Hampsterdance Discussion Board

New Form Of Three Word Stories

... :unsure:

Not to be rude, but it sort of did.

That's not it, I just really like the other one.

It's just I was always the one who was digging it up and reviving it.

... :unsure:

Not to be rude, but it sort of did.

That's not it, I just really like the other one.

It's just I was always the one who was digging it up and reviving it.

I do too and I'm not saying we should stop it, just make another one.

*~*The Grand Illusions*~*The Final Cut*~*

Okay, thats' better. :)

A Pig's Life

In the mud were three little moldy bread loaves, all of which loved to play with brand new

In the mud were three little moldy bread loaves, all of which loved to play shun the non-believer. In which we ate pickles and shun the nun on the run with a gun who was stunned when a ton of some fun

In the mud were three little moldy bread loaves, all of which loved to play shun the non-believer. In which we ate pickles and shun the nun on the run with a gun who was stunned when a ton of some fun, some dumb fun, with nun's stun-guns

In the mud were three little moldy bread loaves, all of which loved to play shun the non-believer. In which we ate pickles and shun the nun on the run with a gun who was stunned when a ton of some fun, some dumb fun, with nun's stun-guns and bad puns

In the mud were three little moldy bread loaves, all of which loved to play shun the non-believer. In which we ate pickles and shun the nun on the run with a gun who was stunned when a ton of some fun, some dumb fun, with nun's stun-guns and bad puns, eating hot-cross buns

In the mud were three little moldy bread loaves, all of which loved to play shun the non-believer. In which we ate pickles and shun the nun on the run with a gun who was stunned when a ton of some fun, some dumb fun, with nun's stun-guns and bad puns, eating hot-cross buns with your mum

In the mud were three little moldy bread loaves, all of which loved to play shun the non-believer. In which we ate pickles and shun the nun on the run with a gun who was stunned when a ton of some fun, some dumb fun, with nun's stun-guns and bad puns, eating hot-cross buns with your mum who weighs two-tons

In the mud were three little moldy bread loaves, all of which loved to play shun the non-believer. In which we ate pickles and shun the nun on the run with a gun who was stunned when a ton of some fun, some dumb fun, with nun's stun-guns and bad puns, eating hot-cross buns with your mum who weighs two-tons of no fun

In the mud were three little moldy bread loaves, all of which loved to play shun the non-believer. In which we ate pickles and shun the nun on the run with a gun who was stunned when a ton of some fun, some dumb fun, with nun's stun-guns and bad puns, eating hot-cross buns with your mum who weighs two-tons of no fun, ate a carrot

In the mud were three little moldy bread loaves, all of which loved to play shun the non-believer. In which we ate pickles and shun the nun on the run with a gun who was stunned when a ton of some fun, some dumb fun, with nun's stun-guns and bad puns, eating hot-cross buns with your mum who weighs two-tons of no fun. ate a carrot. Chewing gum monsters

In the mud were three little moldy bread loaves, all of which loved to play shun the non-believer. In which we ate pickles and shun the nun on the run with a gun who was stunned when a ton of some fun, some dumb fun, with nun's stun-guns and bad puns, eating hot-cross buns with your mum who weighs two-tons of no fun. ate a carrot. Chewing gum monsters were coming through

In the mud were three little moldy bread loaves, all of which loved to play shun the non-believer, in which we ate pickles and shun the nun on the run with a gun who was stunned when a ton of some fun, some dumb fun, with nun's stun-guns and bad puns, eating hot-cross buns with your mum who weighs two-tons of no fun ate a carrot. Chewing gum monsters were coming through your mind. Suddenly,

In the mud were three little moldy bread loaves, all of which loved to play shun the non-believer, in which we ate pickles and shun the nun on the run with a gun who was stunned when a ton of some fun, some dumb fun, with nun's stun-guns and bad puns, eating hot-cross buns with your mum who weighs two-tons of no fun ate a carrot. Chewing gum monsters were coming through your mind. Suddenly, a piggy came

