right when I hopped in bed?

So true.

*gives Mushroom_king 20 Mountain Dews and three bowls of ice cream, with marshmallow fluff, hot fudge, caramel and jimmies, just before she goes to bed*

Now let's see if you dream. :lol:

*thinks harder*

So true.

*gives Mushroom_king 20 Mountain Dews and three bowls of ice cream, with marshmallow fluff, hot fudge, caramel and jimmies, just before she goes to bed*

o_o...

*thinks harder*

So true.

If she actually did that, whether or not she dreamed, she'd be 20 kilos heavier the next day. Ahaha.

*thinks harder*

So true.

If she actually did that, whether or not she dreamed, she'd be 20 kilos heavier the next day. Ahaha.

At least 20 kilos. :lol:

I'm a pretty firm believer in ghosts. But my sisters might have lied, but I trust them too much to think that they could lie to me. They're not like, a few years older then me older sisters. They're more... Over twice my age... Sort of sisters. But the thing is, my brother has also attested to this story. And their mum. (They're really my half-siblings. We have the same dad but a different mum.)

In that house, for many, many years, at a certain time every night a SLAM would be heard from exactly where, just over a decade ago, a door to outside used to be (the house has been extended). Footsteps would also be heard in that house, and the door to the rooms of any children in the house (it never happened to any adults staying there) would creak slightly open, and then quietly close. And for many, many years my sisters thought that it was just their mother checking up on them until one day when they asked about it and she said that she's never actually checked on them, which really scared them. She said that she always thought that any footsteps were them getting a drink of something. Apparently she had never heard any slams.

My sisters would dream quite often, but not about banana splits and embarrassing moments and flying. They would dream the same thing every night... They would dream about a man, but he had no wife, and three children - two girls and a boy. The boy was the eldest. Every night, they would dream about them. Play with them, speak to them, argue with them... Just interact in general with them.

Now my brother, who was basically living in the backyard, didn't believe anything that my sisters told him, so one night he stayed indoors and sure enough, he heard a large slam at around 6 pm, coming from apparently nothing. He ran screaming out of the house and back to his bed outside. Of course, he denies the running and screaming part, but he stills agrees that he heard the slam and was scared. He never doubted my sister's tales again.

A bit later, my sisters' mum found a boyfriend. And he could hear the slams, and the footsteps... But not like the children. He could hear them following him, and one night when he had a dream he was being attacked by a man - and when he described him the next morning my sisters identified him as the father in their dreams. Their mum's boyfriend was so freaked out that he left her soon after.

And um, one night, finally, the thing that would creak open the door and check on the children actually fully opened my sisters' door and they could hear footsteps coming right up to the side of the bed, where it stopped. The closest sister reached out, and when retelling the story she described it as being 'like putting your hand in a freezer, only colder'. She withdrew her hand, and they never heard the bangs or footsteps again.

Although finally, one day my sisters' mum was thinking about moving. She didn't really have her heart in it, but she was still honestly considering it. She went to an open inspection and looked at a house that she really liked. That night she dreamed about a man that she didn't know, with three children looking around him at her. She didn't know the man, but she loved him. The man called out to her, asking her - begging her not to go. She said that she didn't want to go but she had to get to the open inspection. As soon as she got into the car she woke up. She decided not to move because of it, and she still lives in the same house.

=O

And that's why I believe in ghosts. Not only is it a whole bunch of stories, but it's also from plenty of sources.

I'm a pretty firm believer in ghosts. But my sisters might have lied, but I trust them too much to think that they could lie to me. They're not like, a few years older then me older sisters. They're more... Over twice my age... Sort of sisters. But the thing is, my brother has also attested to this story. And their mum. (They're really my half-siblings. We have the same dad but a different mum.)

In that house, for many, many years, at a certain time every night a SLAM would be heard from exactly where, just over a decade ago, a door to outside used to be (the house has been extended). Footsteps would also be heard in that house, and the door to the rooms of any children in the house (it never happened to any adults staying there) would creak slightly open, and then quietly close. And for many, many years my sisters thought that it was just their mother checking up on them until one day when they asked about it and she said that she's never actually checked on them, which really scared them. She said that she always thought that any footsteps were them getting a drink of something. Apparently she had never heard any slams.

My sisters would dream quite often, but not about banana splits and embarrassing moments and flying. They would dream the same thing every night... They would dream about a man, but he had no wife, and three children - two girls and a boy. The boy was the eldest. Every night, they would dream about them. Play with them, speak to them, argue with them... Just interact in general with them.

Now my brother, who was basically living in the backyard, didn't believe anything that my sisters told him, so one night he stayed indoors and sure enough, he heard a large slam at around 6 pm, coming from apparently nothing. He ran screaming out of the house and back to his bed outside. Of course, he denies the running and screaming part, but he stills agrees that he heard the slam and was scared. He never doubted my sister's tales again.

