Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Mega Wolf countdown...

Horatio

At the moment, Mega Wolf has 778 posts to go before she becomes the number two overall poster.

All eyes are on her to accomplish this task!

:ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

Go Mega Wolf!!!!

Who is the current #2?

Oh, are you fer seriousness?! That's so awesome! I better try coming more! ^.^ Well, it shall probably take a couple months, but I'll do my best not to take too long. ^.^ Yay me! =D

Oh, are you fer seriousness?! That's so awesome! I better try coming more! ^.^ Well, it shall probably take a couple months, but I'll do my best not to take too long. ^.^ Yay me! =D

I have been watching closely!!! You are on the road to super-achievement!!!!!!!!!! :D

I have been watching closely!!! You are on the road to super-achievement!!!!!!!!!! :D

Ah, but I'll stay at #2 once I do make it and I won't catch up to you. XD But I'm okay with that, because you're a super poster. :lol:

Ah, but I'll stay at #2 once I do make it and I won't catch up to you. XD But I'm okay with that, because you're a super poster. :lol:

I could always have HamspterKing reset me to 0. LOL

But of course, I think we all love your insane 33,000 posts. :lol:

:lol: You mean my, 33,000 I don't have a life, posts? :lol:

The reality is, I am supposed to be studying, and it is far to easy to get on the computer and not get any work done.

You all are a bad influence on me. :rolleyes: LOL

The reality is, I am supposed to be studying, and it is far to easy to get on the computer and not get any work done.

Haha, yeah. I'm a bad influence on plenty of people, but my good influenceness makes up for it plenty. XD

Haha, yeah. I'm a bad influence on plenty of people, but my good influenceness makes up for it plenty. XD

The good influence is that you have me perfecting my math skills on a daily basis.

----- 753 ----- and you are in second place.

At the moment, Mega Wolf has 778 posts to go before she becomes the number two overall poster.

Go Mega Wolf!!!!

Who is the current #2?

Sheena.

It's been a long time since she's posted. But I guess that's how life goes. *sighness*

Because of the internet's weirdness I'm doing this at probably a faster pace than I would've. XD

Go Mega Wolf!!!!

Who is the current #2?

Sheena.

It's been a long time since she's posted. But I guess that's how life goes. *sighness*

Because of the internet's weirdness I'm doing this at probably a faster pace than I would've. XD

How the intermittent loss of your internet is our gain.

So nice having you around! :D

Go Mega Wolf!!!!

Who is the current #2?

Sheena.

How the intermittent loss of your internet is our gain.

So nice having you around! :D

Yeah. Haha. Arkcher and Cheesey definitely know I'm probably wasting my time doing them surveys when I'm not here. XD and hence I do less surveys now! This is more fun. ^.^

• 2 weeks later...
Who currently has it?

Venture out Cheesie... :lol:

...go to the bottom of the forums page, look at the overall top 20 posters and find that you are number 8.

When I click on it, I get this...

Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

Who currently has it?

...go to the bottom of the forums page, look at the overall top 20 posters and find that you are number 8.

Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

Must be that Microsoft program interferring again! :lol:

Who currently has it?

Must be that Microsoft program interferring again! :lol:

I'm sure, I'm sure. xD

Who currently has it?

None of us non mods are special enough to view it. Maybe you should show us, oh great one!

I could do that. :)

Picture_1.png

I hope you can read it. :D

Who currently has it?

None of us non mods are special enough to view it. Maybe you should show us, oh great one!

post-678-1173911207_thumb.png

Whoa. Looking at all those names makes me think of all the members who haven't been here in like, forever.

Who currently has it?

post-678-1173911207_thumb.png

Danke!

CheetaSpot. I miss her and her artwork.

Yeah, there's a lot of missed people who would make this board better. I guess it's still a good board, it's just got a different feel, like it's another place, without these people. :closedeyes:

Yeah, there's a lot of missed people who would make this board better. I guess it's still a good board, it's just got a different feel, like it's another place, without these people. :closedeyes:

I got my friend to sign up, not sure if she has posted anything yet.

