Hampsterdance Discussion Board

PhotoContest Talk Section

Taynio

Here you have it! This is where questions may be asked and answered! Also it is the place where you can share ideas, opinions, and etc about your picture, other people's and more!

Will you repeat the contest????? I have one hundred and eighty-two million pictures I want to submit. :D

Here you have it! This is where questions may be asked and answered! Also it is the place where you can share ideas, opinions, and etc about your picture, other people's and more!

Will you repeat the contest????? I have one hundred and eighty-two million pictures I want to submit. :D

Of course. There will be a winner once a month. This will be the best photo/photographer of February. Of course I should have mentioned that in the other page...but oh well. I was planning on creating a new who topic/page version coming up in March so as not to confuse myself with Feb. and March lol.

Of course. There will be a winner once a month. This will be the best photo/photographer of February. Of course I should have mentioned that in the other page...but oh well. I was planning on creating a new who topic/page version coming up in March so as not to confuse myself with Feb. and March lol.

I can add February to the title if you wish.

I can add February to the title if you wish.

I don't mind if you do or don't really lol. Of course I would appreciate the work you do. lol

Toto, that is a cute doggy. =D

But is that another dog I see at the bottom of the picture?

Haha. She's evil.

Yeah, Trixie's ear got in the picture. Riley isn't pictured at all, he's too busy hiding from the camera.

xD

And by the way, I am glad someone else put [an] image in their siggy. xD

Haha. She's evil.

Yeah, Trixie's ear got in the picture. Riley isn't pictured at all, he's too busy hiding from the camera.

xD

Yes, yes. I am a big fan of picture-signature combos. Harry Houdini's smiling face always brightens up the boards. :]

Haha. She's evil.

xD

Yes, yes. I am a big fan of picture-signature combos. Harry Houdini's smiling face always brightens up the boards. :]

He is kinda creepy. xD

I wonder why no one tried to get a picture in their siggy before.

Haha. She's evil.

xD

He is kinda creepy. xD

I think we've only been allowed to since the board updates. I tired a longg time ago, but it just turned up as html. :/

Haha. She's evil.

xD

He is kinda creepy. xD

I think we've only been allowed to since the board updates. I tired a longg time ago, but it just turned up as html. :/

Ah. Well, I was the first to find it working. xD

Wouldn't it be funny if the images in the siggy was the big suprise horatio had for us? xD

Haha. She's evil.

xD

He is kinda creepy. xD

Wouldn't it be funny if the images in the siggy was the big suprise horatio had for us? xD

:o :o :o

I can't believe you figured it out!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I will just have to get another surprise.

Haha. She's evil.

xD

He is kinda creepy. xD

Of course, I am sure that is all true. xD

Haha. She's evil.

xD

He is kinda creepy. xD

What? :blink: You don't believe me??????

Haha. She's evil.

xD

He is kinda creepy. xD

No, not really. xD

Haha. She's evil.

xD

He is kinda creepy. xD

No, not really. xD

I am stunned that you would say that. :o

Haha. She's evil.

xD

He is kinda creepy. xD

No, not really. xD

I am stunned that you would say that. :o

I am stunned that you would try to trick us with such foolish statements!

orly.gif

Why do I also read things the day it ends? I wish I knew about this early to submit one of my blue angles pics, but I dont have them with me - Maybe I could convice my parents to let me on tonight to enter! *prays*

I think Taynio would not mind if you submitted it tomorrow. Please do submit it!!!

Why do I also read things the day it ends? I wish I knew about this early to submit one of my blue angles pics, but I dont have them with me <,>-<,> Maybe I could convice my parents to let me on tonight to enter! *prays*

I think Taynio would not mind if you submitted it tomorrow. Please do submit it!!!

lets just hope the uploader will cooperate with me!

