Hampsterdance Discussion Board

Maybe

Is there a word for my current state of mind? If there is I do not know it. There are so many things I feel right now, who could possibly put their finger on it? Is it loneliness I feel, the lack of anyone I can truly talk to, or perhaps I feel insulted, that people ignore what I can and cannot do. Or maybe I’m nervous, nervous of the coming times and hardships, the incredibly daunting task barely two weeks away. Maybe it’s pure fright, fright that dual lives are beginning to mingle. Maybe it’s anger, anger that things have to be the way they are! Or maybe sadness, a sadness that not many can understand and even less can help with. Or is it, perhaps, confusion? Maybe I’m not so sure about various things as I thought I was. Or maybe... Maybe... Maybe I feel none of these at all. Maybe this is all a show, a big façade that only a few people are allowed behind...

Only time will tell.

• 4 weeks later...
*gets popcorn and roach heads and sits down to enjoy the show* Wow, talented! *munch* I mean, seriously! Wow! *munchbarf* Oh.....o.- *spits out an antennai*

*gives Social Outcast some root beer to go with her movie snacks*

*hands root beer and popcorn to Horatio* Sorry, i'm on a diet suddenly. Very suddenly. *continues watching show* Omgosh, I should get this on tape.

*gets popcorn and roach heads and sits down to enjoy the show* Wow, talented! *munch* I mean, seriously! Wow! *munchbarf* Oh.....o.- *spits out an antennai*

*gives Social Outcast some root beer to go with her movie snacks*

*hands root beer and popcorn to Horatio* Sorry, i'm on a diet suddenly. Very suddenly. *continues watching show* Omgosh, I should get this on tape.

Oh, I am sorry, that is diet IBC root beer. The best diet root beer in existence.

Zero calories.