Haven't seen anything as of yet, but I will keep looking.

hmmz. I gotta bug her tomorrow then. xD

You know, you should ask her what she signed up as. XD

I have not seen any new posters yet. If you invite her at a particular time, let me know and maybe we all can be on at the same time.

*remembers Insta Talk*

I have not seen any new posters yet. If you invite her at a particular time, let me know and maybe we all can be on at the same time.

*remembers Insta Talk*

She said something about the board having to accept her or something. Something to do with email.

*remembers Insta Talk*

She said something about the board having to accept her or something. Something to do with email.

Check back with her. Because of all the spammers attacking the boards, HampsterKing had to have people apply. Ask her to check the email address that she used. Perhaps it has a link inside that brings her to the board. I really don't know how HampsterKing set it up. At least let her know we are waiting for her.

*remembers Insta Talk*

Check back with her. Because of all the spammers attacking the boards, HampsterKing had to have people apply. Ask her to check the email address that she used. Perhaps it has a link inside that brings her to the board. I really don't know how HampsterKing set it up. At least let her know we are waiting for her.

I have. I must tell her to check emails and such.

• 3 weeks later...
I thought it would help just to post this:

post-678-1174352159_thumb.png

The gap narrows!!! :lol:

Two things:

There are two TBFs. Who is the one that hasn't been on in ages? o_O;

And also. WHAT!?! SHEENA WAS LAST ONLINE IN LIEK... NOT LONG AGO. OMGOMGOMG.

lol@taking a screenie of that screenie

But look at the date thingo!

post-7648-1176531434_thumb.png

• 4 weeks later...
I thought it would help just to post this:

post-678-1174352159_thumb.png

The gap narrows!!! :lol:

Two things:

There are two TBFs. Who is the one that hasn't been on in ages? o_O;

And also. WHAT!?! SHEENA WAS LAST ONLINE IN LIEK... NOT LONG AGO. OMGOMGOMG.

lol@taking a screenie of that screenie

But look at the date thingo!

post-7648-1176531434_thumb.png

Wow. I'm late to reply to this. =O

1. TBF the Other is TBFOH. The Original TBFO. =D That's not to say TBFOF isn't totally AWESOME! The Biggest Fan of Hado is one of those rare old commom members. She used to post in only the Hado section and rarely venture out into the rest of the boards. ^.^ I miss her.

2. That's really crazy! At least we know she is there. Sorta. XD Unless... she was hack'd! =O [the less likely]

Go go go! :D *grabs popcorn and watches MW run, uh, metaphorically speaking* Now if only you could beat Horatio... *brain melts at the thought*

Go go go! :D *grabs popcorn and watches MW run, uh, metaphorically speaking* Now if only you could beat Horatio... *brain melts at the thought*

*pours the melted brain over the popcorn* :lol:

I am easy to beat!!!

Sure you are. You just keep every conversation going and have 3x as many posts as me. It'll be easy. XD

I am easy to beat!!!

Sure you are. You just keep every conversation going and have 3x as many posts as me. It'll be easy. XD

Hamsters have no life. :lol:

You have band, 4H, school, etc., so, in your spare time you can post 6x as much. :lol:

I am easy to beat!!!

You have band, 4H, school, etc., so, in your spare time you can post 6x as much. :lol:

Yeah, I guess I keep busy. XD Next year, I was considering joining track. :lol:

I am easy to beat!!!

You would love track!!!! :)

Ask TBFOF... he is on the XC team.

I am easy to beat!!!

Of course, I have to become more fit first of all, and then I have to get over the whole, "Ewww." factor, because teh ebil 1st boyfriend evar, Jordan, who has played bagpipes since age 9 is in track.

Band practice situation:

I kept on looking at this one kid. He was really short and he was running really fast, so I was like. Haha, that's funny. Then Erin catches up to me. We're running together, and this kid runs past us again.

Me: Who's that short kid?

Erin: Umm. I'm not sure.

*both try to get a better look*

Erin: *starts laughing* Jeanette, that's Jordan.

Me: *stifling a laugh* Are you sure?

Erin: Pretty sure.

*halfway around the track*

Me: Okay, let's get a better look, he's stopped over by the entrance with all the other cross country people.

*run over there*

Me: HAHAHA IT IS!

