Hampsterdance Discussion Board

The Astronomy Domine Journal

*~*the Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

I dunno if anyone else knows, but me and my dumb friends have a Journal that we like to write in, and I decided to make a TAWPEEK about it, and our plans to publish it.

The Journal started last year, in 6th grade, and we should have 7-8 volumes...but some of the journals were lost or destroyed, includinmg the very first journal we had.It's rather depressing.

Anyway, here are the following books that'll also be published with the A.D. Journal:

• The Monster Book
  • The Band Book
  • MK and VSH's old sticker books from Elemantary school

If you want to learn more about the Journal, than reply.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

*~*the Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

I dunno if anyone else knows, but me and my dumb friends have a Journal that we like to write in, and I decided to make a TAWPEEK about it, and our plans to publish it.

The Journal started last year, in 6th grade, and we should have 7-8 volumes...but some of the journals were lost or destroyed, includinmg the very first journal we had.It's rather depressing.

Anyway, here are the following books that'll also be published with the A.D. Journal:

• The Monster Book
  • The Band Book
  • MK and VSH's old sticker books from Elemantary school

If you want to learn more about the Journal, than reply.

looking forward to developments!

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

I don't think the A.D. will stay together long enough until the end of High School.

Skittles and Cookie quit, JR is moving in August...

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*TheAstronomyDomine*~*

I don't think the A.D. will stay together long enough until the end of High School.

Are they being dumb and saying basically that you guys are too old for that stuff? Cuz if they are. They're dumb. Because they need to enjoy being the age they are while they can. Once you're an adult, you can't make wacky clubs or goof off a lot just because. People will just think you're a nutcase and lock you up. They need to enjoy it while they can, I learned that after I realized I was being too mature at some point. I'm going to miss being a teenager... o_o

Are they being dumb and saying basically that you guys are too old for that stuff? Cuz if they are. They're dumb. Because they need to enjoy being the age they are while they can. Once you're an adult, you can't make wacky clubs or goof off a lot just because. People will just think you're a nutcase and lock you up. They need to enjoy it while they can, I learned that after I realized I was being too mature at some point. I'm going to miss being a teenager... o_o

Yes, they started thinking they were to grown-up, but also because they both became really preppy.

Binh has also been thinking he's to grown-up for his old 6th Grade nicknames (Binh Mai The Asian Guy, etc.)

I feel I'm the only person keeping this together.

Yes, they started thinking they were to grown-up, but also because they both became really preppy.

Binh has also been thinking he's to grown-up for his old 6th Grade nicknames (Binh Mai The Asian Guy, etc.)

They need to enjoy life. D=

BUT MW! It isn't cool! D=

/sarcasm.

Really, if they think that they are"too cool" for their friends, then they aren't cool at all.

/sarcasm.

Really, if they think that they are"too cool" for their friends, then they aren't cool at all.

Bubbles has been ditching us for that ***** Haylie, too.

/sarcasm.

Ah. Stupid ditching friends. I know the likes. Haha, last year. My 8th grade. Bad/good times.

/sarcasm.

Ah. Stupid ditching friends. I know the likes. Haha, last year. My 8th grade. Bad/good times.

We've been talking to her about it.

/sarcasm.

We've been talking to her about it.

Very good, it's best that way. ^.^

• 1 month later...