A bit later, my sisters' mum found a boyfriend. And he could hear the slams, and the footsteps... But not like the children. He could hear them following him, and one night when he had a dream he was being attacked by a man - and when he described him the next morning my sisters identified him as the father in their dreams. Their mum's boyfriend was so freaked out that he left her soon after.

And um, one night, finally, the thing that would creak open the door and check on the children actually fully opened my sisters' door and they could hear footsteps coming right up to the side of the bed, where it stopped. The closest sister reached out, and when retelling the story she described it as being 'like putting your hand in a freezer, only colder'. She withdrew her hand, and they never heard the bangs or footsteps again.

Although finally, one day my sisters' mum was thinking about moving. She didn't really have her heart in it, but she was still honestly considering it. She went to an open inspection and looked at a house that she really liked. That night she dreamed about a man that she didn't know, with three children looking around him at her. She didn't know the man, but she loved him. The man called out to her, asking her - begging her not to go. She said that she didn't want to go but she had to get to the open inspection. As soon as she got into the car she woke up. She decided not to move because of it, and she still lives in the same house.

=O

And that's why I believe in ghosts. Not only is it a whole bunch of stories, but it's also from plenty of sources.

Hamsters believe in ghosts.

:blink::blink::blink:

I'm a pretty firm believer in ghosts.

Whoa, awesomely spooky stories!

I can't say I ever really have believed in ghosts ("I want to believe" obligatory X-Files reference, ftw), but I'm sure if I ever had anything remotely like an encounter I would change my mind.

The G in ghosts goes along with your alliteration theme! :o

I can't say I ever really have believed in ghosts ("I want to believe" obligatory X-Files reference, ftw), but I'm sure if I ever had anything remotely like an encounter I would change my mind.

It's sad, because I got the reference.

Hurrah! How helpful! He has hidden his hiccups!

...Um, yeah. Thanks for pointing it out, that made me laugh. =D

I "feel" ghosts.

I "feel" ghosts.

I was at my Grandma's house once and saw two out of the corner of my eye, and when i went to bed I felt them walking around me. Like, protecting me or something.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

Alliteration again adds awesome.

You're now totally among my favorite people. xD

Sweeet. I feel like my status was just... raised. I feel speshul.

Happiness-heightened holly heaped heavily by Hoops!

"Help!" He hollers huskily.

Nice one!

I imagine you're a hit in English class. :)

Nice one!

Quite. Moreso in philosophy.

Oh, that reminds me, I have to choose one of the questions I was given, answer it, and then ask it to three people who I don't go to school with.

Ummm...

I know!

What's the difference between knowledge and belief?

Nice one!

Oh, that reminds me, I have to choose one of the questions I was given, answer it, and then ask it to three people who I don't go to school with.

Ummm...

I know!

Are hamsters permitted to answer?

Nice one!

Ummm...

I know!

Are hamsters permitted to answer?

Yes.

• 1 month later...

I'm so nervous...

I'm probably going to fall flat on my face

And look like a big fat idiot.

But anyway.

I'm gay.

There's no other way to explain it. I'm gay. And I know about all the alternate explanations, I've been to advice forums (I've never actually posted, just read what other people ask about) and everyone just sounds like robots, repeating the same things as if it were straight from a book. "You're young, you have lots of hormones, it's natural to want to experiment." "I used to do the same thing, and now I'm married with a kid. It doesn't mean anything."

The thing is, those topics are always about curiosity and experimentation. What about kids who have never been curious, or experimented, but know anyway? Those who just don't feel attracted in any way besides in a friendly way to females, but definitely can't say the same thing about males? Those who know that they are, but just don't know if they want to accept it? Well that's me.

And at the risk of sounding homophobic, I don't like it. I think I accept that I am, but I don't like it. I'm fine with other people being gay, I have plenty of friends who are gay and bi, it's just that... I always thought of it as someone else's problem. And now, now I'm pretty sure that I'm gay.

And even if my opinions "may change before the end of puberty, you never truly know until you're done with it" (to quote another over-used excuse), for now, I'm gay. And I might as well not keep it a secret to people online, because it's not like you know me in real life, so it doesn't really matter.

I'm thinking of telling one of my sisters. Ha, I'm not even sure which. All I know is that I'm thinking of telling one of my sisters. Should I?

I'm so nervous...

I'm probably going to fall flat on my face

And look like a big fat idiot.

But anyway.

I'm gay.

There's no other way to explain it. I'm gay. And I know about all the alternate explanations, I've been to advice forums (I've never actually posted, just read what other people ask about) and everyone just sounds like robots, repeating the same things as if it were straight from a book. "You're young, you have lots of hormones, it's natural to want to experiment." "I used to do the same thing, and now I'm married with a kid. It doesn't mean anything."

