Hampsterdance Discussion Board

I've decided to someday to start singing.

Someday, I'm gonna sing. Like, make songs. And sing them. But, I can't start that aspiration just yet. I have a sore throat. XD

Tea with honey and lemon is always good, and menthol cough drops. What style of music are you going for? (Oh, and always have a back up plan. Please. I don't want you to live in a cardboard box if it doesn't work out. :unsure: )

I'm taking these Cherry Chloraseptic Sore Throat Lozenges. They work good, and don't taste like that nasty Vick's Nyquil.

Get the cherry nyquil. Quite a bit better. Not great, but a bit better.

I take wild cherry sucrets. I do not take lemon sucrets. The cherry taste like artificially flavored cherry medicine, while the lemon tastes like horrid.

I'm taking these Cherry Chloraseptic Sore Throat Lozenges. They work good, and don't taste like that nasty Vick's Nyquil.

I take wild cherry sucrets. I do not take lemon sucrets. The cherry taste like artificially flavored cherry medicine, while the lemon tastes like horrid.

D= I have yet to find any medicine that DOESNT taste like horrid.

Afrin nasal spray tastes much worse than any other medicine I have taken. However, my mom says that liquid prednizone, or however it is spelled, is even worse. My bro had to take that for his kindey problem. Which is really rare and no one is sure exactly how to cure it or whatever, so he is on meds costing $600+ if we didn't have insurance.

Afrin nasal spray tastes much worse than any other medicine I have taken. However, my mom says that liquid prednizone, or however it is spelled, is even worse. My bro had to take that for his kindey problem. Which is really rare and no one is sure exactly how to cure it or whatever, so he is on meds costing $600+ if we didn't have insurance.

Tell me why you're tasting medicine that goes in your nose.

Your mouth and nose are connected, and inhaling when spraying (what you are supposed to do) brings it into your mouth. Unfortunately.

Your mouth and nose are connected, and inhaling when spraying (what you are supposed to do) brings it into your mouth. Unfortunately.

Does it really.

Right, of course I knew that. I'm just pulling your leg.

Does it really.

Why would you pull his leg? Is the leg attached to the nose?

:blink::unsure::blink:

Does it really.

:lol:

Does it really.

How did you know?

Does it really.

How did you know?

Lucky guess! LOL

Someday, I'm gonna sing. Like, make songs. And sing them. But, I can't start that aspiration just yet. I have a sore throat. XD

Tea with honey and lemon is always good, and menthol cough drops. What style of music are you going for? (Oh, and always have a back up plan. Please. I don't want you to live in a cardboard box if it doesn't work out. :unsure: )

Heh, not sure what style I'm going for. And don't worry, I'm not going for a career in that. lol I'm probably going to be a band director or the likes that doesn't get paid well.

Heh, not sure what style I'm going for. And don't worry, I'm not going for a career in that. lol I'm probably going to be a band director or the likes that doesn't get paid well.

I am sure you have heard of Warren Buffett, the second richest man in the USA, he has a saying that is the best I have every heard and one he follows, "Do what you love and do it well." If you really loved being a band director, then your life will be a happy one as you are doing what you love.

• 2 weeks later...

I am sure you have heard of Warren Buffett, the second richest man in the USA, he has a saying that is the best I have every heard and one he follows, "Do what you love and do it well." If you really loved being a band director, then your life will be a happy one as you are doing what you love.

Yeah, I suppose that's what's most important. I mean what's the meaning of an unhappy life? XD

Haha, yeah. Hopefully, I don't get stuck in an elementary school when I someday become a music teacher. I do NOT want to teach a bunch of kids who can't play very well because I know it will bother me. XD And wow, I never knew the eyes were attached to the mouth!

Cheese, your eyes are connected to your mouth, although indirectly.

MegaWolf, glad to hear that. That will make two of us not getting paid well doing what we love, but at least we'll get paid. :P

Wait, how are they connected? o.O

MegaWolf, glad to hear that. That will make two of us not getting paid well doing what we love, but at least we'll get paid. :P

Um, I don't know if there's any other way, but I know that the eyes are connected to the nose, which is in turn connected to the mouth. ^_^

I'm not *entirely* sure, but I think that there are ducts in the corners of your eyes that lead into your throat or something. This is because you have tears constantly going over the surface of your eyes to keep them clean. Well, thos tears have to go somewhere, right? So there's a duct that drains them. When your eyes produce tears faster than they can drain them, you cry.

I'm not *entirely* sure, but I think that there are ducts in the corners of your eyes that lead into your throat or something. This is because you have tears constantly going over the surface of your eyes to keep them clean. Well, thos tears have to go somewhere, right? So there's a duct that drains them. When your eyes produce tears faster than they can drain them, you cry.

Ooo. Sounds like shiney fun. ^.^

Yes, crying is fun?

And Is it just me, or is horatio not being here?

Yes, crying is fun?

Yeah, I've noticed a lack of Horatio as well... :unsure:

Yes, crying is fun?

Yeah, I've noticed a lack of Horatio as well... :unsure:

I wonder why?

Be more active horatio. >.<