Hampsterdance Discussion Board

HOW ARE YOU?

piggypatrick3

HI HOW ARE YOU? :lol:

Great! How are you?

If you would like an image beneath your name, go up to My Controls and click on it, then look at the left side of the page for

Personal Profile and beneath that is Edit Avatar Settings, click on that, then look in the center of the page and you will see

Pre-installed Avatars, and beneath that Base Gallery is showing from a drop down menu, click on Go and this will bring you

to the first group of avatars. You can go back and look at IPB Community Pack or Smiley Avatars, then select the image

you prefer. After this it is really important to click on the Use Selected Avatar button to add this image.

For a signature you can select Edit Signature under the Personal Profile column, but please no email addresses, web addresses

or URL links.

Thanks and welcome to HampsterDance!!!

Horatio

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Fina Cut*~*

Hello! My name is Japancat Vera BoomTang Glimour Matsutake Mycota Expolded Van Dort Pitchblack, The spectral Brownie! I'm The biggest Fan of Pink Floyd.

You can't rely on Horatio. He's LAZY. Not really, but sometimes he s. ;D

I must warn you that this place is very Dangerous. We have Shroomers, Sanity-stealers, Claymores, Glowurms, Pirates, Religious People, Jeff Trophies, Meat Grinders, Checkerd Werewolf Vampire Ninja Pirate robot Faerie Angel alien demon Zombie Bunniesm, and more. Please be wary of these things.

Whenever you make a post, you get 10.00H$, which is equvilent to a Dollar. You can use this to buy stuff from various stores. I own two myself- The resteraunt Planet Horatio and The Red Market. I also have an Art Competition that I hold montly. If you wish to create your own buisness, please check with Me, Mega Wolf, Or Horatio. Whoever is nearby.

To create a poll, make a topic decribing the poll's name and the poll's choices. You can have up to twenty choices.

You can post in any topic EXCEPT Announcements. If you post there, I'll come and get you. You can post anywhere else, but try to put your topic where it belongs-put a story in the story forum, Jokes in the Jokes forum, Etc. Hampsterdance Music, General Hampsterdance talk, and Hampsterdance.com website are pretty random, just post whatever you want there. The same goes for the Hampsters Forums.

If a Moderator, i.e Horatio, is not on, your posts will not go up right away. They must be moderated for your safety. Horatio comes on up to three times a day, unless he is busy and unable to come on. He usually comes on in the morning, afternoon, and night.

To get an Avatar (Picture under your name), Siggy, (things after your posts), Location, and Member title, Click on "My Controls". The Title and Location are in "My Profile". If you want a custum avatar, e-mail the pic to Hamsterking, saying you want it as your avatar. You'll need to be patient for this. If you want to change your name, Tell Horatio what you want it changed to and he will change it.

To post a picture, Scroll down the reply screen and click "browse...". Select the Picture, and click "Add This Attachment". After that, you will see the attachment below the browse button. Click "Add into post" opr whatever it says, and the pic will appear in your post as "Attachmen2394" Or something similer. You can also post music.

To create awards, simply find a good reason for an award, give it a name, and give it to people when they do something deserving that award. You can create more than one award. As an example, I have an award called The Cloudy Aisha Ribbon, which I give to people for Creativity. Also, try and create one-of-a-kind awards!

Please do not post E-mail or any IM, MSN, Neopets, ETc. Names here. Do not post your last name, town name, or anything else that would let people find you. Do not say any curse words. If you absalootly must say a curse word, block it out (Like this: %$!!!!). These rules apply for Siggies, Locations, and Titles as well.

There are many fun things to read here. I have an Art Competition in The Art Forum, if you want to enter some Artwork and try to win, you can put it there! There are also stories in the stories Forum to read, and The music forum has Lyrics you can read.

Please stay and post. I hope you will be my freind.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astrnomy Domine*~*

Hello! My name is Japancat Vera BoomTang Glimour Matsutake Mycota Expolded Van Dort Pitchblack, The spectral Brownie! I'm The biggest Fan of Pink Floyd.

I must warn you that this place is very Dangerous. We have Shroomers, Sanity-stealers, Claymores, Glowurms, Pirates, Religious People, Jeff Trophies, Meat Grinders, Checkerd Werewolf Vampire Ninja Pirate robot Faerie Angel alien demon Zombie Bunniesm, and more. Please be wary of these things.

Whenever you make a post, you get 10.00H$, which is equvilent to a Dollar. You can use this to buy stuff from various stores. I own two myself- The resteraunt Planet Horatio and The Red Market. I also have an Art Competition that I hold montly. If you wish to create your own buisness, please check with Me, Mega Wolf, Or Horatio. Whoever is nearby.