Why do I also read things the day it ends? I wish I knew about this early to submit one of my blue angles pics, but I dont have them with me - Maybe I could convice my parents to let me on tonight to enter! *prays*

*crosses paws*

Why do I also read things the day it ends? I wish I knew about this early to submit one of my blue angles pics, but I dont have them with me <,>-<,> Maybe I could convice my parents to let me on tonight to enter! *prays*

*crosses paws*

I still recall that you said you were going to get your mac to upload my halloween pics since I cant seem to be able to upload them, and they are yet to appear!

*crosses paws*

I still recall that you said you were going to get your mac to upload my halloween pics since I cant seem to be able to upload them, and they are yet to appear!

I want to make sure they weren't on Max. Remember he went to computer heaven.

You sent those to me via email, didn't you. I should still have that.

*runs off to look*

Here you go.

Campsoup1988__s_Anti_Costume_1_by_campsoup1988.jpgCampsoup1988__s_Anti_Costume_2_by_campsoup1988.jpgCampsoup1988__s_Anti_Costume_3_by_campsoup1988.jpg

Campsoup1988__s_Anti_Costume_4_by_campsoup1988.jpgCampsoup1988__s_Anti_Costume_5_by_campsoup1988.jpgCampsoup1988__s_Anti_Costume_6_by_campsoup1988.jpg

Campsoup1988__s_Anti_Costume_7_by_campsoup1988.jpgCampsoup1988__s_Anti_Costume_8_by_campsoup1988.jpg

thoses pics were for the halloween section, i wounder if just copying the tag would work

Actually my age is:

581,169,600 sec old

or

968,6160 min old

or

161,436 hrs old

or

6,726.5 days

or

18.41615332 ys old

Copying the tags does not work. When I saw your post, I fixed it and placed the pictures there. The way to do it is to drag the pic from wherever it is to your desktop. Then choose file, 'desktop', select the pic and upload it from your desktop. This will usually always work. Sometimes you have to rename the picture.

Let me know if you want your pics removed from here.

Here you go.

post-678-1171473909_thumb.jpgpost-678-1171473961_thumb.jpgpost-678-1171474001_thumb.jpg

post-678-1171474029_thumb.jpgpost-678-1171474056_thumb.jpgpost-678-1171474090_thumb.jpg

post-678-1171474123_thumb.jpgpost-678-1171474171_thumb.jpg

thoses pics were for the halloween section, i wounder if just copying the tag would work

Actually my age is:

581,169,600 sec old

or

968,6160 min old

or

161,436 hrs old

or

6,726.5 days

or

18.41615332 ys old

Copying the tags does not work. When I saw your post, I fixed it and placed the pictures there. The way to do it is to drag the pic from wherever it is to your desktop. Then choose file, 'desktop', select the pic and upload it from your desktop. This will usually always work. Sometimes you have to rename the picture.

oh ok.

i dont know what my problem is, it sometimes works (the screen shots) and other times it wont

you could keep theses pics here or remove them if you want. i dont mind either way

Here you go.

Campsoup1988__s_Anti_Costume_1_by_campsoup1988.jpgCampsoup1988__s_Anti_Costume_2_by_campsoup1988.jpgCampsoup1988__s_Anti_Costume_3_by_campsoup1988.jpg

Campsoup1988__s_Anti_Costume_4_by_campsoup1988.jpgCampsoup1988__s_Anti_Costume_5_by_campsoup1988.jpgCampsoup1988__s_Anti_Costume_6_by_campsoup1988.jpg

Campsoup1988__s_Anti_Costume_7_by_campsoup1988.jpgCampsoup1988__s_Anti_Costume_8_by_campsoup1988.jpg

Actually my age is:

581,169,600 sec old

or

968,6160 min old

or

161,436 hrs old

or

6,726.5 days

or

18.41615332 ys old

oh ok.

i dont know what my problem is, it sometimes works (the screen shots) and other times it wont

you could keep theses pics here or remove them if you want. i dont mind either way

Let's leave them. :D

As you all know yesterday, or two days if by the time some of you read this, the contest for February ended. The winner will be crowned tomorrow.

In that case, I shall wait for the next contest since it seems that Taynio, who is incharge of the contest has ended it!

I think that would be okay. I think Taynio might take the picture I placed here as your entry.