In the mud were three little moldy bread loaves, all of which loved to play shun the non-believer, in which we ate pickles and shun the nun on the run with a gun who was stunned when a ton of some fun, some dumb fun, with nun's stun-guns and bad puns, eating hot-cross buns with your mum who weighs two-tons of no fun ate a carrot. Chewing gum monsters were coming through your mind. Suddenly, a piggy came and ate your

In the mud were three little moldy bread loaves, all of which loved to play shun the non-believer, in which we ate pickles and shun the nun on the run with a gun who was stunned when a ton of some fun, some dumb fun, with nun's stun-guns and bad puns, eating hot-cross buns with your mum who weighs two-tons of no fun ate a carrot. Chewing gum monsters were coming through your mind. Suddenly, a piggy came and ate your I less-than-three pigs.

In the mud were three little moldy bread loaves, all of which loved to play shun the non-believer, in which we ate pickles and shun the nun on the run with a gun who was stunned when a ton of some fun, some dumb fun, with nun's stun-guns and bad puns, eating hot-cross buns with your mum who weighs two-tons of no fun ate a carrot. Chewing gum monsters were coming through your mind. Suddenly, a piggy came and ate your I less-than-three pigs Siggy. We all

In the mud were three little moldy bread loaves, all of which loved to play shun the non-believer, in which we ate pickles and shun the nun on the run with a gun who was stunned when a ton of some fun, some dumb fun, with nun's stun-guns and bad puns, eating hot-cross buns with your mum who weighs two-tons of no fun ate a carrot. Chewing gum monsters were coming through your mind. Suddenly, a piggy came and ate your I less-than-three pigs Siggy. We all lived in a

In the mud were three little moldy bread loaves, all of which loved to play shun the non-believer, in which we ate pickles and shun the nun on the run with a gun who was stunned when a ton of some fun, some dumb fun, with nun's stun-guns and bad puns, eating hot-cross buns with your mum who weighs two-tons of no fun ate a carrot. Chewing gum monsters were coming through your mind. Suddenly, a piggy came and ate your I less-than-three pigs Siggy. We all lived in a hard boiled egg

In the mud were three little moldy bread loaves, all of which loved to play shun the non-believer, in which we ate pickles and shun the nun on the run with a gun who was stunned when a ton of some fun, some dumb fun, with nun's stun-guns and bad puns, eating hot-cross buns with your mum who weighs two-tons of no fun ate a carrot. Chewing gum monsters were coming through your mind. Suddenly, a piggy came and ate your I less-than-three pigs Siggy. We all lived in a hard boiled egg where the yolk was always on the run

In the mud were three little moldy bread loaves, all of which loved to play shun the non-believer, in which we ate pickles and shun the nun on the run with a gun who was stunned when a ton of some fun, some dumb fun, with nun's stun-guns and bad puns, eating hot-cross buns with your mum who weighs two-tons of no fun ate a carrot. Chewing gum monsters were coming through your mind. Suddenly, a piggy came and ate your I less-than-three pigs Siggy. We all lived in a hard boiled egg where the yolk was always on the run from the nun

In the mud were three little moldy bread loaves, all of which loved to play shun the non-believer, in which we ate pickles and shun the nun on the run with a gun who was stunned when a ton of some fun, some dumb fun, with nun's stun-guns and bad puns, eating hot-cross buns with your mum who weighs two-tons of no fun ate a carrot. Chewing gum monsters were coming through your mind. Suddenly, a piggy came and ate your I less-than-three pigs Siggy. We all lived in a hard boiled egg where the yolk was always on the run from the nun eating a bun

In the mud were three little moldy bread loaves, all of which loved to play shun the non-believer, in which we ate pickles and shun the nun on the run with a gun who was stunned when a ton of some fun, some dumb fun, with nun's stun-guns and bad puns, eating hot-cross buns with your mum who weighs two-tons of no fun ate a carrot. Chewing gum monsters were coming through your mind. Suddenly, a piggy came and ate your I less-than-three pigs Siggy. We all lived in a hard boiled egg where the yolk was always on the run from the nun eating a bun that was un-fun

