Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Dr. Wolf's Health Club

Mega Wolf

Remember people. Do not overwork one particular part of the body. You're gonna regret it. XD Like uh. Do yer weightlifting type things every other day. My boyfriend overdoes the whole work out thing and he often ends up going to school aching, even with his awesome muscularness. XD So yeah. Don't overdo stuff. But don't underdo either.

I ran 3.5 miles yesterday. =D

3 at five miles an hour, and .5 at 7. But my iPod fell off the treadmill and fell down under the track and I had to turn off the treadmill and rescue it. >.< That completely ruined my rhythm.

Duct tape. I strongly recommend lots and lots of duct tape.

*headphones already covered in duct tape*

but even duct tape can't fix a ruined rhythm! =O

True. But if you duct-taped your ipod to your body... then it wouldn't have fallen off and your rhythm wouldn't have been messed up.

*sends Cheesemaster ANOTHER case of multi-coloured duct tape*

but that'd be uncomfortable.

Remember people. Do not overwork one particular part of the body. You're gonna regret it. XD Like uh. Do yer weightlifting type things every other day. My boyfriend overdoes the whole work out thing and he often ends up going to school aching, even with his awesome muscularness. XD So yeah. Don't overdo stuff. But don't underdo either.

3 at five miles an hour, and .5 at 7. But my iPod fell off the treadmill and fell down under the track and I had to turn off the treadmill and rescue it. >.

True. But if you duct-taped your ipod to your body... then it wouldn't have fallen off and your rhythm wouldn't have been messed up.

But look on the bright side... it would stay attached for quite a long time! LOL

3 at five miles an hour, and .5 at 7. But my iPod fell off the treadmill and fell down under the track and I had to turn off the treadmill and rescue it. >.< That completely ruined my rhythm.

But look on the bright side... it would stay attached for quite a long time! LOL

But... that'd get annoying... and what about washing clothes?

3 at five miles an hour, and .5 at 7. But my iPod fell off the treadmill and fell down under the track and I had to turn off the treadmill and rescue it. >.

Tape it to your skin. That way you wouldn't have to worry about washing clothes. LOL

Tape it to your skin. That way you wouldn't have to worry about washing clothes. LOL

showers?

showers?

Just keep that particular arm outside the shower door.

showers?

I have a shower/tub combo dealie, so I have a curtain instead of a door. =O

showers?

I have a shower/tub combo dealie, so I have a curtain instead of a door. =O

Oh that is even easier! You can just duct tape the curtain above the duct-taped ipod to keep it from getting wet. No problem.

Then you will only have to remove the duct tape from the curtain and your arm.

Horatio...

We've set up some spy cameras.

We know about those late-night corn binges you have been going on for the past few nights.

And we have proof now.

o:

post-765-1172863182_thumb.jpg

now we just hope the board will work and let us see the picture. D=

Horatio...

We know about those late-night corn binges you have been going on for the past few nights.

And we have proof now.

o:

omgeatingcorn.JPG

:o:o:o:o:o

*hides underneath all the bedding to avoid the spy cameras*

yay.

So. today, My sister pulled me off to the other room for a moment, and we went over our little workout issue. We decided what areas we wanted to focus on, what excercises involve those areas, and some stretchings and measuring and such like that today.

And we're gonna see about going to the gym to work out tomorrow.

Which is fine, but she tells me that I'll want to go in some clothing that isnt my standard attire. Apparently, working out in denim jeans is not wise. I havent done so before, so I wouldnt know.

My little wardrobe there primarily has denim jeans and random t-shirts of not-very-breathable quality.

Yes, im implying that the reason I dont wear shorts is 'cause I dont have any.

so I imagine I'll need to get some other clothes for me to run around in, and then I can work out more effectively.

Any words of advise would be appreciated, 'cause I... havent really done this before. n_n;

yay.

So. today, My sister pulled me off to the other room for a moment, and we went over our little workout issue. We decided what areas we wanted to focus on, what excercises involve those areas, and some stretchings and measuring and such like that today.

Which is fine, but she tells me that I'll want to go in some clothing that isnt my standard attire. Apparently, working out in denim jeans is not wise. I havent done so before, so I wouldnt know.

My little wardrobe there primarily has denim jeans and random t-shirts of not-very-breathable quality.

so I imagine I'll need to get some other clothes for me to run around in, and then I can work out more effectively.

Any words of advise would be appreciated, 'cause I... havent really done this before. n_n;

Athletic basketball shorts- comfy, breathable, and little friction, which = little chafing.

And just a regular t-shirt.

NO DENIM

yay.