The thing is, those topics are always about curiosity and experimentation. What about kids who have never been curious, or experimented, but know anyway? Those who just don't feel attracted in any way besides in a friendly way to females, but definitely can't say the same thing about males? Those who know that they are, but just don't know if they want to accept it? Well that's me.

And at the risk of sounding homophobic, I don't like it. I think I accept that I am, but I don't like it. I'm fine with other people being gay, I have plenty of friends who are gay and bi, it's just that... I always thought of it as someone else's problem. And now, now I'm pretty sure that I'm gay.

And even if my opinions "may change before the end of puberty, you never truly know until you're done with it" (to quote another over-used excuse), for now, I'm gay. And I might as well not keep it a secret to people online, because it's not like you know me in real life, so it doesn't really matter.

I'm thinking of telling one of my sisters. Ha, I'm not even sure which. All I know is that I'm thinking of telling one of my sisters. Should I?

It's up to you, really. If you don't like that you're attracted to men, remember that you don't have to act on your impulses (the same way that if you're attracted to women you don't have to act on your feelings). And if you choose not to act on your feelings, then you don't have to tell anyone you're gay because it won't matter.

Man, do I know how you feel! This is very similar to what I was thinking when I "came out" on these boards. And I've had all those excuses you mentioned processed through my mind over and over again. And as you can guess they didn't get me anywhere.

Anyway, you are totally NOT an idiot. Rather, you are brave for being able to let people know about it. I think it is a healthy step toward being honest with yourself about your sexuality. It's not as big of a step as doing it person-to-person, but it is a start. And the action of typing it has forced you to somewhat organize your feelings and thoughts into a more understandable perspective.

Let me tell you how I "came out" (I don't really like that term but I can't think of another way to put it) the first time in person. It was at a group I became a part of with my sister called "discovering me" which was completely confidential. When my sister had the guts to reveal something about her that I had never known, I decided to come out in front of the group. Both me and my sister cried and we hugged each other. It hurt, but it also felt so good just to say it. (I'm crying a little right now just thinking about it, heh).

I'm not sure what advice to give exactly, because we are all in different situations. Yes, I think you need to tell someone. I'm just not sure when, who, and how. I guess...whoever you pick, pick someone you trust to not freak out or become homophobic on you (yes, it's hard to imagine their reaction, I know). Make sure they have time to pay attention to what you have to say...make it a special moment. And when the moment comes, just say it. It is like removing a thorn from your side.

Mind you, I still have a way to go before I finish the journey of coming out. My parents don't know, and except for my younger sister, neither do my siblings, or anyone here at college. So I'm not much further ahead of where you are. Just hang in there.

And if nothing else, don't be ashamed, even though there are people out there that want you to be.

*gives a big, big hug*

I wish people weren't so homophobic.

When I think of my frineds, I don't think of their sexuality, their religion, or anything like that.

I think of how the person acts and thinks, their personality.

I have gay and bi friends. And when I'm talking to them, I don't think "I'm talking to my gay friend" or anything like that.

I hope my point has been made. Not sure if I'm clear or not. :P

You are NOT and idiot. Being gay ha nothing to do with that.

Don't be afraid to tell others you are. If they are real friends they will support you. If not just remember they're stupid robots engaged by The Man to hate gay people.

Man, do I know how you feel! This is very similar to what I was thinking when I "came out" on these boards. And I've had all those excuses you mentioned processed through my mind over and over again. And as you can guess they didn't get me anywhere.

Anyway, you are totally NOT an idiot. Rather, you are brave for being able to let people know about it. I think it is a healthy step toward being honest with yourself about your sexuality. It's not as big of a step as doing it person-to-person, but it is a start. And the action of typing it has forced you to somewhat organize your feelings and thoughts into a more understandable perspective.

Let me tell you how I "came out" (I don't really like that term but I can't think of another way to put it) the first time in person. It was at a group I became a part of with my sister called "discovering me" which was completely confidential. When my sister had the guts to reveal something about her that I had never known, I decided to come out in front of the group. Both me and my sister cried and we hugged each other. It hurt, but it also felt so good just to say it. (I'm crying a little right now just thinking about it, heh).

I'm not sure what advice to give exactly, because we are all in different situations. Yes, I think you need to tell someone. I'm just not sure when, who, and how. I guess...whoever you pick, pick someone you trust to not freak out or become homophobic on you (yes, it's hard to imagine their reaction, I know). Make sure they have time to pay attention to what you have to say...make it a special moment. And when the moment comes, just say it. It is like removing a thorn from your side.

Mind you, I still have a way to go before I finish the journey of coming out. My parents don't know, and except for my younger sister, neither do my siblings, or anyone here at college. So I'm not much further ahead of where you are. Just hang in there.

And if nothing else, don't be ashamed, even though there are people out there that want you to be.

*gives a big, big hug*

Wait, you're gay? *is baffled as to why she doesn't know this*

*gives a big, big hug*

My mind thinks you were away for not posting as much when Jesse posted the original post.