In the mud were three little moldy bread loaves, all of which loved to play shun the non-believer, in which we ate pickles and shun the nun on the run with a gun who was stunned when a ton of some fun, some dumb fun, with nun's stun-guns and bad puns, eating hot-cross buns with your mum who weighs two-tons of no fun ate a carrot. Chewing gum monsters were coming through your mind. Suddenly, a piggy came and ate your I less-than-three pigs Siggy. We all lived in a hard boiled egg where the yolk was always on the run from the nun eating a bun that was un-fun and over done

In the mud were three little moldy bread loaves, all of which loved to play shun the non-believer, in which we ate pickles and shun the nun on the run with a gun who was stunned when a ton of some fun, some dumb fun, with nun's stun-guns and bad puns, eating hot-cross buns with your mum who weighs two-tons of no fun ate a carrot. Chewing gum monsters were coming through your mind. Suddenly, a piggy came and ate your I less-than-three pigs Siggy. We all lived in a hard boiled egg where the yolk was always on the run from the nun eating a bun that was un-fun and over done in the sun

In the mud were three little moldy bread loaves, all of which loved to play shun the non-believer, in which we ate pickles and shun the nun on the run with a gun who was stunned when a ton of some fun, some dumb fun, with nun's stun-guns and bad puns, eating hot-cross buns with your mum who weighs two-tons of no fun ate a carrot. Chewing gum monsters were coming through your mind. Suddenly, a piggy came and ate your I less-than-three pigs Siggy. We all lived in a hard boiled egg where the yolk was always on the run from the nun eating a bun that was un-fun and over done, in the sun and was shunned

• 2 weeks later...

In the mud were three little moldy bread loaves, all of which loved to play shun the non-believer, in which we ate pickles and shun the nun on the run with a gun who was stunned when a ton of some fun, some dumb fun, with nun's stun-guns and bad puns, eating hot-cross buns with your mum who weighs two-tons of no fun ate a carrot. Chewing gum monsters were coming through your mind. Suddenly, a piggy came and ate your I less-than-three pigs Siggy. We all lived in a hard boiled egg where the yolk was always on the run from the nun eating a bun that was un-fun and over done, in the sun and was shunned by the bum

In the mud were three little moldy bread loaves, all of which loved to play shun the non-believer, in which we ate pickles and shun the nun on the run with a gun who was stunned when a ton of some fun, some dumb fun, with nun's stun-guns and bad puns, eating hot-cross buns with your mum who weighs two-tons of no fun ate a carrot. Chewing gum monsters were coming through your mind. Suddenly, a piggy came and ate your I less-than-three pigs Siggy. We all lived in a hard boiled egg where the yolk was always on the run from the nun eating a bun that was un-fun and over done, in the sun and was shunned by the bum who was humdrum

In the mud were three little moldy bread loaves, all of which loved to play shun the non-believer, in which we ate pickles and shun the nun on the run with a gun who was stunned when a ton of some fun, some dumb fun, with nun's stun-guns and bad puns, eating hot-cross buns with your mum who weighs two-tons of no fun ate a carrot. Chewing gum monsters were coming through your mind. Suddenly, a piggy came and ate your I less-than-three pigs Siggy. We all lived in a hard boiled egg where the yolk was always on the run from the nun eating a bun that was un-fun and over done, in the sun and was shunned by the bum who was humdrum about gum drums

• 3 weeks later...

In the mud were three little moldy bread loaves, all of which loved to play shun the non-believer, in which we ate pickles and shun the nun on the run with a gun who was stunned when a ton of some fun, some dumb fun, with nun's stun-guns and bad puns, eating hot-cross buns with your mum who weighs two-tons of no fun ate a carrot. Chewing gum monsters were coming through your mind. Suddenly, a piggy came and ate your I less-than-three pigs Siggy. We all lived in a hard boiled egg where the yolk was always on the run from the nun eating a bun that was un-fun and over done, in the sun and was shunned by the bum who was humdrum about gum drums, so he died.