Do you have sweat pants? They would be much better than jeans. T-shirts that are cotton, no matter how they look are the best or a sweat shirt, but you will definitely sweat, in a sweat shirt. So, I would try and find an old t-shirt that is cotton.

yay.

Do you have sweat pants? They would be much better than jeans. T-shirts that are cotton, no matter how they look are the best or a sweat shirt, but you will definitely sweat, in a sweat shirt. So, I would try and find an old t-shirt that is cotton.

What is good about sweats?

yay.

#1, they are usually 100% cotton and

#2, you will definitely sweat all the unwanted layers off.

yay.

You don't want to sweat out your weight. >.<

yay.

You don't want to sweat out your weight. >.

You DO want to sweat out the toxins and replace the lost water weight with eight glasses of water a day.

Flushing out the toxins in your cells is not a bad thing as long as you make sure to replenish your body with lots of water.

yay.

You DO want to sweat out the toxins and replace the lost water weight with eight glasses of water a day.

Flushing out the toxins in your cells is not a bad thing as long as you make sure to replenish your body with lots of water.

I don't drink that much water, so I try not to sweat that much.

yay.

You need to drink at least eight glasses a day.

I find it hard, but I wake up, drink two glasses, around mid-day I drink one glass, lunch two glasses, mid-afternoon one glass and two glasses before I go to bed.

Doesn't always work, but that is what I aim for. Seems much easier that way.

yay.

I find it hard, but I wake up, drink two glasses, around mid-day I drink one glass, lunch two glasses, mid-afternoon one glass and two glasses before I go to bed.

I don't like water, though. For some reason, it makes me feel sick when I drink it, unless I do something such as chug a bottle. >.<

yay.

I don't like water, though. For some reason, it makes me feel sick when I drink it, unless I do something such as chug a bottle. >.

Do you drink it cold or from the tap?

Most times I drink it straight from the tap, but sometimes I just need it to be cold from the ice box.

yay.

I don't like water, though. For some reason, it makes me feel sick when I drink it, unless I do something such as chug a bottle. >.<

Most times I drink it straight from the tap, but sometimes I just need it to be cold from the ice box.

I like it best a little less than room temp from a bottle. >.>

yay.

I don't like water, though. For some reason, it makes me feel sick when I drink it, unless I do something such as chug a bottle. >.

I drink it from a mug/glass so I know how many I have consumed in one day.

yay.

I can't stand tap water. >.<

yay.

I can't stand tap water. >.

O RLY :rolleyes:

yay.

I can't stand tap water. >.<

O RLY :rolleyes:

It seriously makes me feel sick. >,<

Horatio...

And we have proof now.

o:

post-765-1172863182_thumb.jpg

*~*The Grand Illusion*~8teh Final Cut*~*

XD

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

Hey. Hey you. Horatio. That 8 glasses a day thing? It's a myth. :lol: There have been no studies on it, there is no proof that 8 glasses is a good amount. Everyone just goes with it. My suggestion is getting plenty of electrolytes and keeping the body hydrated with as much as you need. ^.^

Hey. Hey you. Horatio. That 8 glasses a day thing? It's a myth. :lol: There have been no studies on it, there is no proof that 8 glasses is a good amount. Everyone just goes with it. My suggestion is getting plenty of electrolytes and keeping the body hydrated with as much as you need. ^.^

O RLY.

O RLY.

YA RLY! =D

O RLY.

YA RLY! =D

*wonders what Myth-ology books Dr. Wolf has been reading* :lol:

O RLY.

YA RLY! =D

Well, my brother is in mythology class. XD But I haven't been reading the text book. :lol:

O RLY.

YA RLY! =D

Well, my brother is in mythology class. XD But I haven't been reading the text book. :lol:

I see.

*starts drinking my eight glasses*

O RLY.

YA RLY! =D

I see.

Yay hydration! =D

O RLY.

YA RLY! =D

I see.

Yay hydration! =D

*slips liquid micicle mix into Mega Wolf's water* LOL

O RLY.

YA RLY! =D

I see.

Yay hydration! =D

That sounds kinda gross. :lol:

O RLY.

YA RLY! =D

I see.

Yay hydration! =D

That sounds kinda gross. :lol:

eww...

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

-wonders why no one has set up spy cameras of me drinking DAWKTAH PEPPAH-

Whatever.

Anyway...

My mom recently bought this drink that supposd'ly burns calories.

Which is somewhat good, considering my brother has been stealing all my Dr. Pepper/DAWKTAH PEPPAH.