Don't be afraid to tell others you are. If they are real friends they will support you. If not just remember they're stupid robots engaged by The Man to hate gay people.

Being gay had nothing to do with me thinking I was being idiotic. Being young and inexperienced, however, had everything to do with it.

And if that's the case, my whole school is made of robots. =O

You should hear some of the crude jokes people make there.

Or not. I don't want you going all Van Gogh on me and cutting off your ear because of the jokes there.

*gives a big, big hug*

My mind thinks you were away for not posting as much when Jesse posted the original post.

Uh, I guess so, because this is news to me.

*gives a big, big hug*

Oh dear. I accidentally posted my reply before I had finished it. :<

Let's try that again! =D

So. I had your reply open on my computer ALL DAY! I didn't take it down once, even in school. I minimized it in school, but yeah. I never actually closed it. I read it over and over and over again, and I think I finally found some words to throw into a mish-mash and see if it makes a response that makes sense.

I know 100% for CERTAIN that both my sisters are completely accepting. Whenever I'm at their houses I always relax and find myself acting a LOT more feminine than I do whenever around anyone else. Of course, I know that femininity doesn't mean anything about orientation, I just thought that I should mention that. They're both in their late 20s and are seriously considering having children. They've already decided they're getting married to their boyfriends, and one boyfriend has already proposed while the other is working hard to get the money so he can afford a ring TO propose. x3

Anyway. I think that they may have already guessed that there's a distinct possibility that I'm gay. I know that they haven't decided that I must be gay, because they're the sort of sisters who would tell me if they thought I was gay (in the nicest possible way). They've both lived through the mistakes of my father and their mother, and so they have a very good idea of what NOT to do. They also, if you ask me, have good ideas about what to do as well. They're fairly anti-tech. I mean, while they accept it and use it, they would certainly never let their child become a tech junkie, which, while I am a tech junkie myself, agree with.

I know that they have guessed that there's a chance because whenever I speak with them, they ask me if I have a girlfriend ("Nope.") and then if I have a boyfriend, in that case? (I almost always laugh.)

The only thing stopping me from coming out to them is the fear that they'll tell their boyfriends. I'm sure they would tell each other, which I'm fine with, but they might tell their boyfriends, and that's more people than I want knowing just yet. x_x

But that doesn't really matter, because I bet if I asked them, they wouldn't tell anyone. They're really, really trustworthy.

Thank you for your help, Jesse. Your words truly inspired me. =D

I'm going to Melbourne to visit my sister on October 5th. It's 6 days too early for national Coming Out Day in America, but hey, it's not like I'll be able to see her on the 11th, so I think I'll tell her when I'm actually there.

I feel great. I'm probably being way too over-confidant. xD

Oh dear. I accidentally posted my reply before I had finished it. :<

Let's try that again! =D

So. I had your reply open on my computer ALL DAY! I didn't take it down once, even in school. I minimized it in school, but yeah. I never actually closed it. I read it over and over and over again, and I think I finally found some words to throw into a mish-mash and see if it makes a response that makes sense.

I know 100% for CERTAIN that both my sisters are completely accepting. Whenever I'm at their houses I always relax and find myself acting a LOT more feminine than I do whenever around anyone else. Of course, I know that femininity doesn't mean anything about orientation, I just thought that I should mention that. They're both in their late 20s and are seriously considering having children. They've already decided they're getting married to their boyfriends, and one boyfriend has already proposed while the other is working hard to get the money so he can afford a ring TO propose. x3

Anyway. I think that they may have already guessed that there's a distinct possibility that I'm gay. I know that they haven't decided that I must be gay, because they're the sort of sisters who would tell me if they thought I was gay (in the nicest possible way). They've both lived through the mistakes of my father and their mother, and so they have a very good idea of what NOT to do. They also, if you ask me, have good ideas about what to do as well. They're fairly anti-tech. I mean, while they accept it and use it, they would certainly never let their child become a tech junkie, which, while I am a tech junkie myself, agree with.

I know that they have guessed that there's a chance because whenever I speak with them, they ask me if I have a girlfriend ("Nope.") and then if I have a boyfriend, in that case? (I almost always laugh.)

The only thing stopping me from coming out to them is the fear that they'll tell their boyfriends. I'm sure they would tell each other, which I'm fine with, but they might tell their boyfriends, and that's more people than I want knowing just yet. x_x

But that doesn't really matter, because I bet if I asked them, they wouldn't tell anyone. They're really, really trustworthy.

Thank you for your help, Jesse. Your words truly inspired me. =D

I'm going to Melbourne to visit my sister on October 5th. It's 6 days too early for national Coming Out Day in America, but hey, it's not like I'll be able to see her on the 11th, so I think I'll tell her when I'm actually there.