To create a poll, make a topic decribing the poll's name and the poll's choices. You can have up to twenty choices.

You can post in any topic EXCEPT Announcements. If you post there, I'll come and get you. You can post anywhere else, but try to put your topic where it belongs-put a story in the story forum, Jokes in the Jokes forum, Etc. Hampsterdance Music, General Hampsterdance talk, and Hampsterdance.com website are pretty random, just post whatever you want there. The same goes for the Hampsters Forums.

If a Moderator, i.e Horatio, is not on, your posts will not go up right away. They must be moderated for your safety. Horatio comes on up to three times a day, unless he is busy and unable to come on. He usually comes on in the morning, afternoon, and night.

To get an Avatar (Picture under your name), Siggy, (things after your posts), Location, and Member title, Click on "My Controls". The Title and Location are in "My Profile". If you want a custum avatar, e-mail the pic to Hamsterking, saying you want it as your avatar. You'll need to be patient for this. If you want to change your name, Tell Horatio what you want it changed to and he will change it.

To post a picture, Scroll down the reply screen and click "browse...". Select the Picture, and click "Add This Attachment". After that, you will see the attachment below the browse button. Click "Add into post" opr whatever it says, and the pic will appear in your post as "Attachmen2394" Or something similer. You can also post music.

To create awards, simply find a good reason for an award, give it a name, and give it to people when they do something deserving that award. You can create more than one award. As an example, I have an award called The Cloudy Aisha Ribbon, which I give to people for Creativity. Also, try and create one-of-a-kind awards!

Please do not post E-mail or any IM, MSN, Neopets, ETc. Names here. Do not post your last name, town name, or anything else that would let people find you. Do not say any curse words. If you absalootly must say a curse word, block it out (Like this: %$!!!!). These rules apply for Siggies, Locations, and Titles as well.

There are many fun things to read here. I have an Art Competition in The Art Forum, if you want to enter some Artwork and try to win, you can put it there! There are also stories in the stories Forum to read, and The music forum has Lyrics you can read.

You lost me at Jeff Trophies.

Can I buy your magic bus?

Buuus! Magic Bus! n_n

Buuus! Magic Bus! n_n

Sure. *gets Magic Bus n_n to sell*

Buuus! Magic Bus! n_n

OH NO YOU DON'T!

Buuus! Magic Bus! n_n

OH NO YOU DON'T!

Fine, I'll give it to kat then.

Buuus! Magic Bus! n_n

OH NO YOU DON'T!

*floyd*

Buuus! Magic Bus! n_n

OH NO YOU DON'T!

*steals Buuus! Magic Bus! n_n*

Buuus! Magic Bus! n_n

OH NO YOU DON'T!

*floyd*

Ow.

.......*ABBA*

*Queen*

*Aqua*

There. Two good bands and a weird one. BEAT DAT!

Buuus! Magic Bus! n_n

OH NO YOU DON'T!

*floyd*

Ow.

.......*ABBA*

*Queen*

*Aqua*

*The Allman Brothers*

*Pink Floyd*

*John Lennon*

*Derek And The Dominos*

*The Buggles*

*Creedence Clearwater Revival*

*Lynryd Skynryd*

*Graveyard BBQ*

*Weird Al*

*The Ramones*

*Journey*

*Avenged Sevenfold*

*The Cure*

*Black Sabbath*

*Elton John*

*Genesis*

*Dick Dale And The Del-Tones*

*Warrant*

*The Who*

*Styx*

*The Knack*

*DEVO*

*AFI*

*Bon Jovi*

*Van Halen*

*Grateful Dead*

*The Rolling Stones*

Beat That! >(

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

Buuus! Magic Bus! n_n

OH NO YOU DON'T!

*floyd*

Ow.

.......*ABBA*

*Queen*

*Aqua*

*The Allman Brothers*

*Pink Floyd*

*John Lennon*

*Derek And The Dominos*

*The Buggles*

*Lynryd Skynryd*

*Graveyard BBQ*

*Weird Al*

*The Ramones*

*Journey*

*Avenged Sevenfold*

*The Cure*

*Black Sabbath*

*Elton John*

*Genesis*

*Warrant*

*The Who*

*Styx*

*The Knack*

*DEVO*

*AFI*

*Bon Jovi*

*Van Halen*

*Grateful Dead*

*The Rolling Stones*

Beat That! >(

I said good bands and weird ones :o

Also, I'd like to emphasize band, as opposed to singer.

Buuus! Magic Bus! n_n

OH NO YOU DON'T!

*floyd*

Ow.

