Hampsterdance Discussion Board

New Band!

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

Yea, Pitch Black Eclipse wasn't working out, since I wasn't able to get th whole Astronomy Domine in it. :(

But, my freind, dubbed Gir (She loves Invader Zim), is letting me try out for Bass Guitar in her band. It doesn't have a name yet, but she has ideas for it.

The tryouts are on the 27th. >_> *Does not WANT to wait*

These are some possible names for the band:

Pull The Switch

Roller City 26

Pitch Black Eclipse

The Crackle-Faced Dolls

The Facless Dolls

And prolly some other names Ice Climber came up with. (She is trying for Acoustic Guitar.)

^.^

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

Yea, Pitch Black Eclipse wasn't working out, since I wasn't able to get th whole Astronomy Domine in it. :(

But, my freind, dubbed Gir (She loves Invader Zim), is letting me try out for Bass Guitar in her band. It doesn't have a name yet, but she has ideas for it.

Pull The Switch

Roller City 26

Pitch Black Eclipse

The Crackle-Faced Dolls

The Facless Dolls

And prolly some other names Ice Climber came up with. (She is trying for Acoustic Guitar.)

^.^

I think Pull The Switch is the best out of those names.

but I've never really done anything musical before, so I... dont know. >_>

Pull The Switch

Roller City 26

Pitch Black Eclipse

The Crackle-Faced Dolls

The Facless Dolls

^.^

Hm interesting. Yes. Very much so. Indeed. No lie. I tell the truth. Hm. Okay.

This is what you do. First you tell me what kind of band you are going into. Then tell me all the genres you will be playing. And then you tell me what you (the lyrics) will be singing. There are many factors that go into naming a band. Such as the band Tyr. They do metal but they use Norsk folklore as lyrics. And of course Tyr is a Norsk God. I would name more but for some reason names I skipped my mind.

From what I can tell right now, a similar but different name for the band perhaps could be Eternal Darkness. Hm. Another one I think may be eligible would be Stringless Marionettes which would be a rather scary thing to be a witness to something like that might I say lol... Man I so out of ideas today...

Anyways...later...

• 2 weeks later...

Pull The Switch

Roller City 26

Pitch Black Eclipse

The Crackle-Faced Dolls

The Facless Dolls

^.^

Hm interesting. Yes. Very much so. Indeed. No lie. I tell the truth. Hm. Okay.

This is what you do. First you tell me what kind of band you are going into. Then tell me all the genres you will be playing. And then you tell me what you (the lyrics) will be singing. There are many factors that go into naming a band. Such as the band Tyr. They do metal but they use Norsk folklore as lyrics. And of course Tyr is a Norsk God. I would name more but for some reason names I skipped my mind.

From what I can tell right now, a similar but different name for the band perhaps could be Eternal Darkness. Hm. Another one I think may be eligible would be Stringless Marionettes which would be a rather scary thing to be a witness to something like that might I say lol... Man I so out of ideas today...

Anyways...later...

I put The Faceless Dolls. I meant Facelss Children.

*Cough*

Kind-As far as I know, it is all-female. Me, my freind Molly "Gir", and Julia "Ice Climber". I do not know who else.

We wear lots of black clothing. Even Ice Climber, who is a hippie.

Genre-Rock, Heavy Metal....I think that's it.

Lyrics-I am the song writer, and I usually write about depression, Memories, stories, or Stuff that's wrong with the world.

When Gir gets her power back up (see my TAWPEEK that is called "I'm Sorry"), I'll either call her or tell her the names.

I like Roller City 26, though.

*~*The Pssychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*

Bare-Naked Men. xD

(Y'know, kinda mocking the Bare-naked ladies, who were all men as far as I know)

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*(The Final Cut*~*

:lol:

I had been thinking about The Burning Businessmen. I think I'll suggest it to Gir.

The band FINALLY has a name, although I had no say in it. It's Lighter+Fluid or something.

The band FINALLY has a name, although I had no say in it. It's Lighter+Fluid or something.

well thats not very awesome.

well thats not very awesome.