I feel great. I'm probably being way too over-confidant. xD

Yes, definitely tell your sister. And if it helps you feel better, ask her to try and not to tell anyone else for the moment, you'll just trust her on that one. Like I'm trusting my sister. Asking this of her will put a cap on things and help you feel less overwhelmed by your first coming out experience. (you can explain that to her too, if you want).

I'm glad my words helped, and I glad you're feeling better. I have a class starting now so I have to go. Later!

Don't worry, my parents would have disowned me if I hadn't recognized it, too.

• 1 month later...
Uh, I guess so, because this is news to me.

Just stumbled around this (I must be in a slower dimension of time and space or something). Yes, I revealed that in the religion topic I think, though just now I couldn't find it in either that topic or my own topic. The religion topic is humongously large though.

It's kind of a weird thing on my end though. If Horatio will allow me to be somewhat blunt, I don't want to, you know, do it with anyone. I don't even want to see anyone naked, guy or girl. Even with the guys walking around without shirts near my dorm I'm thinking, please put a shirt on! If they have no pants...don't freak out Jesse, just look away. Same thing with online pictures and videos and stuff, for both guys and girls. I just find it a turn-off. Icky.

You might wonder, so how am I gay? Mostly in that when I see a guy or a picture of him I might think, he looks kind of cute. And I don't get that thinking with girls at all. And perhaps I just kind of fall into that stereotypical gay person in some ways. Like not being offended by the color purple that much. It makes me wonder how many people have questioned my sexuality, but I'm not worried about it too much. I mean, I don't want to really lie about it.

The tough part is, being at college, guys will elbow me in the shoulder and ask, "doesn't she look hot?" which I find very annoying. I didn't come to college to hunt for girls, thank you very much (or guys, for the record). I came to figure out what to do with myself and to explore further into the areas I love most, math and music (and some French too). I forget what my responses have been to such annoyances. I think I just used a shrug or something.

I've probably broken the "too much information!" point by now, and I tire of typing so I will end this here. Horatio you can decide how much stays or goes, I will understand.

Oh yeah, if you want to reply to this at all, probably best to do it in my own topic. I'd hate to take over teh gloweh's topic with my personal thingies when I can do that in my own topic.

• 4 months later...

Yeah, taking over my topic? Pff, it's not like I've been here since... Very early January.

Going to Operator Please concert April 5th. <3

Didn't come out to sister. Leave it to me to pull out last minute. Pff.

Mum knows now, though. Told her. Feel horrible about it, though. I was obviously not ready.

Figures I'd do something like that.

Anyway. My family's turned in to a stupid fighting wreck.

Me included.

Anyway. I didn't intend to come here just to whine.

Hey, to be honest, I didn't intend to come back here at all.

Anyway, seeya, going again.

Bye.

Yeah, taking over my topic? Pff, it's not like I've been here since... Very early January.

Going to Operator Please concert April 5th.

Mum knows now, though. Told her. Feel horrible about it, though. I was obviously not ready.

Me included.

Bye.

I am so sorry I missed you when you showed up. Please do whine. We are your friends and whining is permitted.

Do only what you are able to do. No one can expect anything more.

Hope to see you soon!

Going to Operator Please concert April 5th. <3

Me included.

Bye.

I am so sorry I missed you when you showed up. Please do whine. We are your friends and whining is permitted.

Do only what you are able to do. No one can expect anything more.

Hope to see you soon!

We're basically a community of Dr. Phils. xD

We'll listen to your problems, give whatever advice we can.

Although we don't get paid. All we ask for is that everyone else'll do the same for us.

Being gay had nothing to do with me thinking I was being idiotic. Being young and inexperienced, however, had everything to do with it.

And if that's the case, my whole school is made of robots. =O

You should hear some of the crude jokes people make there.

Or not. I don't want you going all Van Gogh on me and cutting off your ear because of the jokes there.

(Should have responded to this a long time ago)

About my ear getting cut off...yea, I learned never to stay very close to people with knives fighting to escape from that one Meat Grinder thing i have. Also: Do not laugh in their faces unless you are at a safe distance. Theory: Toss them in head first.

-writes this all down in notebook-

Also: I'm Bisexual, if anyone needed to know. =D

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~8The Astronomy Domine*~*

I'm straight, but I'm insanely attracted to Elton who's gay.

So yeah. That's me. ;-)

~Liz

I'm insanely attracted to Professor Layton, who doesn't exist.

I'm straight, but I'm insanely attracted to Elton who's gay.

So yeah. That's me. ;-)

~Liz

I'm insanely attracted to Professor Layton, who doesn't exist.

I"m insanely attracted to John Lennon who's dead.

Excuse me while I go cry at my pathetic love life. :(

lol

~Liz

I"m insanely attracted to John Lennon who's dead.

lol

~Liz

At least it is only one dead guy. :lol:

You're not even close to Mushroom_king... she is married to a whole long list of dead guys! :lol:

And video game characters. That Jeff Andonuts...he sure can wor-uh, almost said something bad. Um. Definitely not sexual, though. Nope.

