Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Vixen's avatars.

Vixen.

Hamsters are the greatest animals in the universe

true.

dubba' true.

Glad to see you agree with me. :lol:

Hehe! You are so so so right about hamsters rule!

High paws Hamster_Girl!!!

hello! i'm new, but i was wondering if you could make me one... like a cinnamon banded syrian hamster... but could you please write hamsters rule on it? and for the background could it be inside a hamster wheel in it's cage? I've seen you draw and i give you 999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999 points. but if you don't know how the hamster looks it is the picture below this sentence. But could it be running in the hamster wheel in the cage, and it has hamsters Rule on it? that hamster running on a wheel in it's cage, is that too hard?

I love your pictures. I look like the Syrian hammy with the carrot. I am a blonde, 3 1/2 year old male hammy.

STILL 3 1/2? Youve been 3 1/2 for what is it, 3 years now :P, so that makes you 6 1/2,

which is really old for a hamster :), so im sure you are a little gray :rolleyes:

Gray ???

6 1/2 ???

*grabs Wildcat and covers her with Hershey's Dark Chocolate Syrup, then real whipped cream, followed by a variety of toppings*

hello! i'm new, but i was wondering if you could make me one... like a cinnamon banded syrian hamster... but could you please write hamsters rule on it? and for the background could it be inside a hamster wheel in it's cage? I've seen you draw and i give you 999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999 points. but if you don't know how the hamster looks it is the picture below this sentence. But could it be running in the hamster wheel in the cage, and it has hamsters Rule on it? that hamster running on a wheel in it's cage, is that too hard?

I love your pictures. I look like the Syrian hammy with the carrot. I am a blonde, 3 1/2 year old male hammy.

STILL 3 1/2? Youve been 3 1/2 for what is it, 3 years now :P, so that makes you 6 1/2,

which is really old for a hamster :), so im sure you are a little gray :rolleyes:

Gray ???

6 1/2 ???

*grabs Wildcat and covers her with Hershey's Dark Chocolate Syrup, then real whipped cream, followed by a variety of toppings*

grr! kitties dont like being covered with various toppngs!

*takes horatio and dunks him into a huge vat of toxic pudding, which makes him turn into SUPER HAMSTER!*

Gray ???

6 1/2 ???

grr! kitties dont like being covered with various toppngs!

*takes horatio and dunks him into a huge vat of toxic pudding, which makes him turn into SUPER HAMSTER!*

Super Hamster!!! Yeah!!!

*looks in a mirror to see there are no gray hairs in my fur*

Yup, it is all blonde. :lol:

Hamsters are the greatest animals in the universe

true.

dubba' true.

Glad to see you agree with me. :lol:

Hehe! You are so so so right about hamsters rule!

High paws Hamster_Girl!!!

*High paws with Horatio*

so spoilered smilies don't work? :rolleyes:

And has horatio returned to his kinky HD-member sundaes again?

Kinky? No. Just sticky, gooey, oozy, sundaes. :)

Look at me type in the picture! Hehe. See but it doesn't show me on hamster dance... that's weird! Oh well that's me at my friend's house on her computer. mine looks different.

It's kinky and you better believe it.

*licks wildcat*

More chocolate, says I!

*tries to imagine a wurm licking a wildcat*

Look at me type in the picture! Hehe. See but it doesn't show me on hamster dance... that's weird! Oh well that's me at my friend's house on her computer. mine looks different.

She has a Mac! Yeah!!!

*loves Adam Zapple*

She has a Mac! Yeah!!!

*loves Adam Zapple*

:lol:

*licks wildcat*

More chocolate, says I!

Those sundaes are Kool! kool with a kapital K! kool with a kapital with a kay with a kapital k kool! yeah!

Hee hee! it tickles! * dunks misspelled by a 7-year-old glo-ing wurm into toxic chocolate*

*does nothing because the wurm is already glowing*

thats all i got...

*licks wildcat*

More chocolate, says I!

