Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Shrinks

schimmislick

yeah about a year ago my dad made me go to one and it was the most boring thing that i have ever done in my life, it was pointless! probably mostly because he was more of an adult shrink

all i did there was play chess a few times and pretty much nothing else except "oh how are you feeling" and "how does that make you feel?" and "how do you think that will effect your life"

yawn

yeah about a year ago my dad made me go to one and it was the most boring thing that i have ever done in my life, it was pointless! probably mostly because he was more of an adult shrink

all i did there was play chess a few times and pretty much nothing else except "oh how are you feeling" and "how does that make you feel?" and "how do you think that will effect your life"

yawn

If you father wants you to go, find a different one that you like. There are some really cool guys out there. I have a friend who is s psychologist and he rides his bike to work everyday, wears his Birkenstocks and is generally a very terrific person. He works great with young people.

Keep searching for the guy that makes you feel comfortable. Sort of like a friend to talk to.

in school they had a "grief group" and i was in it, that was pretty awesome, half the time we just talked about politics and answered these questions that were like what if questions, like, what if you found out you had another sibling, something like that, then my dad was like, "hey i think that that group is much better" so he stopped making me go.

in school they had a "grief group" and i was in it, that was pretty awesome, half the time we just talked about politics and answered these questions that were like what if questions, like, what if you found out you had another sibling, something like that, then my dad was like, "hey i think that that group is much better" so he stopped making me go.

Your dad sounds pretty cool and very in tune to you. Are you still with this group? Glad to hear you got rid of the last guy.

Your dad sounds pretty cool and very in tune to you. Are you still with this group? Glad to hear you got rid of the last guy.

no i did it last year and this year, but it is like a 5 week thing or something

no i did it last year and this year, but it is like a 5 week thing or something

Did it help?