-wonders why no one has set up spy cameras of me drinking DAWKTAH PEPPAH-

Whatever.

Anyway...

My mom recently bought this drink that supposd'ly burns calories.

Which is somewhat good, considering my brother has been stealing all my Dr. Pepper/DAWKTAH PEPPAH.

curses, the fiend!

so Yesterday, my sister and I went'n worked out.

that was fun.

It was the first time I actually went and... did that, other times Id been to a gym it was for like five minutes.

but yeah. ... I ended up using lame pajama pants 'cause I still havent gone to a store to get some shorts ('cause I dont have any. 'cause I'd probably never wear them.) and. yeah.

We were gonna go today, but had too many things planned for too short a time, so we didnt.

so I just did crunches and pushups until I couldnt move anymore.

and needless to say, my body is very sore now. D=

so Yesterday, my sister and I went'n worked out.

that was fun.

It was the first time I actually went and... did that, other times Id been to a gym it was for like five minutes.

but yeah. ... I ended up using lame pajama pants 'cause I still havent gone to a store to get some shorts ('cause I dont have any. 'cause I'd probably never wear them.) and. yeah.

We were gonna go today, but had too many things planned for too short a time, so we didnt.

so I just did crunches and pushups until I couldnt move anymore.

and needless to say, my body is very sore now. D=

Oh, dude. Good job. Except careful not to overdo it. XD Though you seem to be doing well. So there. It's all good. =D

• 1 month later...

I hiked 12 miles yesterday with a 40 pound pack. =O

And it got purdy hot and humid towards the end. >.<

But it was fun. xD

And then later that day I took my one friend up to "wadestock" to chill and hang out with two other friends, and my one friend from scouts was there as well.

But that requires some explanation.

last year my cousin Wade was raising money to send his rugby team to ireland, so he created the "Barnyard Band Bash." Where basically, everyone hung out near the barn while some local bands played, plus food and all. Great times. Then it started raining. xD

This year, it was officially called "Wadestock." xD And once again, it rained. But this time it POURED. Like, huge drops of rain. So then there was a mad rush to get in the barn. xD But basically it was me and 4 other friends just chilling for a few hours in a barn loft with a fluffy kitty and some good bands. xD

But then the drama started. >.<

My one friend's boyfriend was being a complete [donkey]. She had truly been in love with him, but after an hour, he said he had never loved her at all. She was broken by this, but me nd my friends helped cheer her up. That made me feel good. ^.^ But it turns out that she trusted him enough to let him take her virginity. Which is not good. Which is the main reason she was so sad. She was also worried that she was ruining everyone else's night, but I think we convinced her otherwise. But I think all will turn out well eventually. Stuff happens, might as well not let it ruin your life.

My mom confiscated my Dr. Pepper. ._.

Now I have to drink the diet kind, which got boring back in early '06.

I need to get in shape again. I can't run very far without getting tired. Which is why I'm going to start excercising, getting ready for marching band here pretty soon.

I need to get in shape again. I can't run very far without getting tired. Which is why I'm going to start excercising, getting ready for marching band here pretty soon.

Walking is a really great way to start.

Yeah, or jogging. Jogging works really well. And keeping electrolytes handy. =D

Either is great. Marching band will also get you in shape. :lol:

I likes my jogging. I should stick to it more often. >.< But I am looking more fit now. =D

I likes my jogging. I should stick to it more often. >.

Go Cheesie! You are going to turn into a chick magnet if you keep getting more fit. :lol:

I will be up in your area for the Marine Corps Marathon. So, keep getting fit and you can cheer me on in October. :lol:

I likes my jogging. I should stick to it more often. >.< But I am looking more fit now. =D

Go Cheesie! You are going to turn into a chick magnet if you keep getting more fit. :lol:

I will be up in your area for the Marine Corps Marathon. So, keep getting fit and you can cheer me on in October. :lol:

Pff. You think I aren't a chick-magnet already? hah. Actually, the majority of my friends in school are girls. xD At lunch, I'm usually the only guy at the table.

I likes my jogging. I should stick to it more often. >.

Pff. You think I aren't a chick-magnet already? hah. Actually, the majority of my friends in school are girls. xD At lunch, I'm usually the only guy at the table.

:blush: :blush: :blush:

I guess that came out wrong.

I was trying to say that all the girls will be wanting to date you!

I'm the only girl and the only non-pervert at my table! XD

I'm the only girl and the only non-pervert at my table! XD

The two seem to go hand-in-hand. xD

But on a more serious note, I really wouldn't want all the girls wanting to date me. Cause then I would be attracting them for the wrong reason, in the wrong way. I'd rather stick with where I am now, just minus a few pounds. I am ten pounds down from when I started working out-ish. But I look a lot more fit, in my view. =D makes me happy.