Both of us almost fell over laughing and he was staring. Of course. Whenever I see him out of the corner of my eye, even now, I can see him looking at me. It's creepy. ;_;

I am easy to beat!!!

Of course, I have to become more fit first of all, and then I have to get over the whole, "Ewww." factor, because teh ebil 1st boyfriend evar, Jordan, who has played bagpipes since age 9 is in track.

Band practice situation:

I kept on looking at this one kid. He was really short and he was running really fast, so I was like. Haha, that's funny. Then Erin catches up to me. We're running together, and this kid runs past us again.

Me: Okay, let's get a better look, he's stopped over by the entrance with all the other cross country people.

*run over there*

Both of us almost fell over laughing and he was staring. Of course. Whenever I see him out of the corner of my eye, even now, I can see him looking at me. It's creepy. ;_;

:lol: Now Jordan could be a problem.

*doesn't care much for the creepy guy stare*

In the hamster world, they separate the boys track from the girls track.

• 2 weeks later...

I am easy to beat!!!

Band practice situation:

*run over there*

They do separate them, but it's at the same time. So it's like, I'd basically still be within staring distance. XD

I am easy to beat!!!

Band practice situation:

*run over there*

They do separate them, but it's at the same time. So it's like, I'd basically still be within staring distance. XD

Euwwww. I don't think I would like that.

I am easy to beat!!!

Band practice situation:

*run over there*

Yeaah. This guy is majorly weird. Haha, another story about him that one of my friends told me.

So he was invited to some Christmas party that consisted of basically girls aaaand, well.

Him: Let's play spin the bottle.

Them: No.

*ditch him downstairs and go to hostess' room*

I am easy to beat!!!

Band practice situation:

*run over there*

Yeaah. This guy is majorly weird. Haha, another story about him that one of my friends told me.

So he was invited to some Christmas party that consisted of basically girls aaaand, well.

LOL :lol: LOL

I am easy to beat!!!

Band practice situation:

*run over there*

LOL :lol: LOL

His hair is fun to make fun of too. XD I dunno, last year it as all nice and neat, nerdy like he really was. Well, he attempted to grow his hair out. I think that was an attempt to look like Mike. It was all gross and greasy, though. And more recently he cut his hair. It's closer to matching Julian's now, but it's not quite an imitation like it was Mike's. XD The joke was that his hair was going to attack people.

• 3 weeks later...
Mega Wolf 10917, only 400 to go until you are in second place.

Go Wolfie Go!!!!!!

Sweeeet. XD

av-4841.jpg

Sheena rocks, yo. ('>')

pip.gifpip.gifpip.gifpip.gifpip.gifpip.gif

Group: HampsterFan

From: Here, where else? I've been here three years, after all.

Member No.: 4,841

look at the post count

Go Wolfie Go!!!!!!

Sweeeet. XD

av-4841.jpg

Sheena rocks, yo. ('>')

look at the post count

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I lost about 13,000 posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But you are now in the number two position!

Picture_2.png

Go Wolfie Go!!!!!!

Sweeeet. XD

av-4841.jpg

Sheena rocks, yo. ('>')

look at the post count

post-678-1181860853_thumb.png

I lost about 1200ish.

Go Wolfie Go!!!!!!

Sweeeet. XD

av-4841.jpg

Sheena rocks, yo. ('>')

look at the post count

Picture_2.png

I lost about 1200ish.

I am working with HampsterKing to get all your posts numbers back where they were.

Go Wolfie Go!!!!!!

Sweeeet. XD

av-4841.jpg

Sheena rocks, yo. ('>')

look at the post count

I lost about 1200ish.

I am working with HampsterKing to get all your posts numbers back where they were.

Mine got fixed. =D

Go Wolfie Go!!!!!!

Sweeeet. XD

av-4841.jpg

Sheena rocks, yo. ('>')

look at the post count

Picture_2.png

I lost about 1200ish.

Mine got fixed. =D

Good.

Go Wolfie Go!!!!!!

Sweeeet. XD

av-4841.jpg

Sheena rocks, yo. ('>')

look at the post count

I lost about 1200ish.

Mine got fixed. =D

Good.

Jesse lost a lot at first.