Hampsterdance Discussion Board

MW's Pics

Mega Wolf

So although I lack high amounts of non-people pics, I will post the few I have. XD For my first picture, a squirrel I got really close to. And some food I was playing with.

I :wub: LOVE :wub: those ground squirrels!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for the food, :):):) , back to you!!!

I did something like that one...

I got some pancakes and made a pac-man arena out of it. XD It took for bloody ever to cut all the strips and dots and everything, but I did it. Ghosts and everything.

and then I ate it.

I got some pancakes and made a pac-man arena out of it. XD It took for bloody ever to cut all the strips and dots and everything, but I did it. Ghosts and everything.

and then I ate it.

That is a lot of time for something you are just gonna eat. What exactly did you do to the pancake, though?

and then I ate it.

That is a lot of time for something you are just gonna eat. What exactly did you do to the pancake, though?

o_o I ate it.

and then I ate it.

o_o I ate it.

I once ate alphabet cereal and spelled out band names with it.

Buuus! Magic Bus! n_n

• 7 months later...

*pokes* Yeah, just a few pictures from Fair. Just to let you know, that's Juliet(my piggy) and the pinker one is Iggy(my friend's pig). Another note, they're both food by now and I've heard Juliet was delicious. Juliet and Iggy were best friends. XD

post-4841-1189654653_thumb.jpgpost-4841-1189654678_thumb.jpg

post-4841-1189654702_thumb.jpg

*pokes* Yeah, just a few pictures from Fair. Just to let you know, that's Juliet(my piggy) and the pinker one is Iggy(my friend's pig). Another note, they're both food by now and I've heard Juliet was delicious. Juliet and Iggy were best friends. XD

juliet_3.JPGjuliet_iggy_1.JPG

juliet_iggy_2.JPG

I love the bottom picture of Juliet and Iggy.

*looks at the way Juliet has her paw over Iggy as if a hug*

I would never want to hear about how delicious she tasted. :(

So although I lack high amounts of non-people pics, I will post the few I have. XD For my first picture, a squirrel I got really close to. And some food I was playing with.

lol. BACON FACE!!

~remembers an inside joke~

Pocky. Alright, I'm a food lover.

~screams~ before I got so rudely banned from sugar I used to eat pocky AAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the time I love that stuff. I mean seriously who doesn't love chocolate covered bread sticks???? if you don't then you're not from earth.

At least she had a better life than she would have had without being purchased. ^.^ I consider pigs purchased by students lucky, due to the fact that either way they were born for that purpose because the farmer bred the pigs. So when the farmer sells to students, the students actually give the pig a better life with attention and love. However, not all people are like me and they don't care about their pigs but they're still fed better. And the animals bought by students actually have a slight chance at living beyond six months. XD Iggy and Juliet were best buddies and at least they had each other for the time they lived. =D

It's better than hearing that she tasted good because that means I treated her well enough so that her meat didn't taste bad. Actually, it's a great reflection of how well I excercised her. ^.^

Here's a pic of an adorable goat.

post-4841-1189743878_thumb.jpg

juliet_iggy_2.JPG

At least she had a better life than she would have had without being purchased. ^.^ I consider pigs purchased by students lucky, due to the fact that either way they were born for that purpose because the farmer bred the pigs. So when the farmer sells to students, the students actually give the pig a better life with attention and love. However, not all people are like me and they don't care about their pigs but they're still fed better. And the animals bought by students actually have a slight chance at living beyond six months. XD Iggy and Juliet were best buddies and at least they had each other for the time they lived. =D

It's better than hearing that she tasted good because that means I treated her well enough so that her meat didn't taste bad. Actually, it's a great reflection of how well I excercised her. ^.^

The goat's so cute!!! I love those spots.

I didn't know that the taste of the meat had to do with the level of exercise. Interesting.

I didn't know that the taste of the meat had to do with the level of exercise. Interesting.

They say everytime Horatio learns something new... an Angel gets its wings...

MAN there sure must be a lot of angels WITH wings ROFLMBO

juliet_iggy_2.JPG

They say everytime Horatio learns something new... an Angel gets its wings...

MAN there sure must be a lot of angels WITH wings ROFLMBO

*hands Taynio The Gold Star Award*

I am hoping all those angels are having a good time.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, it depends on how much fat and the muscle on the pig. I guess I excercised it so it had enough fat but not a gross amount. xD

So there's this mini wildlife preserve right behind my house, it's not too big. However, you can get beautiful pictures from it. Technically not supposed to go back there. ^.^

And I'm not the only one. There are hobo chairs back there. Haha.

So there's this mini wildlife preserve right behind my house, it's not too big. However, you can get beautiful pictures from it. Technically not supposed to go back there. ^.^

How wonderful to have that natural space in your backyard.

• 9 months later...

I found mattresses in the woods once.