-runs-

MK; I was reading your siggy, as I tend to do, and I was inspired to mention the following fact:

I got up to Dedede in Nightmare In Dream Land, but instead of fighting him, I decided I would much rather bathe with him in the waters.

Let me tell you, the water is brilliant.

And of course I had a swim suit. Don't give me that look.

Gosh. People these days.

WAIT A MINUTE, MK. WHAT WAS THAT? I HAVE THIS ODD FEELING YOU WERE GOING TO MENTION SOMETHING ABOUT THE MOTHER SERIES IN ONE OF THE MORE RECENT POSTS IN THIS TOPIC... MAYBE YOU SHOULD REPEAT IT?

Note: Caps are fun. ^o^

I started playing Mother 3 not long ago.

Yes, STARTED.

Anyway. Then I lost it.

Tsk, I need to pay more attention to my games. Seriously. I lost Link To The Past in Canada. =/ Not good.

Hey, if I bought it, it should be illegal to download the rom, right..?

=P

I wonder if there actually are any real emulators for mac, anyway.

Or, even better, I wonder if there's ever a chance my dad might buy a 360 or Wii... I mean, naturally I'd prefer a Wii, but beggars can't be choosers, right? Unless, of course, it was a PS3. O'course, my dad would never pay that much for a system he doesn't particularly like either.

Seriously, PS3 cost $1200 when it came out here! That's NUTS! like, two times the opening price in the US!

I mean. Unless you factorize in exchange rates.

But either way!

Yeah. Sony ain't my favourites right now. :3

Or at least, not with games.

When it comes to other electronic systems, they're okay, sometimes. I mean, the Sony speakers we have are really quality despite being a decade or more old. xD

I was reading about the video game crash of 1983 a while ago. :3

Interesting stuff.

That is, if you've got nothing better to do.

=O Yay! B-52's!

ROCK LOBSTER <3

Muahaha.

Um, I should mention. This is how my comments on various websites tend to be nowadays, and I wouldn't be surprised if I start doing that here too. =D

Oh. I started speaking to MK, and now I'm not sure who I'm talking to anymore.

...Maybe I'm just talking to myself.

Oh well.

This is good finger exercise. Maybe..?

Nahh.

Okay. Anyway.

I think I'll go now.

If you can't tell, the enter key is my favourite button now. If you find it annoying.... Oh well, poor you. What a shame. :3

Yeah.

Bye now.

=3

MK; I was reading your siggy, as I tend to do, and I was inspired to mention the following fact:

I got up to Dedede in Nightmare In Dream Land, but instead of fighting him, I decided I would much rather bathe with him in the waters.

Gosh. People these days.

WAIT A MINUTE, MK. WHAT WAS THAT? I HAVE THIS ODD FEELING YOU WERE GOING TO MENTION SOMETHING ABOUT THE MOTHER SERIES IN ONE OF THE MORE RECENT POSTS IN THIS TOPIC... MAYBE YOU SHOULD REPEAT IT?

Yes, STARTED.

Anyway. Then I lost it.

Tsk, I need to pay more attention to my games. Seriously. I lost Link To The Past in Canada. =/ Not good.

=P

Or, even better, I wonder if there's ever a chance my dad might buy a 360 or Wii... I mean, naturally I'd prefer a Wii, but beggars can't be choosers, right? Unless, of course, it was a PS3. O'course, my dad would never pay that much for a system he doesn't particularly like either.

Seriously, PS3 cost $1200 when it came out here! That's NUTS! like, two times the opening price in the US!

But either way!

When it comes to other electronic systems, they're okay, sometimes. I mean, the Sony speakers we have are really quality despite being a decade or more old. xD

Interesting stuff.

=O Yay! B-52's!

ROCK LOBSTER

Muahaha.

Um, I should mention. This is how my comments on various websites tend to be nowadays, and I wouldn't be surprised if I start doing that here too. =D

Oh well.

Nahh.

Okay. Anyway.

I think I'll go now.

If you can't tell, the enter key is my favourite button now. If you find it annoying.... Oh well, poor you. What a shame. :3

Yeah.

Bye now.

=3

GLOW!!!!!

If you parents ever want anything from the USA shipped to them, with the dollar the way it is and all, just have them let me know.

The games would be almost nothing compared with the prices you must be paying there.

Gosh. People these days.

Yes, STARTED.

Anyway. Then I lost it.

=P

But either way!

Interesting stuff.

=O Yay! B-52's!

ROCK LOBSTER <3

Muahaha.

Oh well.

Nahh.

Okay. Anyway.

I think I'll go now.

Yeah.

Bye now.

=3

GLOW!!!!!

If you parents ever want anything from the USA shipped to them, with the dollar the way it is and all, just have them let me know.

The games would be almost nothing compared with the prices you must be paying there.

Speaking of crazy prices.

