Hampsterdance Discussion Board

HOW ARE YOU?

• 3 weeks later...
HI HOW ARE YOU?

Hello! Nice to meetcha! I am...um...I don't have a nickname yet. I am Outcast. What shall I call you?

Unfortunately, Iluvhamsters333, posted twice and has not reappeared. :(

Are we allowed to email people? :( I don't like people leaving. I made that mistake twice.

Unfortunately emailing each other is not permitted. I think part of the problem is that when someone first comes here they do not know this is a message board where posts are moderated. The expect to see their post immediately. As a matter of fact, I was on that day and moderated the posts as soon as that person appeared, but they still did not hang aroound.

If you want a picture used for your avatar, or want to submit more than one picture for use as avatars, I can give you my email address for that. But HampsterDance tries to protect you from someone emailing you that you do not want to hear from.

HI HOW ARE YOU?

Hello! Nice to meetcha! I am...um...I don't have a nickname yet. I am Outcast. What shall I call you?

Are we allowed to email people? :( I don't like people leaving. I made that mistake twice.

Unfortunately emailing each other is not permitted. I think part of the problem is that when someone first comes here they do not know this is a message board where posts are moderated. The expect to see their post immediately. As a matter of fact, I was on that day and moderated the posts as soon as that person appeared, but they still did not hang aroound.

If you want a picture used for your avatar, or want to submit more than one picture for use as avatars, I can give you my email address for that. But HampsterDance tries to protect you from someone emailing you that you do not want to hear from.

Well, I think that's sad, but reasonable. I would like to submit an avatar...

HI HOW ARE YOU?

Here is my email address: figure the picture should be no larger than one inch by one inch.

As for the email contact, when someone you don't know emails you, you have no idea how old, who or anything about the person behind the email.

HI HOW ARE YOU?

Here is my email address: figure the picture should be no larger than one inch by one inch.

As for the email contact, when someone you don't know emails you, you have no idea how old, who or anything about the person behind the email.

You forgot to put your email.

HI HOW ARE YOU?

:blush: :blush: :blush: Ooops!

Here it is: pmajr@earthlink.net

HI HOW ARE YOU?

:blush::blush::blush: Ooops!

I was about to post it if you didn't. xD

HI HOW ARE YOU?

Glad to see you are looking out for me. LOL

HI HOW ARE YOU?

You know you could trust me to post your email whenever the need arises. xD

HI HOW ARE YOU?

Thank you, I appreciate your assistance.

HI HOW ARE YOU?

Thank you, I appreciate your assistance.

any time, Raishey. ^.^