Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Gimme ideas.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

I want to write another HD story but I need an idea for plot first. Help me out

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

Something involving Chuck Norris and a distant planet. And maybe a competition to see who's the most ninja-like.

Hey, that's sounding pretty awesome! If you decide not to use that, I will.

I like it.

But could you include Spring Break?

:P

Something involving Chuck Norris and a distant planet. And maybe a competition to see who's the most ninja-like.

are you two on opposite sides of the ninja vs. pirate debate? Cause ya know, the two of you could write a story about the same event, essentialy, but from opposite sides. Ya know, if say, space pirates (not those from Metroid prime, arkcher) tried to invade the ninja hideout on pluto...

TBFOF and an alien from Planet Something get married. The alien(Debbie) takes TBFOF back to the planet. TBFOF asks his HD friend peeps to join him on the Journey. DTH is the only to refuse the offer and stay. Later on, earth gets blown up. Well, Cheeseman has an affair with Debbie. We end up both marrying her. So then Horatio takes over the Royal Family and then Rules. MK finds an entire shrine of Pink Floyd and disappears for 459 years. (No death on this planet) She later comes back, and meat grinds up all the PF haters. And other stuff.

are you two on opposite sides of the ninja vs. pirate debate? Cause ya know, the two of you could write a story about the same event, essentialy, but from opposite sides. Ya know, if say, space pirates (not those from Metroid prime, arkcher) tried to invade the ninja hideout on pluto...

That's a kick-awesome idea if she's a pirate.

Good work, Cheeseman.

TBFOF and an alien from Planet Something get married. The alien(Debbie) takes TBFOF back to the planet. TBFOF asks his HD friend peeps to join him on the Journey. DTH is the only to refuse the offer and stay. Later on, earth gets blown up. Well, Cheeseman has an affair with Debbie. We end up both marrying her. So then Horatio takes over the Royal Family and then Rules. MK finds an entire shrine of Pink Floyd and disappears for 459 years. (No death on this planet) She later comes back, and meat grinds up all the PF haters. And other stuff.

Genius. That made me laugh pretty hard.

Then, there are more people wanting to marry Debbie as well. We have a competition to see who is the most ninja-like, and the winner gets to marry her, along with me and Cheesey. Oh, and Chuck Norris is the "Game Show" Host.

That's a kick-awesome idea if she's a pirate.

Good work, Cheeseman.

Thanks. =D

Cause that would involve both of you and such, so I thought it'd be cool.

Ya know, if say, space pirates (not those from Metroid prime, arkcher) tried to invade the ninja hideout on pluto...

D=

Why not?

:lol: I like that one! We'll try make sure to include it.