It costs the equivalent of AUS$11 to go on an amazing roller coaster in Japan that is modeled after Fuji-san.

Funnily enough, it's called Mt. Fuji. Isn't that funny? The mountain itself is treated like a person (Fuji-san) but the ride is treated like a mountain... Weird.

Anyway.

I've been listening to way too much Kate Nash lately.

She's actually really mean. =/

Anyway. Yeah. Short message. =D

Gosh. People these days.

Yes, STARTED.

Anyway. Then I lost it.

=P

But either way!

Interesting stuff.

=O Yay! B-52's!

ROCK LOBSTER

Muahaha.

Oh well.

Nahh.

Okay. Anyway.

I think I'll go now.

Yeah.

Bye now.

=3

GLOW!!!!!

It costs the equivalent of AUS$11 to go on an amazing roller coaster in Japan that is modeled after Fuji-san.

Funnily enough, it's called Mt. Fuji. Isn't that funny? The mountain itself is treated like a person (Fuji-san) but the ride is treated like a mountain... Weird.

Anyway.

Mountain/human... sometimes people can't distinguish between the two.

Any reply from you, no matter how short is a wonderful sight! :D

Gosh. People these days.

Yes, STARTED.

Anyway. Then I lost it.

=P

But either way!

Interesting stuff.

=O Yay! B-52's!

ROCK LOBSTER <3

Muahaha.

Oh well.

Nahh.

Okay. Anyway.

I think I'll go now.

Yeah.

Bye now.

=3

GLOW!!!!!

Anyway.

=O

Fat joke!

Naughty Horatio!

I just realized. You can't spell Horatio without Ratio...

So my question is...

What is the diameter?

And also... What is the circumference?

Gosh. People these days.

Yes, STARTED.

Anyway. Then I lost it.

=P

But either way!

Interesting stuff.

=O Yay! B-52's!

ROCK LOBSTER

Muahaha.

Oh well.

Nahh.

Okay. Anyway.

I think I'll go now.

Yeah.

Bye now.

=3

GLOW!!!!!

Anyway.

=O

Fat joke!

Naughty Horatio!

So my question is...

What is the diameter?

Yes, sometimes I am rather naughty! :lol:

For someone who is up awfully late, you sure are thinking pretty sharp!

Let's see, I will have to give you the diameter and circumference tomorrow.

My centimeter tape is lost.

Gosh. People these days.

Yes, STARTED.

Anyway. Then I lost it.

=P

But either way!

Interesting stuff.

=O Yay! B-52's!

ROCK LOBSTER <3

Muahaha.

Oh well.

Nahh.

Okay. Anyway.

I think I'll go now.

Yeah.

Bye now.

=3

GLOW!!!!!

Anyway.

=O

Fat joke!

Naughty Horatio!

So my question is...

What is the diameter?

Oooh~! Horatioo~! Naughtyy...

What do you mean late? It's 12:15 AM!

You hear me? A. M. A.M. AM. MORNING. EARLY. =O

...Right? Right? xD

Tsk, it never works...

I suppose you have a point, Hodiameter. Maybe I should abandon you and go to sleep...

..Do you think that would be good, Hocircumference?

Gosh. People these days.

Yes, STARTED.

Anyway. Then I lost it.

=P

But either way!

Interesting stuff.

=O Yay! B-52's!

ROCK LOBSTER

Muahaha.

Oh well.

Nahh.

Okay. Anyway.

I think I'll go now.

Yeah.

Bye now.

=3

GLOW!!!!!

Anyway.

=O

Fat joke!

Naughty Horatio!

So my question is...

What is the diameter?

...Right? Right? xD

Tsk, it never works...

I suppose you have a point, Hodiameter. Maybe I should abandon you and go to sleep...

Early, early AM = darkness = night. :lol: Hamsterthink.

Hodiameter... think peppermintmeter!

Hocircumference... Hordiameter... better yet... Horadius. :lol:

Gosh. People these days.

WAIT A MINUTE, MK. WHAT WAS THAT? I HAVE THIS ODD FEELING YOU WERE GOING TO MENTION SOMETHING ABOUT THE MOTHER SERIES IN O...Ho

Interesting stuff.

=O Yay! B-52's!

ROCK LOBSTER <3

Muahaha.

Oh well.

Nahh.

Okay. Anyway.

I think I'll go now.

Yeah.

Bye now.

=3

GLOW!!!!!

Anyway.

=O

Fat joke!

Naughty Horatio!

So my question is...

What is the diameter?

...Right? Right? xD

Tsk, it never works...

Early, early AM = darkness = night. :lol: Hamsterthink.

...Hohemorrhoid?

=P

Consider that my official parting gift.

I'm tired. Ni-night. =D

Gosh. People these days.

WAIT A MINUTE, MK. WHAT WAS THAT? I HAVE THIS ODD FEELING YOU WERE GOING TO MENTION SOMETHING ABOUT THE MOTHER SERIES IN O...Ho

I was reading about the video game crash of 1983 a while ago.