Those sundaes are Kool! kool with a kapital K! kool with a kapital with a kay with a kapital k kool! yeah!

Hee hee! it tickles! * dunks misspelled by a 7-year-old glo-ing wurm into toxic chocolate*

thats all i got...

:lol: ROFOCLH !!!!!!! :lol:

*licks wildcat*

More chocolate, says I!

thats all i got...

Super Hamster does not laugh hysterically while rolling upon floors of cages! Super Hamster laughs hysteriacally while rolling on the floor of mid air! ROFOMALH! ho ho!

*licks wildcat*

More chocolate, says I!

thats all i got...

Super Hamster does not laugh hysterically while rolling upon floors of cages! Super Hamster laughs hysteriacally while rolling on the floor of mid air! ROFOMALH! ho ho!

*watches in amazement*

Coooooool!!!!!!!

I would like to submit a requests, but I don't know what you could draw. Perhaps a lazy human sitting a computer? Hm. :wacko:

Don't forget the John Lennon hair!

I cut my hair.

Oh.

OK.

So...whoch musician do you resemble now?

Do I count as a musician?

I can play the kazoo.

=D

I can't, so that MUST make you a musician! :D

i remember you saying something about playing violin...but this was years ago... so maybe my memory has failed me....

ANYWAY!

if Li is still up for these avis i want one, but it seems like lots of people are requesting and she seems pressured between so, take your time...

Uhh... i have NOOOO idea lol so i can give you artistic liscense on the moose... but one thing i would like to have is the moose playing guitar... a Gibson [Epiphone] Explorer, yellow with white pick guard. Right handed[i guess that means the neck would point to the right in my avi] background noo clue...artistic liscense granted there too.one more thing... make sure where you sign it, you can tell, i want EVERYONE to know you made it. Thanks :D

I would like to submit a requests, but I don't know what you could draw. Perhaps a lazy human sitting a computer? Hm. :wacko:

I cut my hair.

Oh.

OK.

I can play the kazoo.

=D

i remember you saying something about playing violin...but this was years ago... so maybe my memory has failed me....

ANYWAY!

if Li is still up for these avis i want one, but it seems like lots of people are requesting and she seems pressured between so, take your time...

Uhh... i have NOOOO idea lol so i can give you artistic liscense on the moose... but one thing i would like to have is the moose playing guitar... a Gibson [Epiphone] Explorer, yellow with white pick guard. Right handed[i guess that means the neck would point to the right in my avi] background noo clue...artistic liscense granted there too.one more thing... make sure where you sign it, you can tell, i want EVERYONE to know you made it. Thanks :D

I still play violin. It is quite a sight... a violin playing hamster. :lol:

Please listent to Joe Satriani if you want some good guitar music. He is my favorite!!!!! Steve Vai is in second place.

For Satriani, I would try the CD: Is There Love In Space. I can pick out some songs if you just want a few to listen to, but the entire CD is great.

Steve Vai just came out with a new CD. I want to get this soon.

I had drawn you a moose avatar, but wonder what happened after I submitted it to HampsterKing. It is not good, but I could submit it again until Li gets one up for you.

I cut my hair.

Oh.

OK.

I can play the kazoo.

=D

ANYWAY!

Please listent to Joe Satriani if you want some good guitar music. He is my favorite!!!!! Steve Vai is in second place.

For Satriani, I would try the CD: Is There Love In Space. I can pick out some songs if you just want a few to listen to, but the entire CD is great.

I had drawn you a moose avatar, but wonder what happened after I submitted it to HampsterKing. It is not good, but I could submit it again until Li gets one up for you.

*~*The grand lllusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

Steve vai had a guitar, it's the the Hard Rock Cafe now, but it was awesome. It was heart-shaped like mine is.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

I cut my hair.

Oh.

OK.

I can play the kazoo.

=D

ANYWAY!

Steve vai had a guitar, it's the the Hard Rock Cafe now, but it was awesome. It was heart-shaped like mine is.

