Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Atrocities! Atrocities Everywhere!

Atrocities! I hate them! I hate the people!

Who dares perform such an act that requires such destruction?!

What in the world provokes someone to drastics?!

Make haste the march to freedom and harmony my family!

Lest the world take hold on all which we hold yet strong!

Long live those who have died for us!

Love live those whose legends are true!

Such a man as Gandhi shall never live again!

But soft we must be in our final conquest.

Tread lightly and make all visible.

We are the last warriors.

We are the last of the Holy Order.

The Order known as Peace.

I make myself angry and unclear in my words.

I have been taught to be calm and collected.

We will go in peace.

We will win this war.

Okay....this is not a poem but my rambling on and on lol. Its not written in any form but the "Kris" form lol. Please do not say it is great, wonderful, etc. Its not meant to be anything. It is meant to be seen and left alone. For these are forgotten and misguided words.

I don't see it as being anything of reason. It is a statement. Something that is rhetorical...like a poster on a wall...or a flyer. something you don't reply to. It makes you think and act.

Like, the kind of thing you put in a siggy? *hint, hint*

I don't see it as being anything of reason. It is a statement. Something that is rhetorical...like a poster on a wall...or a flyer. something you don't reply to. It makes you think and act.

Lol How many people pay attention to siggys? Not to meantion the very low amount of people changing theirs. I for one rather hate siggys and the only reason I currently have one is o advetrise, obviously lol.

Lol How many people pay attention to siggys? Not to meantion the very low amount of people changing theirs. I for one rather hate siggys and the only reason I currently have one is o advetrise, obviously lol.

I like to read them. I change mine to suit my overall mood of the week.

And the cheese of the .......

cheese of the mood?

cheese of the mood?

I think she was referring to the cheese of the week, as in, "What is the mood of the week?"

But I may be wrong. >.<

cheese of the mood?

I think she was referring to the cheese of the week, as in, "What is the mood of the week?"

But I may be wrong. >.

I was going to say cheese of the week, but Cheesemaster only updates it when the mood strikes him.

cheese of the mood?

But I may be wrong. >.<

I was going to say cheese of the week, but Cheesemaster only updates it when the mood strikes him.

Thabbe true. xD