Hampsterdance Discussion Board

GUESS WHAT?!

Taynio

So many things can be guessed indeed, but, hopefully, to those who know me (I don't know who is new and etc) there is something special that needs to be guessed. The first person to get it right gets...gets...the new cardboard trophy known as the "Wild Guess" award. lol

So many things can be guessed indeed, but, hopefully, to those who know me (I don't know who is new and etc) there is something special that needs to be guessed. The first person to get it right gets...gets...the new cardboard trophy known as the "Wild Guess" award. lol

TAYNIO !!!!!!

How happy I am to see you have returned!

You have been missed!!!

You are moving to america.

You've changed religions again?

You're dating that girl. Something with a C.

Girl? C? Cherise? Nah, lol. Okay...so its not obvious...Hm... Nor is it that special. Wild Guess cardboard trophies to everyone!!! lol it is my 20th birthday on the 17th

Btw I would love to date Cherise however she is like preengaged/whatever lol

Girl? C? Cherise? Nah, lol. Okay...so its not obvious...Hm... Nor is it that special. Wild Guess cardboard trophies to everyone!!! lol it is my 20th birthday on the 17th

We definitely have not forgotten your birthday. I am preparing your birthday cake as we speak. Please do put in your request.

As for the trophy....

*grabs a Wild Guess Cardboard Trophy and puts in safely in my pouch and runs* :lol:

My 19th birthday is 10 days after yours. :P