Do you like Steve Vai???

I cut my hair.

Oh.

OK.

I can play the kazoo.

=D

ANYWAY!

Steve Vai is one of the best...Never gotten into satriani...but im i could listen to any guitarist:D

i just found a guy named doyle and he is the #2 guitar player in the world...and he has been to my church! woohoo

My favorite guitarist is Brian Haner Jr. better know as Synyster Gates from avenged sevenfold, they arent my favorite band anymore, but he is just sooo amazing at guitar its unbelievable!

I cut my hair.

Oh.

OK.

I can play the kazoo.

=D

ANYWAY!

Steve Vai is one of the best...Never gotten into satriani...but im i could listen to any guitarist:D

i just found a guy named doyle and he is the #2 guitar player in the world...and he has been to my church! woohoo

My favorite guitarist is Brian Haner Jr. better know as Synyster Gates from avenged sevenfold, they arent my favorite band anymore, but he is just sooo amazing at guitar its unbelievable!

I am riding my bike through your town tomorrow, providing it doesn't rain too much. I will wave as I ride through town. :)

I cut my hair.

Oh.

OK.

I can play the kazoo.

=D

ANYWAY!

I am riding my bike through your town tomorrow, providing it doesn't rain too much. I will wave as I ride through town. :)

are you really?! woah... dont you live about an hour away?

I cut my hair.

Oh.

OK.

I can play the kazoo.

=D

ANYWAY!

Yes really! :)

My goal is to go all the way down to Sebring.

I cut my hair.

Oh.

OK.

I can play the kazoo.

=D

ANYWAY!

Hey, thazza car!

My father and I rented one when we went down to the keys for scuba diving.

I cut my hair.

Oh.

OK.

I can play the kazoo.

=D

ANYWAY!

Hey, thazza car!

My father and I rented one when we went down to the keys for scuba diving.

Will my bike fit into it? :unsure:

I cut my hair.

Oh.

OK.

I can play the kazoo.

=D

ANYWAY!

wow... what time do you think you'll be rolling down my way?

I cut my hair.

Oh.

OK.

I can play the kazoo.

=D

ANYWAY!

wow... what time do you think you'll be rolling down my way?

Let me figure it out and I will let you know. Just look for this...

DSCN3675.JPG

That's Harry. We will be together... you will definitely recognize us. :D

I cut my hair.

Oh.

OK.

I can play the kazoo.

=D

ANYWAY!

Do you like Steve Vai???

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

No Horatio, I don't like Steve Vai and that's why i know about his guitars

OF COURSE LIKE STEVE VAI, SILLY

I cut my hair.

Oh.

OK.

I can play the kazoo.

=D

ANYWAY!

Do you like Steve Vai???

*slaps forehead with paw*

It might have been that you just liked his heart-shaped guitar.

You really need to listen to Joe Satriani. Great... really, really great.

BTW, Steve Vai just came out with a new CD... mostly all musical with orchestra backup.

I cut my hair.

Oh.

OK.

I can play the kazoo.

=D

ANYWAY!

Do you like Steve Vai???

*slaps forehead with paw*

It might have been that you just liked his heart-shaped guitar.

You really need to listen to Joe Satriani. Great... really, really great.

BTW, Steve Vai just came out with a new CD... mostly all musical with orchestra backup.

Kay-O. I listen to Joe now. He make trippy music. Mushroom_king like.

Am talking like Mr. Saturn. Not know why.

I don't know how far Orlando is away from my town. I wonder.... And i play the viola!

:D Actually I live in Cocoa. I use Orlando as a reference point because everyone knows where Disney is. :D

If you search on an internet *cough, cough* map you will see.

We could play violin and viola duets together!

I don't know how far Orlando is away from my town. I wonder.... And i play the viola!

