Hampsterdance Discussion Board

MK = Where?

Arkcher

um...not to be totally gumped, but I think I'd pick getting floyded over duncecaps. They multiply. :P

ok I had to put that somewhere, or I would go nutz.

hmm... i wonder what that button does... *walks away*

um...not to be totally gumped, but I think I'd pick getting floyded over duncecaps. They multiply. :P

It's the EASY button... go ahead, push it.

You obviously arent a guy.

Hats are less painful (and burn easier) than kicks in the... the...

Nice weather we're havin'.

Hahaha :rolleyes: Yeah, MK has some violent tendencies *locks up the meat grinder* I think I'd pick the dunce caps too, and I'm a girl. :P

If MK tried to floyd me, I'd take away the floyd and leave her with pink.

My New Year has been very cruddy, and it's leaving me kind of depressed.

I'm leavinf for Michigan tommarow, and according to my grandma it's to 'look at houses', which gives me good reasom to believe that my mom wants to move.

I don't care if I have to live on my own. I am not moving from my friends, The AD, and Trent.

Also, I've had to stay at my grandma's house, which is pure torture anyhow. Until tommarow, when I leave.

My brother is constsantly coming into my room without asking, and plays with my Gamecube, and when I go to my room again, all ym games are all over the floor. And since I'm a girl, I'm left to clean it.

My brother eats my food and drinks my Dr. pepper, steals my CDs and messes up my card collection without asking. And as I said, since he's a guy and guys 'don't clean', I;m left ahaving to pick up the mess.

I hope your year wasn't as bad as mine was.

I'm leavinf for Michigan tommarow, and according to my grandma it's to 'look at houses', which gives me good reasom to believe that my mom wants to move.

I don't care if I have to live on my own. I am not moving from my friends, The AD, and Trent.

Also, I've had to stay at my grandma's house, which is pure torture anyhow. Until tommarow, when I leave.

My brother is constsantly coming into my room without asking, and plays with my Gamecube, and when I go to my room again, all ym games are all over the floor. And since I'm a girl, I'm left to clean it.

My brother eats my food and drinks my Dr. pepper, steals my CDs and messes up my card collection without asking. And as I said, since he's a guy and guys 'don't clean', I;m left ahaving to pick up the mess.

o:

It sounds like my place!

Aw. :( Sounds like it's time to have a talk with your brother and your parents about privacy and respecting other people's belongings.

Aw. :( Sounds like it's time to have a talk with your brother and your parents about privacy and respecting other people's belongings.

I am very happy to hear you thought the same thing I did. You should have a policy that both siblings do not enter the other one's room without permission. He doesn't seem to have any respect for you or your things.

One thought on the possibility of moving, if your mother decides to move, unfortunately you will have to go with her. I know this will be really hard, but you just might have to leave your friends. For you to try and live on your own would be much harder than you could ever imagine and I wouldn't suggest this. Life is hard enough without adding other problems such as trying to keep a roof over your head.

She could live at Trent's house... :rolleyes:

But just get locks on the doors, should be simple enough.

*~*The Grand Illusion*~*The Final Cut*~*

I could sleep in his dad's car. It's a red Woody, and I put them on my list of pimp cars.

But yea, thanks for the help. She says it's a slim possibility we'll move.

*~*The Psychedelic Luau*~*The Astronomy Domine*~*