Interesting stuff.

=O Yay! B-52's!

ROCK LOBSTER

Muahaha.

Oh well.

Nahh.

Okay. Anyway.

I think I'll go now.

If you can't tell, the enter key is my favourite button now. If you find it annoying.... Oh well, poor you. What a shame.

Yeah.

Bye now.

=3

GLOW!!!!!

Anyway.

=O

Fat joke!

Naughty Horatio!

So my question is...

What is the diameter?

Yes, sometimes I am rather naughty! LOL

...Right? Right? xD

Tsk, it never works...

Early, early AM = darkness = night. LOL Hamsterthink.

...Hohemorrhoid?

=P

Consider that my official parting gift.

I'm tired. Ni-night. =D

:o:o:o

Hohemorrhoid??????

Gives that gift back to Glowurm. LOL

Nite, nite!

Gosh. People these days.

Yes, STARTED.

Anyway. Then I lost it.

I bathed with Professor layton and his assistant Luke the other night. Wait, I shouldn't say that.

Finally, someone else here who's played at least ONE of those games. <_<

Gosh. People these days.

Yes, STARTED.

Anyway. Then I lost it.

I bathed with Professor layton and his assistant Luke the other night. Wait, I shouldn't say that.

Finally, someone else here who's played at least ONE of those games. <_<

Well, only part of it...

xP

o:

I want to bathe with video game characters too!

Besides Dedede.

Humanoid characters. At least. xD

I'm not even gonna ask about the Ho[word] business. x3

Unless HoMogeneous feels like explaining.

His name is Horadius now.

Or at least that's my new name for him.

Horadius... I kind of like that! :D

Sounds greek.

Sounds greek.

Exactly my thinking!!!

Sounds greek.

Exactly my thinking!!!

Now you just need an epic shield and weapon of sorts. And an awesome war cry. Like WAFFLES! or something.

Sounds greek.

Exactly my thinking!!!

Now you just need an epic shield and weapon of sorts. And an awesome war cry. Like WAFFLES! or something.

BLUARGHBLUBLUHBLUH

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Just pointing out the ridiculously scary fact that I just turned 18 as of five days ago. Legally speaking where I am, I'm fully an adult, completely, the whole shabam. No waiting until 21 in Australia.

I mean, what the heck? I remember originally being here when I was twelve! I think. Was I twelve? I might have been thirteen. Not really much of a difference, actually. Point is, where on earth did all that time go? Productive places, I'm sure.

Life's crazy and awesome! I thought, in a wistful moment, that I would pop in and say that I never forgot about you guys and probably won't forget about you guys until long after the website no longer exists. So yeah. You guys rock, and such.

(That said, I'm ridiculously glad it still does exist.)

Man, I give the whole board the Nostalgia Award.

GLOWURM!!!!!!!!!!!

You have totally made my day!!!!!!!!! How are you???? Happy birthday to you!!!! Usually I get the birthday postings, but somehow I missed yours. I am so embarrassed. It would have be spectacular to have not missed your birthday and posted your greetings!

Happy Birthday!!!

Hopefully, the boards will always exist, at least while I have a little tiny bit of say.

Glad to hear that your life is crazy and awesome!!!! Please if you stop in again, please do make this an occasional stop. We always love hearing from you.

woohoo! hey, horatio, you almost have 66000 posts... 667 more than you have now, and i am giving you the Greatest Evil Award. because i can create awards on the fly if i want to. ☆ M A G I C ☆

i have also graduated now, and my niece was born. i couldn't imagine a happier period of life! :D

NOW TO TAKE ON CANADA.

I think I mentioned at least once that my mother is Canadian. Her and I both used to think it meant I would be able to quite easily apply for a Canadian citizenship and be given one without too much trouble. We were wrong. Turns out it means that I am already a citizen by default without ever having lived in the country. Crazy! So I'm planning to go to university there, because it would feel like going to an international university for me, but I wouldn't have to pay international fees!

*vroom vroom?*

hey thar Glo. Glad things are going well!

So if you start going to school in Canada, will you be arriving by moose? I hear that's how they do things up in America's Hat. Also, be careful; the bacon is really ham.

Are you kidding! As if I would ever have crispy bacon, it's terrible like that.

I'll probably just be walking or biking around, since I'd just be living in a dorm. :V

I know I'd like to go to a university in Ontario such as the University of Toronto or York University, but of course I'm not sure which. I heard good things about York in terms of their humanities subjects from some people, but then I heard bad things from others, so I'm kind of torn. At least I don't have to worry about applying just yet! As for a major, Linguistics is the top of my priorities, however the actual usefulness for that in careers is minimal (sigh). I would do it out of passion, but either Communication Studies or Anthropology would be much better. I'm definitely doing a language or two, at least!

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...