I know.

I liked Roller City 26 a lot, because Roller City was a skating rink in my town that closed.

*~*The Gran dIllusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

Okay, doods.

BAND PRACTICE WAS TODAY.

It it was teh awsome.

The band isn't all-female anymore, there is a second bassit and an electric guitarist, and are both guys.

But there are three girls.

We're also going to go clean the garage over Spring Break so we have a place to practice, and once we clean it I will need to bring some songs that I have written.

We also formed our crew-type thing; Ice Climber is artist, and this one girl, can't remember her name, is the manager.

After seeing how everyone sounded we ate Ice cream and played Soul Caliber. ^.^

We also learned that Molly's little sister has a toy that teache sthe alphabet and in the mode where it says letter sounds it can say Michael Jackson. XD

Okay, doods.

BAND PRACTICE WAS TODAY.

It it was teh awsome.

The band isn't all-female anymore, there is a second bassit and an electric guitarist, and are both guys.

We're also going to go clean the garage over Spring Break so we have a place to practice, and once we clean it I will need to bring some songs that I have written.

We also formed our crew-type thing; Ice Climber is artist, and this one girl, can't remember her name, is the manager.

We also learned that Molly's little sister has a toy that teache sthe alphabet and in the mode where it says letter sounds it can say Michael Jackson. XD

Michael Jackson is a letter? o.0

Okay, doods.

BAND PRACTICE WAS TODAY.

It it was teh awsome.

Are you questioning The Mushroom_king???

:o:o:o:o:o

Okay, doods.

BAND PRACTICE WAS TODAY.

It it was teh awsome.

Indeed I am. =D

Okay, doods.

BAND PRACTICE WAS TODAY.

It it was teh awsome.

Indeed I am. =D

That's a pretty bold move, don't you think??????????

Okay, doods.

BAND PRACTICE WAS TODAY.

It it was teh awsome.

Indeed I am. =D

Don't worry, I am meat-grinder proof. xD

Okay, doods.

BAND PRACTICE WAS TODAY.

It it was teh awsome.

Indeed I am. =D

I should hope so. LOL

Okay, doods.

BAND PRACTICE WAS TODAY.

It it was teh awsome.

Indeed I am. =D

In your dreams, laddy.

*Tosses you...in the CHEESE GRINDER!!!!*

Okay, doods.

BAND PRACTICE WAS TODAY.

It it was teh awsome.

No, but it made th sounds of letters and we were able to make it say Michael Jackson if we used the right letters.

And the other bassist dude was so scared of Michael Jackson. It was the most hilarious thing ever. XD

Okay, doods.

BAND PRACTICE WAS TODAY.

It it was teh awsome.

Indeed I am. =D

In your dreams, laddy.

HAH! You have activated my secret ability, "devide and PWN!"

Now all the little cheese shreds rise up as individuals, grow in size, and completely PWN you!

...xD

Okay, doods.

BAND PRACTICE WAS TODAY.

It it was teh awsome.

Indeed I am. =D

In your dreams, laddy.

Now all the little cheese shreds rise up as individuals, grow in size, and completely PWN you!

...xD

*thinks Cheesemaster has been watching too much of the SciFi Channel on the tele*

Okay, doods.

BAND PRACTICE WAS TODAY.

It it was teh awsome.

Indeed I am. =D

In your dreams, laddy.

...xD

*thinks Cheesemaster has been watching too much of the SciFi Channel on the tele*

I don't get that channel! =D

so mnyah. :P

*MK, however, utilized the Magic Bus to run over the cheese shreds.*

ha HAH!

The cheese shreds are now in your so-called "magic" bus, quickly taking it over! Now it is MINE! AH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

ha HAH!

The cheese shreds are now in your so-called "magic" bus, quickly taking it over! Now it is MINE! AH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

*MK fed all the little cheese shreds cookies.*

After the cheese shreds ate them, MK laughed and said, "Ha h! Those were magic cookies! Now your addicted to them!"

ha HAH!

