Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Signature Images

Arkcher

let me just say this.

What are you THINKING?!

How hard is it to upload something to this board and link to it from here?

You're hotlinking from other sites, which is fine and dandy if its your own page, but its... against common courtesy to hotlink images from other sites, not only that Its no different from posting URLs.

Theres a link to another site, which is blatantly rulebreaking of the site here.

Putting images in your signature is fine, I encourage you to make a topic for you to upload images for use in your signature, but dont take images from other sites. Its rulebreaking, in addition to being just plain rude to other sites for taking up their bandwidth.

HampsterKing was familiar with this, but the problem is that if he blocks the pictures in the signature, then you won't be able to put pictures in the posts.

So, I don't know what will be happening here.

As I said before, I think that signature changes should be moderated.

HampsterKing was familiar with this, but the problem is that if he blocks the pictures in the signature, then you won't be able to put pictures in the posts.

I do. I have to read everyone's signature everyday.

Well, I mean moderated like regular posts. Y'know, put up a request for a siggy change.

Well, I mean moderated like regular posts. Y'know, put up a request for a siggy change.

Good idea.

• 3 weeks later...
I see my sig images that I sneaked in here (my signature) was removed -

LOL... of course. The image was great, I really liked it, but it showed a website address.

If you can somehow delete the website address, I suggest putting it back in.

I see my sig images that I sneaked in here (my signature) was removed <,>-<,>

LOL... of course. The image was great, I really liked it, but it showed a website address.

no, i cant, i have no control over the pic. yes, its a pic link, but it must be loaded from a that website's server so it could get the IP and explore info, so I cant edit out the link from the pic

no, i cant, i have no control over the pic. yes, its a pic link, but it must be loaded from a that website's server so it could explore info, so I cant edit out the link from the pic

I'm sorry but I can't permit it. But it was really terrific. The other thing, is that it would give out private information for others who might not want to have it there.

no, i cant, i have no control over the pic. yes, its a pic link, but it must be loaded from a that website's server so it could explore info, so I cant edit out the link from the pic

I'm sorry but I can't permit it. But it was really terrific. The other thing, is that it would give out private information for others who might not want to have it there.

nope it shows what you are using, so if i were to look at it, it would show my info, and when you look at it, it shows your info. it does not show other people's info

nope it shows what you are using, so if i were to look at it, it would show my info, and when you look at it, it shows your info. it does not show other people's info

*slaps forehead* Duh... I saw my information and thought that everyone could see my information. :rolleyes:

How do you put up with me????? :lol:

*slaps forehead* Duh... I saw my information and thought that everyone could see my information. :rolleyes:

By disaperaing for a while "-" actualy, im used to it

By disaperaing for a while "-" actualy, im used to it

But I miss you when you disappear!!!

well. Signature image issues aside, is the full-sized attachment issue fixed yet?

'cause I have some things I want to go put in that Art section, but dont know if they'll be... open-able.

well. Signature image issues aside, is the full-sized attachment issue fixed yet?

'cause I have some things I want to go put in that Art section, but dont know if they'll be... open-able.

You just have not been around... the full-sized attachment problem has been fixed for quite some time. :D

You just have not been around... the full-sized attachment problem has been fixed for quite some time. :D

oh.

XD

well. Im gonna post something awesome here pretty soon.

oh.

XD

I've bee waiting for you. :)

oh.

XD

well keep your bees around a while longer, I'll post it once I actually wake up.

oh.

XD

well keep your bees around a while longer, I'll post it once I actually wake up.

*collects some honey from the hive for Arkcher*

:lol::rolleyes::lol:

Not to worry, these are genuine honey bees.

oh.

XD

*collects some honey from the hive for Arkcher*

:lol::rolleyes::lol:

Not to worry, these are genuine honey bees.

I Like my honey with the comb still in it. =O

It is like honey-gum, or something. xD