:D Actually I live in Cocoa. I use Orlando as a reference point because everyone knows where Disney is. :D

*~*THA GRAWND EELOOZHUN*~*THA FAHNEEL KAWT*~*

HEWAYSHEEOW. YEW SHULD NAWT AWF SED THAWT. NAWOE AYE WEEL FYND YEW. HAW. HAW. HAW.

*~*THA PSYKAHDELEEK LOOAW*~*THA ASTAHNAHMEE DAWMEEN*~*

HEWAYSHEEOW. YEW SHULD NAWT AWF SED THAWT. NAWOE AYE WEEL FYND YEW. HAW. HAW. HAW.

I don't think so. :lol:

*sends Joe Cocker after Horatio* >:D

Are you planning for world domionation or something? Well to late! I must take over my brain first! *stays silent for 3 minutes* Wait where did i set my brain? I'm the smartest hamster in my classes, and the human is the best in her classes, but where did i set my hammie brain!? *runs around in tiny circles* It's not here! *keeps running around in tiny circles* Man i've looked everywhere! I found it! *watches brain do world domination* Hey you can't do that untill i take over you! *Brain says in evil sqeacky voice: WORLD DOMINATION!!!* *watches brain make fires and explosives* Oh well.... Who wants a carrot slim? *say in cheery but suspisious voice*

Are you planning for world domionation or something? Well to late! I must take over my brain first! *stays silent for 3 minutes* Wait where did i set my brain? I'm the smartest hamster in my classes, and the human is the best in her classes, but where did i set my hammie brain!? *runs around in tiny circles* It's not here! *keeps running around in tiny circles* Man i've looked everywhere! I found it! *watches brain do world domination* Hey you can't do that untill i take over you! *Brain says in evil sqeacky voice: WORLD DOMINATION!!!* *watches brain make fires and explosives* Oh well.... Who wants a carrot slim? *say in cheery but suspisious voice*

*points to brain*

*takes Hamster_Girl's brain and puts it in a jar!*

*~*The Psychedleic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~(

*points to brain*

Why are you pointing at my brain? *listens to Brain scream WORLD DOMINATION! and listens to fire, and explosives go off*

horatio i never saw you.... lol, but if you rode in from 1-5pm my time i was napping :D

Actually, I did not make it there. But this weekend I plan on riding through there. I need to get 1200 miles on my bike before the engine is considered 'run in'. In the meantime, you need to vary the RPM, and cannot go above 5000 RPM until you pass 1200.

This week I have to go back to the motorcycle dealer because I don't trip the lights and refuse to run them, so I end up making lots of right turns and detours unless I can follow a car. The dealer has a little light tripper thingy that they can install so I will trip the lights. YEAH!!!!

My next purchase will be rain gear. This is a must. The one I am looking at is Neon Yellow. :blink: I am fairly certain people will see me in the rain with that colour!!!

The reason I decided to go with that colour is because some guy was riding his bike and I was following him at a good distance and I realized that one little light on the back of his bike was hard to see. He did have lots of reflective stripes on his gear, and that helped enormously, but the guy in the car following would have to have his lights on in order for the reflective gear to be seen. Yes, the law in Florida states, lights on when raining, but some people don't follow the law and I would prefer not to be quished, flat as a pancake, roadkill. So, I guess the next best option will be a Neon Yellow jacket.

horatio i never saw you.... lol, but if you rode in from 1-5pm my time i was napping :D

Actually, I did not make it there. But this weekend I plan on riding through there. I need to get 1200 miles on my bike before the engine is considered 'run in'. In the meantime, you need to vary the RPM, and cannot go above 5000 RPM until you pass 1200.

This week I have to go back to the motorcycle dealer because I don't trip the lights and refuse to run them, so I end up making lots of right turns and detours unless I can follow a car. The dealer has a little light tripper thingy that they can install so I will trip the lights. YEAH!!!!

My next purchase will be rain gear. This is a must. The one I am looking at is Neon Yellow. :blink: I am fairly certain people will see me in the rain with that colour!!!