After the cheese shreds ate them, MK laughed and said, "Ha h! Those were magic cookies! Now your addicted to them!"

So, in order to get more, the horde Raided Mk's hoard! Now all your cookies belong to THEM!

ha HAH!

So, in order to get more, the horde Raided Mk's hoard! Now all your cookies belong to THEM!

ARGH! AYB REFERENCE!

EVIL, EVIL, EVIL CHEESE!

*throws the horde into a microwave and melts it*

ha HAH!

ARGH! AYB REFERENCE!

EVIL, EVIL, EVIL CHEESE!

*looks at the gooey, globby, moving mound of melted cheese*

It's moving! :o:o:o

ha HAH!

MK then threw Horatio in the Meat Grinder for editing her post and throwing the whole story/RP/Thingy off course.

Suddenly, the Ramones walked in. =O

ha HAH!

ARGH! AYB REFERENCE!

EVIL, EVIL, EVIL CHEESE!

It is slowly sucking out your soul...

ha HAH!

MK then threw Horatio in the Meat Grinder for editing her post and throwing the whole story/RP/Thingy off course.

Suddenly, the Ramones walked in. =O

HampsterKing does not want drug references.

ha HAH!

ARGH! AYB REFERENCE!

EVIL, EVIL, EVIL CHEESE!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ha HAH!

ARGH! AYB REFERENCE!

EVIL, EVIL, EVIL CHEESE!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...and taking it to souls spring spa. xD

A hidden installation of Horatio's.

• 2 weeks later...

MK started to put another attack to the cheese shreds, but Jeff Trophies marched into the room.

MK started to put another attack to the cheese shreds, but Jeff Trophies marched into the room.

But they were promptly PWNED by the cheese ninjas. As was MK.

MK, however, Beat On The Brat, Beat On The Brat, Beat On The Brat with a baseball bat, the brat being Cheesemaster.

MK, however, Beat On The Brat, Beat On The Brat, Beat On The Brat with a baseball bat, the brat being Cheesemaster.

However, it turned out that it was only a cheesemaster plush doll. =D And the cheese ninjas were all standing behind MK now, adult-human sized, with their Katanas eerily gleeming in the waning moonlight, The cold steel fangs of the night.

However, it turned out that it was only a cheesemaster plush doll. =D And the cheese ninjas were all standing behind MK now, adult-human sized, with their Katanas eerily gleeming in the waning moonlight, The cold steel fangs of the night.

MK Whipped them with a DEVO whip.

Cheesey Decided that Mk automatically lost, cause he used a 12-hit quickening move from FFXII and totally pwned her. >.>

Cheesey Decided that Mk automatically lost, cause he used a 12-hit quickening move from FFXII and totally pwned her. >.>

MK USED A CHAINSAW and quickly killed Cheesy.

It did 42 points of damage, and was ignored. /win.

But Cheesy obviusly is not good at finding the damage amount of weapons, because this chainsaw was a very special chainsaw...

But Cheesy obviusly is not good at finding the damage amount of weapons, because this chainsaw was a very special chainsaw...

Glowurm intervened and stole all the weapons, and put on his super-mega-uber-ultra anti-pwn shield, so neither cheese or MK or anyone else for that matter (besides horatio, because sometimes I'm scared of him) could do anything about it.

Glowurm intervened and stole all the weapons, and put on his super-mega-uber-ultra anti-pwn shield, so neither cheese or MK or anyone else for that matter (besides horatio, because sometimes I'm scared of him) could do anything about it.

this was thought to be the case, until someone pulled out the bb-launching-rifle-launching-flamethrower-launching-chaingun-launching-rocket launcher-launching-rail gun-launching-tank-launching-warship-launching-warplane-launching-meteor-launching-spacestation.

=D

• 2 weeks later...

this was thought to be the case, until someone pulled out the bb-launching-rifle-launching-flamethrower-launching-chaingun-launching-rocket launcher-launching-rail gun-launching-tank-launching-warship-launching-warplane-launching-meteor-launching-spacestation.

=D

Glowurm ate it and burped an olive.