.......*ABBA*

*Queen*

*Aqua*

*The Allman Brothers*

*Pink Floyd*

*John Lennon*

*Derek And The Dominos*

*The Buggles*

*Lynryd Skynryd*

*Graveyard BBQ*

*Weird Al*

*The Ramones*

*Journey*

*Avenged Sevenfold*

*The Cure*

*Black Sabbath*

*Elton John*

*Genesis*

*Warrant*

*The Who*

*Styx*

*The Knack*

*DEVO*

*AFI*

*Bon Jovi*

*Van Halen*

*Grateful Dead*

*The Rolling Stones*

Beat That! >(

Those are good bands.

If you don't like them, you obviously don't like the time period Pink Floyd came from, because all those bands except AFI and Avenged Sevenfold came from the 70's and 80's.0's.

And by the way, John Lennon was in two bands, The Beatles and The Plastic Ono Band. So he doesn't count as a singer.

Buuus! Magic Bus! n_n

OH NO YOU DON'T!

*floyd*

Ow.

.......*ABBA*

*Queen*

*Aqua*

*The Allman Brothers*

*Pink Floyd*

*John Lennon*

*Derek And The Dominos*

*The Buggles*

*Lynryd Skynryd*

*Graveyard BBQ*

*Weird Al*

*The Ramones*

*Journey*

*Avenged Sevenfold*

*The Cure*

*Black Sabbath*

*Elton John*

*Genesis*

*Warrant*

*The Who*

*Styx*

*The Knack*

*DEVO*

*AFI*

*Bon Jovi*

*Van Halen*

*Grateful Dead*

*The Rolling Stones*

Beat That! >(

Those are good bands.

If you don't like them, you obviously don't like the time period Pink Floyd came from, because all those bands except AFI and Avenged Sevenfold came from the 70's and 80's.0's.

And by the way, John Lennon was in two bands, The Beatles and The Plastic Ono Band. So he doesn't count as a singer.

Never said I liked the time period. Just a few of the bands. Like Pink Floyd. :3

Well, I realize that, but it would make more sense to take him (and Lennon) and put on the Beatles. And that other band thingo. And then there are those other singer people there that need to be dealt wiff. Except weird al, because he's completely and utterly awesome.

Buuus! Magic Bus! n_n

OH NO YOU DON'T!

*floyd*

Ow.

.......*ABBA*

*Queen*

*Aqua*

*The Allman Brothers*

*Pink Floyd*

*John Lennon*

*Derek And The Dominos*

*The Buggles*

*Lynryd Skynryd*

*Graveyard BBQ*

*Weird Al*

*The Ramones*

*Journey*

*Avenged Sevenfold*

*The Cure*

*Black Sabbath*

*Elton John*

*Genesis*

*Warrant*

*The Who*

*Styx*

*The Knack*

*DEVO*

*AFI*

*Bon Jovi*

*Van Halen*

*Grateful Dead*

*The Rolling Stones*

Beat That! >(

Those are good bands.

Never said I liked the time period. Just a few of the bands. Like Pink Floyd. :3

Well, I realize that, but it would make more sense to take him (and Lennon) and put on the Beatles. And that other band thingo. And then there are those other singer people there that need to be dealt wiff. Except weird al, because he's completely and utterly awesome.

I like John Lennon's music more than the Beatle's music.

What other singers? Van Halen and Bon Jovi were bands.

Elton John was a singer, but he also played piano, so he counts as a pianist.

Lynryd Skynryd was a band.

The Allman Brothers were a band.

DEVO wasn't a singer, it was a band.

Dick Dale was in The DEl-Tones. I even mentioned that.

I'm saddened you don't know these things.

Buuus! Magic Bus! n_n

OH NO YOU DON'T!

*floyd*

Ow.

.......*ABBA*

*Queen*

*Aqua*

*The Allman Brothers*

*Pink Floyd*

*John Lennon*

*Derek And The Dominos*

*The Buggles*

*Lynryd Skynryd*

*Graveyard BBQ*

*Weird Al*

*The Ramones*

*Journey*

*Avenged Sevenfold*

*The Cure*

*Black Sabbath*

*Elton John*

*Genesis*

*Warrant*

*The Who*

*Styx*

*The Knack*

*DEVO*

*AFI*

*Bon Jovi*

*Van Halen*

*Grateful Dead*

*The Rolling Stones*

Beat That! >(

Those are good bands.

I like John Lennon's music more than the Beatle's music.

What other singers? Van Halen and Bon Jovi were bands.

Elton John was a singer, but he also played piano, so he counts as a pianist.

Lynryd Skynryd was a band.

The Allman Brothers were a band.

DEVO wasn't a singer, it was a band.

Dick Dale was in The DEl-Tones. I even mentioned that.

I'm saddened you don't know these things.

I was never a fan of beatle's music.

A the girl in my computer programming class loves them, though. Yes, there is only one girl in the class. xD