• 5 weeks later...
I've cut down on DAWKTAH PEPPAH.

I am really happy to hear this. Soda is so bad for you.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*the Final Cut*~*

I only drink about 2 cans a day right now. I drink one maybe in the morning or early afternoon, or I might have one with lunch, and have one if I'm talking with tha homies online at night.

Woo.

I also drink it slower. That makes it taste better, so I want less.

*~*the Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

I only drink about 2 cans a day right now. I drink one maybe in the morning or early afternoon, or I might have one with lunch, and have one if I'm talking with tha homies online at night.

Woo.

You are doing great. How much water do you drink?

Woo.

I dunno. I drink it, though. And milk. I've been drinking soy milk sometimes.

Woo.

I dunno. I drink it, though. And milk. I've been drinking soy milk sometimes.

Milk and soy milk are good for you and much better than soda.

...I'm prone to fainting because, for one thing I'm a small person. And another, I'm used to cool weather where I don't need a lot of liquids so when it gets to be hot weather I'm unprepared. o_O

...I'm prone to fainting because, for one thing I'm a small person. And another, I'm used to cool weather where I don't need a lot of liquids so when it gets to be hot weather I'm unprepared. o_O

:blink: :blink: :blink:

You faint because of hot weather and a lack of liquids?

That must be awful. I am so sorry this happens.

Yeah, it stinks. It's only happened a few times, though. Once in 7th grade, once I almost fell over during last marching season, and then sometime earlier this school year it was really hot and it was a problem for about 15 minutes and I had to sit down like a few minutes on my bathroom floor before I could get to splash my face with water. XD And when I get up too fast when I'm dehydrated I can't see anything for a short period of time and it scares the crud out of me. But it's completely my fault, I need to just have more liquids. It's just a pain.

Yeah, it stinks. It's only happened a few times, though. Once in 7th grade, once I almost fell over during last marching season, and then sometime earlier this school year it was really hot and it was a problem for about 15 minutes and I had to sit down like a few minutes on my bathroom floor before I could get to splash my face with water. XD And when I get up too fast when I'm dehydrated I can't see anything for a short period of time and it scares the crud out of me. But it's completely my fault, I need to just have more liquids. It's just a pain.

I sympathize with you. That must be awful. I couldn't imagine having that problem. You need to get one of those backpacks bicyclists have, it is a water backpack with a little tube that reaches around to your mouth. A very cool invention I must say.

I sympathize with you. That must be awful. I couldn't imagine having that problem. You need to get one of those backpacks bicyclists have, it is a water backpack with a little tube that reaches around to your mouth. A very cool invention I must say.

its called a camel back or a platypus

platypus is the cheaper brand and has a cooler name

i have a 2 liter one for backpacking

I have the camel back. I didn't know there was a less expensive version.

The bicycle store only carried camel backs.

id try REI for the cheaper ones

i dont know if you guys have that store though

Unfortunately, not in Florida. And I already have one, so no need for a second one.

Unfortunately, not in Florida. And I already have one, so no need for a second one.

yes but im saying that for the other people on the board who may be intrested

Mega Wolf is in California, I am sure she could find an REI.

good

wow im like product placement for hampster dance :lol:

good

Exactly.

good

Exactly.

I just love my platypus

i mean who wouldnt love something that brings the water to your mouth instead of you enduring the task of lifting up a cup.

The soda drink has evolved we now live in the generation of water blatters.

I have an REI, but it isn't exactly local.

And I also have a camelback. xD

But I know about the loss of vision/dizziness thing. I enjoy the lack of show instead of fruiting out though. xD

• 2 weeks later...

Fair food=bad. Especially 11 days of it. XD In the past couple of weeks I have gained 3 pounds. XD I don't care, though. I can afford it. =p I just need to convert that into muscle mass. I'm a bit underweight. So although I feel tired and stuff because the food was stupid and fried and extremely unhealthy, I'll get over it within a week.

Fair food=bad. Especially 11 days of it. XD In the past couple of weeks I have gained 3 pounds. XD I don't care, though. I can afford it. =p I just need to convert that into muscle mass. I'm a bit underweight. So although I feel tired and stuff because the food was stupid and fried and extremely unhealthy, I'll get over it within a week.

Fair food = ucky feeling for me.

I don't even like the smell of grease.

Fair food = ucky feeling for me.

I don't even like the smell of grease.

I feel really gross still. XD