The reason I decided to go with that colour is because some guy was riding his bike and I was following him at a good distance and I realized that one little light on the back of his bike was hard to see. He did have lots of reflective stripes on his gear, and that helped enormously, but the guy in the car following would have to have his lights on in order for the reflective gear to be seen. Yes, the law in Florida states, lights on when raining, but some people don't follow the law and I would prefer not to be quished, flat as a pancake, roadkill. So, I guess the next best option will be a Neon Yellow jacket.

A neon yellow jacket with reflector stuffs.

I'm guessing my navy blue rain jacket would not be suitable. xD

:lol: About as suitable as black. Even my red is hard to see.

but it is a really nice jacket; I'm taking it with me to Philmont.

It is all like, wind-proof and water-proof and keeps you at a comfortable temperature and is lights and folds up really small in a pouch thingymajigger.

And it does have the reflector strips on it.

It is all like, wind-proof and water-proof and keeps you at a comfortable temperature and is lights and folds up really small in a pouch thingymajigger.

It is perfect for you, but not for a small hamster on an even smaller motorcycle, in the rain.

I really need to be seen.

It is perfect for you, but not for a small hamster on an even smaller motorcycle, in the rain.

True 'dat. I will just need to be DRY in the rain. xD

True 'dat. I will just need to be DRY in the rain. xD

This is also rain gear... both.

hope i see you! do you think youll ride through my town, or just down the highway that is literally 3 football fields away

hope i see you! do you think youll ride through my town, or just down the highway that is literally 3 football fields away

I will make a detour. I decided that I might see how traffic is and perhaps I can ride through there tomorrow, if not tomorrow, then the weekend.

If I actually decide to head your way, I will make a post in The Horatio Club topic in HampsterDance Talk and let you know.

well, in addition to dry, I can't be too warm

and it needs to be small/compact well

and this is a really nice jacket xD

That's the cool thing about this jacket. The inside zips out and the outer mesh has all the armour, shoulders, elbows, back; you can wear the outside in the heat of summer and stay protected and cool and you can wear the inside alone, just like a jacket that keeps you warm and dry, and when zipped in, it makes the entire jacket a great combination for summer, winter, sunshine or rain.

That's the cool thing about this jacket. The inside zips out and the outer mesh has all the armour, shoulders, elbows, back; you can wear the outside in the heat of summer and stay protected and cool and you can wear the inside alone, just like a jacket that keeps you warm and dry, and when zipped in, it makes the entire jacket a great combination for summer, winter, sunshine or rain.

Well, you can't impersonate a tree while playing capture the flag in a bright yellow jackeet, but a dark blue one works well. xD

Well, you can't impersonate a tree while playing capture the flag in a bright yellow jackeet, but a dark blue one works well. xD

True, but I could impersonate one of those school crossing signs. :)

I will make a detour. I decided that I might see how traffic is and perhaps I can ride through there tomorrow, if not tomorrow, then the weekend.

If I actually decide to head your way, I will make a post in The Horatio Club topic in HampsterDance Talk and let you know.

alrighty...

nu-uh.

cause school crossing signs aren't found out in the middle of the woods. xD

nu-uh.

*thinks*

nu-uh.

*thinks*

ADMIT IT, YOU KNAVE!

I HAVE WON THIS BATTLE!

nu-uh.

*thinks*

ADMIT IT, YOU KNAVE!

I HAVE WON THIS BATTLE!

*hands everyone a paintball gun, night vision goggles and sprays everyone with invisible paint*

Go for it. Find Cheesemaster and get him good!!!!!

nu-uh.

*thinks*

ADMIT IT, YOU KNAVE!

I HAVE WON THIS BATTLE!

*hands everyone a paintball gun, night vision goggles and sprays everyone with invisible paint*

good thing I am in my house right now. xD

nu-uh.

*thinks*

ADMIT IT, YOU KNAVE!

I HAVE WON THIS BATTLE!

good thing I am in my house right now. xD

Sooner or later you will have to leave your house.

*evil laughter is heard in the background*